HNNNNNGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH

HNNNNNGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH

Other urls found in this thread:

e621.net/post/show/339541
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If Hitler never died he would not let this degeneracy exist.

Did anyone here play this?
I remember getting it for the wii but then returning it the next day because I couldn't do shit, there was a huge boring ship to walk around and I couldn't find what I needed to do.

How can anyone still have faith in this genre after the absolute fuck up Berserk Musou was? These cunts haven't made a single good game since DW5E

But is it coming to PC? Also the other furfag characters look awful.

Never stood a chance.

hitler would be fucking ninety right now and in the terminal stages of amphetamine addiction

hopefully not

that's little more than a cat girl. Go full beast man/kemono or go home.

Does the front guy have some ageing illness?

Other characters

KILL IT WITH FIRE

kill yourself furfag

You missed one.

You first

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Now that's just outright donut steel deviantart tier.

What gave that away, the filename?

But Mr. Furkike, both of those are awful.

FUG

I'm not the petty homo that equalizes his shitty fetish to a pseudo-fetish.
You and your retard friends spent a significant amount of time making those ebin images.
What a fag.

do you even /f/

what

God, it's like tumblr + kemono all in one.

silly user, its ok when the nips do it.

There's something just so ducking off about their noses, like it's halfway between snout and regular anime face and looks terrible, but I can't really pinpoint it.

*fucking
I guess that outed me as a mobile poster.

No.
Just a duck fucker.

Not thanks

you inhabit a more innocent world than I

what the hell is this crap?
I really dislike Musou's man, something about them is just wrong. I like beating down lots of opponents but they're ridiculous and take little to no skill, only the high ranked crap can even kill you, of course they're the only ones with actual attacks that are as special snowflake as yours are.

I agree. I can't tell if marketing made them compromise on something not too kemono, or if the characters were designed by non-furfags who didn't know what they were doing. Would have been better with a full snout, but I'm happy for anything increasing the visibility of kemono in Japan.

In to the trash.

sos

THE ONE THAT WILL TAKE ME TO MY END

furfags are easy to bait.

You'll always carry the shame of the early 00's with you, filthy furfags.

It is the 3rd Millennium, and the war continues.

There was no great conflagration or calamitous final battle.
Across the vastness of the internet, all Imageboards had fallen to their lowest. Not with a bang, but with a whimper. The great empire of anonymous crumbled, the newfaggotry too much, too numerous to be contained.
The leave of Moot gave us not hope, but despair. A ancient data miner implanted in his place, and so was one put in the only rival the website had, the true traitor of their community being a mystery to both the east and the west, making telling which of the petty empires would be the ones to backstab us impossible.
The only "safe" option true users were given were thousands of petty websites, each vying for power or having no intentions of allowing its userbase to grow, forever fragmenting the possibility of another competitor website rising. Those that did allow their website to grow, were overwhelmed by the waves of fools, the same who had long plagued the bigger Imperiums, becoming nothing but shadows of the same greater empires.

Seemingly, all boards were doomed, form the one that were serious to the ones that cherished comedy, there was no escape form the slow, painful whittling down.
In the political boards, dishonesty and chaos had run deep. Outsiders tried to take them for themselves, to silence their opposition and to expand their numbers and grow their political power, even if it cost the sanity of the imageboard itself, for they were not intersted with the freedom of their users, but the completion of their own goals, damned be those who wanted their communities to flourish, they were nothing but obstructions.
In less-known boards, which were less focused at, one could even say the worst had come. The administration team had been corrupted with the worst of the worst, the vilest of the vile, the only hope for them to ever recover being the replacement of the administration again, something which was far shoot form ever happening, for the owner of the great websites did not care what had happened to their boards anymore, so disconnected they were.

Amongst the bigger websites, the fools had run deep. There was no hope for the growth of a beginner, there was nobody to listen to, only by making a wild guess and running with it could a good spirited person ever hope to come closer to the "truth": The original culture which all had coveted. Even the great libraries, which detailed the growth of the websites while they were still nascent, were corrupted by mistrust of other people or misinformation by the self-serving providers, and were often ignored and forgotten.
The ones who wish to restore a board to their former glory shuffle across their boards, not knowing how to act, until they had given up on their great task or until their realspace counterparts had expired, freeing them forever.
A apt observer would have given up there and then, retreating to the thousand petty websites in hope of blending in with the original community, were he able to find a decent english speaking one amidst the hidden great library, or find the great library in first place, a hopeless task for all but the most seasoned veteran or with the aid of one that would trust them.

It is the 3rd Millennium and I cannot wake up from this nightmare! I cannot wake up!

Don't you have an oven you gave to get into?

I'd say you're the ones easy to bait.

Don't you have a trash can to get into?

That's fine, but they are usually the saltiest.

They just sticked a snout over the default young male body model they use, of course it looks weird

HI, WELCOME TO THE BOURBON HOUSE

や ようこそ バアボん ハウスへ

Because your faggotry is so pernicious that they have to be so god damn inquisitorial about everything.

I AM losing THE GAME

Friendly reminder that furfags should all be killed, no exceptions

Butthurt closet monsterfag detected.

weebfags. not even once

But Clownpiece is a monster girl herself, why is she deporting all the other monster girls?

another never ever, right?

Friendly reminder that you were infected with zombie SA memes, and now that the goon intra-furry wars have died out, there is only the horde

What went wrong with Berserk? It looks like a Berserk reskin of Hyrule Warriors, but I don't have first hand experience with it.

You cared enough to reply to everyone in this thread though

What a shame.

If you didn't care, you wouldn't respond

Literally dozens of (1)'s replied to me. Either it's one extremely butthurt monsterfag with a proxy, or a bunch of mildly butthurt monsterfags. Either way I'm amused.

I wouldn't call a fairy a monster girl. She isn't even an inchling and you could excuse it with "she's small therefore monster girl". All she has are wings that are barely ever visible.

So why aren't you in your containment board?

The first one, damn he's fine.

Yer a little faggot :D

Try harder, or at least try

Every single time. I love seeing this, I guess stuff like Z-ton's centaur girls are too degenerate for you guys.

So you admit to being a monsterfag. I rest my case.

I love living armors, so perfectly crafted and moddable for any sort of sex you can imagine.

Even good as portables.

ill spell it out for you, my man.
wanting to fuck a cosplaying chinks is not the same as wantin to fuck a dog.

TRIGGERED

chances are if they did another it wouldn't be something we'd want. They'd probably botch the art style and change the gameplay.

It was made in that time period things were still innocent and pure and obscure enough to stay that way.

Since chinks are basically fish people, yeah it is.

What? Like taking the armor's torso around?

Think higher.

But fairies are monster girls though, even Touhous. That's why as much a furkikes love to spout the "monsters are furfags in denial" meme, it has no grounds since animal-esque monsters are only a small portion of the monster girls.

Like this user said, things like robots and ayy lmao's and mer-girls are indeed monster girls.

Casual.

are you having a stroke user

He wants to fuck a disembodied head.

meant to quote

OH, duh, the head, yeah, silly me.

And? A pair of ears and a tail is cute. A snout and a completely fur-covered body is not. now go back to where you belong
>>>/furry/

autism

Holy shit, do you ever stop and take a deep look at the autistic discussiobs you partake in?

Of course we do. Autism is the backbone of imageboards, user. It all depends on how that backbone is shaped. Furfaggotry is the scoliosis of imageboards.

i am a golden god

Yes you are.

t. goon

nice

I pity you.

We're all autistic here, user. That's how we can get along and have good natured banter with each other over our fetishes.

But user, I view spamming as the brittle bone disease of imageboards.

Don't you have a botero cat to fuck, you meme-loving slut?

why do you furry fucks have to leave your containment board, stop spreading your filth everywhere

I bet you like something disgusting and cancerous like NTR.

There is literally nothing wrong with non sexual Kemono you gigantic faggot. If you want to fuck Kemono then you're a fucking degenerate and need to kill yourself

And I say this as a /monster/fag

if you want to wear the living room carpet and pretend you are some gay jew rat, then stay outside and play with the cats. Instead of shoving your gay fetish on this board.

I don't like monster shit, it's all a dumb gimmick.
But furfags are fucking cancer and need to be purged.

84 GET

Another crossover Musou?

GAS ALL FURRIES

As expected of monsteranon.
You will have a moment of weakness someday soon and realize the errors of your ways.

And you'll choke on your dragon dildos and keel over.

Died as he lived.

Yeah nah. Your a faggot.

You furfags need be fucking purged.
We must secure the existence of human waifus and the future of our human daughterus.

Off topic, but I'm playing this series now and just got to Soul Reaver. Does it end on a decent note? I hear defiance is sort of open ended.

O-okay

Did you end up devolving into a furry because you blew all your school tuition on an equally moronic bet like Hillary winning the presidency?

Don't you have a 6ft long futa dick to take? Fuck off back to /furry/

There is no difference between the kinds of you and the /furry/fags, go die in a hole you gigantic degenerate.

Fairies are mythological creatures, but you could just put all that shit into the xeno tag and be done with it

Furfag logic everyone.

If only

I JUST WANT TO STICK MY DICK IN SOMETHING SOFT AND SMUG

No. Skip Blood Omen 2.

Blood Omen 2 isn't good? Also, does defiance end on a cliffhanger then? That kinda bites.

Kek wills it. Kemono girls are the pride of the white nationalist movement and ID: 25c261 will become their devotee.

those teeth look kind of scary

could be worse, could be inkling teeth.

Yep, they're drawing from like 10 series for this one. It was going to be another Warriors Orochi, but they were concerned it was getting too bloated.

(Wasted)
Take your own advice edgy neutral.

What a shit list.

Clownpiece is the worst thing that ever happened to touhou

Except touhou itself.

How do you even do an inkling? Go in from angle?

you hope to God they don't close their mouth even slightly

it's better than those complex anime roulettes
do I know you?

No.

are you sure?

But then there's no suction or tightness

You tell me.

Well someone is reading them

At least try again and have a son.

Don't you have a "D-DICKS" thread on /a/ to be in?

Yeah, gooks.

No one is, it's propaganda made by worst asians

What's that?

I like little girls

Me too.

Isn't this just some Dynasty Warrior shit?

I clicked sage damn it!

who would guessed this happens?

Fine.

Are you fools so blind that you cannot see you are one and the same?

Anons wanting to fuck fictional characters?

It is, but this is new for Koei to go full furry. Da Ji and Kyuubi from Warriors Orochi 3 straddled the line.

rollin

Precisely.

Leave the helmet on

one is a woman, another is a mutated freak of nature.

That image needs an edit

Both are mutated freaks of nature.
But the first one is a very hot mutated freak of nature

:^)

i think this is some shitposting plan by some furries. They might be salty because to lost to /monster/ or their mental balance wrong direction.
Then again this might be shitposting whole time.

sauce?

yep

Can't lose.

Better?

Much better.

could just boil it down to this to be honest

One fan base wears the living room carpet while going out on gay pride parades, the other becomes disgusting basement dwellers who shun the light of day. surely you should know this.

Neat.

someone make an edit where it's this thread please

This thread is becoming Disgusting
Monster girls cant be furry otherwise that would make Vampires, Dullahan and other Human-looking creatures furry (which they aren't)
Obviously theres some sort of furfag who got anally devastated on /monster/, because no one would accept his OC deviantart-tier furries as monstergirls and got banned, and is now spamming that /monster/ is /furry/ on the Holla Forums because he knows he will receive the most (you)s here to help try alleviate the aching pain in his asshole

/furry/ is dead, user

So you got banned there too?

You're acting like an overlap isn't possible.

No user its actually dead

And? So are all the other furry boards.

kill yourself kike.

It's not like the thread wasn't already shit until now.

This. Bui used it as his personal testing ground for spamming the rest of the site. 8ch didn't give a shit until he started attacking the legacy boards keeping this spaghetti code site alive

I mean it's literally dead. It was spammed to death and the mods abandoned it.
/fur/ is the new top board.

Everyone knows monsterfags are extremely insecure about their fetish and in denial about liking anime animal girls.

Is it still gay as fuck or was the poz scared away?

An Overlap doesnt mean that all of /monster/ is furry, just that there can be common ground
/furry/ on the other hand is complete degeneracy and should be dealt with by righteous flame

Probably explains why there are more of them here and on /monster/, Furfags Crave attention with there shitty fetishes
They only died because they couldn't stand each other being constant snowflakes whilst trying to be the most special snowflake themselves, such behavior will always lead to self destruction
Its also why furries are so successful on tumblr whilst other degenerates like/loli/ aren't welcome, furfags are natural attention seekers whilst lolitrash are actually into fictional 2D children

/fukemo/ pls

I saved this picture

Just piss off back to tumblr user, obviously /furry/ didnt want you so why do you think your welcome here on Holla Forums?

Is it furry to breathe air?

At this rate you'd have to be a skeleton not to be a furry.

/monster/fags are disgusting tbh, lamia girls are the grossest shit i've ever seen

What monster girl do you find least gross?

fucking retard kill yourself for saying stupid shit, and not understanding how furfags work.

I just discovered this game last night and it already has my attention.
Is that Opona?

Implying you wouldn't adopt this young rabbit an make her your daughteru.

Don't tread on me.

But skeletons are furries in denial too. Didn't you know that furries also have skeletons?

If you adopt a rabbit chances are she'll rape you eventually and man that's going to lead to even more of them.

Thankfully Ammit is linked to kek, which means shitting on her will garner keks negative attention then again, they're not exactly beat friends…

Because I've been here since day 1?
Protip, outside of bait threads like this Holla Forums is filled with furfags and kemonofags fapping in peace. If Sonic, Pokemon, and Klonoa threads are any indication, the majority either approves or doesn't care.

You know, every time I think about Kemono stylistic, I think that it actually reminds me of some kid friendly adventure shows that I might have watched as a kid but don't remember now. I think about lighthearted fun JRPGs I remember seeing.

Then fags like you come in and completely ruin that for me with your obnoxiousness .

the only way to not be a furry is by being an inanimate carbon rod

oh so now Holla Forums is filled with furry and always was, user?
Because i was on Holla Forums since the very second it was available and there was no furry shit at all

due to /furry/'s retarded logic, this thing here is a furry because its a primate.

But carbon can also be found in furries, sometimes.

Animals are carbon-based you disgusting furfag.

Exact same tactic that homosexuals and anti-anime fags use on Holla Forums all the time.

Phallic objects are furry as fuck.

HISSSSSS

so to not be a furry you need to be something other than a carbon-based lifeform

Mouse girls maybe?

Yuck

/                 ,. 、       /   /               ,.〃´ヾ.、  /  /             / |l     ',  / /  "OH TRUST ME, I'M A OLDFAG"        ,、     ,r'´  ||--‐r、 ',      AS IF I WOULD EVER LET YOU MAKE SUCH CLAIMS IN PEACE       l.l. ,..ィ'´    l',  '.j '.     RETRACT YOUR STATEMENT AND LEAVE, PRETENDER       'r '´          ',.r '´ !|  \       l!     ....:.:.:.:.:.:ヽ、   ,l    \        ゝ、.,_ ---‐‐‐----ゝ、ノ        | |         .| |          | |        | |

user, do sneks scare you?

you removed toriel but rolling

are you fucking kidding me

user, but sneks are cute

Thats implying that everyobe else doesnt hate you too.
Only furfags like furfags
Kill yourself.

Get that shit outta here

Is there anything more pointless than saying you're an oldfag on an anonymous imageboard to support your argument?

How about a few atoms of Cesium?

Why do austically drawn deviant art peices terrify me so much?
That look in the eyes that says "kill me, I'm a retard" unsettles me so much

You mean post more sneks? Okay.

It's certainly far more balanced. Even seems like there are more straightfags on the board at times.
coincidence?

btw monster is a shit board, should be renamed japanfurry

defending furfags makes you one, retard.

I want to fug the robot grill

more like it's dead and only propped up through bots

The dude you replied to wanted to fuck the goat from undertale mate, he's a furry

This.
Mosquito girls are way better.

If I remember right, the artist behind these is applebeansokay, who also made this adorable webm.

I want to fuck that mosquito.

user NO YOULL GET PERMANENT HICKIE

I'd like a refund

Jesus christ ain't that the truth.

TODOKETE?

/furry/ is. That user was asking about /fur/.

What the fuck is that

Trips confirm, but how does she suck up blood? I see no proboscis.

roll

She gives the nib-nib

I'd rather make her my waifu.

If you really liked it you wouldn't let one shitposter ruin it for you, weak little man.

lmao you fucking lying newfag, /furry/ was one of the very first boards to take off, and had more traffic than Holla Forums and Holla Forums combined for a while. It was impossible not to know this because it was constantly in the top bar when it was still sorted by popularity.
And literally one of the earliest Holla Forums threads I can remember was a Star Fox thread where some homosexual furfag got extremely triggered by Krystal.
Unless you're retarded like hotwheels and think anybody cared about Holla Forums before gamergate and are going to pretend you're one of the 5 people that have been here since he fucked off from wizardchan.

It's less
and more
>"lol fuk off we don't want you"

She uses her teeth like a vampire.

Not much fap material, something else

/furry/ kept itself on its board, its only when gamergate started accepting furries that most of you insufferable faggots starting leaking out.

Those instances were because of spam I think, but it was legitimately in the top 5 somewhat often. Nearly always in the top 10.

Don't fug the loli catgirls.

I immediately regret that decision

There is literally nothing wrong with licking nigger cum of your girlfriend's pussy. And I say this as a /monster/user.

Rolling

Holy shit we figured it out

You're hardly even subtle.

Is this some kind of meme abstract art shit?

I'll just stick to my first option, thank you

Kikurage proves that if you want to draw good kemono then you have to be able to draw good loli.

How is this thread still alive?
Is this the new "LOL thread"?

FURFAGS AND MONSTERFAGS GO BACK TO YOUR CONTAINMENT BOARDS

too late

bui inflated your board numbers, realistically you only had about 130 users around the end of 2015.

Yeah. /furry/ and /fur/ are dead, so now /monster/ can post superior mememonos for everyone to LOL at instead.

yes

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

give me both, i already jack off to bestiality

LOL if you know where this is from, you should kill yourself

*ficken

Where's that from?

True that.

That's not a error, he actually said that

I was hoping we were going to talk about Musou but I guess everyone's furry boner was stronger at the time.

bamia

The problem is "monster girl" is such a fucking broad category that it's meaningless in and of itself. It's like saying you like hentai, there are so many variants that it could mean anything from "vanilla illustrated loving handholding" to "semen-related drowning guro."

not the original poster, but try animal ear hot spring on sad panda :-)

Buns are not for sexual. Last thing we need is to turn another country into the mess Australia became because buns went into maximum overfugging and now number in the nearly 10s of millions.

Also, furfags would actually stay in their own board, if it weren't for the fact that literally every fucking time a new furry/Pokemon/ect. board is made, Bui finds it and spams/ruins it to death with his obsession over pawshit and autism.

Someone needs to find and gas that faggot so both sides can finally have peace from one another at last, and so we can have a pokemon board finally here that doesn't get ruined by vaporeon paw porn.

THIS ONE'S FOR YOU, ADOLF

This man grabs life by the nips.

FUCK YOU

I'll never get how you furfags could put up with /furry/'s beyond retarded BO and his mods.

Take a minute or two off the computer.
Maybe that will help you all.

Too far, man.

Those are some rare K8's you have there

please post the rest.

For the sake of moving this conversation forward.

Everyone here has masterbated to either girls with dicks, full on tranny's people having sex with actual animals, anthropomorphic objects animals or consoles, my little pony, monster girls, little girls, inflation, bugs, egg laying, farting, fatties, cuck porn, or girls with animal ears or tails.
So either there is proof of constant masterbation leads to more and more extreme fetishes, or degeneration is a all or nothing thing.
Or my personal belief that everything in moderation, FAP only a couple times a week, don't watch hours of porn, ect

Now, how do we make musous better?
Personally I feel like senran has the right idea, various different kinds of basic enemies with different move sets attacks and tactics required to beat. Mix in more DMC or Bayonetta style game play and have captains be like mini boss fights that are actually enjoyable

/f/ pls

I don't know why but i laughed for a minute straight with this pic

Lamias are shit, even shit girls are better.

Thanks, I might just give it a shot.

Easy, I didn't. I ran far away the second I realized it was going to be filled with fags and "the furry community"

And that's why Holla Forums is dead.

Look at this man and laugh

fuck everything, have some thicc furry waifus

I'd like to think that I caused this but if I hadn't made the post someone else would've.

Trusy me, as a /monster/ poster I can tell you that we love pleasuring hung black men.

Sounds about right for a coprophille like you.

ok shit posting aside let's look at the fact it's a musou clone. It's not in the same vein of Gundam breaker which features heavy character and weapon customization down to the special abilities. It's a straight musou clone and that's how it's going to be. there is nothing to discuss, the AI you fight will be many and brain dead

The pic with polandball is memeier

I think the one massive shitposting elephant in the room with all of this is a YUGE one: When thid and the site we came from were well-known for basically being not afraid to post/fap to anything (as Holla Forums once made clear before the cancer took it and turned it into a massive crater), and to where shit like gore, guro, lolis, Cheese Pizza and even more are posted and fapped to with no one giving a shit if you fapped to it (so long as you posted moar)…why is it that furshit and pone shit are the two items that are where anons draw the line?

If you want this autism over who's right and who's a faggot to end, and if you want to finally end this nonsense forever, we need to ask the big question that everyone wants to dodge: What makes those two items no-go compared to everything else, and why is it that only those two cause massive autism and shit-flinging by all sides? And no, you can't say because "MUH HERESY/MUH DEGENERACY", remember where you're posting at lad.

On the chance that Mark or any other of his pet hotpockets are watching this thread out of amusement, I'd be fine with you banning monstergirls as long as you ban furry.
No monstergirl posting is a small if not negligible price to pay for nuking furfags off Holla Forums. I have /monster/ for monstergirls. I just want to have Holla Forums threads without furries pushing their shit fucking everywhere.

Then that begs the question as to why OP even made the thread. In fact this isn't even news, this shit is weeks if not months old.

because the people who like those things have been proven to be obnoxious as fuck over the years

THICC

**N FLUFFY

It's because of the cancerous community surrounding it. Honestly if furries and bronies didn't act like the biggest retards on the planet then I would bet my soul in furshit and poneshit being perfectly acceptable.

Furries are stupid mate.

From my personal experience and assuming my memories are reliable, I have always been, for as long as I can remember, truly degenerate, even before having access to a computer. I haven't gained nor lost any fetishes; if anything, they merely gained focus. The only things that have changed are the fact that I know there are people who are into the same things as I am and that I can now make my own fap material.

I would add to this a progression of your player character in the form of new weapons to pick up. New weapons could unlock different move sets tied to the beating of certain types of enemies.

furries want to shit on Holla Forums while recruiting furries in here to their new board and shtting on /monster/ because salt

Going with the nuke on both sides is fair. As long as furries suffer, the price is not too grand to pay.

That's F8, m8. K8's the little one

No prob, and more accurately we've got a cast of characters rather than a single mascot.

It's about people who fap to this shit being insufferable fucking faggots.

Also, most anons will hopefully also draw the line where masturbating to something hurts someone else Cheese Pizza for example.

You guys cannot begin to understand how we the /monster/fags™ enjoy the taste of thick, black, pozzed cum.

We already know that. The same happens with shit like 2hu, but barring the people who get endlessly buttmad over smug animu lolis, most leave it be. And besides, you and I both know that the majority of furfag autism and butthurt comes when you have Holla Forumstards and goons raiding furry sites because they think it's still 2005. Sure, there are cases of furry lolcows, but that's the case with every fandom.

But honestly, I'd say if anything, we need a rule for the autists who constantly go into full retard over seeing this shit instead of just sageing it and doing what you're normally supposed to do. Yes, we get it, you think it's cancer. But can you for once not go into an autistic rage over it and stop spamming every thread that has anything with animals/animal-like characters in Holla Forums pls?

Between Holla Forums, Holla Forums, gamer gate, cuckchan, Reddit, and goons, I'm getting real fucking sick and tired of this bullshit conspiracy that everyone is from a different board trying to convert other or subvert Holla Forums.

you have no idea what you're talking about

If furfags weren't the way they were, anthro characters wouldn't get the stigma they do now.

Which is quite sad to be honest, because there is very rarely some good non-pornographic antho art.

There's a new female N8 now?

I'm mainly talking about the fact that there are some autismo emperors who lose their shit over things like Star Fox threads, Sanic threads, and other such vidya threads just because they see animals or anthros in it.

And don't get me fucking started on faggots like Barneyfag. The guy has enough autism to rival Chris-Chan for the title of "person most likely to die in a puddle of their own piss" for fuck sake.

If monster girls and all this other stuff is furry too, why do furries even need anthro?

youre not very bright, are you?

Did-Did you just reach zen in this storm? Did you just crack the code?

No, he just thinks that your joke is shit.

She's not really new. Around the time N8 was created one user designed a family. F8 being a single mom and K8 was N8's sister.
/furry/ didn't roll with it, but /fur/ brought them back.

All that has come out of this thread is me developing a fetish for Baphomet monster girls
Fucking cunts tricking me into going over there and now i cant ever leave

They even have this thread
>>>/monster/247792

I dare you guys to check it out, you won't feel right after this.

Enjoy getting pelted with mangoes all day by your new permalolifu, user.

What's this from anyway?

That explains a lot

true. Still i think that way because how the thread developed into shit feast very fast. OP didn't reply his own thread. The thread went full shitposting autism between monsterfags and furries. Lot of diffrent IDs. Old furry board is dead and new one arises. Hell there are generally few monsterfags post in Holla Forums me included and they usually keep most of stuff in /monster/.
But that's my opinion

I know furries are used to shoving things where they don't belong, but this is too much

But Holla Forums has actually been proven in trying to do it, although it was with help from Holla Forums
Holla Forums and /gamergate/ dont convert, as they're more of a self sustaining cancer
Cuckchan has been sending more people here often due to how shit the place is going and Reddit is always trying to leach off the chans, whether it be users or content

Jesus fucking christ.

Good man, baphomet girls are top tier waifus. A shame they aren't more popular.

That's the pot calling the kettle black.
But that's fine, Gremlins are top tier waifus anyway too.

Be glad, no n8 x his dad porn.

That's bullshit. Here's what happened, and what may still happen:

If this sounds a lot like what SJWs pull, it's because it is.

There is a lot of cancer in the "furry community" that legitimately should be kept out ("OwO what's this"), just like Holla Forums hates casuals and /a/ has always told shonenfags to fuck off, but at the end of the day it's a poorly kept secret that a lot of genuine anons secretly fap to this stuff. Most aren't "furries," they don't join typical furry communities or want to go anywhere near them, they just fap to dog girls and fat bat tats in addition to your garden variety Japanese cartoon depravity. But the allure of messing with some autist sperging out at the slightest suggestion of anthro with WH40K macros or insisting that it is totally not furry to fuck a snake with a human face stapled onto it right in the cloaca is too great to resist.

Wanting to fit in is a big factor as well. Just as Alphablaster acted like a living incarnation of Holla Forums on his TF2C server despite literally being a faggot in a homosexual relationship, I have met many a furfag hater that inexplicably seemed to know the names of all of the popular furfag artists and trends. The desire to bully is greater than the shame of hypocrisy for some.

So in other words, furfags can't handle the banter?

I dont think thats quite correct user
You're implying that Furfaggin is the eventual escalation of anthro characters

Alphablaster got a raw fucking deal. I guess, though, that he's learned not to trust or have dealings with Holla Forumsfags, which is a valuable lesson to learn.

you're so fucking far up your ass that it's actually impossible for science to tell where your body starts and ends

Pretty much.
I remember sexualized anthro from decades back and nobody seemed to mind.
It's not until the rise of the current autistic furfags that got on everyone's nerves which brought the stigma to the style.

It's a well-known fact that WH40k macros and pictures of furries being gored to death by space marines were made by furries.

what a surprise

Well, yes, in much the same way that complaining that you're not actually a misogynist means you're an even bigger misogynist, yes, I suppose they can't.

But, you know, if you're actually good at handling that kind of banter, and operating within a court of sociopaths/sadists-with-high-social-intelligence, instead of telling them to fuck off and protecting everyone else from them when possible, you should probably get that whole "intra-species predator" thing checked out.

Because even furries realize what a cancer they are?

>whatchadoingrabbi.jpg ?

It's more the case of "Hey rabbi, whatcha doin?" type of shit.

I can't make fun of washed up hacks like Jasonafex without beind a furfag now?

What the fuck am I reading?

Its also possible they were created by other parts of the furry community
Take of instance scalies, They refuse to accept being called furies because they technically aren't
But in the end they're still doing the same thing
Wouldn't be surprised if an autistic scaly had some of that art made just to get at furries

Ever heard of Encyclopedia Dramatica, faggot?

user that place has become just as shit as Uncyclopedia
Truly reddit popularity destroys everything of quality

The same site that calls Holla Forums the reddit of image boards because of Holla Forums and that Holla Forums Holla Forums is cancer?
They're not wrong.

user that's some pedo shit or something, get it out of here

And here i thought it was an animated png
Time to clean out temporary files it seems

Of course. Have normalfags start using something en masse and it'll surely turn to shit.

jesus christ

As others have said, "yiff in hell" was a SA thing that goons manipulated Holla Forums into carrying out for them. Not the first or the last time the goons have manipulated anons, though I like to think the golem has broken free of his master in recent years.

I'm talking people that lose their shit in public when they see a furfag, yet in private it's obvious what they fap to.
But as to your points, there comes a point where you are so autistically dedicated to the thing you're "mocking" that you become indistinguishable from a genuine fan of it.

Are furries truly incapable of understanding common sense or using logic?

I don't think you understand what I posted. I'm saying that SJWs use, uhh, "reflexive defense of interrogated privilege" in the same way that certain elements use "can't handle the banter".

Or maybe Holla Forums generally thought in masse that furries deserve to burn in hell?

Might as well cry fursecution at this point

I know for a fact that "kill it with fire" was a goon thing.

I mean, it was.

you sure do user, keep up the good work, spread the word

Oh, so A.M. didn't write Le Famous Lego Block Man copypasta? Is that what you're trying to tell me? Because I'm reasonably sure that you are fucking wrong on that count.

he's a furfag wanting to be accepted. he'll spout literally fucking anything.

Implying it takes goons to make furries unlikeable. Give them an inch and they'll go full kike/pedo/goon in inviting all their faggot friends, trying to transform the place into a safe space for their terrible fetishes and pulling weird community takeover attempts so they can enjoy a limited sense of power and farm shekels off gullible retards like themselves.

And? If that's true, then monkeys and typewriters and all that and I'd like to see evidence on that claim

Maybe comparing furfags to jews was more than apt

I dont understand what you're implying user?
That the anons on Holla Forums are generally incapable of thought or that they're so stupid that they're thought dont count as real thoughts?
Its still mute to the point, Holla Forumstards want to burn furries, Furries thrive on being fursecuted
Truly a compatible and long term realtionship

Or in this case "Hey rabbit, whatcha doin?"

Ok I laughed.

speak for yourself retard. not everyone sees the shit that you fap to, now fuck off and die.

Become useful by turning yourself into fertilizer.

Fuck it, rolling.

rolling anyway

At least I found some stuff that wasn't gay

gib sauce

e621.net/post/show/339541

ROLL

its okay if its loli

the fitting in handbook and how to make an ass of yourself guide. yeah.

(37) replies.
Seems like someone is buttblasted that no one likes his shit fetish.