Only the episodes with Nathan are worth watching

"No!"
The last season actually has the best probation worker the show ever had.

Give it a shot, it also nice to see what they do with the concept with new characters.

Man, I love the show. The characters feel so real, like they are actually young adults in Britain.

How many seasons are there now? I distinctly remember it going to shit after the irish jew left.

5 Seasons. I am actually watching the few remaining episodes I never watched.
I watched it like 1-2 years ago and never bothered to watch the last few episodes, even though I actually like the series.

Yeah, more like no episode is worth watching

Why user? Don't you like fun?

the excuse of all plebs

This is the sign of someone who is just pretend-pretentious.

Wow, i guess you got me

It's not a cinematic masterpiece, but I like the characters and how real it is.

You just have a shit taste user

It's interesting, because they do stuff I never did. I am just not that type of person. It really allows me to immerse myself into a different social class I don't have any contact with.

If that's not a good reason to watch or read a book or a movie, then what is?

That's why your life sucks, faggot

Btw please recommend me what to watch next. I just watched the second-last episode.

But it's interesting. It's really a window into how the lower classes think and feel and what they would like to be.

Btw how do you ever know what the show is about? Have you watched it, user? You liked it, didn't you? No, you hated it, because you could never have what they have.

This is straight up "if you hate fags you're a closet homo" line of reasoning
You're a colossal faggot and you should kill yourself as soon as possible

Wow, I really touched a nerve there and I wasn't even serious.
Fuck user, is that why your life is so sad?

Seriously now, you should go back to cuckchan now

When was the last time you were inside a woman's vagina?

Never right? Except for your birth?

The first season with the original cast was best. That shit with the power broker had a few good episodes. The new cast of kids was most shit except for Rudy. He was almost good enough to carry that whole season by himself, which is probably why they brought him back in the first place.

They weren't all shit and I really needed some time to warm up to Rudy.

Btw what do you mean brought back? I don't quite remember him gone. When was that?

Also do you know what to watch now?

If I recall correctly, Rudy was in Season 3 with most of the old cast. Then all of that cast went away, except for Rudy, who stayed through on 4 and 5.

That's what I mean. He never went away. Btw now I finished the last episode. What do?

Son, you really need to go back

You are like a parody, user.

OP here, I just realized something. 2 main male protagonists gets cucked each time. The only time any character has a baby on the show is when they are being cucked.

To the local Brits here, is that like a cultural thing you guys do?

it was a nice to see how "normal" "people" would react to getting powers.

best part was when invisible guy tried to use his power but it didn't work and invincible guy threw a can at him or when the nigger got himself pregnant (very progressive tbhmn)

I don't remember Barry getting cucked. He fucked a nice girl at a party and then dated the town bicycle, yes. Unless you want to make the argument that he cucked himself.

Didn't the show go to complete shit after the first season?

It's chav culture.
Chavs are plague on the same level as the Muslims and the Polish. I knew a 14-year-old chav who was a father.

You type like a faggot even in jest. Really consider purchasing an exit bag.

>>>/reddit/

No, not Barry. There was no child involved in his relationship.

Nathan and Rudy.
Nate started a relationship with a heavily pregnant girl and completly changed his personality and act and lost his immortaility to become a petty thief.

Honestly it was always a bit shit, littered with plotholes and lagged behind expectations. The only good thing it has are the characters themselves.

What is there in between chavs and upper class snobs?

Stopped watching after they replaced Robert Sheehan. Rip in piece s1-s2 Nafan.

Why do anons like him so much, when he would have been a Chad bullying them IRL?

His character, his charisma, his wit. I ain't gay but he's a handsome man and I would've watched it all the way through s5 if he was still playing Nathan.

Exactly. A chad, who would have bullied you in the same way he does everyone else.

Dude this is Holla Forums. Relax and stop projecting.

Britain has a quite rigid class system.

There is your working class - labourers, brickies, electricians etc. your average everyman. Probably educated at a comprehensive or a technical college but may not complete their studies. But within that are people who don't work at all, third generation families who have never been educated or employed and pop out 9 kids to collect the benefits. That's what people mean by chav, they are treated by disdain by most people.

Then you have your middle class - managers, executives, anything that pays decently. Might go to a grammar school or be put in a 'grammar stream', which is a sore spot for a lot of people because its seen to disadvantage people who can't afford to live near affluent neighbourhoods next to these schools. Probably went to university.

Upper class are just the very wealthy, old money, doctors, judges, politicians, royals etc. Will likely have been to a top university like Oxford or Cambridge. Generally seen as out of touch and part of an elite class (most of our politicians are from upper class backgrounds).

Really it's more about attitude and appearance than income. It's a cultural thing to belong to a certain class or come from a working/middle/upper class family. Certain things like wearing certain clothes or speaking with a certain inflection can sometimes indicate your background.