Games from the hood

Essentially I want games with similar themes and ideas to True Crime: Streets of NY and both Def Jam games(because no other exists). Basically games made by the hood for the hood?
How's Mark Echo's Getting Up by the way?
Reminder that Fight for NY>>>>Vendetta besides the fact that DMX is not in Fight for NY

Also if you want to talk about Def Jam that's fine too.
Favorite
>Rassler(Snoop Dog Crow)

Thief

Grand Theft Auto

Urban Reign?

The only nigger game I remember was Wu-Tang

They are not made "by the hood", Mr. Goldstein created them just like they created "Gangsta culture".

Fuck off, /leftytard/

They're japanese too, niggers don't make videogames.

50 cent: Blood on the sand?

Why do we even call them honorary aryans if they make pozzed games?

Oh shit I forgot about "Bitch Took my Skull" the game, yeah games like that.

You are on weeb central, of course they will suck gook dick.

The game has Snoop Dogg in it as himself.
The main character is named Kang.

There's a second True Crime? Nice.

Why are you talking to yourself?

LA was the 1st true crime I thought

COMIN' OUT THE SLUMS
IT'S THE HOODLUMS
I'M PULLIN' MY GAT OUT ON ALL YOU BUMS

I loved that game. Now I'm going to try and find a torrent.

One thing I find cool about this Def Jam is that all characters in the game character are playable. And I mean all of them.

Every single character can be used in the versus mode. From the redhead girl that draws the suspect facial composite in the police station, to the faceless model they use for the main character before you customize him.

It's like the animators went: "Nigga! I ain't modelling any character if he ain't gonna fight!"

Do you know what IDs are?

Getting Up is good. Starts like a generic hood game but gets much bigger by the end. The product placement is kinda funny to look back on. The soundtrack is pretty good too.
True Crime: New York City is pretty good, but I played the Xbox version and that was a buggy mess.

I like how Xatrix re-used motion capture from Kingpin to make Return To Castle Wolfenstein (the elite guard has the same idle animation as Kingpin's gals)

What does it even play like anyways? Hood PoP? Also I remember the ad campaign was pretty neato, something about graffit'ing a plane.

It's a third person platformer with parkour and fighting added in. Combat uses left click for punch and right click for kick, and has combos and unlockable moves. You can pick up things in the environment to help, and later on you can use a spraycan like a flamethrower to stun people. The parkour is kinda PoP-like but I haven't played that in ages so I can't compare them well.
The grafitti part is just moving to a wall, hitting the paint button and spraying. You get a paint roller and wallpaper + paste later on, which act different. You can choose what kind of grafitti you want to put up most of the time.
I'd rather not say too much about the later parts because that would spoil it, but the story is about a guy who decides to become a grafitti star and ends up discovering things he shouldn't have. He then uses his grafitti skills to spread the word, while fighting for his life.

Is NBA Street nig enough for this thread? Volume 2 was a masterpiece.

That's right goyim!

most hood game
budokai tenkaichi 3

tbh sonic adventure was made by a bunch of goddamn niggers.

50 cent bulletproof as well

Hope you get hanged, fucking nigger.