PS Vita, PSP or PS4?

Thinking of buying either of these Consoles, although im not sure which to go with. im interested in Muramasa, God Eater, Senran Kagura, Ninja Gaiden, Playstation Battle Royale… is the ps vita a good console? how about the PS4? Im hearing it still hasn't gotten many good games

Psp? It's still good but if you goin full pirate on Vita you can enjoy both the psp and vita games.
I dont know about ps4 since I dont have one.
go to the vita thread for more info

Do you want a dead console that can be hacked to run just about anything but nothing terribly well because it's an uncomfortable piece of shit? Get a PSP.
Do you want a library of pure weebshit? Get a Vita.
Do you want a console that has the specs of a shitty laptop, a library of half-assed exclusives and to pay an annual fee to use your own internet to host P2P matches because Sony went full jew? Get a PS4.

Build a PC

None. All shit.

are there many games besides RPGs, as in action, platformer, racing, fighting,shooting, adventure?…

I want to get my holes all filled up with nigger dick, get beaten nearly to death and hear "who's your daddy" while cum gushes down my throat.
Is ps4 a good choice?

Sure there are. There are anime action RPGs, anime platformer RPGs, anime racing RPGs, anime fighting RPGs, anime shooting RPGs, anime adventure RPGs, the Vita library has it all!

The PS4 is an excellent choice if you like rape. It begins as soon as you purchase the console and it will never, ever end. Like true trauma you will have to live with your decision for the rest of your life. It also increases your chances of your house getting robbed and you getting killed and raped (order varies from nig to nog) because harambes go bananas for consoles, since they lack the technical ability to use a PC.

I see, I see. So what are the advantages of ps4 pro-life?

can you skip those cutscenes, at least?

if that is what you are interested, hop on to steam!

sounds like you want a vita mostly. PS4 is starting to get a solid library now, with numerous games already out and many more on the horizon.

But steam itself doesn't cost anything, I can't get that experience of utter helplessness.

sure you can, just hop on to CSGO, a top 3 PC game

cool pic can i save it?

I don't know, I borrowed if from psn+ so it'd be stealing.

why the fuck do you need approval for such a thing? Just do it!

how the fuck is this thread still here?

PSP is cheap and has a pretty sizable library for pretty cheap (you can use micro-SD cards if you get a converter), can't emulate too well but the native library is massive.

Vita is about double the price but is larger and has the ability to be charged via micro-USB but the memory cards are expensive as shit and transferring games can take hours depending on your internet connection (usb transferring is coming next month though), but you can actually get an entire emulated PSP (complete with XMB) that allows you to play any PSP game, and you can also get PS1 emulation as well.

PS4 has nothing, I've owned one since 2014 and I have never played a game of worth on it.

Buy a PS4k and a Vita then link your PS4k to your Vita to your telly.

Look into a PS TV. It's a Vita for home, and it's cheap

can't use PS4 link if you do henkaku I believe

i heard it's compatibility isn't too good, so im not considering it

why would i do this?

out of those three the vita is probably the best.

Officially the PSP barely has anything on it and most of it's library is available on Vita. The Vita barely has a library of it's own either but two half libraries make a semi-descent whole library, that is if you don't mind buying an incredibly overpriced proprietary card and buying everything digitally. Most of the Vita's library is VNs and it's fucking awful.

I'd recommend out of the Vita's library:
Shiren the Wanderer
Ys Memories of Celceta
Grand Kingdom
Muramasa the Demon Blade (And all it's DLC is fucking godly)
And that's it. There is one or two games I have that I enjoy but I hesitate to suggest them to other people. I'm still working on filling out my library but I'm a physical games guy and almost everything on the Vita is release in limited supplies or through digital.

Now, the PSP is a hacked console, it's pretty damned good if you want an emulator machine. The PS4? It's got even less on it than the Vita unless you like multiplat shit.

Yeah goy, there are lots and lots of exclusives* coming out in the near future that would surely make buying a PS4 a good choice! Also remember that if you want the absolute best Sony™ gaming experience, buying a PS4 Pro is the way to go! Not only do you get to play with the absolute best graphics and performance available on the market at a 5000k resolution, you also get your own living room jet engine noisemaker!

*also on PC

I was so disappointed when I realized Liberation Maiden SIN was a VN. The only thing I saw of it was the Nyaa.se torrent and I thought it was at least a port of the eShop title.

Nope. The only port of the DS game is on… IOS.

It's compatible with most, and there's a hack that lets you force run incompatible games and play them and some work perfectly fine.

I'd say look up what games you really want and see if they're compatible.

All I want is to play Bloodborne but I can't see anything interesting beyond NIOH, Berserk musou, and a few arrpeegee exclusives. Let it Die? Nier Automata? Fucking me it's hard to justify even the og ps4.