Drinks while gaming?

Nothing beats a bar (that serves alcoholic drinks) that has gaming on the side too.

Video-gaming is funner when you're a happy drunk.

Do you even know how alcohol works? Kill yourself fucking degenerate.

I wish we had something like that here.
I just get some friends and cousins over and do that. still id like some random pubs.

What do you think the alcohol is for, smart guy?

Fuck off back to plebbit.

this. all my real friends are at the bottom of the bottle.

What kind of normalfag are you?

Have a drink on me!

You got the wrong door buddy >>>/r9k/ is two blocks down, just near reddit

Hi Chris!

How does root beer taste like?

Heresy gross and foul.

coconut water

NYPA
NYPA
NYPA
NYPA
NYPA
NYPA
NYPA
NYPA
NYPA
NYPA
NYPA
NYPA
NYPA
NYPA
NYPA
NYPA
NYPA
NYPA
NYPA
NYPA
NYPA
NYPA
NYPA
NYPA

He's clearly trying to get people here to attack the person who owns that email address, which certainly isn't him. It's blatantly obvious.

@msn

looks like someone's a little lost

kys you boring faggot

Why not drink straight liquor? Unless you're a faggot, you might as well be drinking milkshakes.

Black coffee. It even increases gaming performance. The true gamer fuel.

like salty bags of milky coins

Cock

Absolute cuck.

Wow, straight liquor, you're so tough and manly! I'm sure your dad would be so proud if mom hadn't taken you away with her after one of his trademark whiskey-induced bouts of domestic abuse.

I actually like malt liquor more than beer, it tastes sweeter and gets me fucked up quick

Adding cream or milk is equivalent to miscegenation. You've been caught.

WHY
YOURE RICH ENOUGH TO PAY 2K FOR A TINY APARTMENT
WHY CANT YOU BUY YOUR OWN DAMN COFFEE MAKER

You can sue.

Are you black?

i dont know who took it, if you mean the apartments its jsut easier to get amazon to reimburse the coffee maker for free like they normally do when they fuck you like this
i just dont know what the delivery guy was thinking, giving it to random guy without asking for proof it was them, what the fuck

nah I'm just so gangsta I play gta all day and split 40s with my waifu

What the fuck are you on about? Projection much? I'm just saying it gets you drunk quicker without all the filler.
Seek help.

the concept of a bar is to socialize, while the concept of gaming is to seclude yourself in a virtual reality to escape reality.

they are not compatible. people who go "gaming" bars are hypocrites, fakers, and desperate women.

sage for normalfag shit.

is that a pancake with bacon?

can we please kill the retarded as fuck bacon meme

Le Narwal Bacon is DELICIOUS!!
bacon is honestly godawful

you must be fucking ugly then

I see the indie clique and how these fucking sociopaths have an awards show, or release party, or convention, or dev gathering or whatever the fuck else quite literally every weekend, to say nothing of arcdes and vidya bars and shit, and I get legit mad and sad at the same time. I would have committed horrible crimes to have anything like that.

I hope nobody actually fucked with that email address

OP is obviously shitposting, but I don't think this is necessarily a bad topic. Having a good drink once in a while playing vidya adds comfy to it. I usually pick either of my pics related, Cinzano Rosso being my favorite vermouth and kir one of the best aperitifs hands down (cassis liquor is kind of hard to come by here)

I'd rather some pie or doughnuts. Seems to do the same job.