Never watched game of the thrones

Connor Sanchez
Connor Sanchez

Never watched game of the thrones. How many seasons are left? Should I watch it now?

Matthew White
Matthew White

Don't waste your time with it

Connor Walker
Connor Walker

First two seasons are kino, then it's dogshit.

Daniel Clark
Daniel Clark

No

Dylan Kelly
Dylan Kelly

Should I watch it
No.

Leo Adams
Leo Adams

game of the thrones

Wyatt Barnes
Wyatt Barnes

Honestly, if you aren't already on the ride I don't suggest starting now. You'll watch the first season and want to go on, but then you'll be stuck in a mire of schlock.

Owen Lewis
Owen Lewis

My God Emily Clarke is so fucking ugly

Grayson Nguyen
Grayson Nguyen

That's not even shooped, is it? That's really her face.

Jonathan Parker
Jonathan Parker

How many seasons are left?
One. It will be like a couple of film length episodes due to actors being paid per episode and it will come out next year.
Should I watch it now?
Not really. The writing is reddit as is the books that it's an adaption of. There's plenty of tits answer dragons though so if you like arse, tits and stock YA fantasy it's pretty much the only thing out there at the moment.

Brayden Bell
Brayden Bell

It contains Maisie, watch all that you can!

Ryder Price
Ryder Price

Emilia is a literal goddess tbh. I'd impregnate her every orifice.

Jayden Peterson
Jayden Peterson

choosing that when Maisie is around

Liam Foster
Liam Foster

being gay

Ian Brown
Ian Brown

Arya has titties and sells her little clam

Jordan Bell
Jordan Bell

Maisie doesn't stand a chance against the queen of boners tbh.

Josiah Price
Josiah Price

Desperate Housewives is an all around better show.

Hudson Martinez
Hudson Martinez

Tipical heathen talk

Parker Ward
Parker Ward

It's trash. Watch the first season if you want. But it's leagues better than the others and it's still not amazing or anything. But it will make you think the other stuff should be good. but it isn't

Aiden Long
Aiden Long

has titties and clam
then he got a good surgeon, figures he would have the money from his acting career

David Allen
David Allen

We're not gonna address such stupid, baseless accusations.

Ayden Reed
Ayden Reed

At some point the schlock starts to get legit funny though, it kind of crashes so hard through the floor it bounces back up again.

Elijah Reed
Elijah Reed

that hip to waist ratio

Caleb Wood
Caleb Wood

If you have nothing better to do you should watch it, though understand the quality nosedives from season 5 on

Isaac Scott
Isaac Scott

The enemy Israel
how did they get away with this?

Zachary Edwards
Zachary Edwards

Watch Gundam instead.

David Rivera
David Rivera

Neon Evangelion Genesis is kino, Gundam is not.

Evan Wood
Evan Wood

goonime

Grayson Bennett
Grayson Bennett

Tbh most people who still watch it do so out of sunken cost fallacy. Once the final season drops this will be another Lost that everyone just forgets about.

Caleb Bailey
Caleb Bailey

She's a babe. Only about 5 foot tall, looks like a doll. Has a sense of humour and relaxed. I was in the last series as an extra and watched her performing from 15 feet away.

Caleb Cook
Caleb Cook

It is all the same to the clegane faced dog

Aiden Edwards
Aiden Edwards

Did you get her autograph, Lannister soldier user?

Nathaniel Cook
Nathaniel Cook

cuckif cuckI cuckiuse cucki"goon" cuckinstead cuckiof cuckicucki cuckI cuckiwon't cuckilook cuckilike cuckia cuckigoon

Luis Mitchell
Luis Mitchell

No, she didn't stop for any of us. Shook hands with Bronn and Jaime though.

Hunter Perry
Hunter Perry

Emilia Clarke versus a girl who looks like her ancestors where a bunch of inbred pig farmers for the past 3000 years

Joseph Parker
Joseph Parker

Why not both.

Carson Price
Carson Price

Was she as thicc as she looks on TV?

Mason Jones
Mason Jones

implying there's something wrong with being an oink farmer

Leo Powell
Leo Powell

Haha, she was in proportion, like I said, like a doll. Looked immaculate and easy going. She sang in between some takes. Joked a lot with Tyrion.

Carter Rodriguez
Carter Rodriguez

Joked a lot with Tyrion.
Is that a nicer way of saying bullied?

Dominic Brooks
Dominic Brooks

Not really, they seemed like friends, must spend a lot of time together while filming. She does a fair american accent too.

Gabriel Morris
Gabriel Morris

The last season really fucked over a lot of characters. Tyrion loses about 50 IQ points. Arya instead of becoming a master assassin of the shadows i.e. someone who has no name somehow becomes the master of warriors. Sansa Gains 100 IQ points, presumably she sucked off Tyrion and little finger in order to steal it from them. Stannis, of course, who is suppose to be the archetype of a righteous figurehead… does a complete 180 on everything his character existed for and burns it all to the ground. Cersei, who should have been an absolute mess and mentally unstable somehow becomes the master of manipulation and thinks a thousand moves ahead of everyone else. Also little finger loses a ton of IQ points and makes entirely inconsistent actions through the last two seasons.

Let me put it this way there is an episode where a mock conversation occurs between sansa and arya, supposedly meant to mislead the viewer and little finger, yet little finger isn't even there for it so it is used entirely as a construct in order to mislead the viewer. The writing is that stupid. They butchered all the characters in order to aggrandize the strong women. Most of the major plot devices for character decisions in the last season have no useful purpose or ground in reality relative to that character and their development or personality. It is meant as a means to produce shock factor and promote ideology totally outside the scope of the series.

Eli Williams
Eli Williams

I recommend doing a marathon of the first episode or two (three episodes if you have no life). If you don't like it by then chances are you probably won't.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit