Never watched game of the thrones. How many seasons are left? Should I watch it now?

Never watched game of the thrones. How many seasons are left? Should I watch it now?

Don't waste your time with it

First two seasons are kino, then it's dogshit.

No

No.

Honestly, if you aren't already on the ride I don't suggest starting now. You'll watch the first season and want to go on, but then you'll be stuck in a mire of schlock.

My God Emily Clarke is so fucking ugly

That's not even shooped, is it? That's really her face.

One. It will be like a couple of film length episodes due to actors being paid per episode and it will come out next year.
Not really. The writing is reddit as is the books that it's an adaption of. There's plenty of tits answer dragons though so if you like arse, tits and stock YA fantasy it's pretty much the only thing out there at the moment.

It contains Maisie, watch all that you can!

Emilia is a literal goddess tbh. I'd impregnate her every orifice.

Arya has titties and sells her little clam

Maisie doesn't stand a chance against the queen of boners tbh.

Desperate Housewives is an all around better show.

Tipical heathen talk

It's trash. Watch the first season if you want. But it's leagues better than the others and it's still not amazing or anything. But it will make you think the other stuff should be good. but it isn't

then he got a good surgeon, figures he would have the money from his acting career

We're not gonna address such stupid, baseless accusations.

At some point the schlock starts to get legit funny though, it kind of crashes so hard through the floor it bounces back up again.

If you have nothing better to do you should watch it, though understand the quality nosedives from season 5 on

how did they get away with this?

Watch Gundam instead.

Neon Evangelion Genesis is kino, Gundam is not.

Tbh most people who still watch it do so out of sunken cost fallacy. Once the final season drops this will be another Lost that everyone just forgets about.

She's a babe. Only about 5 foot tall, looks like a doll. Has a sense of humour and relaxed. I was in the last series as an extra and watched her performing from 15 feet away.

It is all the same to the clegane faced dog

Did you get her autograph, Lannister soldier user?

No, she didn't stop for any of us. Shook hands with Bronn and Jaime though.

Why not both.

Was she as thicc as she looks on TV?

Haha, she was in proportion, like I said, like a doll. Looked immaculate and easy going. She sang in between some takes. Joked a lot with Tyrion.

Is that a nicer way of saying bullied?

Not really, they seemed like friends, must spend a lot of time together while filming. She does a fair american accent too.

The last season really fucked over a lot of characters. Tyrion loses about 50 IQ points. Arya instead of becoming a master assassin of the shadows i.e. someone who has no name somehow becomes the master of warriors. Sansa Gains 100 IQ points, presumably she sucked off Tyrion and little finger in order to steal it from them. Stannis, of course, who is suppose to be the archetype of a righteous figurehead… does a complete 180 on everything his character existed for and burns it all to the ground. Cersei, who should have been an absolute mess and mentally unstable somehow becomes the master of manipulation and thinks a thousand moves ahead of everyone else. Also little finger loses a ton of IQ points and makes entirely inconsistent actions through the last two seasons.

Let me put it this way there is an episode where a mock conversation occurs between sansa and arya, supposedly meant to mislead the viewer and little finger, yet little finger isn't even there for it so it is used entirely as a construct in order to mislead the viewer. The writing is that stupid. They butchered all the characters in order to aggrandize the strong women. Most of the major plot devices for character decisions in the last season have no useful purpose or ground in reality relative to that character and their development or personality. It is meant as a means to produce shock factor and promote ideology totally outside the scope of the series.

I recommend doing a marathon of the first episode or two (three episodes if you have no life). If you don't like it by then chances are you probably won't.