Hey Mark

Why aren't all these fucking generals in fucking >>>/vg/ instead of here? The first page is almost entirely generals all of the time, i have to hide almost everything to find actually discussions holy shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/v/res/11666302.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

*actual discussions

That's because /vg/ is dead because we accept generals here because /vg/ is dead.

Also, does /vg/ even have a active board owner?

It's dead because nobody posts there and Mark wants to hog all the traffic to his board due to his autistic obsession. Does it fucking matter if someone owns it? If it doesn't, just ask Codemonkey for the ownership of the board.

Because Holla Forums is not big enough to warrant having multiple boards just to talk about video games.

Because people like discussing video games, if you don't focus the thread immediately you're over taken by shitposting and retards like yourself who make even worse threads.

You devalue the board simply by being here.

Fucking niggers. Nintendo sux.

go back to 4chan faggot

was this tweet real?

Because he's a limpwristed faggot that will cave in to 2 muh mods whine threads peer pressure even if he B& them.

These shitty generals are cancer my dude.

Generals are fucking cancer

8ch.net/v/res/11666302.html

Why aren't all of these fucking whiners in >>>/4chan/ instead of here?
I have to hide almost all of them to find anything actually video game related.

so what should we do about it

Triggered generalfag ^^^

Hey Mark,
Why don't you hide threads I don't like before I see them? I can't handle that kind of work.
t. riggered

I'd never really noticed, but there sure is a lot of generals. Not sure they're generals in more than name, though.

Go back to cuckchan.

Have never been there so i can't "go back", sorry.

Was being correct part of your plan?

I expected more from you trips.

You are cancer, my butt slut.

So you're from reddit then, nice.

Spam them with pokemon and post a fuckton of pokemon threads in an effort to "balance the board". Talk about the true meaning of video games and how generals are going against the nature of video games and we need pokemon threads to help "revive" Holla Forums because it's been dead thanks to generals. Also post with an avatar of a statue, and profess to care more about Holla Forums than everybody else, even though you've been here for what looks like about 40 or so minutes.

Not having strong opinions sure is a bane for gets.

OP's right for the wrong reasons. I'm not gonna go on about 'muh Holla Forums culture,' as generals are cancer, but they're still vidya related. You can't control who posts where and what they post.

wew laddo kill yourselfo

user, this is the only thing Mark has aside from the generous allowance his parents give him. That's why he will never give up being board owner, and he will never get rid off the noise and shitposting. Active user numbers make him feel important. It's like upboats, but he doesn't have to do anything to get it.

lmao

What is Undertale general.

Are you talking about King of Holla Forums?

Banned ages ago. What's your point?

You cheeky bastard.

When the average game general here becomes as cancerous with avatarfagging, tripfagging, and circlejerking like cuck/vg/ then you may have an argument. As it stands most of them are actually filled with discussion. I'm not seeing anything especially cancerous about having these threads. Not unless you think we should only have discussions about broader game concepts/elements or industry shit rather than talk about specific games themselves.

The creation of cuck/vg/ was a mistake. It didn't solve the problem of them becoming circlejerks and robbed cuck/v/ of specialized game discussion because everyone would go
and those generals barely even talked about games. The far better option would have been to make sure they stuck to actual discussion and Holla Forums content rather than becoming circlejerks.

Whatever happened to that "improve Holla Forums" guy anyways?

See

Agreed 100%. It turned Holla Forums even more into "lolnogameson/v/ xDD" shit hole and /vg/ ended up being circlejerk central.
That would require actual moderation, which was an absolute joke at the time.

You could have just not posted.
Also people who use "neo/v/" are part of what ruined cuck/v/. Crying about a problem that wasn't there just to stir shit and ruin threads.
If anything, the fact that you're trying that shit right now is a clear indication that you should kill yourself.

I'm not trying anything - I'm straight up calling you and those like you a bitch. A pseudo intellectual hipster pieces of shit that made Holla Forums shitposts seem credible, on topic and honest in comparison.

You want good vidya discussion? Start with your own bloody post.

What are you even on about? I didn't reply to you, unless you're the same faggot. I'm saying there's plenty video game discussions here and 'generals' are not a problem.

Yet you have said absolutely nothing of worth in this thread. Go take a walk or something you fucking autist.

You'll probably also complain about the use "triggered" too, I bet.

why didn't you just link to that post normally?

Because this place is full of newfags who cant cross thread or cross board link