Help I can't read guys what the fuck am I not supposed to give him?

Help I can't read guys what the fuck am I not supposed to give him?

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/552100/
albinoblacksheep.com/flash/junkbot
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is this some ancient meme

It says "Pizza" in Italian you moron, next time use google translate before making a thread about nothing.

Google translate didn't exist in 1997 you fucking idiot underage please leave.

ARE WE IN 1997??
FUCK YEAH, I'M BACK BABBY
FUCK

what a bunch of odd balls, I bet they also eat it with a fork and a knife.

Of course not, they use a spoon.

This is what i was thinking about

Pepper is dyslexic, so he doesn't read it as Pizzas, in fact if you change to another character you will read Pizzas the way it's meant to be
New Lego Island NEVER EVER

Really? That is pretty neat.

YOU CAN MOVE A MOUNTAIN
IF YOU DO IT BRICK BY BRIIICK

Are you blind, it's clearly a no-misfit zone

I always misheard that song as

BRICK BY BRICK
SUCK MY DICK
NO MATTER HOW THIN
NO MATTER HOW THICK

Interesting… Could you please tell me a little about your relationship to your mother?

neat

Pizzazz. They just couldn't fit all the letters on the sign.

He could easily fit out of that hole

This game is all sorts of fucked up. Even to this day it seems to break so many unspoken rules I can't even put my finger on. I don't even know what it is but it weirds me out down to my bones.

I would spend forever looking for secrets or trying to go to inaccessible shit. Like the store to the upper left of the infomaniac in pic related. You couldn't even walk up to it, there was an invisible wall. It made me wonder if you had to unlock it later or find some secret way up there. Aside from the mountain with houses, this was the one of 2 buildings you just couldn't interact with. Speaking of the mountains, I always wondered what you where suppose to do up there. THERES NOTHING UP THERE. It's half the fucking level and there isn't shit up there aside from maybe a stop during missions.

I randomly looked back to this game a few months ago and I forgot how over the top FUCKING INSANE it is. The cutscenes have shit like people pulling out weeds with fucking sharks attached to the end of them. The legos move around like they where animated by a dude with A.D.D., and the missions had all sorts of crazy shit blocking the roads that I couldn't describe. Also people pop out of the fucking air for cutscenes. Plus the 2ND FLOOR TO THE ELEVATOR IS AT THE BOTTOM OF THE OCEAN SOMEHOW.

There was so little to the game to. 5 characters, 5 missions each, they all do the same thing except pepper. The pizza delivery, police, and ambulance missions where all basically the same thing. But there was just so much fucking weird details. The pirate guy in the fucking cave is also in one of the cabinets at the fucking info-center. The info-center could control the day and night cycle somehow. I even remember during the cutscenes there where pictures that had NOTHING TO DO WITH THE GAME. That shit drove me insane as a kid. I would be like "How do I go there". It made it seem like there was so much more, especially secrets since there was all this shit to mess with. But there was none.

I'm heavily disappointed by this game for being so small yet presenting itself like theres more to it. To this day it drives me fucking insane with intrigue thinking I'm missing something but I know I'm not. I always wonder what the devs where thinking when they made 99% of the shit in this game.

Dude this was 1997, you could have had it be the Infomaniac taking a shit, and if it was one of those CGI cutscenes, we would have been amazed.

Is this game still worth playing?

Apparently it was a victim of rushed development (hence why the cave door is blocked), would you imagine what would have the game become if they had enough time and funds?

Not really unless you want to have a short laugh and to feel because Lego Island will never be great again

It was already amazing enough as a kid. Probably would have been as good as the sequel.

Underage please leave.

But i have never played it before…

The sequel while slightly better gameplay wise was very lackluster regarding the humor and the spirit of the original Lego Island, I have yet to play Extreme Stunts so I can't pronounce myself on it yet, but they all seem victims of development rushing

Our only hope is that after Lego Worlds they will reboot old franchises
But if we get Lego Franchise Iteration Number Whatever with Island characters I'm going to fly to britbongland and fuck their shit up

I'd be fine with just a complete remaster of the original Lego Island, but as an adventure game.

He isn't a fan of Broadway musicals and people that participate in them?

Sports? Explain
You mean Football/Soccer Mania? It was ok, but nothing different from your average football game aside maybe from powerups

I got it when it came out, and even replayed it a ton because I had no memory card at the time. When I did get a memory card I remember getting all the gold trophies except I could never get the snake whack-a-mole one. I had good memories of it until I tried replaying it with a friend the other day and it is not the same game I remembered at all. That being said, it has a fuckton more minigames than 1 did.

It also had weird shit

Scrub.

Scrub

A freaking masterpiece right here.

Maybe, someday, we will see it remade with contemporary technology
For now we have to settle down with a pseudo Lego version
store.steampowered.com/app/552100/

That actually looks fun.

It sure promises well, but never trust Early Access too much, plus it has no proper race mode yet if so I recall

The worm hole powerup was op as fuck. half the game can be beat by using that powerup alone.

How long until suit?

Reviewers and tags aren't the game, in plus if the developer doesn't use any lego licensed thing (I believe the minifigure and a block with certain details is copyrighted) there's no ground for a suit

Holy fuck what a good game.

A landslide has occured

Bretty good game. any tips on how to beat the last two stages? I was never able to get past them back then.

Have yet to play it, heard it gets artificially difficult later on

I just remember that game solidifying my anxiety of time limits. I am forever scarred by the one level where you had to produce air production machines while being attacked by rock monsters. Took me like 6 tries to get through it because I just had to quit because it stressed me out so bad.

I got Bleem! from an old usenet site but it won't run GT2. I was hopping you BBS guys could help me get Connectix Virtual Game Station for Mac?

What the fuck is this

Never heard of it

Some shitty Lego game

Nostalgia? Game is bad.

Same here

It looks good actually

Lego's deepest lore to date.

The N64 version used memory paks for some stupid reason. I didn't have one for a long time, so I used to play through from the start every time.
Fuck the time trials. Took forever to beat all of them, but at least the extra parts are cool

The rock monsters in that game really scared me as a kid for some reason.

Play the fucking PC version you ding dong.

Probably because they were a legitimate threat that couldn't just be immediately dealt with.

NO PIZZAZZ FAGGOT

WHAT UP, PEPPER?
PIZZA TO THE JAIL, DUDE!

LEGO sets keep their value really well. I've heard of criminals using them as an alternative currency.

Bring him a pizza, kid. What else do you think that'd say?

That game was the best. I had all kinds of fun finding ways to make it bug out. The jump machine in the studio was fantastic.

Lego was always jewish. All these "games" were just advertisements you paid for. It's fucking pathetic cucks feel nostalgic for this garbage

I know, the Youtuber looks like a retard and he's also inserts politics (Which his 17 year old self doesn't even understand) into the video.

If he doesn't like it, it's probably a sign the game is good.

Pizza? fucking double Z? really?

At least use the feminine singular if you're going to comment on spelling and grammar.

britfag status: ==btfo==

fuck off hotwheels

Why was there never a lego exo force game? That shit could've been fucking perfect

I almost hit delete on the Lego Island .iso in my packrat downloads folder yesterday because I needed to clear space for chinese cartoons.

I want to sell my old Legos but I lost the manuals and threw out the boxes, and there's no way I'm picking out whole sets from the giant clusterfuck of containers they're stored in. Unless they're worth a fuckton. Which they probably are.

Best LEGO game of all time coming through.

too weeb maybe?
i wish they had couple more of female characters on that line, wasn't so bad, but is dead now

Was it that unpopular? I remember constantly trying to make bipedal mechs work as a kid, I succeeded a couple of times too. I would have bought that shit instantly.

Feels bad, man.

Is Pepper so retarded he cant feel pain?

No, the bars are just really weak to heated cheese.

There was an agdg user here on Holla Forums making a remake of this game in Unity. I wonder if he's still working on it.

WHOOPS

I always wanted to play this game but only got to play a demo. By the time I could get it they stopped having it in stores. The one thing I remember is your emails could come in through the train, and it made me think the game would be like a game/os. Probably not though.

What happened with that new lego game that came out recently? I know it was early access and the some anons had dicked around with it.

It's buggy, loses steam, and the game has hardcoding in a game about building.

gay, they could have done so much great shit with it. Its legos, you could have done what you wanted, like make all sorts of cars and planes and spaceships and what ever, then fight them. Well thats a slight let down

I had two of those 7711 sets and I ended up combining them into one giant machine along with a episode 3 jedi star fighter for the cockpit

shame all that's left now is part of the machine itself since a lot of parts have gone missing over the years

anyway to play that on window 7?

It's called LEGO Worlds. It seemed promising, but I don't think they've done much with it still.

Pretty much. Dunno if anything's going to improve at this point, with it being close to release.

Lego Island 2 was objectively better. Also postin this, that britbongs stupid voice will forever be stuck in my head.

Sucks, because it was so cool for its time. Lego has done nothing but regurgitate ideas now. Aquazone, Aqua raiders, Atlantis, Rock raiders, Power miners, etc.
I remember playing the minigames for exoforce on the legowebsite tho.

I still have the keychain

>seriously wanting lego racers brought back just to have early access season pass on-disk dlc steam workshop competitive denuvo matchmaking slapped on to it

Man, Exoforce was the shit.
I loved those little droids, too. They were amazingly customizable. I used to spend most my time designing intricate weapon arms for them, until they looked like some kind of crazy mechanicus battle servitor.
If it weren't for the shitty japan weeb nonsense, it'd be my favorite runoff. As it was, the robot sets were the ones I most liked.

Anyone else remember this shit? It was a line of filmmaking-themed sets, and the expensive as fuck main one had a camera and video editing software for making LEGO stop-motion videos. I wanted it in the worst way until I found a half-decent webcam. I ripped these a while ago from the sample disc I had, and probably still have somewhere.

The sequel was simultaneously amazing and trash.

It beat out GTA3 by a month as a open world driving game, the vehicle destruction to the point of having to run, the characters and missions added some flavor, but it neglected what made the first one great. You only got one car with 19 bricks to play with (the chassis counted as a brick), and changed out the tactics based brick system with a boring old RNG system, and the music was nowhere nearly as good.

I'd kill someone for a Lego Racers game that made use of the LDD for making cars. Why hasn't this been remade yet?

He didn't post Bionicles though

LEGO Digital Designer nigger, shits free, they keep it updated sadly they've gotten rid of stickers and the ability to buy what you build

Mecha is sadly resigned to being Gundam and nothing else in the mainstream.

Compatibility mode works with it apparently, learn to google nigger.

The most that would happen would be Mobile. God damn it Genki I wanted a new TXR but not like this

Does anyone else remember Legoland? It was a super simple version of Themepark but still damn fun. They also had their own Battlechess game too. Why is Travelers tails such faggots and rehash the same game over and over again when old LEGO games did whatever the fuck they wanted.

Also I think this thread inspired some user to make another where they admit to being sexually attracted to girl Mini-figs so good job OP

why live?

Man, that brings back a lot of memories.
red scissors guy>white double sword guy

I remember seeing them as a kid, the camera had the studs to fit with the bricks if so I recall. I wonder if Lego will ever make something similar again, now that technology is more developed there's a lot more potential for such a thing.

Why are Legos so fucking expensive.

GIVE IT BACK YOU FAGGOT

yes it did

Designated shitposting thread, how nice.

No it didn't user don't be stupid.

I remember someone did the Camelot scene from monty python with that.

it was called babelfish you galumpus

My fucking nigger. Lego Loco is GOAT.

I still have my copy. I could rip the .iso right now and stick it on MEGA, if you'd like.

I think when I get around to checking it out I'll just get a hard copy off amazon for like 2 bucks. Right now I'm on a huge old school RTS/RPG binge.

I did get Alpha Team though.

I remember that game from somewhere, I never got past the initial 2 minutes as a kid, but it was still amazing.

THE BRICKSTER IS READY FOR SOME TRICKS, SIR!

Forgot I had these, also posting the one I fucked up because I can

I think I saw an unofficial one in a hobby shop, but nothing from LEGO themselves. It would be neat if they did.

Don't you know, user? LEGO® is delicately machined with only the finest Danish manufacturing!

holy fuck that trashbot game was my SHIT as a kid.

PS1 Version is literally nothing like the PC version

Why live

So they're not holding the guy in the OP prisoner, they're preventing the devilish Pizaz Mafia Family from getting their doity hands on him

Oh God, I remember this, it came with a webcam you could put onto other lego pieces, shit was awesome

Somebody mirrored it on albinoblacksheep if you don't mind installing Shockwave. albinoblacksheep.com/flash/junkbot

Actually decided to download and install LEGO Island again because of this thread. Got it working, made a new character, started going around, and… I can't interact with anything in the overworld by clicking on it. Can't ride any vehicles, can't change people or plants, can't enter any buildings. Uninstalled, not going back. Too bad.

Reminder that LEGO Worlds has multiplayer now.

doesn't environment interaction depend on who you're playing as

A real shame.

A pirate

you fuckers make me want to play lego island again but my laptop can't handle fucking undertale
i hate you fuckers
ps4 port when

It does, and I can't remember exactly who does what, but that wasn't the limit of my problems. I would click on something like the bike or motorcycle and it wouldn't let me ride. I would click on the police station or info center and it wouldn't let me in. Even when I tried to quit the game, I couldn't click on one of the brick options to properly exit the game. Maybe there are some other compatibility tweaks I could have made to make it work, but I'm not interested in putting in the time to mess around with that.

It was basically minecraft with lego bricks. There was zero substance as a game save for a million and one bricks for building with, which actually made building a lot more tedious, you would have to cycle through a huge catalog of lego bricks and to build anything substantial would take you longer than if you built the thing with real lego bricks, and to my knowledge there was no tools for simplifying the building process.
You also had statically designed vehicles, you could ride a horse/dragon or a boat or car, but you couldn't design anything and then assign it as "boat/car/plane", so even minecraft wins out in that department since there's an airship mod that turns any design into either a boat or an airship.
It boggles my mind how they could make a lego movie, and even go as far as having water/fire/lava/everything rendered as lego bricks, but they cant design a lego game to be a fraction as creative.

I think for the amount of effort that stop motion takes to look good, it's easier to just learn blender and make cg animations.

How can you afford a ps4, but not a laptop that can run a game released for windows 98?

Setup a virtual machine for 98 and run it on that.

I wonder why.