==ASS CANCER THREAD==

post some examples of people acting all high and mighty from their cardboard thrones.

Didn't he get mad at his wife for not voting for Hillary?

She voted for that Libertarian guy and TB threw a shit because he can't live without Obamacare.
But whatever this is celeb drama What the fuck is up with the last image

it's his post from SA forums, just read the first big paragraph

Got one boss.

what an ashole that guy is!

kek, its funny how his wife gives no fucks. Wouldn't be surprised if TB really was a cuck

also you can't fool me gary, I thought your kind was not allowed above the sewers go back where you belong you ugly cuck.

INB4 she accuses ass cancer of being a wife beater before he dies
Let's all ask by twitter bombing. Who with me?

I also love how TB in the third paragraph completely misinterpreted the phrase from the Declaration of Independence. Every American is entitled to seek these things. That doesn't mean the government is obligated to provide them, but to give people the freedom to seek it. The phrase has nothing to do with socialized healthcare.

Trump is going to KEEP the part that prevents insurance companies from denying healthcare for preexisting conditions you gigantic fucking retard, he's been saying that since at least February of 2016. He might actually end up getting cheaper healthcare now that the monopoly part of Obamacare is getting dropped.

What the fuck is it about these elections that made absolutely fucking everyone go beyond full retard?

it's just the liberals and cucks that went full retard. They've been doing it far longer than since the election tho. TB was always a fucking idiot.

she has cancer in her uterus or something I think, and her son has cancer too. I think their dog may have cancer too but I'm not sure about that one.

Libtards refuse to let common send or their own benefit hold them back from being retarded spergs

*refuse to let common sense or their own benefit hold them back from being retarded spergs.

I wonder how is ass-cancer thinking about faith now that he is in his semi-death bed.

I sincerely hope the cancer metasizes into his bones and his goony shitlib ass dies a painful death.

But he's a law graduate with a IQ of 155!

Apparently he finally snapped out of it and apologized after he saw some other Britfag ranting about the reason Trump won is because retarded liberals kept screaming "racist" at everything that moved. He just doesn't speak American, he hasn't assimilated properly.

well it seems their entire family is cancer ridden now even their dog.
I wonder if being in close proximity to TB is the cause.

how about you split your legs so I can fuck your boipussi

bog

Why is he so butthurt? He'll be dead within 2 years anyway, free health care or not. He should be mad that the only thing he's leaving behind is his wife's son.

soz m8 but outmemed you before you even posted

He can still repent user, god is merciful.

Holy God's dubs, you are right, user. I wish he would remove his tipping fedora and come clean before Death does his job.

dubs train of truth, next stop purgatory

GOD WILLS IT!

Funny way to mispell Allah Akbar

what a great thread
to sage

I thought healthcare in the UK was pretty good, why is he in the US?

Dingaling got assblasted that Trump won. Led to this wholesome reveal on how much of a faggot he became after his dad died.

who even is that kek

The creator of LISA

He's probably trolling, right?