4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite setting for video games?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bangai-O#Dreamcast_version
youtube.com/watch?v=qMyQ2jflzrQ
youtu.be/ToyCXaFcE24?t=2m30s
youtu.be/ToyCXaFcE24?t=11m10s
pastebin.com/9fSeDsXu
pastebin.com/9fSeDsXu]
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Usually fantasy or scifi settings. Modern day is fine too.

I promised my self I would fix my sleep today. I slept a total of 2 hours in the past 48 hours. Yet here I am, being a total failed for the last time.

Morning everyone!

Me and a couple of m8s are playing minecraft just cause we modded our waifus into it. Pretty comfy though feels too autistic sometimes.

Trying to beat super spy hunter but god damn this shit gets hard towards the end.

Today I got a big stack of CD-Rs and downloaded a shitton of Dreamcast games to go along with that system I bought. Still need to download some shit like Bangai-o but I'm having a blast.

Sup fags. Working my way through Link's Awakening still. Eagle Tower is pretty funny if you got the boomerang, because you can go in and have the Mirror Shield in under a minute if you angle the boomerang right. Just about to go get some food and maybe watch a movie or something.

I don't know if she actually DOES have a crush on me, but if that picture was about me for her, I feel kinda bad. Hopefully she's actually thinking about someone else who's better and not an abject failure like me.

Anyway, I have a big thing for realistic locations that have an unrealistic, fantasy edge. Suburbs, inner cities, et cetera, but loaded with crazy shit like vampires and monsters and dragons. It's nice to see realism contrasted by fantasy.

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

Just stay up as long as you can. That's all I can say.

Morning. Had a good weekend? mormon buddy made it to the popsicle scene in monster musume. He also claims that he's made it to episode 7, but lacks the courage to state best girl. Ended up wathing a bunch of space dandy afterwards

Either fantasy or cyberpunk

Suicide so soon?

Recommend scifi games.

The fuck is Bangai-o

Feels like I ruined it a bit tbh

Metal Gear Solid 2

I just want to play stronghold crusaders with some m8s whilst drunk and singing Phil Collins

Nah, however I am ending a few things soon.

Easily medieval typically low fantasy at that

The boomerang is ridiculously broken in it. It will kill most non-bosses in one hit, including enemies you can't otherwise kill. Only thing is you gotta give up the shovel to get it.

Would you fuck/date her if she was interested though user?

Surprised he didn't get pissed off about it. And yeah this weekend was awesome. Comfy snow and my parents ordered in chinese and pizza.

No more (You)s for you tonight

Anyone play rimworld?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bangai-O#Dreamcast_version

So Drakengard is pretty cool apart from a few things I know are going to grate on me. The camera fucking sucks and I hate not having any throttle control while flying.
In other news I have next to no money for the month and at least one bill is going to have to take the hit
I have a tough time deciding. SMT style apocalypse is really cool. That with more snow would be perfect.
Yes I know Strange Journey exists

My buddy gave me a download for the alpha a year or two ago. It was pretty fun. escape shuttles killed the enjoyment for me though

Fine, Deus Ex, Alpha Protocol, ME1, and MGS2

What kinda things?

Yeah I know. I forgot where it was while playing this time and don't use guides

Thats a pretty comfy setting. Armor and weapons are just so sexy in low fantasy games.

Won't your folks loan you any money?

steampunk

but asshats and hipsters RUINED it

morning

No, although a friend had been autistically trying to get me to. I rather learn dorf fort

Gimme something like not mainstream as shit.

Every damn time I'm at a convention and see a "steampunk" stand with a bunch of faggy leather hats with knobs glued on them I want to burn the place down.

Frankly, I'd rather not date or fuck anyone. My anger issues are slowly but surely coming back, and I am channeling them into working out, but it's really making connecting to people difficult. Plus, women are a pain in the ass, I am unemployed, and I fucking hate myself.

Dwarf Fort is fucking great. Once you get into it, it's easy to lose entire nights/days just accomplishing a single goal, like building an enormous marble tower to house the raven people in.

I've beaten the game before so if something annoys me enough, I'm willing to give in and use a guide. Never on my first playthrough, but this is just revisiting it.

I'm going to stop going on imageboards (with the sole exception of /tg/). Probably stray off the Internet in general to focus on work. This is my last thread here.

ALPHA PROTOCOL

Hey all. Finally am starting to get over a year long depression. Being off meds has finally started to pay off. Currently trying to get over my anxiety and actually start making better improvements in my life. I spend the whole day actually thinking about things coherently for once; It's a breath of fresh air. Even got back into enjoying dark souls again. Just got to the Grand Archives in III.

Cyberpunk is my fav. Love how schway things are.

I`ve been trying to do that myself. Spent the last 3 days up all night lost in thought.

It's been nice Reg.

I don't even know what this games about, but now I want a copy.

Maybe the softness of a woman can help you.

I haven't played it in like well since release I think so, no guides.

I keep having this one guy idle, how do I fix it?

You'll be back, they always come back.

wew

Man, if limited runs of games gets you hard don't get a Vita you're gonna be broke.

my reply to that question is undertale

I have to go back to my out of state campus soon.
FUCK

THE WISH A NIGGA WOODS

Today I got off my ass and did some programming work for the TF clone my friends and I have been working on.

Hostile environments are rad, I love you Lost Planet.

They will, but that won't come in for a couple weeks. I might need to find something to sell to make ends meet.

This tbh. The conversation system is neat and your choices actually matter.
Gameplay is pretty meh though. I did a shit job building my character the first time and I managed to beat the final boss in under a minute because pistols are so broken

I'd be fine because its too modern for me to care about. Though 20 years from now maybe it'd be a problem. Doubtful though.

Got a roomie or your own room?

im going to teamkill ritsu with my hostage killing cumster charge.

The problem with women is that they are fucking delusional. Every woman I have met under the age of 30 seems to think she can seriously compete with a man on any level. It's not just posturing, either, it's a genuine delusion. An infuriating delusion.

Not real sure what to make of this.

Desert.

look at this scrub and laugh

I don't know if I'll have a new room mate or not. I had a room mate my first semester. We got along fine. But he had to leave to go do other things.
I seriously hope there isn't someone living in my dorm room when I get back.

Some jack be spinnin the wheel huh?

That really sucks. Hope its nothing you have too much sentimental value on.

That case looks cheap as fuck tbh

Probably a chink print in like 240p

weak

Check MisterMetokur's twitter for the video. I'm not going over the details because I'm too tired and will likely go to bed soon.

It was a waste of potential for a really neat concept that was executed so poorly to push more liberal messages.

Just fuck my shit up.

you didn't get the ending where the kikes get gassed because you're a nigger

What if you get stuck with a literal faggot or some sjw libtard?

Night user

But I want to make fortress great again

If that happens I will complain, complain, and then complain some more.
You see, that is exactley what I fear. I do not, under any circumstances, to have to deal with a fag, hippy, or sjw.
There are probably 10 other guys that live on my floor who's roomate also left. So if I'm the only one who gets a new room mate I'll be pissed.

Careful with ebay. More often than not you'll be looking at a Malaysian bootleg. It's pretty rare to find a legit copy of anything there

It'll likely be some 3DS games since I don't really value physical copies for that

Couldn't be worse than the asshole roommate I had. Only redeeming thing was his dad would visit occasionally and that guy was really cool

I wish a nigga would actually make good games today.

o.k I suppose

I want room mates who're my sex slaves tbh

If that happens ask around and see if one of those other dudes will let you bunk with them. Hope you made some m8s in there.

What made his dad cool?

Space Sci-Fi

Wouldn't shock me. Especially since it's supposedly got both the Japanese and English audio tracks, and in my experiences DVD sets are usually like 4-7 episodes per disc. I'm just not sure how they could fit it all at proper quality (for a 2005 show, anyhow). Unless stuff like DVD-9 was also used for actual shows and not just vidya, but even then Wikipedia doesn't even mention that print.

Kind of wish more older series would get picked up for the reprint treatment. I remember Eureka Seven being well over $100 total prior to being picked back up and getting a comparatively cheap reprint around the time that shitty AO sequel was airing. Was hoping that maybe the same would have happened for this around the time of Blood C airing, but nope.

i teamkilled the nWo just like i killed the hostage

Most of the dudes on my floor are all right. There is one literally faggot that lives on the opposite wing, his room mate is "gender fluid"….
I don't want to know the kind of shit they get into together.

Recommend space scifi

I've never been into buying anime. Don't even own any of my favorites. Hell just buying my top 5 favorite shows and you are talking hundreds of dollars. Its ridiculous.

Fucking kikes putting shit in the water.

hogan cant survive a six inch blade

It's not the ending I'm talking about, it's the failure to really employ the save mechanics in a way that really made it meaningful for the player to use them. Yes, some text changes if you go back, but there's no point to make use of them if you do everything right the first time. I honestly expected there to be a fight where you were forced to actually kill, then savescummed to somehow avoid it, but it's simply not the case. That, and if you killed something and then saved, you just fucked up your pacifist save.

Legend of the Galactic Heroes should be obvious

you want shows or games?

His dad being around meant we'd listen to Creedence instead of faggy rap music for a couple days and he was fun to play billiards with.

Sometimes shit will get reprints but it's not exactly common.
This is reminding me I never picked up the Madoka reprint and fuck I hope it's still going and not sold out.

Daily reminder. Hide tripfag posters, filter all tripfags, do not reply to tripfags.

i dont know why the post fucked up so badly or why my id changed

No, only The Ultimate Warrior, a big jewish man, and an Aryan autist can defeat Hogan clean.

Aloha, what's good?

What, is THAT going to be made a nazi symbol now? Jesus fuck, that feels as if it should be illegal

Can I have some (You)s, please?

What happened to your post user?

And luckily I've never gotten one for anything even though I'm downloading constantly. Where did you torrent it?

Games duh

The fuck is creedence

Here, don't spend it all in one place.

Yeah, I hear you there. I've seen stuff like old Yu-Gi-Oh! boxed sets going for like $170 (though to be fair I think that was all four or five seasons of the original run), and in checking some of the preview slips that came with some stuff I've bought second hand, companies like Funi seem to LOVE fleecing people. Part of why when I buy any of that stuff it's cheap reprints of cheap second hand stuff.

I still remember seeing some of the preview slips a second hand Baccano! bundle I picked up for $16 came with. Apparently Funi was charging $30 per volume, which had four episodes per volume. Ergo, for someone out there that had picked the volumes up at print, they'd have spent at least $120 on a sixteen episode show.

They already put MAGA hats in one of the Holocoaster museums, remember?

Only if you post lots of Karens

im talking about the liberal part you gay nigger
i agree with you on the fact that the game failed to use the save concept properly

Since you asked nicely.

Man thats fucked up. Small audience I guess though so gotta milk it. Though I'd rather they do it through merch.

I torrented it off of the pirate bay. It had like 35 seeders and like 11 leechers. I let it seed overnight. Maybe that's why I got caught.
It doesn't matter. The notices never do anything anyway. All it did was give me the final push I needed to finally buy a vpn.
Currently using Nordvpn. Its 12 bucks a month but worth it. They don't log what you do and they even have dedicated torrenting servers.

no fuck you

Thanks!

they are too dangerous; I can't use them too often

(You)
(You)

Hey everyone

(You)
(You)

Whats good in the hood monica

(You)
(You)

Hey Kaz what has been going on

I drove today

Creedence Clearwater Revival. They were a southern rock band and were really cool despite being from San Francisco.
I can virtually guarantee you've heard at least one of their songs

no, but you can have a [fuck you] instead

(seig)
Oh fuck, I forgot about that. God, this is getting ridiculous, and I'm not even American.

>oh no, he said some discourteous things to a few individual women all women everywhere and some other individuals entire groups. He's LITERALLY Hitler

I've had no issue with it. Even if it is an alphabet organization honeypot, not like they can arrest me for anything over international borders

(You)
(You)
==(You)

shit

I hope he's been doing good.

Terminal Velocity for starters, I played this a ton when I was a kid and the soundtrack is still excellent

I like Megatraveller 2 a lot as well
it's an RPG where you go to different planets and try to figure out why an ancient slime volcano activated to stop it before it covers a planet, you can also fuck off for in game years and just do trader stuff taking cargo between planets to make money, it's comfy and fun
I spent half of my game play time in character creation becasue its fucking fun
youtube.com/watch?v=qMyQ2jflzrQ

if you want more suggestions please be more specific

Alright, I'm back from getting food. Now hand over some (you)s or I kill this anime.

Fam fam fam. You should you me better than that. Got a good laugh out of me at least.

Where to?

Its been compromised since all that drama like 2-3 years ago. Use anything else.

Yeah, where possible I usually look for full sets, rather than try to track down or buy individual single/double DVD volumes, as the latter's usually more expensive in the long run, or particular volumes wind up really rare/expensive compared to the others. Most I've dropped on any of what I have was $70 for both half-series sets, but since that's a 64 episode show that's only a bit more than $1 per episode, so I found it reasonable. Plus, that was a show I really liked.

(You)
(You)
(You)
==(You)==**
(You)
Checked but kill the gay anime anyway

Oh and All the Star Wars games count, though I only really recomend the Dark Focres series and KOTOR 2 and Tie FIghter

(You)
FUCK

Shit, what do you reccomend?

I'm not going to Dox myself so I'll just say I drove over 500mi and went back home on a mountain pass on a day it heavily rained

(checked)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)

4 (You)s for 4 quads.

Whats combat like in megatraveller 2?

Fuck it, your quads compel me

(checked)

Your (you)s sustain me. and no my left leg is not under my right leg

me too fam

nigga wut

Checked but I'll let you kill the Anime

WRONG!

Which show again?

Extratorrent is apparently ok. I'm using some russian one thats probably full of viruses called rarbg tbh

Here, nice quads.

only because of those digits.

really automated
your dudes will mainly fire on line of sight enemies, or if you have a grenade launcher over obstacles some times
just make sure your people have guns and no melee or they will get roasted fast as fuck
youtu.be/ToyCXaFcE24?t=2m30s

Going to sleep for reals this time.

Well I was gonna let her go but fuck now I gotta kill her.

Night.

NO

Welp.

Ah, my bad, realized I forgot the series. Was Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood.

Stopped reading there.

Night!

I'm considering buying a ps4 so I can play bloodborne. Is this a stupid idea or not?
I just pirate everything on my pc but for some reason bloodborne is a ps4 exclusive.

There are a handful of alternatives but none are quite as good as kickass was.
really TPB is still plenty usable as long as you're not an idiot. Use your head and you can avoid the copyright honeypots. Typically if something has lots of hits but no comments, something's wrong

There's the Yakuza games exclusive to the PS4 and Persona 5 if you're interested in others. Though it's all Nippon stuff.

You know, cheese be up in that tire and flipping.

Surprised shows like that aren't cheaper.

youtu.be/ToyCXaFcE24?t=11m10s
Ritsu you should watch this for like 10 seconds
and keep in mind the combat is really fucking solid for an old dos game

(You)
thanks for the (You) user

steal it if at all possible monica

I got a copyright notice on the ren and stimpy downlaod. Seriously did not think that would happen considering its over 20 years old.
Also there were like 20 something comments

Tell me Captain, if 4am is so great, why isn't everyone in Holla Forums posting in the thread?

i think eybody is tbh playa

No thanks.

isn't dead or alive supposed to be that jap game with the naked chicks playing volleyball a ps4 exclusive?

god damnit ritsu this is why I said to be mroe specific
I can tell you a ton of games but if all you're gonna play is shit that runs on Windows 7 with zero work I need to know that

Yeah, but you'll have to import.

You mean buy a jap ps4 or a jap copy of dead or alive?
cant you just straight up pirate ps4 games?

Prefer emulators tbh

copy ps4 ain't region locked thanks sony

Buy a Jap copy. I haven't found a way to pirate.

Holy fuck this MAGA hat ban is great. He got banned because OTHER PEOPLE were wearing the fucking hat.

Modern liberals are disgusting lmao

Fuck, I missed

It's a general rule. It also helps to skim through those to see if anyone else got whacked for that torrent

If you have money to burn I don't see why not. I'm hoping to get one sometime this year for that, Gravity Rush, and a handful of other things

It's region free so you can import with impunity

wut ha happen fam?

Who what where

Oy Vey

pastebin.com/9fSeDsXu

well shit, that I can work with

Dude at AGDQ was doing a run and some people around him were passing around a MAGA hat. Later, this happened [transcript: pastebin.com/9fSeDsXu]

Not to mention the guy banning them later went on to mock trump supporters on his twitter, OR that the charity in question's site has a section that's nothing but glowing praise for Obama

What's this

doesn't even matter now that im using a vpn. If they nab my ip in the hordes of people downloading it will tell them my ip is in canada or some shit.
im invincible

Spoonfeed me.

Already played it, nice trips though.

The DVDs of the original 2003 series are pretty cheap these days, as I think Brotherhood kind of stole its thunder for some out there, and it did see a same case reprint of it's own while Brotherhood was airing, further reducing reason to get like 10+ DVD volumes of the original print now. Issue is that Brotherhood was pretty damn popular, and Funi lost the rights to both it and FMA 2003 now, so unless someone else picks up distribution rights, neither are able to be printed anymore, and I don't think it can even be aired on Toonami or whatever in the future either. Ignoring online streaming for a moment, it's pretty much entered "keep circulating the tapes" mode, and unlike, say, Twilight Venom (another set I have that has never been picked up for redistribution), it doesn't have the benefit of being obscure.

What the fuck kind of logic is that? He got banned for what someone else did?

I honestly prefered when AGDQ was run buy autists. Now it's been taken over by gamur girlz and sjw faggots

Autistic Games Done Queer is finding new excuses to ban people

they won't even refund his fee, despite the fact that I'm pretty sure that's illegal

This has been going downhill for ages, and banning someone for wearing a hat except not really is just another nail in the coffin

A guy got banned from GDQ because someone else wore a MAGA hat while he was near the guy. Even the passenger gets in trouble.

I knew GDQ was cancer but this is another level

Who owns the rights if not funi then? And why won't they print a run if it means money?

Oh.

Weeew. Hope they lose a lot of viewers.

fug
well have you played the best Front Mission games Front mission 3 and Front mission Gun Hazard?

I thought that "could you stop playing so I can tell a story about my grandmother with cancer" thing was bad enough, but this is just terrible

shieeeeeeeeett

geez dat shit ain't even legit mayne shoah dat shit ryt now monica

Funi had the western (or at least NA) release rights and rather than renew it, it expired. If another company were to want to pick it up, they'd have to get make a contract with Aniplex, I think. It's just that for over a decade or so, Fullmetal Alchemist was one of their most popular series they offered (to the point even /a/ had a softspot for both despite being among one of the more "mainstream" series out here in the west), so letting it completely expire doesn't make much sense to me. Unless it was Aniplex that decided enough was enough.

Can you stop please?

Yeah

Yeah that is pretty weird

I would prefer if you would be quiet.

oh guess he threatened/joked to shoot da place up last year, prolly shoulda just not had him in da first place tbh.

Even the principal gets in trouble.

Oy Vey

I think that dude still lives with his mom. I remember her coming onto his stream one time and forcing him to get off the computer

Oh, and as for not printing more, it's because they don't have permission to do anything with the series at this point. I think the way it works is that the Japanese publisher chooses to license their series out to a western distributor that's interested, with the benefit to them being a cut of extra money from a foreign market. It's similar to how it's handled with eastern video games seeing a western release, but the difference is that while most video games are a one time release unless popular enough to warrant more prints, anime tends to release as multiple volumes and is more prone to being reprinted as a bundle after a time.

On a related note, in doing some research, if you think Baccano! releasing here originally at $30 per four episodes is bad, in Japan it was released as two episode bundles, apparently. Not sure how much they each went for anyhow.

that's pretty embarrassing. I'd like to see the guy get laid at some point, but he's got to get his shit together.

well shit ritsu, I'm out of ideas
Space Sci-Fi a pretty niche genre and emulatable consoles didn't have much of it

I never liked these threads that much, but what the mods did to them was retarded and uncalled for.

Yeah thats why I asked for recs.

Watching people gleefully cheer as the mods here went full cuckchan was really disappointing.

It was that one vol who went rogue and did it. He joked abut it later, but it was literal hotpocketeering. Redditors and halfchanners trying to fit in

I can't recall a time where any moderator was good

true monica

It's like you faggots want this place to become facebook.

They don't post on Holla Forums unless it's in 4 am threads. They all deserve to get the boot.

Save for a couple of autists nobody even likes, who here actually avatarfags?

I just don't get it my >(You)s, a single blogposting thread every 24 hours on a time where the board is mostly dead, and hit the bump limit basically 15 minutes after creation, who was it harming?

We still have namefagging and tripfagging, as well as the poster breaking anonimity himself. The avatar rule literally nothing to help with anonimity and just harms people who make their own reaction images from animuh and shows they watch. Outside of 4am literally no one ever used an avatar to identify himself and if he tried to do so he was endlessly mocked because of it, seems like a lot of collateral damage for nothing.

I did it Mark, I did it for free
t. Lime

ya niggaas kno ya'll wanna kno dmx status @ all times tbh fam

Heres a soluton to your avatar problem, goto your own board.
>>>/4am/
There is no reason for you to be posting this shit on Holla Forums.
The only reason these threads are still on Holla Forums is because ritsu (OP) is a faggot who is only here to attention whore.

You're posting a nuked board

can we fug bb?

Hey buddy next time try reading the post you're replying to instead of writing up some roughly related stuff and calling it a day.

Any of my nigs still here?

i think he mo scared of us tbh slime lyk one of dem mynocks or w/e

ch'yea boi but not fo long finna go puff a square tho

I'm White but I'm here

I was never here

you could try the first Star Ocean games if you haven't before but those are kinda on the line for Sci-Fi
The first one my be more sci-fi

buddy you are begging for mods to steer discussion and controll the board and decide what is and is not vidia
Ritsu can be a gayass at times but I have real organic vidia discussion in this thread talking about whatever vidia is on my mind and I don't get constrained by one of the many generals plaguing Holla Forums right now
frankly most of them are for shit games as well

fam

then explain wut u doin on da fukn bridge fam

ye ye

hey nig

only 2 i can think of tbh

tell us about these fam, I was never much of a sega guy and I never heard of guardian legend

What's happening DMX? I'm going to Vegas tomorrow, I'll make sure to spin a slot just for you.

Konata haven't seen you in a bit. How's it going?

You're my nig regardless

Hey smokes. How's life going for you bud?

yo

Not smokes, I just stole the image

oh. Rits then? Not using your namefag thing anymore?

that's not ritsu fam, ritsu is still tripfagging

PUT 5 ON BLACK FA ME NIGGA
N PUT 4K ON RED FO RITSUS

shmups, guardian legend has sum zelda elements, radiant silvergun shmup w/ sum rpg elemnz

prolly closed his browser or tab or sumn.

What are you going to do in Vegas

maybe, maybe not

That will never happen

noice
I don't really recomend shumps but there are some like ikaruga that are kinda fun

How come VP Commodore isn't on the Ship

commodore is only a ensign

For some reason I think you're invoking Magnus the Red when I doubt you are

The Holden VP Commodore is a good car and a shame it isn't in more OC

~-~u got da touch~-~

then download gimp nigga.

Hang with my dad and eat a bunch of food. Also go to the arcades over there, there's a bunch. I'll try to take pics with my shitty phone and post it here if I can.

Stop bamboozling me please

Will do. I'll also go to the titty bar in your honor

Where are the Nipple Spikes
And I guess you're right I should be the change In OC I want to see in the thread

So your dad is going to be at the slots while you play Daytona?

I just want to give a shoutout to my Japanese teammates in Splatoon.

Thanks for letting me down, you assholes. I really appreciate it.

they can't help that they are not cool americans

Nah. We don't really hit the slots too much. Arcade is cheaper and funner for both of us. We used to go to arcades a lot back in the day

I can play some splatoon with you. I've gotten a bit rusty because I haven't played in a while

but it's fun

I love that anime.

So you're both going to play Daytona then

I do too tbh, though I feel like I'm going to be arrested when I watch it

Is it one of those Hentais

fun thangz b fun after all

oddly enough it is not

das rite fam

forty hugs to whoever gets me a massive pepperoni and cheese deep pan stuffed crusted pizza

i kno wut u rly axin fo monica

no thanks fam, I know what hugs from you mean

what? because I really want pizza

what do they mean?

u axin fo dat dik ryt?

ryt?

So Street Fighter then or is there some niche title in mind

if dat dik is a massive pepperoni and cheese deep pan stuffed crusted pizza then sure

gay shit

wat

it has almost 4 of dem adjectives tbh

In terms of what you would play in an Arcade
What pops in my mind in terms of an Arcade is Daytona, Street Fighter and Big Buck Hunter

time crisis and Street fighter I guess

the post you quoted doesn't make sense tho

why are you going to do gay shit to my hugs?

almost is sadly no cigar mate

your hugs are gay shit

So you want some Hungarian to fuck you while you get bathed in aged semen and then get fucked by crusty children
Holy fuck are you messed up

shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettt

I'm sure this is some kinda harassment

It's a great song

I guess I replied to the wrong post
And I did forget about Time Crisis
So what is it about that Anime

the anime is about kids and it's fun from what I hear
I don't care much for the art style to be honest
Today in class 5-2 has great art style tho

ok

No hugs for you.

you wound me so

Because it's fun.

I didn't ask why

Too bad, told you anyway

gay

not if I untold my self, faggit

4u

How will you do that if I keep tolding you?

by tolding you that you're getting hugged anyways

Not if I told you first!

checkmate

you don't know the first thing about rape

counter check mate

you're both acting the gay

what is this mystical gay and how does one act it?

It's not rape unless you get caught.

no u.

Hello

Lover

STAYED UP ALL NIGHT?

Your late.

alrighty then

calling it fams, have a good night

oh fug top of catalog webm is locked

false alarm, duplicate thread

REAL FUCKING NIGGER HOURS HORY SHIT

nigger

mah u ain't sho up tho

Speak english

mah dik fam u da nigga cain't fuk w/o no readin comprehenshin nycka dayuum

What does your dick have to do with comprehenshion?

I think I'm done posting here, G'night if anyone is still here.