CURRENT TASKS:
PRIORITY TARGET: PUSH THE CON LEAKS
>>>/gamergatehq/327075
- Spread the Trello leaks via the #HackHarassment hashtag
1. HIT VICE IN ITS WEAK SPOT FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE
>>>/gamergatehq/319806
p.teknik.io/AjPB2
2. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated November 29th, 2016)
3. GG WIKI IS BACK. UPDATE IT - [ gamergatewiki.com ]
4. Report Gamespot to the FTC
- oneangrygamer.net/2016/09/gamespot-fails-to-disclose-and-identify-affiliate-links/12971/
5. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
6. OP DISNOD 2: REBOOT. The Blizzard staff email addresses were added for easy emails.
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
7. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
8. OP ESRBusted! Expose the ESRB for being against developers and consumers.
>>>/gamergatehq/329225

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
- oneangrygamer.net/2016/11/pc-gamer-says-they-chose-to-ignore-corruption-gamergate-uncovered/16151/
- archive.is/KmxAS
- oneangrygamer.net/2016/11/crash-override-network-chat-leaks-re-added-to-wikipedia-article/17063/
- youtube.com/watch?v=Rol6HJ1uVjs
- youtube.com/watch?v=26tQ_Lm1oxA
- youtube.com/watch?v=dcEi3Wxgea4
- archive.org/details/13397040FILE1
- reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/5j7az8/deepfreeze_deepfreeze_update_new_filing_system/
- www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcDVvqv93CM

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage);
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/HTjBk3
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/DqvyW
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Master_suppression_techniques
gamepump.com/announcements/
archive.fo/2LDM0
oneangrygamer.net/2017/01/la-times-todd-martens-fabricates-lies-to-conflate-gamergate-trump/20900/
archive.fo/Z0NNE
archive.fo/nHhZf
archive.fo/HW34p
twitter.com/Asdayasman/status/818365314492665858
pastebin.com/9fSeDsXu
twitter.com/PvtCinnamonbun/status/818181238519369729
twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/818250466580692993
twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/817304718204616710
oneangrygamer.net/2017/01/nier-automata-creator-pokes-fun-at-2b-butt-controversy/20890/
twitter.com/RussianEmbassy/status/818439246214262784
twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/818473876812275719
archive.is/oCb1Q
liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
twitter.com/MisterMetokur/status/807233692850593792
twitter.com/Cernovich/status/807120761789919232
portman.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/press-releases?ID=3765A225-B773-4F57-B21A-A265F4B5692C
twitter.com/Sam_seau/status/807375271926136832
publicdiplomacycouncil.org/sites/default/files/Portman-Murphy Counter Foreign Propaganda and Disinformation Act.pdf
pastebin.com/xngPsc2N
archive.is/XgKV1
senate.gov/senators/contact/
house.gov/representatives/find/
apply.ptt.gov/yourstory/
twitter.com/Cernovich/status/807082757704667136
twitter.com/Cernovich/status/807086602367270913
sli.mg/Usxk4E
twitter.com/bakedalaska/status/807264606150197248
twitter.com/TEN_GOP/status/807280651816882181
blogs.spjnetwork.org/kunkel/2016/12/20/cant-take-a-hint/
spj.org/kunkel.asp#nominations
spj.org/kunkel-nominate.asp
v.gd/IqOnFo
v.gd/iwvyPm
v.gd/ChMVI8
v.gd/lUx6Nq
archive.is/N9ieT
archive.is/Kz6kP
pastebin.com/dTeVfPa4
archive.is/xT9C5
tw
steamdb.info/app/560000/graphs/
nichegamer.com/2017/01/09/rumor-scalebound-development-trouble-game-possibly-cancelled/
archive.is/0jc3Y
dropfile.to/4OyXOzC
archive.fo/SRlB8
store.steampowered.com/app/560000/
help.steampowered.com/
archive.is/QEPDp
archive.is/aJZdZ
archive.is/TSZI5
archive.is/wApUi
archive.is/9wUTu
archive.is/5fbfs
archive.is/YxBAT
archive.is/qCb6w
archive.is/UpvGl
archive.is/cbVAu
archive.is/3xUqA
pastebin.com/7rBMJk9w
archive.is/hGcfd
archive.is/KrvGE
twitter.com/Steam_Spy/status/816759258658258957
steamspy.com/search.php?s=ladykiller in a bind
archive.is/Y391M
archive.is/cnAMs
archive.fo/TBGzY
kiwifarms.net/threads/shmorky-david-kelly-daisy-kay-sandypants-peaches-the-puppy.23467/
be.linkedin.com/in/dirkbosmans
tweetsave.com/lewdgamer/status/818589589996568576
tweetsave.com/lewdgamer/status/818590037751140353
archive.fo/8bbgA
archive.fo/8TlJP
archive.fo/ywF9b
archive.fo/LlllR
archive.fo/X90yx
archive.is/JEJTP
twitter.com/Zeredek/status/818122335169429505
archive.is/QRXB6#selection-487.72-487.289
archive.is/WNZxp
archive.is/rchBe
archive.is/nC5Ha
archive.is/NI63n
archive.is/VcC01
archive.is/iQZvG
archive.is/JCBO2
archive.is/iXHQd
archive.is/Y3qR8
archive.is/Dg0Rz
archive.is/XNKxZ
archive.is/TIKsm
archive.fo/5eRqt
archive.fo/MBq1C
archive.is/wVkql#selection-3749.0-3749.10
twitter.com/Scalebound/status/818557284175384576
be.linkedin.com/in/jenniferwacrenier
be.linkedin.com/in/jürgen-bänsch-7aa1b26
be.linkedin.com/in/simonlittle
in.linkedin.com/in/hemant-jadhav-7a3a653a
pt.linkedin.com/in/antonio-xavier-18902320
archive.fo/wC1jL
archive.fo/Xruxr
store.steampowered.com/app/560000
archive.fo/70PXO
steamcommunity.com/id/shivoa/
archive.is/KWYkm.
archive.is/qmHHK),
archive.is/6Zlmy
twitter.com/shivoa
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:-dcSjuJBaAEJ:forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3783500&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=20 &cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
archive.is/DAOjj
archive.is/Jpzvu
archive.is/oGO5f
archive.is/40JFH
archive.is/Ivoiq
archive.is/xL268
archive.is/LkEf9
archive.is/hE9BE
youtube.com/watch?v=4T8wsWOANqs
webcitation.org/64Ot8Mq24?url=http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/video-games/8974993/Telegraph-video-game-awards-2011.html
web.archive.org/web/20121101162722/http://indiegames.com/2012/07/interview_christine_love_on_di.html
archive.is/qhpis
archive.is/bKKk
archive.is/y01SQ
archive.is/fZgY9
archive.is/Oo6l2
archive.is/lk3Qf
archive.is/WrFne
archive.is/oajNY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No benis

Fuck that.
BENIS

My benis overrides your meager attempt at dubs, Gildafag. Prepare to get billied.

Meme Fighter II: The Meme Warriors
Need 4 more.

archive of previous bread
archive.is/DqvyW

Hmm, dubs do say benis.

Stop it gildafag or you will be bullied in a most unpleasant fashion.

street fighter is trash

You're so retarded that I'm scared you'd drown yourself while brushing your teeth. I bet when they say RAISE THE ROOF at parties, you tie a noose around a dog's neck and hang him from a tree.

Checked, you fucking semen queen

Counter-checked, you corpse-adoring brotherfucker.

never EVER wear a hat to video game conventions
its super gay

Let us analyze.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Master_suppression_techniques
Those are apparently techniques used to silence members of society that the current class don't like.
Let us then analyze our opposition's argument.
Right off the bat, we can see this is a "Ridicule", "Double bind", "Heap blame/put to shame", "Objectifying".
Then, they continue with their behavior by applying "Force/threat of force", "Making invisible" and "Withhold information"(Last two are applied indirectly, anyways. Safe Spaces and the such contribute to it).

Insofar, are you not convinced that they are being helped by a superior force?
I'm just bored, sorry

People who wear hats indoors piss me off just as much as people who walk around the house barefoot. Take off the hat and put some god damn socks on

previous thread was very decent, let's hope this will be as good as the last one.

Reminder

Why hello.
Nobody I liked died last year.
I do recommend you do something other than sigil spam.

This is probably the strangest part. Is it the law or something?

Definitive version here

Just as ugly as the real one

it's to prevent scalpers from buying out the whole stock.

Why can't LRG or fucking Nintendo do that shit. It's like they don't realize they could make more of the shit and sell it anyway.

They think because it's a well-known franchise, a few faggots are going to buy up all the merchandise and resell it at a significant markup.
Implying anyone would want to see that fucking trashcan of a movie with Scarlett "Please Fuck My Ass With A Loaded Shotgun A La Bible Black New Testament" Johansson

got both saved now

>just realized it says less-revealing instead of less revealing
END MY LIFE

And a thanks again to Smokey for that.

LRG does do that, that always have

seriously I saw that and was like who the fuck wants this shit
then II saw the price and was even more confused hwo would wnat it and be willing to pay $700 for it

I have never seen that before in my life though.

People who still think it is the '90s no, it is not time for Klax and celebrity worship is still somehow a fucking thing.

The MK9 females would be the best of the series if they just fixed their shoulder to hip ratio.

but there are much much much better animu gits figures for nowhere near the cost

Remember to do your part.

It's seriously been on every single page for every non-preorder game they have ever done from day one.

Dank but doesn't explain how every scalper on ebay gets 10 copies. Do they own 5 houses?

No, they have friends who are willing to act as shipping intermediaries.

I do have some ideas, but unfortunately I can't photoshop shit at all.

or use friend addresses
or have multiple PO boxes

Have someone you know order them and then give them something on top of it. There aren't many people that would turn down fifty dollars to just order something for you.

Fuck.

In other news, I found some more articles regarding ESRBusted
>>>/gamergatehq/329386
>>>/gamergatehq/329389
>>>/gamergatehq/329397
I'm not too certain the ESRB is the main problem as much as their guidelines are harsh on advertisements and the comment they answered to CensoredGaming sounds like bollocks (Be mindful of the population who might accidentally come across such ads.) because it seems more that retailers such as Wal-Mart & Gamestop are the ones responsible for the mess. I'm not sure the ESRB needs to be damaged per say, but publishers should consider looking into Amazon for physical releases since they don't have a Ban AO rated games policy along with Sony & Microsoft adopting a adults-only section for digital libraries (Sony already has one in Japan, make it a thing in America)

so the GAMEPUMP thing seems to be a dud

if any of you retards including myself bought into the meme please get a refund ASAP: gamepump.com/announcements/

Do you guys know that one drawing of that payday 2 dozer masturbating? Or maybe it's a rainbow six siege character, I don't play either of those games and have no idea which one it is. I need that one for inspiration.

You mean the one with the hitachi wand? That's a PD2 dozer.

I guess that one, you happen to have it? I need for that muslim comic edit.

Goddamn it, now I have to actively search my fucking Holla Forums folder. I have to see this.

Found some more interviews with the ESRB president, very old & old.
20 years of ESRB: More blood, less hassle for developers (interview)
archive.fo/2LDM0

>consistency

New Usher, as usual, the CON Zoe cuntlicker is lying his ass off, Shillary supporters will listen and believe his bullshit.

oneangrygamer.net/2017/01/la-times-todd-martens-fabricates-lies-to-conflate-gamergate-trump/20900/

2005 ESRB interview (Unfortunately part 2 is not available and only bits of it are on some guy's blog with his opinion on the subject matter)
archive.fo/Z0NNE
>Patricia Vance: "There are people who just don't believe in self regulation. They don't believe that an industry can regulate itself, even though there are plenty of examples of successful regulatory bodies out there, including the film business.
>"But consumers aren't the ones complaining. Parents with kids between the ages of 13 and 17 as well as parents with kids between the ages of three and 14 heavily rely on the ratings and find them to be effective. We have plenty of research to show that.
>"There is nothing broken in the ratings system. It works well both in providing consumers with information on which to base an educated purchase decision. It also enforces numerous guidelines that the industry has adopted and when we believe that our guidelines have been violated we follow enforcement and corrective actions along the lines of what we did this summer with Hot Coffee and Grand Theft Auto.
>"Then, there are some people who have ulterior motives whether they be political or business motives like in the case of PSV, which is a for-profit entity which would like to create a business based on ratings services."
>"Our ratings are based on independent raters. The people who rate these games have no ties to the game industry. They come in for two to three hours a week. They are not reliant on this income for their living. They do this because they find it interesting and challenging. They are independent.
>"We are not going to get better ratings by changing to a different source. The ratings that we have today provide a lot of information to consumers, and the consumers are happy. They are not the ones complaining. There is no reason to throw out a system that has been in place for ten years and has the trust of consumers."

Part 2 of the 2005 ESRB interview
archive.fo/nHhZf
>Patricia Vance: Our ratings are based on the consensus of independent raters who come in and view content. They don't have to play the game but they need to look at the (video) content…
>We do tests every year on whether our ratings are accurate and the research we do - year in and year out with independent researchers - proves that consumers overwhelmingly agree with the ratings we assign.
>Patricia Vance: There are some people who would like product to be banned, in other words not available at all. Those people tend to claim that a game like Grand Theft Auto, for example, should not be rated 17 or older but 18 or older which thereby would limit its market potential because many retailers don't carry AO product.
>But there is no science to ratings. There is no child psychologist who will stand up and say 'this is not good for 17-year-olds but it's okay for 18 year olds'.
>Patricia Vance: Some reporters understand the industry but some make assumptions about games and the industry. They assume that most of the games are violent. They don't know that only 12% of the games we rate are mature.
>Patricia Vance: Retail enforcement has significantly improved in the last few years so I think that we are on our way. Is it 100% fail-proof, that a kid can never buy a Mature rated game? No.
>What it boils down to is often a minimum wage store associate in a big store environment checking out a consumer with a line of 12 people waiting. That person is checking out everything from laundry detergent to movies and games. A register prompt says 'check for ID' but the associate may not know why, or may not have the time or someone in the line complains. There are a host of practical issues. And it's worth noting that they are not being asked to check for ID for an R rated DVD.
>I think most stores have implemented policies but it all boils down to execution.

what are you, gay?

These are some interesting finds.

But wait, there's another!
2006 ESRB Commitment To Parents Interview
archive.fo/HW34p
>Patricia Vance: Enforcement is certainly not a new concept, if that’s what you’re asking. ESRB has worked closely with retailers for a number of years now to encourage and support their store policies regarding the sale of M-rated games, post in-store signage and train store associates about the ratings. However, the Commitment to Parents program takes those partnerships to a whole new level. Sharing best practices among retailers, collectively commissioning mystery shopper audits to measure compliance, and consumer redress are all new elements of our work with retailers, thanks to the Commitment to Parents program.
>Patricia Vance: As with any partnership involving several entities, there’s a process of coming to a mutually acceptable agreement, and of course that was part of the process. But the retailers have been enormously supportive of ESRB, recognizing the need to do more, and their commitment to ERC is a strong demonstration of that.
>Patricia Vance: Absolutely. We fully intend to expand the ESRB Retail Council to include retailers that are not yet members. (By the way John, just to clarify, it’s not 80% of retailers involved in ERC, but rather retailers representing approximately 80% of retail video game sales overall – an important distinction).

>Patricia Vance: It’s probably best to ask the Senators themselves, but clearly Senators Santorum, Allen and Pryor understand the issues, and realize that initiatives such as those being undertaken by the ERC are truly where the greatest success is to be had. The FTC recently reported, and even your survey has recently found that retailers are doing a commendable job in terms of responsible game sales, requiring age verification and posting signage to explain the ratings to consumers. When the average age of a game buyer is 37, and national retailers are enforcing their store policies 65% of the time (according to the FTC), it becomes apparent that education and a commitment on the part of retailers to continue building on their improved performance is the most sensible direction. And these Senators are wise enough to recognize that effective self-regulation is a better alternative to government involvement in these areas.
>Patricia Vance: I think the best answer for that question is that the video game industry and the retailers that are participating in ERC are not interested in simply maintaining the status quo, even if the reality is that we are more effective today than in the past. The message to take away from ERC is that, even though there has been substantial improvement in terms of enforcement, we all agree that more can and should be done, and the ERC will facilitate that progress in a way that parents will realize the greatest benefit.
>Patricia Vance: Our goal is to implement what works, and we feel strongly that the efforts that both retailers and the industry continue to undertake, both education and enforcement, are the most effective means for ensuring that parents have the information they need to buy games they deem appropriate for their families. When 9 out of every 10 times a parent or adult is involved in the purchase of a video game, it becomes evident that parents are the gatekeepers. The obligation ESRB and retailers have is to make sure they are presented with information with which they can make informed choices.
>Patricia Vance: As you know, ESRB participated in those hearings and I did my very best to explain the ratings, how they are assigned, and the aggressive efforts we continue to make to educate parents. I respectfully answered all of their questions, and remain willing to work with legislators on finding viable remedies for their concerns. As far as satire goes, I think the Daily Show segment was amusing, but more importantly, they bring up a good point: parents are undoubtedly in the best position to raise their children, and the ratings provide ample information for them to make educated and sensible choices.

I see the diggers for the ESRB op are doing an amazing job ! Keep going anons, you're our true heroes.
Those last articles seem to actually change the intent and meaning of the ESRB. It seems they actually DO care about video games but are heavily pressured into following specific regulations… that fucks everything over even more, because then convincing them of changing their ways is even less likely, now… fuck's sake…

Also from the last thread…
Australians keep getting more of the boot.

Reminder that MARK WAID is a donator and patron of the Comic Book Legal Defense Fund, which champions and defends comic book creators from righteous outragists & moral puritans who demand publishers alter or stop selling "offensive" comics while also putting pressure on stores to not sell such gross products that warp the minds of it's consumers.

The CBLDF also draws it's own comics and art, and created an OC redhead girl as it's mascot.

Alright, I just spent about an hour searching the most likely places it would be and have utterly failed. I don't have it. Sorry, user.

It doesn't look like they are being pressured into following regulations. It looks like people are using them as a scapegoat for their own regulations and laziness which has been known for a while.
The ESRB has always been about parents making informed purchases for their children that article is literally them talking about a voluntary program that is designed to get PARENTS informed about video game purchases .
That changed when console manufacturers and retailers stopped wanting AO titles to be sold with on their platforms and was essentially "soft" censorship in that you could still make an AO game but it wouldn't be accepted anywhere. It got worse when politicians saw it as a free ride to get the "responsible" mom votes and tried repeatedly to get the ESRB to push mandatory shit on M rated game sales but obviously they failed several times. It is currently in a state of moral arbiters deciding that ANY game that would be rated over T should be purged or censored to shit because it "triggers" people.

Has anyone ever told you that you're gullible?

O-oh…

Well then… what solution is there to get an effective change on all that shit ?

it's okay, I tried something looking at real pictures. The idea is that this guy is trying to defuse the bomb but the sjw steps in to shield the muislimg from Islamophobic harassment

twitter.com/Asdayasman/status/818365314492665858

This is the traditional problem of people who don't like complete freedom of speech: "Who then should be given the power to reduce speech"? And nobody can ever give an straight answer.
Until such thing happens, do we HAVE an option? Even in your view, you know that the ESRB can be easily manipulated. Is there an path other than to abolish it?

That person almost assuredly knows that and is being confrontational on purpose.

guys what are these niggers talking about?
what trap won the women of the year award?

That's some good work, user.

Well, no, the thing is, there IS an understandable reason for limiting ACCESS to something for children. Heck, the second amendment in america means anyone can get a gun, but that wouldn't be too weird to say kids shouldn't get to play with one without adult supervision.
The age ratings are supposed to protect children, who indeed need that. Porn shouldn't be something we allow kids to watch like whatever else, just like gore or highly "traumatic" films. That is important and sensible, because whereas those morons ontwitter keep saying they get traumatized over the smallest things, children DO get traumatized over the smallest things.

So something like the ESRB existing is, I'd say, even important.
… the issue is that its use is ridiculous, corporate, and often backwards.

Wasn't that Caitlyn Jenner or something ?

Well like I said before, it's not mandatory of the publishers to go through the ESRB if they wanted to sell their stuff on Amazon or Steam (Don't think the practice applies onto consoles even with the digital library) but having them be the only options to buy vidya from doesn't sound good…

Well that's just sad because one of the ways to abolish this is to inform people of game shops that don't take a "ESRB-only" policy.

wow, they really gave the woman of the year award to a man.

even worse, got it from /r/4chan

If you sell hard copies of games without a ESRB rating, you can get fined significantly.

Right but then you have people who likely don't want to wait a few days and want to be the first guys to get their pre-ordered games ready to go or are used to going to FUCKING GAMESTOP that abandoning them would feel wrong or they think the more online-approach of ordering & playing games will be more of a hassle than it needs to be (It makes me wonder if that practice were to start, would Amazon having many servers prepared for the flooding?)

On whos authority?

really? I thought those would just be labeled as not rated.

Realistically there isn't because console manufacturers can control a large portion of their markets now with how licensing agreements to be on the console work. This is a reason PC is a "better" platform but this isn't really a PC V console moment.

The answer is "a group of the person's peers" only to the point that they determine if real, actual harm came to somebody due to the speech and nothing else.
The issue is the ESRB isn't and doesn't have the power to limit what can and can't be sold. They are an advisory board. Instead their name is being used by 3rd parties to limit what can and can't be released and sold. Abolishing the ESRB won't fix this because it'll just get replaced or the facade will drop and you'll begin to see "It's my platform I can choose what I do and don't carry."

As far as I am aware the ESRB itself doesn't control how games access is limited once they receive a rating. Yes It is important to limit children's access to mature content but that is not the scope of the ESRB. The ESRB's job is to make sure guardians have an quick way to make an informed decision about media they may not be aware of. The issue is the ESRB is used as a sword by people who don't like certain content and remove it entirely because "muh ESRB rating" when it has been proven the ESRB is not interested in policing consenting adults and is solely interested in protecting children through making use of their parents.

Console companies don't allow unrated games on their platforms and quite a few devs believe console is where the money is.

evidence?

They don't matter.
Okay no turn that back– they do matter. But for now don't mind them. Just keep churning "ESRBusted" images(and couple that with links to stores that don't explicitly follow their code if possible) and see where it goes, if it doesn't then we have to activate our "Plan B"

Its not about making a immediate change and burning down the bourgeoisie, we just need to shove the economy a bit to the left(keeping in mind that the silent majority is the one that matters here) and see if they'll slow down. If DLC actually lowered customer fidelity, maybe things aren't so bad.
Don't look at me though, hell if I know what Plan B would be

Good evening. So, what are the conferences or conventions that have succumbed to feminism and social justice? So far, we know PAX, GDC and now GDQ. Are there any others that have been missed or went under our noses?

I assumed people weren't allowed to sell +18 games to children for example… so it's only "advice" basically ? What's even the point ? If it's only informative it's good only to inform the parents. If the kids want to buy the game, they won't give a shit about that.

GDQ hasn't succumbed to "feminism and social justice". They're just pussies who are scared to have anything controversial at all happen, and so they limit more and more what is or isn't allowed.

I can't unsee the redhead girls as Rin

I'll try…
I've been thinking about the other angle where companies like NISA & Capcom used the ESRB as their scapegoat for censorship despite the evidence that they're more interested in parents doing their jobs as parents than to censor shit because muh ratings or whatever. Another possible idea would be asking Are you tired of pointless covers like these? (Show few examples) & then probably talk about how Amazon doesn't mind how look but Gamestop does! (Then again, would Amazon bend over to the parents who scream at them because a little girl in the top left corner showed half her chest?)

Hmm. I could be wrong. here are some interesting FAQ

What is the ESRB?

The Entertainment Software Rating Board (ESRB) is the non-profit, self-regulatory body that assigns ratings for video games and apps so parents can make informed choices. The ESRB rating system encompasses guidance about age-appropriateness, content, and interactive elements. As part of its self-regulatory role for the video game industry, the ESRB also enforces industry-adopted advertising guidelines and helps ensure responsible online and mobile privacy practices among companies participating in its Privacy Certified program. In 2015, ESRB expanded the use of its ratings to mobile and digital storefronts as part of the International Age Rating Coalition (IARC). ESRB was established in 1994 by the Entertainment Software Association (ESA).

Are all games and apps required to have a rating?

The rating system is voluntary, although virtually all video games that are sold at retail or downloaded to a game system in the U.S. and Canada are rated by the ESRB. Many U.S. retailers, including most major chains, have policies to only stock or sell games that carry an ESRB rating, and console manufacturers require games that are published on their systems in the U.S. and Canada to be rated by ESRB.

The ESRB is one of the founding rating authorities of the International Age Rating Coalition (IARC), which administers a streamlined process for assigning age and content ratings to the high volume of digitally delivered games and mobile apps coming into the market today. The Google Play store and Firefox Marketplace are among the app storefronts that have deployed the IARC rating system, which facilitates the display of ESRB ratings on devices in North America.

Does the ESRB have any restrictions on how a game can be marketed?

Publishers of packaged or boxed games carrying an ESRB rating are contractually bound to follow the industry-adopted Principles and Guidelines for Responsible Advertising Practices, along with numerous additional requirements addressing how rating information must be displayed on game packaging and in advertising and certain restrictions on where ads for Mature-rated games may appear. The ESRB's Advertising Review Council (ARC) diligently monitors industry compliance, and in the event that a game publisher is found to have inappropriately labeled or advertised a product, the ESRB is empowered to compel corrective actions and impose a wide range of sanctions, including monetary fines.

Similarly, publishers of digitally delivered games and apps are strongly encouraged to provide consumers with clear and prominent disclosure of ESRB rating information as well as abide by the various advertising and marketing guidelines to which publishers adhere.

Val form what I understand that's either bending over to feminism or a much wider problem which also benefits feminism
Either way that's a spicy argument.

What's funny regarding plato, aristotle, etc. in there is that retards have been pushing the "WE WUZ GREEKS N SHIET" narrative for years where I live.

Well never mind, throwing that out the window

I love red reads.

Anyone have any recommendation for cook books? Can't think of anything aside from books that American test kitchen puts out.

You know what must be done

I don't.

The 18+ games to children thing, as far as I am aware, is only enforced by retailers. California tried to introduce a law that restricted sales statewide and it was struck down in court over there.
It isn't so much advice more of a "Here is the content in this game, we think the recommended appropriate age is this." included with the rating is also a short description of the content that is, again, only designed to inform guardians of content so they can make an informed decision. There are no laws that are enforced by an ESRB rating.

Have you been to a Gamestop lately? They literally don't give a fuck. The only reason they appear to is because they sell 95% console merchandise.
NISA/Capcom/etc have been using ESRB ratings as a scapegoat for years and I think the only reason people started questioning it was when everybody suddenly lost faith in the industry as a whole to truthfully police itself. If you read any interviews with the ESRB lately they do not force content cuts at all. in the past they give a rating and, if requested, advise content changes that can be made for a specific rating. The problem is companies started precensoring games to conform to ratings that hadn't been given out.

If you quickly read through that all it says is you can't advertise a game with what they consider overtly offensive means (most of which wouldn't be allowed in retail stores anyway due to people considering it obscene or poor taste) and it can't target an audience outside of the ratings (i.e. you can't intentionally run an ad designed to make an M rated game appeal to customers under 17). That doesn't have to do with enforcement of ratings and is more of a "We do not want our image to be associated with sex, drugs, and violence." which is rather sensible considering they are technically supposed to be a family friendly advisory board labelling the appropriateness of content for children.

Some AGDQ drama is going on. tl;dr: staff is being dicks

pastebin.com/9fSeDsXu

KLAIGE: “Alright, we have it specifically in the rules that when you are on stream you are not to display any political things of any nature.”
PVTCB: “Okay, I wasn’t wearing a hat.”
KLAIGE: “You were. I have a screenshot of it.”
PVTCB: “I was wearing this hat.” *points to the Ape Escape helmet*
KLAIGE: “No, we have a screenshot of you wearing a Make American Great Again hat. You were–”
BROBUZZ: “Uh, I brought them. I didn’t make them wear them. This is on me.”
PVTCB: “Nope. Nope.”
BROBUZZ: “Don’t punish him for anything I did.”
PVTCB: “You were on first and final. Give me your badge.”
PVTCB: “Seriously?”
KLAIGE: “You’re done.”
PVTCB: “Alright, fuck you.”
BROBUZZ: “What the fuck? This is something I did. Why are you punishing—“
KLAIGE: “It doesn’t matter. You gotta follow the rules. You guys, I gotta punch your badges. This is your first and final—nope. You can keep them. He’s on first and final. There’s no political affiliation on stream. We represent a charity. They do not associate with anyone politically. Period. You were warned.”
PVTCB: “Okay—“
KLAIGE: “I’m done. If you’re seen anywhere in a marathon area, you’ll be escorted out. If we need to, we will escort you out of the hotel. We clear? Go.”
PVTCB: “Okay, you’re a massive dick for doing this, but—“
KLAIGE: “No, I’m making sure our charity is taken care of. You couldn’t do it. Get out.” *K rips the badge out of P’s hands*

Original tweet: twitter.com/PvtCinnamonbun/status/818181238519369729

Are you telling me to masturbate?

No need to be coy.

Sure, go ahead and make the zesty seaman's surprise-
Nah! Look into pic related.

Yeah, happened like twelve hours ago user. You're late.
Turns out that, not only did they accuse him of wearing a MAGA hat (the accusation that you get banned if you share any "political" symbol is bullshit too, since the event itself talks about obama at lengths with the cancer thing, and last year one of the runners wore a MAGA hat as a joke and he didn't get banned) he never wore and banned only him and not the people who banned the hat at first (later on they DID ban another guy who indeed had it on), but they also later changed the reason for the banning. Either he unplugged something he wasn't allowed to (which he never did and nothing indicates he did, and the team refused to let him talk to the technicians to check), or he was being "mean" to the team or some shit.
At this point it's admitted it's frankly just personal drama and one of the higher ups personally dislikes the runner and so used the first excuse he could to get rid of him.

Is agdq still doing doctors without boarders
Aint they like scumfucks that just give all the shekels to muslims

if anyone wants to fart: twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/818250466580692993

And let's not forget our old friend Matt Hickey getting sued for his fake porn agency
twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/817304718204616710

Games done quick has two events per year : awesome games done quick in the beginning of the year, that donates to Prevent cancer foundation; and Summer games done quick, that donates to doctors without borders indeed. Both times they usually receive around a million dollars in donations.
Doctors without borders uses the money in any situation worldwide that requires immediate and urgent medical work, which can include asia, africa, middle east, but also sometimes america or europe, user. So no. They don't "just give all the shekels to muslims".

So basically all the money goes to muslims
Gotcha

Just realized
>quality is our recipe
I'm so hungry, I could go for a Rinburger.

Friendly reminder that the prevent cancer foundation doesn't do shit.

Cancer prevention is actually the most important way to ensure people don't die from cancer until we do find a cure for cancer. After certain stages, even the least "grave" forms of cancer can kill people. Finding them early on can ensure a much easier and safer recovery from patients.

Ye cancer prevention is great thats why i keep reporting you
Its just as effective

Well, it does work sometimes, Marche. You DID get banned for avatarfagging as your furry waifu.

but the PCF is a fraud, with money raised by a past agdq they just made some posters with vague notion on what to do to check for cancer and they raised like 5 mil

how is TB doing by the way? He dead yet?

Where is the supposed policy on not carrying AO games? I've yet to see it, but have heard it claimed repeatedly.

You're a fucking retard, m8. Prevent Cancer Foundation collects a shitload of those shekels for themselves in order to pay salaries to people that are supposedly volunteering. And that is also why GDQ is so ban-happy, they think that even the slightest notion of something unpleasant is going to undermine their prestigious position and thus cut into their income.

if that's the reason, then I have found respect for Uyama walking out of it

It was pretty clear when they apologised to Air Canada for the Jak and Daxter run, they are extremely desperate for good reputation in the private sector in order to get companies to start pumping money into the event. It would certainly explain all the other restrictions they add to remain a certain age rating despite not needing to in the slightest to continue with the event, people aren't going to stop watching it just because some autist said "fuck" a few times.

Is that Pippi Longstocking?

twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/818250466580692993

Bonus
oneangrygamer.net/2017/01/nier-automata-creator-pokes-fun-at-2b-butt-controversy/20890/

Well done Holla Forums

It's White Obama in a wig.

Can anyone explain me what's the joke behind the meme? I don't get it

there is no joke

He's just a cook.
Kinda like how Bob Ross was a artist.

Time for a Good Ol' Rubbin'

Am I blind or something? When did you guys make this one?

All it needs is the Garrison signature and it's perfect.

Fucking magical.

we live in a world where half of the American people want their new president to fail and make their country worse for 4 years. WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

Was 8-4 really to blame for Awakening, or was it Nintendo? Have they fucked anything else up?

twitter.com/RussianEmbassy/status/818439246214262784

That was treehouse.

FUCK YOU DAD

It was a mixture at this point. 8-4 is obviously to blame seeing their track records, but nintendo doesn't need their help.
Well, more specifically Nintendo of America, which sadly kinda forces nintendo of europe to follow suit. But still.

People do that kind of shit all the time. Sometimes people would rather go down and take you with them instead of admitting that they were wrong.

You can see this in team games like cs:go and dota 2 all the time. Yes I know you guys hate those games. But sometimes at the start of the game someone says that their team will lose the game. They are winning and instead of just ending the game, the one guy on the winning team who said they would lose does everything he can to make the team lose, even if it means getting banned from the game and losing hard earned points.

And sometimes people hate each other so much that they absolutely rape the enemy team just to prove each other that they are good.

I thought Treehouse was Fates?
What else did they fuck up though? That's what I'm asking. Anything not Nintendo?

I'm a retard who mixed the games up.

So… I believe Hollywood actors had been shitting on Trump more in the goldern globes. I guess they are doubling down on their shit and make more people against them.

Meryl Streep is a classy lady who never was shy of opening her mouth, but the issue is that right now people are mad against the "elite", and comedians/celebrities trying to pretend they know anything about politics and want to control who's right or wrong are the worst way to get anybody on your side.
At this point it's just worthless gossip.
Trump tweeting and crying about it is frankly retarded though. The dude is moaning because celebrities were mean to him. Seriously, you're the president of america this is going to happen every single day from now on. Just ignore that shit, it's like a teenage girl's twitter account at this point

To be fair we love when Thrump shit on them hard.

Shit, Trump I mean.

We need a drawfag on this.

There's an anti-porn retard in the Yoko Taro thread. Just thought I'd let you know since it even has the gall to say puritan is a "Jewish meme".

And the Jaws.

If you know anything about Meryl Streep, its that she think shes gods gift to acting and even tells her own daughter shes too shit to be as good as her.

why don't you post something relevant before criticising others?

All I saw was this reaction image. How bad was it?

Oh the typical "America chose wrong, shouldn't have a guy that makes fun of disabled people" y'know using your lifetime achievement award acceptance speech to tell off America about the election.

Stop posting please.

I'm a bit disappointed there's still no Trump/Pepe version of this.

Not an argument.

Jojo is normalfag tumblr shit

(laughs)
Never gonna work for the new york times

twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/818473876812275719

it is. The point is that someone who hasn't contributed at all shouldn't criticise others.

Honestly, I find those comments rude and unwarranted.

What is wrong with having a koran?

Also, it's wrong because muslims worship a pedo and they blow themselves up for it.

(laughs)

deleted tweet because it wasnt witty enough

How the fuck have they still not caught on about you?

why would anyone lie about stupid stuff on the internet?

What you think Buzzfeed is some sort of super high level investigative journalism firm? And not some 2-bit tabloid rag?

Context. Just like having a crowbar or haligan tool, a bolt cutter, some work gloves and a balaclava is nothing wrong in itself. Carrying those things while you're prowling at night and behaving very oddly, can get you charged with having burglary tools in some places. In current year I view the koran in a similar way.

INB4 you should read it before you criticize it. Akshually I'm in the process of reading a translation of it. Not even a quarter into it and I lost how many times a variation of 'infidels must die' pops up.

I expect the next one to be

Seconding this.

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

You're a fucking faggot without a sense of humor. All I see is a monkey in a tight animu suit though.

I didnt know you could assault a bus in the middle of the day with a book

Bronies are still a thing?

Well, it is a book telling you to kill pretty much everyone else on that bus.

GET BACK IN THE BASEMENT

After the Koran read the Torah, even more fun.

Yup, gotta have a good post history so we can know how to treat the ideas an anonymous poster put forth. Basing it on the substance of the ideas alone is absurd.

Yeah, no, you're obviously a redditor or some shit, and not even the kind that can hide his power level.

Fun for everyone!

Oy vey!

But really, the Torah is the most hateful book I've ever read. Its no wonder they don't ever talk about with the goyim. Same trick that the mudslimes pull off.

Said the other (1) guy. And just so you know, he is still sitting at (2).

Disgusting

Context, nigger. Just having a koran in a bag, while you behave and appear like any other people in the bus is not necessarily a problem. But I'm sure there will always be virtue signalling morons who will always rush to tweet #notallmuslim, even if the next islam motivated suicide attacker strikes while yelling out out ALLAH MUAKHBAR.

That's actually a fairly good point. Those celebrities now take "brave stances" on positions that everybody finds pretty much harmless. "I don't like this politician" isn't brave. It's just having a fucking opinion. Heck, it's not even a POLITICAL opinion… and disliking Trump is far from a terribly offensive one at that. It's not like she risks the gulags or any such shit, the worst she has to fear is mean tweets, including from Trump himself.
Praising her for just being loud is pretty much the definition of American culture.

For general cooking, The Joy of Cooking is the king of all cook books. It should be the considered the starting guide to cooking. As to cooking with spices, 660 Curries is quite good.
But really, the internet is the best place to find recipes. Allrecipes lets you sort by what you have on hand.

Hold the horses
This (1) business is a temporary rule for Gamergate threads, at best. It was used to spot shills.

You must never, ever mistake that there is another reasoning for it. There is no other logical argument to disliking someone's first post in a thread.
Oh please, do you churn a drawing every time you want to make your first post in a thread? I thought not.

Everybody complains about (1) people, just a few threads ago someone posted a screenshot of a forum user defending anita and that being his one and only post. People who come in to say one thing look retarded. I am just saying that it is stupid to call someone's post bad when you made no other posts yourself.

I am contributing to this thread and people are replying to me. Coming in and saying that I should stop is basically like someone going into a bar, sitting at a random table and telling the guy who is talking to shut up because nobody cares about his opinion.

The only solution as I see it, is to move this thread to a subreddit, where we can go through users post histories and downvote bad ideas, and upvote any of the posts from girls with hot pics in their histories.

Whos with me?!?

That's because >(1) is a rule of thumb for whether a person with a controversial opinion is likely to argue in good faith or if it's likely to be bait or a shill. If they stick around to defend their position, or if their post is generally thought out instead of just seeming to be bait, then their argument is given the same treatment and scrutiny any other such argument would normally be given.

That said, some anons do get lazy and try to use it as a reason to ignore new posters with valid points, but on the whole it's a decent litmus test for whether someone's just baiting or not.

I didn't know Val was posting outside of this thread too.

… why would I post only in GG threads ? Also you could've just checked them, come on, they're nice trips

I just never saw you outside of this thread.

nah I couldn't, I went into that thread for 11666000.

Come on, I was literally four seconds too early. You're mean
Also I've been posting on imageboards for like ten years already. Been a namefag for maybe at least half of that. I love Holla Forums so I post on quite a few boards too. Holla Forums's storytimes of hellcat and other marvel comics like this one are always a fuckton of fun too.

why would the 4 AM fags post in only the 4 AM thread

how is this guy not dead? Seriously, he does have a shitload of accidents in there.

Most of them are fake or staged. Also keep in mind that he is not a retard, he knows what he is doing.

Death to all mudslimes. Until massive forced if necessary reformation Islam needs to be stamped out.

Remember that feminazis support it making both strains of shit equal targets.

I need to somehow convince this world to speak their fucking minds if that's what it takes to bring this shit down.

I like this one

When the people are wrong about something, its easier to make the thing they're talking about change than it is to make them understand it.

I think the only way to save Europe is to make islam illegal by declaring it a terrorist organisation or something like that. I don't know about all EU countries, but Germany gave citizenship to a lot of immigrants and they can't be kicked out. They are considered Germans on paper and therefore can't be send back. And since killing them is also no option the only solution I see is to make islam illegal. This way those who can be sent back will go back and those who can't be send back can be stored in prisons for their entire shit live.

Once those are dealt with we can work on the other cancer that is feminism and sjw's.

the meat in my heart is spicy thanks to him…

I understand just what I need to morally about what's truly sickening or depraved and what makes a piece of shit in this or any other world.

All I need to know is where it most matters to me I'm fucking right.

But I'm not going to waste my time trying to debate shit with these fanatics who won't understand regardless. I'll continue to use my appeals to emotion to reach those who feel even the slightest doubt about either of these pathetic delusional menaces to all society and culture. No wonder feminazis don't say shit about mudslimes. As far as I'm concerned they're both the same kind of puritanical "holier than thou" retards that won't hesitate to pathetically try and destroy anyone that disagrees with their delusion. And I will stop them.

Off-topic

I've been mistaken for a shill sometimes just because my general unfiltered attitude is that bad.

Just have to make sure to make plenty of calm constructive or even just amusing enough posts not too off topic to outweigh the suspicious ones and defuse the situation. Best part is if any shills trying using my own strategy to cause trouble, they'll find themselves possibly being more helpful than they realize and maybe even start questioning the koolaid.

The easy way to save Europe is to just force muslims to assimiliate. If a muslim breaks the law, punish him appropriately and publicly and make it clear to their community that this shit won't be tolerated.

Any of those muslim gang no-go zones crop up, send in the military to shut that shit down and reassert the rule of law.

Don't even mention Islam in schools outside of its historical relevance, just teach and enforce the laws and morals of the society they are in and the muslim students will eventually come to follow them over islamic precepts when they clash, just like what happened with the uncivilized aspects of christianity and judaism.

ElectroBOOM is great.

that's not going to work. Muslims are against education (erdogan had once a speak where he asked god to save them from educated people, they see education as something bad and evil) and their only purpose is to spread islam and make non-muslim people's life hard.

He really is decent. He has some funny content and also educational stuff showing common mistakes newbies do.

Surprise educative tests and checks of the children's notes at school. If they fail them, they're going back home with their family. And otherwise, the same conditions asked to EU residents to switch from one country to another in certain EU countries (having a place welcoming you before you're coming in, having a source of revenues big enough to cover six months of expenses or a job offer specifically requesting your presence, and being able to keep said job for at least two years)

But that would only work against new people and refugees. Those muslims that got the german citizenship can't be send back, because legally and on paper they are Germans.

Also what do you do with refugees that "lost" their papers? They have no ID and no place to send back too. This is one of the reasons why I suggested making islam illegal. You can't send them back, but you can at least lock them up now or force them to go back themselves.

Old mudslimes will be willing to do their part of work to stay, which means learning and accepting the culture of the country they want to stay in. That would solve quite a number of problems.

Also, revoke the citizenship of all the migrants turned germans per EU authority (yeah, they theorically can do something like that), and send all those "refused migrants" (including those who failed the tests, those who "lost" their papers and those who had their citizenship revoked) back to the countries that sent them first, or to the nearest one, with a mark that brands them as "persona non grata in Europe" and a log into several databases to avoid cases of hacking.

If school attendance is mandatory, then citizenship won't save them from the legal penalties of breaking the law.

And refugees who lost their papers and can't be ID'd in any other way are already effectively illegal, and should be forced to leave or suffer the legal consequences of being in the country illegally.

The first step is to completely disgrace retards spewing "phobic" for pointing out everything shit and contemptible about those retarded trash just like with feminazis.

…few days later…
archive.is/oCb1Q

Muslims are currently protesting shit like gay laws and stuff like that, even those who were born in Germany and went to school here. Their religion is cancer and has to be stopped.
That's not so easy, in order to get german citizenship you have to give up your old one. You can't force their old nations to take them back. Back then in the 90s or maybe early 2k people were allowed to have 2 citizenship like people could be both turkish and german, but that has changed now.

but school is already mandatory in Germany, and it doesn't stop them from acting like total niggers.

Nah, the MSM dug their grave, they're not getting out of this that easy.

Disgracing retards won't work unless the new system established has been proven working, and then, they'll just find another ear willing to listen to them. That being said, I can understand how tiresome it is to keep hearing these "phobic" complaints everywhere, while people are stolen and raped left and right.

Their religion is cancer, true, but forcing them to follow the school and education courses (under 's idea) will leave them with a choice - Either keep following Islam and throwing their whole family back to a country that probably doesn't want them back, or denying it and enjoying a decent life in Europe. The choice is quick to be done for people who value family bonds more than people in most of Europe.

As for the german citizenship ? If it's revoked by the EU, it's under their conditions, and if the EU says "Germany, give them back their precedent citizenship", they'll give them back, no questions asked, even if that means creating new ones for those who didn't.

Also

(checked)
How odd that this piece came out a few days after CBS News tried using weasel words to imply that the Chicago kidnapping was white men torturing a mentally handicapped black man.

I'm saying to spread the kind of hate and mockery just as there already is for feminazis.

Take the Bongistani option and send them to China if they don't have papers, you would be surprised how quickly they would start finding their papers and remembering where they came from.

I manage to be surprised time and time again that these idiots apparently never expect their own weapons to be used against them.

They're really that used to the limpdick cuckservatives and controlled opposition. Even just trolling these people sends them into a tizzy.

First you need to make the masses themselves opposed to the shit before you could even try doing any of these new laws, you fuck.

It doesn't work like that, their country of origin would have to give them citizenship again and they might not want them back.

What's the next blow?

Chickenshits.

Well since we aren't politicians ourselves, I would consider that the easy part.

And that's exactly what I'm talking about damn it. I'm saying the only way to take down the shit is to spread just as much hate for it and its retarded fanatics no differently than what's being very effectively done with feminazis.

*and mockery

> best demon sister
Satanically checked.

Too bad.

EU only cares about the money. If getting rid of all these migrants makes the whole Europe work better (which definitely will be the case), more money comes in, and the EU is winning in this case. That being said, I don't know how they could take care of this. Perhaps reopening Auschwitz ?

I was at a lecture about international relations last year where they said a lot of African countries like Somalia don't accept their citizens moving to the EU. So they keep sending taxes and bills to them which often build up to demands for the host nation to turn the emigrants over for tax evasion.
They also said EU laws prevented them from returning due to the laws saying you can't send people to nations they'll be "unsafe".

Sweden tried to deport a bunch of afghan migrants because afghanistan is safe now.
Afghanistan said "lol no" and now sweden can't into deportation.

Embed possibly relevant. Alison brings up how trolls (of all things, TROLLS) leave these people absolutely shitter-shattered.

13. He wins his battles by making no mistakes. Making no mistakes is what establishes the certainty of victory, for it means conquering an enemy that is already defeated.
-Sun Tzu
What we can then infer is that the enemy makes the mistake

And remember
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is
making a mistake." - Napoleon
"Opportunities multiply as they are seized" - Sun Tzu
The universe is mental. Warfare in the physical plane is as warfare in the mental plane.

Yeah, instead of just not feeding trolls they want to censor the internet to stop them.

Come on, fam.

>Acting like I didn't actually read the Art of War granted it was two years ago
Don't "meme magic" me on this one.

It's actually rather surprising that these petty tyrants are so incredibly fragile that they view trolling as some kind of existential threat.

Important Shit, They're Weakening Edition
Focus; or they'll recover (probably)!

Keep Archives Alive
liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
But use alternatives as well. Don't put all the eggs in one basket.

Online Censorship Database
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
twitter.com/MisterMetokur/status/807233692850593792
twitter.com/Cernovich/status/807120761789919232
Priority 1 Alpha

ONLINE CENSORSHIP BILL JUST PASSED THE SENATE
Senate Passes Major Portman-Murphy Counter-Propaganda Bill as Part of NDAA
portman.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/press-releases?ID=3765A225-B773-4F57-B21A-A265F4B5692C
twitter.com/Sam_seau/status/807375271926136832
publicdiplomacycouncil.org/sites/default/files/Portman-Murphy Counter Foreign Propaganda and Disinformation Act.pdf
pastebin.com/xngPsc2N (Tweets to fart)
AND OBAMA JUST SIGNED NDAA "PROPAGANDA PROVISION" TO DESTROY FREE PRESS
>>>/gamergatehq/329177
archive.is/XgKV1
Priority 1 Omega
Spread the word, demand NO.
senate.gov/senators/contact/
house.gov/representatives/find/
apply.ptt.gov/yourstory/ (Email Trump)

Kill the real FakeNews- meme how No Comments = No Truth
>>>/gamergatehq/329096

DisNod
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
twitter.com/Cernovich/status/807082757704667136
Rather clever idea by Chernovich. Show the advert next to the offending article- shame them on twitter or spice up your DisNod emails.
twitter.com/Cernovich/status/807086602367270913
sli.mg/Usxk4E
I know we avoid giving articles clicks, but only one of us needs to do it and take the screencap and share it to others. Don't know why we never did it before.
DisNod Wins Wars If progressiveness can't turn a profit, most will drop it.
But, beware of being baited. Make them into Ghostbusters, not Force Awakens.
Major DisNod Target: Cracked, for normalizing pedophilia
>>>/gamergatehq/329240
Show advertisers next to them, and they'll run a mile.

Twitter Censorship
twitter.com/bakedalaska/status/807264606150197248
twitter.com/TEN_GOP/status/807280651816882181
More major "alt-right" accounts have been banned. See if you can still find your favorites, report back.

South Korea is free- share their story
>>>/gamergatehq/326174
Now is the time to push Korean BBQ, before a counter-narrative is created. South Korea was/is basically SJW completion. Show others as a black mirror to their own countries.

Satanic Pedos and Pizzagate. Because they're defended by/use SJWS.
>>>/gamergatehq/328848

Get Crunk with the Kunkel Awards
blogs.spjnetwork.org/kunkel/2016/12/20/cant-take-a-hint/
Nomination Rules: spj.org/kunkel.asp#nominations
Nomination Form: spj.org/kunkel-nominate.asp
Cut off for entries is Jan 20th.

OP Highlight Reel
>• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
>• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
>• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage);
>• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
>• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
>• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
>• Operation ESRBusted: >>>/gamergatehq/329225 Expose the ESRB for being against developers and consumers.

pastebin.com/dTeVfPa4 For reposting.

Posts of relevance:

And for a little shitposting:

Embed related. Don't forget the magician tarot card wields a white staff.

It would help greatly if the people in power there weren't so obsessive about deliberately not forcing them to assimilate.

It's like saying "learn these laws we have to follow, but uh, for you guys it's more like guidelines because we don't want you to feel oppressed." None of them are going to care because any pressure to conform has been soundly nullified by political correctness.

You could easily have picked a better one than the first one, which was very clearly context-dependent. The second one is fine even if it is fairly vague but the first one was definitely a shit choice.

Waaaaah! Trump is mean! Waaaaaah!

Honestly, her preaching was worth it for the cutaway reactions, though.

That honestly makes the "and they all stood up and clapped" part even better, if you think of it like one of those Tumblr stories.

archive.is/xT9C5
tw itter.com/hentaiphd/status/818520228548124672

Jesus, he looks even more depressed than in In Bruges.

Was about to say "who," but then remembered who that was.
REMEMBER GUYS, THERE ISN'T AN INDIE HIPSTER CLIQUE! NINA FREEMAN ISN'T THEIR NEW INDIE DARLING AFTER PHILLIPE POISSON AND CHELSEA BOTH SHIT THE BED!
What a fucking joke.

I know that we're all recommended to consider political problems to be simply stupidity but form my (admittedly anecdotal) double standards drive people irate.

Dude don't bully.
I scrambled a little on my first one because I could clearly remember a more definite quote that didn't need me to give the smaller note on what the quote itself meant.

I like how she transitioned from being just about to cry to completely calm and back to being just about to cry without shedding a single tear the entire time while overblowing something Trump said half a year ago, it almost made it seem believable.

It shouldn't make me mad at this point, but it does

Anyways since I got featured as a "recommended post" I figure I should find something useful
and there it is, complete paper for my earlier post on . You can thank /32/ for this one.

Its pretty good and also highly (((egalitarian))).

The latest is Christine Love with his progressive sex visual novel.

And by uncensored they mean "not localized".

so the entire purpose of this mandatory education is that to bring them to the point of refusing their religion? Why not skip that step and go straight to banning their religion forcing them to leave it behind or return to their own countries?

Also education is already mandatory in germany. A lot of foreign schools are not accepted in Germany. For example a arab doctor would have to go to school again in Germany in order to work here as a doc because Germany doesn't acknowledged their school.

This mandatory education system we have doesn't work.
As this user said it does not work like that. Germany can not give them their previous citizenship back. When we take these people in we don't make contracts.

If you want german citizenship you have to go through some tests, and afterwards you sign a paper confirming that you leave your current citizenship in order to join the german one. You take that contract to your current citizenship and they have to sign that you are not a part of that nation anymore and only after that you become a german.

The only way to get kicked out is if you have 2 citizenships, like you are german and egyptian at the same time. If germany notices this they will cancle the german one.

This is why I suggest making islam illegal. Because we send them back, but we can make them go back by making their life here bad. Because now they have 2 options, either keep believing in islam and go to jail, reject it and start being a decent human being, or move back to your country and live a muslim live there.

We had a lot of interviews with cops lately and they do as much as they can, but in a lot of cases they are legally not allowed to do something. Like when they suspect someone of being a terrorist, they can't just take him in and lock him up forever.

Immigrants don't get that much love from the law, a lot of turkish people got deported back to turkey because they sold drugs and shit.

But if it is unedited then how will we get our much needed share of outdated and stale memes :^)

I'm somehow not surprised.

Can't wait to see what kind of awful jokes she has in store.

Valve is allowing this? They're making an exception for that?

Why can't Valve just fucking die already?

Jokes aside, It's an indie game by part of the hipster clique. It would be surprising if they weren't in there already.

Keep in mind they have already made exceptions for other "h"-games out there. This isn't a exception unless it contains actual sex scenes or something of the sort.

Have other devs tried yet? Because now that they have allowed that one they should surely allow other games too. Also Valve listens to the community. Remember how Hatred got banned by some low tier Valve guy, but then got unbanned after gabe got spammed?

Well, if it does have sex scenes, then the Indie Hipster Clique opened the floodgates for those "icky" h-games they hate so much.

Look at all those different sites promoting it! Surely no collusion there, none at all! :^)

Not really, not at all. Being allowed to release the all-ages version is not an exception at all.

Well, yes, and only the all-ages versions are permitted. Valve refuses to carry full H-games. Until now, it seems.

I want to hurt these people.

Even then, what is it? A generic yaoi VN. They seem to think that they can still push bullshit onto people by saying it's the best thing ever, when they've long since lost the ability to do that after the fiasco that was Gone Home.

well yes I know that they didn't allow them in the past, what I mean is they should retry it.

Also how are those scenes compared to this game? I assume they are also okay with nudity if it's not sexy, e.g. ugly sjw versions.

Its not Headpat Simulator

Remember, "IT'S OKAY WHEN WE DO IT!" They only act like they have moral objections because they want that particular piece of the pie.

It's probably this, or an attempt to earn SO PROGRESSIVE SOCIAL JUSTICE points. Make no mistake, no matter what kind of scenes this piece of shit has,other h-games still will not be allowed on Steam.

Collusion? Dont be silly user

Didn't some jack-ass take the wrong image of the muslim they white-faced?

I think while mistakes are unlikely from major figures, don't forget controlled opposition, false-flagging, and framing could come up more and more.

Figureheads are difficult to avoid, and hopefully they will learn to stop heaping praise so much on the major anti-MSM figureheads before they are "discovered" to have something illegal on their computer that wasn't there before.

I'm confused. Don't these sites hate uncensored porn games?

That sounds like a CONSPIRACY THEORY. You're not CONSPIRACY THEORIEST are you?

Its one of their clique members so now its just the greatest thing ever. Think Love and Patricia Hernandez used to fuck even.

Okay, so we have multiple sites giving confirmation that it has sex scenes. Well, if that's the case, then I suppose Hunie Pop should get onto Steam uncensored. I mean, it's only fair.

Pardon me, a devil is exalting my lust. Allow me to give you a message.
I WANT TO FUCK POPLAR

they probably mean car racing or motorsports wars.

well if they do it for the sjw points they leave themselves open for criticism.

Neither you, nor the millions of faggots who use Steam, will stop doing so as a result of this.
Oh no, criticism!

Isn't it odd how some games get released with no fanfare and then there comes this… literally what?… and it gets a bigger spotlight than a visit from the Queen.

Expect it to get all prizes at the IGF

Yeah, how strange. I mean, it's not like they have personal connections to the dev or anything. After all, it's a journalist's job to remain impartial, right?

Then Valve opens themselves up for FTC cases.

It's a game about lesbians, written by a tranny. It's very progressive user. Millions play it.

steamdb.info/app/560000/graphs/

Why did this shit have to be about lesbians?

Hopefully plenty of yuri fans slam it as hypocritical shit.

Keep that feeling burning.

Damn son, that's as many players as my very niche and expensive japanese autism simulator

Stop reminding me how fucking sexy shortstacks are.

Scalebound confirmed for cancelled. nichegamer.com/2017/01/09/rumor-scalebound-development-trouble-game-possibly-cancelled/

It's far too late for that. Integration can only happen when immigrants enter in manageable numbers, the receiving nation makes some kind of display of force and competence (the Romans did this by having legions receive the immigrants) and are spread througout the territory as to avoid concentrated clusters of immigrants and thus forcing them to interact with the locals.

Too many muslims have entered Europe already, they've formed self-isolating immigrant communities and they have no respect for local authority. The damage is done and tensions will continue to rise, eventually escalating into violent conflict that will result in the subjugation and/or purge of whoever loses.

For a minute I thought you were calling Hermes a muslim.

Shh user, here, here.

Fuck's sake, show by rock is genuinely the worst animé I've ever watched, and I've seen kiniro mosaic's two seasons.

That's too bad. It might've at least been alright.

And nothing of value was lost.

It was on PC as well.

Fuck would Moss just make a PC port of Raiden V already so the xbone has zero exclusives

Still a shame, Kamiya's games are masterpieces

I can almost guarantee Inuyasha is worse. I sat through pretty much all of that because my brother had a monopoly on the tv as kids. It convinced him he was a dog demon.

Maybe, but I'm not confident.

Windows 10 only goyim

I wonder if they have any actual plans for it besides just cutting their losses and getting drunk.

IGF finalists

archive.is/0jc3Y

I hear there's also rumor that Kamiya's taking time off from development for "mental health issues." Guess Microsoft couldn't just let a developer work and tried to micromanage every single god damn part of it. Because that's how you make good games, right? Have suits dictate minuscule detail?

I have literally never heard of any of these before today.

It's windows 10. Might as well be considered xbone exclusive.

First I've heard that. Sounds like something Microsoft would do, though. Though Nintendo, from what I hear, swings between that and just fucking off for all of development. They were supposedly pretty hands-off during W101, but then you get shit like the newer Paper Mario games.

Which is precisely why they have to be so good, user !

I know about Virginia. It's a fucking terrible game. The game teleports you through events that you witness (you don't do much), and you piece it together for yourself. But the thing is since the artstyle is shit it gets confusing as to who is who, and since there's no talking, exposition and proper facial expression, you feel a big fat "What the fuck do I care" by the end of the game.

Jesus, I've heard of railroading, but that's fucking ridiculous.

Also it's about an hour and half to two hours long.

After one event is done, the game jumpcuts/teleports you to the next event. The most you do is walk or occasionally click to interact.

Been trying to download that ladykiller dyke vn… found almost no torrent for it, and the one I did get doesn't have a single seeder.
Fuck. I wanted to see how bad it could be. And I don't wanna give views to anyone playing this shit.

They said erotic, not degenerate.

New data
dropfile.to/4OyXOzC

The upload service I was using before is down. This one says it will expire in 24h so grab the file.

Thanks to a coder friend we can make graphs out of the data but the graph is a giant hairball and we don't have software that can drill into it without crashing. Help is needed on this.

What cracks me up is how lesbians are apparently convinced that being lesbian is somehow a brave thing.

Protip: Gay men have ALWAYS had it worse for a number of reasons. Even the Nazis didn't give a shit about lesbians.

Oh look, it's Christine Love again.

Well someone has to buy it. If you are really curious you can just buy it and instantly refund it and then play it using a crack.

No idea how such a thing works user. I'm not that technically competent. And would NEVER risk losing money on something like that.

I bet Harmful will do it.

I briefly considered getting Orwell (a game where you're the orwellian thought police secretly going through suspects' public and private information and trying to piece together what's relevant and what isn't), but reviewers kept noting that your actions in the game don't really change anything until the very end, so I gave it a pass.

Here. It was during the Manhunt debacle
archive.fo/SRlB8

I'm sure there's a way to make this an example of how nazis oppressed dykes more than fags due to them at least acknowledging gays, but I'm not good enough at mental olympics to make one.

I could do it, but I don't want any traces of that shit on my steam account.
store.steampowered.com/app/560000/

Now I am not saying that you should buy it, but in case you are wondering how it works, after buying it you can go to steam support help.steampowered.com/ here you can see your latest purchases. You can click any game here and refund it.

There are just a few things you need to watch. You are not allowed to play the game for more than 2 hours, in this case you should not play it at all. Also, don't bundle it with other games, e.g. don't buy 10 games at once because you are only allowed to refund the entire thing, which means you would have to refund the other 10 games you bought too and if you played one of them for more than 2 hours you are not allowed to refund the others.

That's the thing. They actually acknowledged lesbians. They knew it was a thing. They never sent a lesbo to a camp just because she was a lesbo.

But yeah, never underestimate the Church of the Unquestioned Assumption That Women Have It Worse. Mental gymnastics you wouldn't fucking believe are even possible come out of that.

Does no else smell the obvious rotting corpse of a fat kid with this one? And by that, I mean that this is suspicious. This literally looks like the same thing that I immediately suspected Tracy Fullerton's 'Walden' game of being. That piece of shit, which STILL has not come out, got over 30+ articles about it since 2009.

The amount of press this is getting is extremely disproportionate to the amount of people who support the game or have even heard of it, let alone play it or own it as shown here Walden had this exact same suspicious hair.

Polygon review, October 2016, Allegra Frank
archive.is/QEPDp

Polygon article on steam release, January 4th 2016, also Allegra Frank
archive.is/aJZdZ

Polygon again, article about Christmas update, November 29th, Michael McWhertor
archive.is/TSZI5

Gamasutra, 'I'd Ship It', October 13, 2016, Katherine Cross
archive.is/wApUi

PC Gamer, 'Analogue dev's Ladykiller in a Bind out now', October 11, 2016, Tom Sykes
archive.is/9wUTu

Kotaku, Christmas Update Article, December 2016, Heather Alexandra
archive.is/5fbfs

Kotaku, Thinly Veiled Fluff Piece, October 2016, Heather Alexandra
archive.is/YxBAT

Ars Technica, 'How Christine Love makes sex in games believable… funny', December 16, 2016, Steve Strom
archive.is/qCb6w

PC Gamer, Steam Article, January 6th 2016, Andy Chalk
archive.is/UpvGl

Hardcore Gamer, Steam Article, January 3rd 2016, Marcus Estrada
archive.is/cbVAu

Hardcore Gamer, Review, November 2016, Marcus Estrada
archive.is/3xUqA

There are more articles about it then Steam Topics for child-fucking sake, and I'm leaving out at few of them. At least this came out, unlike Walden, but this game has been announced for a while, demoed in 2015, then released late last year, and it has a nearly non-existent fanbase several months afterwards. No sign at all of a dip in player-base, it was nothing from the very beginning. Why all the press? (Yeah, we already know why, don't we)

Here, if you want to compare it to the amount of press Walden got
pastebin.com/7rBMJk9w

Honestly ? I'd say it's just that the IGF has already told everyone that ladykiller in a bind will win everything, so journalists in all trashy outlets are already writing these articles to make themselves look like they definitely knew about the true great games. Like, "see ? The IGF selected that game I said was great before everyone else ! I'm so artistically advanced"

or maybe the IGF told those outlets to write about the game so it will get more publicity and the IGF or indiefund or whatever flavor of the month corrupted clique who has money invested in this will gain even more money

It's not even on Steamspy, which means less than 500 owners, I think. Incidentally, here are all the articles I could find about an indie game that came out recently that I like, Blue Revolver.

Siliconera
archive.is/hGcfd

HardcoreGamer i don't have the full list of sites to archive on hand so i archvied it to be safe
archive.is/KrvGE

Two articles. The disparity is pretty telling. They're both niche indie games that came out recently. The differences are that Christine Love is friends with a lot of that clique, and Blue Revolver actually sold copies.

the clique shoving Love's ugly fucking mug into our face is such a desperate and transparent move. His games blow and no one in their right mind would touch them if it weren't for Love's journo buds publishing lazy, barely disguised advertorials every time he blinks.

Serious question here: do you think anyone actually "played" any of his games, like, to completion and then said to themselves, "Yup, this is worth hyping and recommending to the entire internet!" It just further reinforces that these people fucking hate games if they promote this crap over literally any of the thousands of others floating around out there.

You know, you'd think it wouldn't be this infuriating nowadays. But it still is.

The interesting question is whether or not the game has sold more units via HumbleBundle or whatnot. Less than 500 sales in total coupled with that coverage would be outrageous and would demand a large-scale digging operation (but seeing how far some of the journos are in Love's arse, this may be warranted at any rate).

Nah, see, it's not that they hate video games, it's just that they believe they should hold a monopoly over what gets published, and will go so far as to trash anything that threatens that. They're gatekeepers.

Brand new shortstack Vivians, if you don't mind they're from /aco/.

Reading that article, I find it hilarious that Nintendo compares video games, a industry that has an organized rating system, with books, an industry that for many years has no organized rating system even though people used many books in the past as scapegoat for their problems such as Catcher in the Rye & The Turner Diaries.

Well, there are less than 500 Steam owners, that's for sure.
twitter.com/Steam_Spy/status/816759258658258957
And there are no results for this game on Steamspy.
steamspy.com/search.php?s=ladykiller in a bind

Ouch, right in the fetish

archive.is/Y391M

Game On CPD!!

They do not just blame games, they also blame white cops. God damn fucking niggers, how often do they get kidnapped and tortured? They seriously try to play this down.

Definitely couldn't be from watching all the attention every criminal gets on the news. That would be silly.

You're kidding, right?

My god, you're not kidding. You're actually serious.

These people live in fucking Bizarro World, I swear.

Here, take this and spray it around as needed.

Oh boy, here we go again. Next, video games probably cause satanism again.

Meanwhile, the author probably is in the pedophilia internet defense force or diddles the kiddles himself

Yes, video games tell people to attack people because of their race or who they support, dehumanize anyone who disagrees with The Man, and actively encourages shit to escalate.

OH WAIT, NO IT FUCKING DOESN'T, BECAUSE THE CLOSEST THING TO WHAT THEY DID WAS GTA5'S "TORTURE A SUSPECTED ISLAMIC TERRORIST" MISSION, AND TREVOR DIDN'T DO ANYTHING CLOSE TO WHAT THEY DID!

Do you know if the artist for that game, woofycakes, is SocJus? He draws Leeds, but he's friends with the guy behind itch.io.

Sure Val, they all decided to be hip and cool about the same subject matter for the same time and duration. Wow, how could I have not seen that this is merely an avant garde circle jerk. I mean, almost thought there may have been some collusion involved. Thank god you slapped your delicious, thick, veiny opinion in my face until I saw the fucking light.

It's like you have Angelina Jolie's amputated cancer tit where your brain should be.

It can't because the kike media puts the criminals on a pedestal every time they do a crime and a crazy watcher might be inspired to do it themselves because they want to be like Jack the Ripper, naaaah that's not possible. It's the video games!

Haven't got the first clue. Looks like he just follows a lot of game devs, lewd artists, and fighting game fansite/tourney accounts. I get the impression he doesn't care either way about the social justice movement.

Study after study after study after study proves that every single scapegoat of theirs doesn't cause violence. They have psychology experts come to them REPEATEDLY to tell them that putting spree killers and generally sick motherfuckers on pedestals cause copycats. They don't care, they just want the clicks without the consequences.

But seriously, the assertion that the justice system does not swiftly deal with racially-motivated crimes against blacks is so absolutely LUDICROUS that reading that part of the article was like watching someone asserting beyond a shadow of a doubt that things fall UP when you drop them.

So Schmorky the daiperfur lowtax let watch his kids attempted suicide

… are you done, you tool ? Can't you read or something ? I am not in the fucking saying there is no collusion -holy shit it's specifically what I'm saying.

and?

I don't have any champagne to celebrate, so…

user, stop posting while drunk

His own or someone else's?

COMING TO THINK OF IT

Would this not be prime material for an email campaign? I mean, this faggot throws both gaming and movie fans under the bus with LITERALLY ZERO EVIDENCE. Advertisers may not like that, especially not if their emails are being flooded by outraged consumers.

Fuck, sounds good to me.

SAY AGAIN?

Shit book.

No, your post was reductionist as fuck. If they're simply circlejerking around word of assumed victory just so they can say at the end of it that they adored the game the whole time, then that's just them being parrots, that's not "secret or illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially in order to cheat or deceive others."

Your explanation serves the benefit of the journalist's ego as the end result, whereas I'm implying they're serving the game's devs or possibly the pockets of the IGF at the end, like actual fucking collusion would. "Lol they're just trying to be hip and cool" isn't the same thing as illegal or unethical cooperation to achieve a desired effect. Fuck off.

I decided to look around to see what some yuri fans thought of the game.

I found a topic from October 2016, when the game first came out. Apparently if you go down a certain path, you can reach an event where your (lesbian) character gets raped straight by a man. After you get raped, you can choose the "honest" reply to say that you liked it.

This is the kind of thing that yuri fans specifically hate, so the game didn't have a terribly good reputation among yuri fans when it first came out. That's probably one reason why the journos are trying to push the game so hard this time around.

I found some images from that scene in an imgur gallery, so I've included those in this post. It's hard to tell, but that blonde character is supposed to be a woman.

Lesbians were basically halal to the Nazis. The Nazis apparently didn't think lesbos were any kind of threat to their plan for society, idk. Nazis predicated most of their hatred/disdain for gay men upon the premise that they were pedophiles, but as near as I know they never did such a thing with lesbian women.

Shit taste detected.

You faggy retard can't read to save your life. My post was assuming that IGF themselves contacted the journalists to tell them who would win, IN ADVANCE, the fucking awards. How is that not goddamn collusion in your stupid mind you cocksucker ?
I gave my personal view of WHY the journos played along, which is COMPLETE narcissistic bullshit, namely "gosh aren't we so smart compared to everyone else", but this doesn't change jackshit about them colluding you massive twat
The IGF, at the same time, IS doing so because they are getting more coverage and attention and credibility out of it; again you shitheap, how is that in the slightest diminishing their bullshit ? Or are you just using your hands on just being a moron whenever you're not using them on cocks ?

Gimme a link.

NSDAP didn't care about women screwing one another, likely because women are biologically disposed to being bisexual to begin with. Just ask D'aww about the biology behind it sometime if you're interested.

And for this they ignored the porn rules in Steam?

Any autistic japanese faggot can do it much better for free.

This can't be real. Link? Preferably with archive, you fucking drunk bastard.

This is probably the last thing I would have expected from a "lesbian" tranny.

Oh my god, what the fuck is wrong with these people? Yeah, fucking Hunie Pop needs to be censored, but they'll fight tooth and nail for that kind of shit to go on Steam uncensored? Yeah, it's pretty much confirmed, they don't care if it's smut, they just want to be the gatekeepers.

It also has to do with the fact that the Nazis were basically hyperpuritans and control of male sexuality is actually more important to puritan societies than control of female sexuality.

Now you're just making shit up.

REMEMBER : YOU ESCAPED

What data is this?

And can anyone else verify it's safe?

A remnant of GJP when it was active, or GJP still alive and well, just not online?
Hell, they don't even need to contact one another now. They virtue signal and everyone else follows suit.

Collusion is here though, and it's obvious.

I decided to go back and jewgle the phrase "Trump can't win" to bask in some salt. I found a real gem if you want to read it.

archive.is/cnAMs

Stop shitposting, Holla Forums

Holy fuck that art is awful.
I haven't drawn in years, and never "manga-style" and I'm still sure I could make more convincing art than that for a VN.

"Don't you get it? Hunniepop is a porn game for degenerates. This is a piece of ART. (that I'm not shilling just because one of my friends made it)"

You didn't imply that at all like you thought you did though

As in "Everyone" and "journalists" don't refer to the same group. As in whoever "Everyone" is, they were told about it, and then "journalists", a different party of people, picked up on it after that. Your very sentence implied you weren't referring to the same group of people with those two words. Meant that but flubbed the English a bit?

If that's what you meant they say' IGF told journalists Ladykillers was going to win, so THEY…'

Either way, Ladykillers is only nominated for one award, Excellence in Narrative

Article from 2015 talks about PEGI. Surprise!
How paying for content ratings is hurting devs who release in Europe
archive.fo/TBGzY
“We have to work with them, and they have some crazy policies that are not cool for indies,” he told me. “You can't put your game on an Xbox or PlayStation without a PEGI rating, and they charge thousands of dollars.”
>Happion Labs, for example, released Sixty Second Shooter Prime on Xbox One last year through the [email protected]/* */ program and reported the biggest expense was paying just over $2k in PEGI and USK fees so the game could release on the Xbox Games Store in Europe and Germany.
“It used to be that localization would have been the big expense to release in Europe, but the costs of loc. keep dropping and often indies can get it done for free by tapping their communities, so that PEGI license becomes the big cost of shipping in Europe,” wrote Fristrom.
PEGI knows this is a problem, but it wants to maintain income
“Our money comes from fees that publishers pay to get a ratings license…that’s basically our only source of income,” Bosmans told me, estimating that PEGI has less than five full-time staffers. “When we were at the height of the console cycle, there were lots of games. That’s come down in the past few years, so obviously our income is shrinking.”
“A couple of years ago, if you’d asked me [whether PEGI fees have a chilling effect on European game releases], the answer probably would have been no, because in order to release a game in a box on a shelf you’d need a lot of funds,” said Bosman. “But because digital is so much more accessible, it’s much easier to release a game, but we still charge the same.”

Nope.

Think about it for a bit.

Who are the builders, the planners, the doers in society? Men.

Think about how fucking powerful men's desire to copulate generally is, especially compared to women's. That is a fucking POWERFUL force. Men do crazy and stupid shit in order just to get a CHANCE of getting laid, all the damn time. Men's biological drive to copulate and reproduce is ENORMOUSLY compelling. Accumulation of wealth and power, in particular, can be traced back at least in PART to simple competition for the right to the "finest bitches in the land".

It can be argued that monogamous marriage was created as much to channel and control male sexuality as it ever was to "control women", if not more so (very likely more so, actually.)

what is that heart symbol for?

“Mainly for me it is just time-consuming and frustrating," he added. "You also have to create a highlight reel showing all the most egregious blood/language/sexual content in the game, and it takes them a while to process the whole thing. Since I'm a solo dev it means all development stops as I'm doing it.”
“Simplifying this process would be extremely beneficial to small teams that would rather focus their time on developing and marketing their game,” Sportsfriends developer Ramiro Corbetta (maker of Hokra) tells me via email. “Removing the PEGI charge would obviously be great for developers, especially those operating at a smaller scale who might be worried about not making enough money in Europe.”
"Dealing with ratings boards is never glamorous and it comes up at a point in development when you are least excited about filling out paperwork, but we always knew that it would be a necessary step to finish the game," he told me. "While any costs can be painful for a small development team, we always assumed that European sales would be much, much larger than the cost of PEGI ratings, and now that we have sales numbers in front of us we know we were right."
"I'm always optimistic going into a new title. I really hope that Infinifactory sells a ton of copies," he says. "But in all honesty, it's probably not going to, and the PEGI cost is probably going to eat up a substantial amount of what we make in Europe. It's not enough to not do it, but it hurts."
IARC might (eventually) be the answer
“IARC should solve these issues," he tells me. "If Nintendo, Microsoft and Sony are joining IARC, getting your game rated for ESRB, PEGI, USK and all the other ratings boards will be free. That’s our goal.”
Earlier this year IARC was implemented in the Google Play Store, and Bosman expects it to come to Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo’s digital platforms at some point in the near future.
“I’ve just come out of two days of IARC meetings [we were speaking at Gamescom, remember] and it seems we’re in very, very good shape,” he told me. “I don’t have timeframes for you, but I do know that Nintendo, Microsoft and Sony are working on the implementation. So at some point in the future, I can say, those four will be using IARC.”
“It’s a gigantic operation. We thought when we knew that we could make an adoption by Google possible, that was going to be the biggest undertaking ever – it was very difficult,” he tells me. “But now, with three different platforms joining at the same time and possibly new ratings boards joining too [Japan’s CERO board recently expressed interest in joining IARC] it’s become a massive undertaking.”
“I'd love to see a timeline for that; it's one thing for them to say that they've ‘committed’ but having it actually be a reality is the only thing that matters,” Barth responds.“We used IARC to rate a few of our Android games and it was exactly the amount of work (very little) and cost (free) that I'd expect. I still don't think they have an excuse for charging us over $3,000 for what the ESRB can, right now in the exact same industry climate, do for free.”

Bamco needs to be gassed

Are you autistic ? Not trying to insult you. Are you ? Yes I meant "journalists" by "everyone", I obviously didn't literally mean "everyone" since they never said so publicly.
There are solutions, user. You can find help.

Do I look like I still visit this place, user ?

MC was a whiny bitch who made Shinji look good.

1930s Germany was not hyperpuritan. You should read some Goebbels.

I won't call it shit, but I will call Holden an unlikable delusional faggot who sounds pretentious.

Hasn't that already been cracked wide open by some autist in Ukraine?

Let's make sure it bites the shits in the ass.

If you had said Weimar Germany, the Germany before the Nazis came to power, you would have had a point.

Hitler's Germany, however, was absolutely hyperpuritan.

…Shit. I knew this could happen. We have to convince the japs why the International Boards are bad and try to censor games.
This was IARCs goal all along.

Denuvo is a service, not a product. It's more or less improving as we go.
But yeah, it'll get broken and you can play at some point.

Unique for every game except for some very basic things

Didn't heard about it. What happened next ?

No, it wasn't. Its very clear that you have no idea what you're talking about and have gotten your information about NSDAP from Hollywood. The only point towards them being hyperpuritan is opposition to faggotry and that is hardly hyperpuritan.

Still gotta wait for it to be cracked, and it just shows that they rather sink hundreds of thousands of dollars into adding anti-consumer services in a game than use that money on making sure the localization is good.

It's Namco.
They don't care about raw game sales so much as they do their DLC money. That's where the real profit is, and Denuvo will protect that for as long as-is needed for them.

As a general rule, if any developer spends so much money on trying to make sure people don't pirate his or her game, it's a pretty clear indicator that the game probably isn't worth jack shit on its own.

They were absolutely obsessed with racial and moral purity and purged the everloving shit out of things they deemed impure. The Commies purged for political reasons. The Nazis purged for moral reasons.

Fucking sickening.

There's that Hollywood propaganda at work again.

Yeah, some games have seen great improvements to their implementation of Denuvo. That is to say, they've dropped it.

Well great, that's what you meant but not what you wrote. You don't refer to the same group of people in a single sentence with a pronoun followed by a noun, otherwise anyone reading it will think you're talking about two different parties. Pronouns are supposed to take the place of a noun in a sentence. Here, let me show you why writing it how you write it doesn't fucking work.

If you meant the police were the ones that heard the shots, no one would fucking know, because again, pronouns take the place of nouns, they don't share sentences. If you're going to break the rule, use the noun first and then the pronoun. The sentence establishes the antecedent that way

God damn it, Val, pick up a fucking book

You're seriously going to tell me that the Nazis were not prone to that? Seriously?

Yes Carl.

Any nips coming out against it?

Naziboos are funny.

Do they even play vidya on PC?
I wouldn't be surprised if the PC port was English-only.

kiwifarms.net/threads/shmorky-david-kelly-daisy-kay-sandypants-peaches-the-puppy.23467/

IARC is used for App stores. And we all know those refuse to stock anything above 15.
I always have issues with global efforts. Usually the person spear-heading it is doing it to control.

Separate organizations have different ideals.
Australia censors this, Germany censors that, US puts a higher rating on this, etc.

If IARC puts all countries under the same standard, what will they be?
Europe won't allow it to be free or problematic. SJW will be able to focus on one organization.
IARC has potential to be worse than the ESRB- Global and Puritan.
And if coupled with pic related? Horrifying.

Well, there really is no better term. How else would you describe fanboys of the NSDAP?

If they play porn games on their computers all the time, they have to tried downloading video games at some point and preferred that.

Is John Kelly a lolcow?

All I know is that he's eternally asshurt about GG not becoming his personal army and made clowns like revolt.

How about reading Churchills you fucking kraut piece of shit?

Compared to the ESRB who has had plenty of interviews in the past, it looks like PEGI doesn't have much. (Then again, PEGI was founded in 2003 whereas the ESRB was founded in 1994)
Before I post the next article, meet Dirk Bosmans. He is the Operations Director of PEGI S.A. and will be the one thats being interviewed. His Linkedin for those curious to see what's he done in the past
be.linkedin.com/in/dirkbosmans

Also hitler quints for loli is love love is loli

So fucking close shit

No thanks.

You forget that for commies political issues are also moral issues.
A farmer trading in food and getting wealthy in his community isn't only a a political issue for Stalin, it's also a moral issue for communism because he's practising capitalism, it's a sin to communism.
That's why commies thought it was justified it take everything, cordon the area off. let them starve and watch as the people have no other choice but to resort to cannibalism just to see another day. After that they point and say; "Look how degenerate the kapeetaleest peegs are."

Nazies?

VNs will run on a toaster and PC hardware is expensive in nipland.
There's really not much of a market for "normal" PC games in Japan.

Because Hitler dindu nuffin. He wuz a gud boi.

So then just redpoll the fuck out of nips why they don't want this shit and keep them away at least.

tweetsave.com/lewdgamer/status/818589589996568576
tweetsave.com/lewdgamer/status/818590037751140353

Nah, that ain't Hitler's face to me.

Answer instead of trying to get numbers wrong.

Commies like to frame political issues as moral issues, but they're soulless fucking bastards who don't have a moral bone in their body so it's pretty much just so much politically-expedient BS.

Maybe ESRBusted is the worst thing to do right now??

> God you're a racist, it's good for the world.

Fuck it, re-purpose ESRBusted to be anti-rating board OPs.

Hitler tried to get Germany's land back peacefully, giving Poland everything they asked for them to deny it anyways because Churchhill pressured them, and later tried to enter into peace talks with Britain numerous times.

And Then There Was One… (Video Game Classification in the UK)
archive.fo/8bbgA
A little history
Gross acts of violence towards humans or animals
Horrific behaviour or incidents
Human sexual activity
Criminal behaviour
Pan-European Game Information
pegi

How could I know ? The joke is that the guy bought firewatch and got fucked over almost 100 thousand dollars for it. Obviously it got fixed but still.

Easier said than done.
Language barrier aside, they think we're all SJW. And when you look at our MSM and most "popular" products, who can blame them?

Get Mombot or Ronin on this. Ask them to make something that says "Your own rating board has issues, but an international one will take the worst of everything."

And the Sudetenland?

The IARC is owned by the ESRB.
They use the same admin contact for their domains at the same street address:

Neat. How the fuck do I reach her reliably?

provide parents and caregivers with detailed recommendations regarding the age suitability of game content.

BBFC and PEGI

Aren't you trying to point out bullshit with ratings morally or even politically corrupt anyways?

Anecdotally, differences in rating rarely occur, but where they do PEGI tend to award a higher rating (as above). Dirk was keen to avoid drawing direct comparisons between BBFC and PEGI ratings in specific cases, but he did have a more general point to make: “The BBFC and PEGI have separate systems for different forms of entertainment and, focusing on our won system, PEGI was built to deal with the specific nature of video games. Sometimes it’s possible to look at the brevity or impact of (for instance) violence, but we have to consider that a player may have to re-play a section multiple times if it’s a hard section”.

I knew banana hitler was not to be trusted. He's still a censor-happy fuckstick, he's just doing it from "our side" now.

Why Tweetsave? If you want anyone to join in on Shitter, just say the word.

And shouldn't telling them no to have any tolerance for a global rating system full of all "those nasty SJWs" be only productive?

They may as well have just said:

likely because archive.is isn't working properly for twitter

Also because archive.org is not for Twitter

I also see a massive ticking time bomb with people refusing to tolerate their games getting shat on just because a shithole like Sweden or Australia gets asshurt over it.

Plenty of people would be angrily rejecting this system and even boycotting. It might also even help the uninformed learn about all this bullshit and get pissed.

Encouraging the Japs to keep away is definitely a priority.

2011 Gamasutra Interview with the co-CEO of Quantic Dream (Indigo Prophecy/Fahrenheit, Heavy Rain, & Beyond Two Souls.)
A Pivotal Moment: Quantic Dream's de Fondaumière
In this interview, Guillaume de Fondaumière explains precisely what happened with the global content ratings for Heavy Rain, what changes had to be made to the game to get it a 16 age rating in PEGI (Pan European Game Information) territories, and why he thinks the system absolutely must change. He also addresses criticisms of the portrayal of one of the game's four leads, Madison Paige.
archive.fo/8TlJP (Pt 1)
GDF: There are numerous problems. The first problem is you can't advertise your game primetime on TV, for instance, in certain countries – which is the case in France or in the UK. So there's the first limitation: you can't market it the way you should.
When you look at the bigger picture, I also think that it's not good for our industry to have so many games rated 18, because in the minds of the people you always see "this is a game for adults, this is a game for adults, this is a game for adults," and I really don't believe that in most cases the content deserves these kinds of ratings.
And then when I compare it to what I see in movies, or on a TV series today, I don't think that certain games are showing more violent scenes than certain movies, and certain films, and I see a big difference in ratings.
How many NC17 films have you seen in your life?
archive.fo/ywF9b (Pt 2)
GDF: Of course. I know that a lot of developers are cutting content. [They] are asked, or there are very long discussions about, what should be in it, what shouldn't be. Throughout the development of a relatively mature game, there are these discussions between the developer [and the publisher].
And most of the time the developer doesn't want to cut, because there is an intention behind what he's trying to do, and why. It's the publisher's role to make sure the game releases, and is not hindered in its distribution. So yeah, we have these discussions on a continuous basis.
archive.fo/LlllR (Pt 3)
GDF: This is changing. There are more and more director-type creators at the head of studios, working within the studios, and having more and more influence on how games are created. The more and more central figures who drive the creative vision of a particular studio – at Quantic it's David Cage, but [also] Kojima – which probably wasn't the case maybe 10 years ago.
The more and more creators that, also, the consumer recognizes today – the press and consumers, the whole ecosystem sees them as, sometimes they're called the visionaries. The creators, the directors, those are the people that drive the industry forward.
I think these people should also start. But I'm talking to a lot of them, and a lot of them back what I'm saying, and say, "Yeah, you're right. We should do something about this."
archive.fo/X90yx (Pt 4)
GDF: The reason why we're doing it is that, well, there is this deal in place with this distributor. He wants to have a 16 version, so we are releasing it. It was also, I would say, an exercise – it was an act for us to understand where the limit was.
And we were extremely surprised by what we've been asked to change in the game to go from an 18 to a 16-plus, which I think makes absolutely no sense. The difference between the PEGI 18 game and the PEGI 16 game is one scene: the scene with where Madison dances in front of Paco in the nightclub.

Look, Hitler was a highly competent leader who dragged post-Versailles Germany out of the shitter, but all this pretending that he was a good boy who dindu nuffin is a bit ridiculous.

Those face proportions are almost original kanon tier.

CELEBS ARE GOING ON STRIKE UNTIL TRUMP RESIGNS!!!

archive.is/JEJTP

Is that animu about downs syndrome?

Yeah, that won't look bad and pathetic at all.

Trump might not be so bad after all

Except for the fact that any one branch of his military was effectively paralyzed without direct orders from Hitler himself, which directly led to D-Day being as successful as it was…

Brilliant speaker but militarily he was a dunce, and he was such a control freak that he didn't delegate that kind of thing to people who actually knew what they were doing when he damn well needed to.

And nothing of value was lost.
Well actually it's good for the world because now we can define who's in illuminati's paycheck or not.

I see no downside with this whatsoever.

But the world needs Amy Schumer, George Clooney, Miley Cirus, and Rosie O Donnel

George Clooney is a pretty good actor to be fair. Other than that it's pretty much the only good thing in that group, and the idea of seeing hollywood spending four years shitting itself and having to rely on smaller brands, names and roles would just be grand as heck.

It is largely a meme based on the fact that the official story of the Holocaust has more holes in it than Swiss cheese.

Eh, I disagree. He was in some good movies, but he always seems to just be playing Clooney.

Like what?

I'd be happier if I was certain they'd keep their word, but these are the same people that said they were going to move to Canada if Trump won

Well, lately yes, but as long as he's given an interesting character he does a very good job. He's oftentimes quite funny.

Is there a list who will be doing this? Please say there is a list. I hope there is a list.

that would be the best thing they have ever done

I dread to see just who's on it.

Yea, of the 4 names that are protesting, he's probably the least bad of the bunch, but still.

Only 4 names so far. I am almost 100% certain that Lena Dunham will be joining, maybe Maryl Streep, but that's about it for now.

Cheer for them to keep going! They'll change something.

Well, there's pretty much no doubt in my mind that the Jews massaged the everloving shit out of the numbers. The "ovens" meme is probably right out because of the logistics nightmare involved with actually cremating as many bodies as was alleged. (Strangely, Holla Forums likes to play along with this meme.)

Besides, why would the Nazis bother cremating them when a bullet to the head and a big ditch are cheaper, more expedient, etc.

Holy fuck, talk about pretentious.

DO IT FAGGOTS

Well there's the fact that every single extermination camp was conveniently on the Soviet side of Europe, while every single one found by the Americans conveniently was just an internment camp with no killing whatsoever. There's also the fact that the method people were killed changes every five years or so, and the number has seen immense changes over time between camps but the overall dead has remained the same, even though no documentation (one of the arguments used is that they didn't keep documents so nobody could prove they did it) or new bodies were found to cause such a change.

Time to slam the shit out of those arrogant faggots and cunts.

SJWeebs are still mad at Yoko Toro. You also see some ex-atlus guy that is asshurt at him in the comments.
twitter.com/Zeredek/status/818122335169429505

Can we like not throw the guy under the bus? Have a normal conversation with him and if he doesn't agree with us that is fine. You can catch more bee with honey than vinegar.

the salt.

It's probably the same people who tried to you to vote Hillary before hand. So, not much will change.

Robert Downey Jr might as well and didn't Samuel l Jackson "vow" to leave if trump won?

DO IT, FAGGOTS
MAKE TELEVISION AND MOVIES GREAT AGAIN
>MFW THE FILTH REMOVES ITSELF

Reminder, no such thing.

And they're fucking asshurt just because he has no problem with it and even encourages porn? I'm gonna fucking smash them.

Hes a gay faggot.

Even Mr. How do you do, Fellow Kids fell prey, fucking Mr. Pink. At least theres Cage…

Labor/internment camps probably had a fair amount of casualties simply from issues with starvation, disease etc. that would inevitably crop up when a country in the middle of a war effort with increasingly limited resources has to make a choice whether to feed and medically tend to the undesirables they put into said camps or feed and medically tend to its armies and citizenry. I'm sure more than a few prisoners got shot trying to escape or start prisoner uprisings or whatever in the labor/internment camps.

>Rosie O’Donnell, Debra Messing, Ed Asner and Michael Shannon are among the dozens of artists, entertainers, and activists who are calling for an all-out strike that would span the entire movie industry in the hopes that such a move would urge the President-elect to resign from his position as the newly elected President of the United States.

Earlier in the thread, I said George Clooney and Amy Schumer were among them. That's false, they just gave them their support. Only Rosie O Donnel is striking, and she's the biggest name of the bunch.

So yea, sorry folks, it's probably nothing. Just Rosie O Donell throwing a shitfit.

archive.is/QRXB6#selection-487.72-487.289

I don't think so, honestly he improved alot from his old-self.

Awwww
Now I feel like making my own list of actors and celebrities who would stop making anything until trump leaves

What scary yet delightful magic have we summoned? this will cost us greatly in celebrity lives… unless we already used the power of Leia's death power to grant us this wish?

How he even thinks Hollywood people striking matters is beyond retarded. There are other ways people can make movies too without involving hollywood bullshit of hypocritical actors. These fags don't even provide important goods and services like food production or medicine. These guys are so fucking smug and pretentious it makes me sick.

Isn't Rosie O Donell less relevant now? I thought she was not even a big name anymore after her last spergout about politics.

Maybe it will gain traction. Don't give up hope. Some salt may yet be harvested. All it takes is one stupid ass celebrity with a big name to join and others will follow.

Fuck it. Cleanse it. Even if I have to lose some of the few celebrities I actually like, I gladly offer them up to the sacrificial altar to purify the nation.

I didn't think she was relevant. Ever.

Indeed. And her spergout over politics is nothing new, she acted the same way over bush vs gore.

fucking hell. Can they even comprehend a world outside their little LA bubble? What do they think people in the rest of america do for work? Or do they think all of america works on movies and catering their fat asses?

She was still relevant to the world? Only thing I remember her for is a bad sitcom and a subpar talk show where she flung stuff at people.

That gave me a mental image of her throwing shit at people like an angry chimpanzee.

I don't see a problem here.

It'd be nice if they all decided to up and leave, but just having a few do it is good enough. Strikes are similar to boycotts, in the sense that if you don't have enough behind you, you just end up looking like a toothless fool.

She's more of an orangutang than anything.

That most certainly happened, the issue here however is that it is claimed 6 million Jews were gassed with Zyklon-B mixed with hydrogen cyanide and then cremated, everyone else doesn't matter because muh anti-semitism apparently. Near the end of the war was where most of the starvation and deaths to typhus(?) that was close to becoming a major issue in the area, which was the cause for the bodies the Americans found when they went into the camps that they had later declared to have been internment camps.

I just don't want it to fucking be any of the main characters from Scrubs at least.

You would not be far from the truth.

Isn't holly wood losing a lot of power due to cinema slowly dying due to a lack of fresh ideas, horrible politics, a closed off nature, and general bullshit when it comes to their actor's guild? Again, I do not see a problem here.

where most of the deaths arose*

Funny you mention monkeys considering she voiced one in Disney's animated Tarzan movie featuring Phil Collins

I don't think they have enough roles nowandays to strike with.

Brendan Fraser voted for Trump

I DON'T WANNA FUCKING SEE GOD DAMN HOLOCAUST HISTORY RESEARCH SHIT ON Holla Forums SO FUCKING PLEASE

The last movie i seen that I liked was Hell or high Water. Nothing else this year was interesting or memorable.

k

You can spread these exact words and utterly devastate celebshits.

He has shown himself to be an opportunistic cunt

God bless libtards

Holy shit, I'm literally tearing up right now.

Because they pruned the idea tree too much while making the costs too high. The budget for one blockbuster is ridiculous to the point of crippling so they have to make sure that the money doesn't go down the drain. Which means trying to pander, no big chances, and either sticking to famous ips or stuff that is pretty cookie cutter. Like a worse version of video games with the voice actors being even more of a issue.

Why would Hollywood even want Trump to resign.
He quits, you get Mike Pence, and his favorite pasttime is shocking the gay away. Trump just doesn't give a shit either way. Wouldn't you want that guy to be the man in charge?

wew

And people don't get paid for working on movies, either.
Hollywood is just a racketeering scheme, and it's embarrassing that they are allowed to get away with it just because they're "part of our culture."
I would have to pay my employees, why don't they? Californians shouldn't care about a $15 minimum wage, they should care about getting a wage in the first place.

The Nice Guys was pretty good. Buddy cop action/comedy set in the 70s.

This. Also Kubo and the Two Strings was pretty good as well.Animation at least, story was what you expect near the end.

k

Pence is still one of the cuckservatives, despite being trumps vp, and he would be controlled and "love gays" the same hillary now "loves gays" except those who disagree with them the fabulous gay toms

Oh yea, that was also pretty good.

Lets talk about Christine Love and Nathan Greysons friendship

Here is Nathan's article covering Christine's game
archive.is/WNZxp

Their friendship goes back far, two years or so.
archive.is/rchBe

Some playful banter
archive.is/nC5Ha

Some karaoke nights
archive.is/NI63n
archive.is/VcC01
archive.is/iQZvG
archive.is/JCBO2

Some classic white knighting
archive.is/iXHQd

And some steamy sex tweets…most of their tweets are sex tweets
archive.is/Y3qR8
archive.is/Dg0Rz

More sexy tweets
archive.is/XNKxZ

I'm of the opinion that if a journalist has sexy chats with his subjects, takes them to dinner and then karaoke night, plus defends their honor on twitter over the course of two years, that they are no longer game dev and journalist, but friends.

and such a friendship must be disclosed.

Good morning, faggets! So regarding IARC, do the same thing that you've done with ESRB and PEGI. Look for the people that's imposing the sanctions and censorship in games for what reason and their by-laws regarding implementing such changes. Connect the dots too, because who knows what you might uncover this time.

archive.is/TIKsm

Here's a press release from the European Committee in 2008
Video Games: Commission welcomes progress on protection of minors in 23 EU Member States, but asks for improvement of industry codes
archive.fo/5eRqt
The European video games sector is dynamic, with expected revenue of € 7.3 billion by the end of 2008. However, public concerns that video games can cause aggressive behaviour, heightened by school shootings such as in Helsinki (Finland, November 2007), have led several national authorities to ban or block video games such as "Manhunt 2". In response, the European Commission has surveyed existing measures protecting minors from harmful video games across the 27 EU Member States. 20 EU Member States now apply PEGI (Pan European Games Information), an age-rating system developed by industry, with EU support, since 2003. In the Commission's view, industry must invest more to strengthen and in particular to regularly update the PEGI system so that it becomes a truly effective pan-European tool. Also, industry and public authorities should step up cooperation to make classification and age rating systems better known and to avoid confusion caused by parallel systems. A Code of Conduct for retailers should be drawn up within two years on sales of video games to minors.
Regular improvement and better advertising of PEGI and PEGI Online by the video games industry.
Member States should integrate PEGI into their own classification systems and raise awareness of PEGI, particularly parents and children.
Cooperation on innovative age verification solutions between Member States, classification bodies and other stakeholders.
A pan-European Code of Conduct on the sale of games to minors within two years, agreed by all stakeholders.
Background:

Haven't seen it yet. I don't watch a lot of movies.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA SUCK FUCKING CRAP JP YOU FUCKING PARASITE

And a reminder that actors, VAs and execs get paid either success or failure, but the "stagehands" animators, programmers, fx, and so on get stiffed far too often. And without them, there is no movie/game/production, despite what vas, execs and actors wish you to belive. and whats funny, without lifes "stagehands," the fuckheads would starve to death,

EU audiovisual and media policies - Video Games
archive.fo/MBq1C
Video Games
The issue
The Method

????

Scalebound canceled. MS confirmed.

The Objectives
Calls upon the Member States to recognise that video games have become a front-rank medium and to ensure that high standards of freedom of expression and effective, proportionate measures for the protection of minors should apply and mutually reinforce each other.
Consequently, calls upon the Member States to integrate into their national systems the information and classification system put in place in the framework of the PEGI and PEGI On-line initiatives.
Calls upon the video games and consoles industry to further improve the PEGI and PEGI On-line systems and in particular regularly to update the criteria for age rating and labelling, to advertise PEGI more actively and to increase the list of signatories.
Recognises that on-line videogames bring new challenges, such as effective age verification systems and possible dangers for young consumers related to chat rooms associated with these games, and calls upon Member States and stakeholders to work together on innovative solutions.
Calls upon Member States and stakeholders to evaluate the possible negative and positive effects of video games, notably on health.
Calls upon all stakeholders involved in the sale of videogames in retail shops to agree within two years on a Pan-European Code of conduct on the sale of games to minors and on commitments to raise awareness of the PEGI system among parents and children, as well as to ensure adequate resources to implement the provisions of this Code.
Encourages the Member States and all stakeholders to take initiatives to improve media literacy applied to video games, in line with the Commission Communication of 20 December 2007.
Welcomes and supports further efforts to achieve a self-regulatory or co-regulatory cross-media, pan-European age-rating system. The Commission intends in particular to organise meetings of classification bodies to exchange best practices in this field.
Intends to use existing networks of and platforms with Consumer organisations in order to raise public awareness on PEGI and on the recommendations in this Communication.

>cultural diversity
There's your favorite word!

God damn it! Give names on who runs this place!

You know the deal, source that shit Id sooner belive that exclusivity was dropped rather than the whole thing canned

There's also this one, written in March 2015 when he demoed the game. He learned fuck all from Zoe

archive.is/wVkql#selection-3749.0-3749.10

I saw too many last year, most of them shit. Nice Guys and that one are my the top movies.

As long as mudslimes exist, I have no tolerance for this shitty term.

twitter.com/Scalebound/status/818557284175384576

Why aren't we attacking this with tooth and nail?
If this game is truly "uncensored", then Steam has no foot to stand on their censorship stance on games like HuniePop, NekoPara or Criminal Girls.

I don't use Steam since I don't have a PC, so I'm not exactly in any position to go there talking shit.

I can help with spreading information and telling people to get mad.

Thats dissapointing I guess, I hope platinum got paid up front, and can reuse the combat engine and base idea for a 4 player coop platinum cuhrazee game.

Here's more PEGI Linkedins
Jennifer Wacrenier: PEGI Project Manager at PEGI SA/ISFE
be.linkedin.com/in/jenniferwacrenier
Jürgen Bänsch: Director, Public Policy & Government Affairs, Europe
be.linkedin.com/in/jürgen-bänsch-7aa1b26
Simon Little: Managing Director & Chairman of the Board
be.linkedin.com/in/simonlittle
Hemant Jadhavmanagement: Trainee at PEGI SA
in.linkedin.com/in/hemant-jadhav-7a3a653a
Antonio Xavier: Chairman of PEGI Council
pt.linkedin.com/in/antonio-xavier-18902320

Especially with the talk of Love's game having a "rape the dyke straight" scene. Seriously, as much as they shit on things like Hunie Pop, at least those games didn't have something like THAT.

Some unaccountable elderly Jewish bureaucrat most likely

That name sounds familiar, I'm gonna dig into her

God fucking damn it!

*Hemant Jadhav: Management trainee at PEGI SA

European Commission - Communication on Video Games (First reference gets you a PDF, Second reference gets you back here )
archive.fo/wC1jL

There's nothing even remotely fucking shameful about HuniePop. It's about a shut in learning to fix themselves up and talk to girls and win their hearts byvalidating them and doing things they like while playing a classic like a simple puzzle game.

I can safely dismiss that kind of asshurt bullshit immediately.

And yet, HuniePop is censored while "raping a lesbian straight simulator" is uncensored. That leaves us with two options.
1.- All games on Steam get equally censored.
2.- All games on Steam get equally uncensored.
Until this happens, we can label everyone working on Steam as massive hypocrites.

Did you know that in ancient Rome actors were considered the lowest scum even worse than slaves?

Maybe the Romans were wiser than we give them credit for.

Not only that, but ALL of these outlets who condemned Hunie Pop, but are giving this game a pass because a friend made it.
Yeah, because it's not like Ben Ku-fucking-chera isn't an editor who doesn't even HIDE the fact that he wants to act as a gatekeeper.

Sounds like a moment to strike!

Before jumping the gun, do we know if Steam changed their policies about explicit content in games?

likely no

I would imagine the "erotic" scenes in this game are likely a lot tamer than what's in, say, the h-patch for HuniePop. I don't see SJWs writing anything but "artistic smut" aka boring, vanilla overly loquacious shit.

2009 interview with Mike Rawlinson, the boss of ELSPA.
archive.fo/Xruxr
TechRadar: Why do you think PEGI was chosen?
TR: How does ELSPA respond to criticism that PEGI is not as 'independent' as the BBFC was?
TR: What are the plans to establish the new symbols in the public consciousness?
TR: How will retailers selling adult games to minors be identified and punished?
TR: When will we see the new symbols on boxes in store?
TR: Does PEGI have the power to ban?
For some reason, only the European Wikipedia has information on ELSPA

A lesbian being raped straight and dudes sucking dick is a bit more "extreme" than the softcore shit in hunniepop

see

Did you learn nothing from how Microshit handles Rare?

y-you too

I think the Ops on ESRB and other content ratings platforms need to be refocused.
The ESRB, to reiterate, is a content advisory board and, other than retailer/console required ratings, is not actually a legally binding thing that can stop a game from being sold in a country. The Ops here should focus on what people have done using the ESRB name as an excuse Vs. what the ESRB actually did (which in most cases is absolutely nothing other than rating)
PEGI however IS legally binding and can and will get games censored or not released (there were several issues with this recently in Australia and games being refused classification). Ops here should focus on the people in PEGI and how they conduct themselves publicly Vs. how they refuse to classify certain games based on that.

If CERO joining IARC does anything serious it is likely CERO will drop out fast because they just recently started actually publishing physical AO titles in Japan for consoles and Japan has a far larger population of people who bitch about losing titties to the point it might actually do something.

the censorship is a gaint issue but bear with me for a second here
Shit platform with shit "protection" that is literally just used by Bamco as a padlock on a footlocker before being removed ~6 months later. The issue here is not Denuvo (sounds retarded yes but keep going) the issue is the people who keep defending it. You got a shitload of weebs who are starting to get Bamco games on PC and think Bamco losing one copy to piracy is going to make them drop out. Bamco sees the MASSIVE amount of people that are ok with it and keeps using it because they believe it protects their products and massive amounts of people buying it because they seem to think "If I buy this shit game with Denuvo they'll bring my favorite golden age RPGs to PC!". The thing is, they aren't coming to PC to "test the market" they're coming to PC because the console market is slowly drying up and they think they can get a leg up if they go the "We were here first." route.

Consider also that what is appropriate for certain age groups varies heavily based on culture. A "global" review board would not feasibly be able to fairly take that into account without essentially westernizing the entire world's review ratings which is retarded and is actually culturally destructive.

Technically untrue. Somehow through the miracle of text based game engines there are several that somehow can't run on low end hardware with no sensible reason other than the engine being unreasonably demanding.

Good, now we know who to ship out of the country.

Other than the Greenlight FAQ (Which is vague as fuck), I'm not seeing anything on Steam and explicit content

Huh, well….shit, then. Let it burn. HuniePop dev at least should complain to Steam, and something tells me his game sells better than that one.

store.steampowered.com/app/560000

looks like the exact thing that started this whole mess

there isn't I think a lot of dev just want to avoid controversy. though I still don't see why games like nekopara feel like they need a non explicit version.

Steam sells exclusively digital video game content (other than the obvious hardware sales). Digital goods are not required to be rated and, since they themselves are the retailer, also don't have rules against retailers publishing AO/unrated titles on their platform. The majority of titles that ARE rated on steam were rated for console releases or (rarely) for notoriety (Hatred). The reason behind the Greenlight thing is most likely to avoid straight up porn games being sold on the platform, presumably because of some sort of regulations they would have to instate to sell them, although it appears they don't really care about that lately either

A while back Valve introduced regulations where activated keys don't count towards a game's ratings for steam precisely because of things like that.

Exactly and when Hatred got pulled, people lost their shit and Gabe was fine with putting it back on even with the AO rating attached that console makers wouldn't dare have on their platforms and stores like Wal-Mart would never have on it their shelves. So if anything, while violence & sex are different topic matters, devs shouldn't give too much of a fuck about getting controversy if they're planning to push the envelope or including sex scenes.

I just realized none of them marked that they received it via a key either, which would show up with their review if they had.

Also, realize that we now know of 12 accounts that are shilling for the clique, and can keep an eye on them for future bullshit.

some of these faggots claim from humble bundle.
wouldnt the game go in their steam library?

How old is Nina Freeman anyway? An articule put her in the list of 'developers' below 30 but no way she isn't older than 30.

Humble Bundle is essentially a key shop.

Chances are most of the interviews CERO has done are in moon websites so you'll have to look real hard for them. My moon skill isn't the best, but some of them do have Linkedin pages like PEGI and ESRB, might be interesting if there is any connections…
Translation: 4Gamer Interviews CERO Higher-up About Censorship in Japanese Games (Keep in mind the real interview is from 2014)
archive.fo/70PXO
Why are the expressions and content different between Japanese versions and overseas versions? We now dare to ask CERO about the current state of the “ratings system”
How exactly do these types of changes come about?
4Gamer: Thanks for speaking with us. We’re used to seeing “CERO ratings” on games and official sites, but today I think I’d like to ask you about the deliberation process and what basis you decide things.
4Gamer: Let’s get straight to it. Does this rating system apply to every game sold within Japan?”
4Gamer: When you say industry groups, are you talking about game companies?
4Gamer: Well then, will you tell us the story of how CERO began?
4Gamer:And when CERO started up, at that time did the entirety of the gaming industry see it as a need?

4Gamer:In the current rating system, how are the inspections actually carried out?
4Gamer:By the way, on what basis do you select your inspectors?
4Gamer:Do you pay them a gratuity?
4Gamer:How many people work on the inspection of one game?
4Gamer:So the inspectors aren’t actually playing games, are they?
4Gamer: And you’re saying it makes no difference how the inspector “felt”?
4Gamer: Even so, what do you do when the three different inspectors’ results don’t match?
4Gamer: So that’s how it works. If you’re going to have this kind of system, it would seem that referencing the inspection standards would become very important, wouldn’t it?
4Gamer: Can you show us that reference?

4Gamer: You mentioned “ratings aligned along 6 levels of expression” before, but CERO ratings have 5 categories: A (all ages), B (12 and over), C (15 and over), D (17 and over) and Z (only above 18).
4Gamer: And on what kind of basis are you deciding this on?
4Gamer: Only “people over 18” can purchase Z-rated titles. Therefore, because people 17 and under can’t play them, there’s a certain viewpoint that says we ought to widen the acceptable range of forbidden expressions.
4Gamer: Of late, there are overseas games that have parts which fall under your forbidden expressions and when they are put on sale in Japan, there are quite a few cases where expressions and content are changed. It would appear that people who want to play a game as close as possible to its original shape feel unsatisfied, but is this some sort of rule that they can’t avoid in order to sell games in Japan?
4Gamer: In short, you came to the conclusion that the current ratings standards are justified, didn’t you?

4Gamer:Certainly, it’s easy to compare to television and movies.
4Gamer: In short, what you’re saying is that inspection standards change based on the times. And until now, a few years back expressions that were considered D or Z level are now considered forbidden expressions, and so could there be cases where that works in the opposite direction?
4Gamer: For example, even though there’s one game that contains severed zombie limbs, a different game doesn’t show severed limbs, but they have the same rating. Are you saying this is not because of CERO’s inspections, but that the game makers just decided for it to be that way?
4Gamer:And you haven’t perhaps considered changing to an inspection method where you actually play the games?
4Gamer:Well this is changing the subject a bit, but there are cases where game shops don’t put up games with Z ratings on store shelves, or they put them in places where they’re separated from the rest and don’t stand out. I would think that would produce a lot of game makers who want to get a D rating instead of a Z.
4Gamer:I’ve heard of cases of overseas games that contain forbidden expressions and because of various circumstances couldn’t change those expressions, and thus weren’t able to be sold in Japan. People who want to play these games can only buy the overseas version and that’s just the way it is, what do you think of that?
4Gamer: Again, there are cases where, even when games go on sale in Japan, the players don’t know that content and expressions are different from the overseas versions until they play them. And you don’t think CERO is contributing to this situation?

4Gamer: All right. Then, tell me what the merit of a CERO rating system is.
4Gamer: In short, you’re saying the CERO ratings are a material that can be used to make your own decisions about purchases?
4Gamer:So what do you think the future holds for rating systems?
4Gamer: If you do that, there’s a chance the uniformity of ratings would be lost, isn’t there?

keep an eye on this one, it screams RED FLAG to me.
steamcommunity.com/id/shivoa/

Here's a few more screenshots of the game I got from that profile

Is there a way to check to see if Humble Bundle sold it prior to this?

See, that's the thing that vexes me. Our equivalent of an CERO Z rating, AO, isn't a kiss of death by itself. The stigma and non-viability behind it is completely self-imposed by major console manufacturers and cosigned by retailers. There isn't really anything that can be done to change that. You could get mad at the ESRB enough, I guess, but people have been bad at them for a while. You'd have to take this shit to court if you wanted any meaningful change

Maybe they bought it from a bundle or something? Either way the low playtime is still really suspicious.

This is downright insult to Japanese VN.

Any good VNs? I never played one,.

I just want to fucking remind everyone that this game is being nominated for EXCELLENCE IN NARRATIVE by the IGF

I could strike you in the neck with an HIV infected needle and number your faggot days on this earth, and I bet you could write me a death letter with more narrative merit. In fact, you'd even have something in common with all the fags playing the damn thing.

Your pathetic macaroni art that your parents threw away and laughed at after telling you they were proud of you probably had a more sophisticated narrative. If I asked you to write me a calligraphic poem with the blood of Shovel Dog, you could produce something more worthy of an award than this.

So here's what we've got so far.

I really hope she has a dog, and I hope for that so I can also hope for the 1 in 1,000,000 chance that Michael Vick will kidnap her dog and make it fight a coyote or some shit. This isn't infuriating in the same way the entire thing with Zoe was. That was arrogant. This is embarrassing because it's so much more blatant this time.

entry level ones with actual gameplay like Danganronpa, Ghost Trick, 999
or just play Steins;Gate

Will do.

Steins gate was a VN? i saw the anime.

Yume Miru Kusuri: A Drug That Makes You Dream

Holla Forums thinks the holocaust should be made to happen, its one reason I dislike Holla Forums if you have views as tame as Hitler's actually were then they view you as a cuck.

yes
there is also a sequel that got a western release like a month ago

>>Steam topics about it are fucking baron, and all of the whopping TWELVE reviews for it were all key-activated reviews
*barren

Blowback wasn't hard enough, you sexually repressed necrophiliac. The MSM got their back, and even if the higher ups might be sweating, they think they can ride it all out.

I'm fairly certain that Love's first games got an inordinate amount of coverage as well and that was even before shit blew up in 2014.

WHY DID NOBODY TELL ME

Can we please go back to putting these people in mental asylums?

HELLO MEMES

Holla Forums practices their own form of doublethink. Which is whatever, honestly, I've never expected much out of them.

No, leave them in the open, let them use the bathroom with your daughters, teach classes and look over children. There are bound to be incidents, and each incidents is another nail in the SJW coffin.

Any that lets you change the font is a plus for me.

I'm sure by writing you a death letter you meant a fucking death promise.

Here's the accounts who shilled for it.

Kek.

Agreed

If I had a daughter I sure as hell wouldn't do that to her.

Are you out of your mind?

That's offensive. John Carmack is at least talented.

Vanilla cat's sister had better fucking be in the harem. I haven't had to read this yet to want it.

Pajeet my son you a men now
you must choose

beautiful japanese visual novel with excelent writing
or fat american transexual hamburger

Does Stein's gate have gameplay?

Reminder that Christine Love's "game" isn't on Steamspy, meaning it has sold less than 500 copies on Steam. :^)

What is it with these people and thinking their shit is worth that much?

So, what is that, 12 minutes?

If that.

few minor choices each chapter that impact the story
so basically none at all

Every great cause needs a few martyrs.

Nah I'm kidding, my point was to leave them out in the open for everyone to see the degeneracy. In a perfect world they would get the help they really need.

Look a accounts with a lot of products, they are sometimes accounts used for bought reviews.

I just can't do this anymore

Art is expensive, user. :^)
Never pay more than $15 for an indie game.

Oh yeah, now I remember, Steam added a thing where you could only review it if you have at least ten minutes on record. That Nina Freeman chick started freaking the fuck out because those free "vignette games" she put out were two minutes each.

I see. I wish I could find VNs or h-games with gameplay like Sengoku Rance.

You didn't ask.

I honestly think they burned more corpses than living people, and violated the humane treatment of their prisoners which led to the deaths more than not.

This will never not be funny to me.

Bad user.

Freeman's a tranny too?

What? I wasn't talking about Christine Love.

I'm still convinced that someone out there is funding BLM with the sole purpose of justifying some nasty shit in the future.

Have you played Kamidori?

yeah

What cracks me up about the trannies on both sides of this ongoing culture war is that our trannies (Theryn Meyer, Blaire White, sure I'm forgetting some others) pass pretty well while theirs are inevitably homely guys in wigs.

Wish more H-games would get a mobile release, especially with all the fucking phones in Japan.

I miss having a damn computer.

All these names get confusing, but lets be honest, nina has manjaw too, it would not be a suprise that >she wants to be a girl.

Holla Forums found ties to sorosthough take it with a grain of salt

I tried looking through their profiles to see if any of them were connected to Giant Bomb

Freaky Dug and MechaMarshmallow are listed in the Giant Bomb steam group, so I did try and search for Giant Bomb reviews for this game. Unfortunately, it's a user review and it's from neither of them: archive.is/KWYkm. The Homura reviewer is listed on both a babygoons group and two cuck/v/ groups, meaning he's either an goon shilling on cuckchan or a Holla Forumsirgin turned goon. Lairek is a goon outright (SA group, . Nothing really interesting about the others (except a good chunk of them are British, and one of them was Swedish).

There was one of them that had an actual blog talking about this game that I thought would lead to a lack of disclosure. The closest I found was that the game made Adult GOTY (archive.is/qmHHK), but I don't know if that's even enough to warrant a slap on the wrists.

That being said, I did find this post raging against Jesse Singal… archive.is/6Zlmy

blaire white has such a disgusting tranny voice

Absolutely wouldn't surprise me if Holla Forums was right about that. It's right up Soros' alley.

Or you could buy an actual gaming platform to play games on and not wish cancer on people

that came out as part of a leak and the contents were never denied as being truth just the typical whining about hacking so its most likely accurate.

Soros has more hate for whites than blacks. BLM is, and has always been, involved in the kind of shit that would sour people to blacks rather than make them endearing. Like rioting, calling for the deaths of cops and the like.

Do you really want people playing porn games on the trains or in planes? Because they will.

And kek they eat their own.

If goons are involved in the reviews, look for anything linking the author to SA or Quinn. It could be a simple case of calling in a favor by a fellow goon.

Christine Love flirted with Grayson on twitter and used to be fuck buddies with Hernandez.

Preliminary digging.

That's dangerously thick, and toes the line between thick and fat. Proportions are super inconsistent as well, especially the breasts.
I decided to dick around and lazily edit it a bit just for shits and giggles. Slim her down a bit closer to how I see Galko. I don't know how to do shit with a mouse, and I'm too damn lazy to match the original lines, nor redraw the right calf, the left thigh (which really should be redone to get the perspective right, not to mention match the other leg), or put any effort into equalizing the volume of the breasts since I'd really have to redo both and I can't into computer drawing, so it is what it is. This is just a general idea here.
I picture her a fair bit thicker than the end result I came up with, but it's hard to find a happy medium, especially since I haven't picked up a pen and paper in a long time. I simply can't figure out how to portray slightly chubby 2D at present, especially not while preserving the style of another artist. I'd really have to tackle this problem on my own.

I was thinking about picking up some art supplies to get back into things with the new year but ended up deciding against it due to time constraints.
Now that I've got dumb shit like this distracting me and because I'm in the mood to do something again, I feel like I need to go out and buy some sketchbooks and a pack of pencils now.
I want to do this the proper way.

They even announced they are eternally asshurt by everything.

I would also advise looking through this to see any connections since its posted on >her profile. I dont use twatter

twitter.com/shivoa

Getting some SA matches.

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:-dcSjuJBaAEJ:forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3783500&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=20 &cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

archive.is/DAOjj

Her tweets linked on SA.

archive.is/Jpzvu

archive.is/oGO5f

Notable: The Twitter account @MikeLovesRabbit redirects to love's account on some tweets posted there.

archive.is/40JFH

archive.is/Ivoiq

archive.is/xL268

It also uses the GG autoblocker.

Potential hit.

archive.is/LkEf9

I'm starting to feel a familiar pattern emerging.

EVERY FUCKING TIME.

archive.is/hE9BE

I don't know how brote doesn't snap living in toronto, I can't even handle being there for more than a day

Someone tell me why the goon named "Taciturn Tactician" is ringing bells in my head? I feel like we've ran into this faggot before.

He's shilling for Love's crap on SA, hardcore.

I think he covered that on a few occasions, people fed up with the Indie Hipster Clique's shit come to him to talk about all the fucked up shit they do.

lots of alcohol?

Isn't brote ethnic thus untouchable by the shits?

Thats the nova scotian method but probably

I need penicilin and bleach just from reading that.

If you can determine what tasks you need to do, and possibly scrounge, scrape, save up 200-300 dollars, you can get a computer. It won't be a current year AAA gayman beast, but you can get a mid level toaster.
-look for BUSINESS grade refurb desktop sale, preferrably without an OS. Some can go even cheaper if it is sold without a HDD. Depending on specs, for example 6 months ago I got a business grade refurb no OS, i5 8gig RAM 750 gig hdd desktop for 150$. Depending on what you want to do, you can either look for something more or less powerful. Throwing in even a 50$ SSD for the OS drive would be a good bang for your buck upgrade.
-Install gahnoo loonix on it. But what about muh PC gayman. Then install W7. Decide what it is that you need and want to do with a computer. It would be silly to have a two thousand dollars workstation to just shitpost on a singaporean bead collecting forum, it would be a waste of time to try to create medium to heavy content on a sub 100$ tablet from walmart.
If you can shitpost on a h8channit, you can look up resources, info, and sales thanks to the internet. If you need money to get a computer, well that's reality for everyone else, only socjus scammers, commies, and celebretards whine about how bad they have it. Save and scrounge and get motivated nigga.

I wish Trump would nuke Toronto. It ruins things for the whole rest of the province.

FIRING UP OVEN READY AT 700 OR LAST ROW OF CATALOG
Title: Warriors of Destiny Edition
vid embed:
youtube.com/watch?v=4T8wsWOANqs
Uploaded on Jan 22, 2009

Nuking is more fun.

And dont worry about the install of 7, the current crack out will never be fixed, since it from my understanding exploits a legal loophole.

Made accurate

If you don't know shit about Linux, your best bet is probably something like Xubuntu. Though for H-games, pirating Windows 7 is probably your best bet.

Specifically, there are two kinds of prostitutes in Rome: the high-classed ones ones that were part of their temples (as employing their services is considered a form of worship to the gods), and the play-makers, supplementing their income while working in the theater.

One of the signs of Imperial Rome's fall into decay and eventual ruin was when these actors (who were often foreigners, captives, or more frequently former slaves, granted freedom and citizenship) were given prominence in Roman society.

I don't know man, hipsters and SJWs getting turned into slaves by the physically more powerful sounds great

They wouldn't be worth the cost to feed and imprison them. All they're good for is writing blogs and making shitty VNs.

Few other tidbits:

Probably why it uses the blockbot.

Another failed writer turned to the vidya bandwagon.

Won an award from the UK Telegraph

webcitation.org/64Ot8Mq24?url=http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/video-games/8974993/Telegraph-video-game-awards-2011.html

Interview on Indiegames.com

web.archive.org/web/20121101162722/http://indiegames.com/2012/07/interview_christine_love_on_di.html

Cites Anna Anthropy

Interviewed by Konstantinos Dimopoulos @gnomeslair

Creator of her WP article:

archive.is/qhpis

If you don't feed them, they turn even more useless. At least if they're fed they can do some light physical work.

You don't use them for physical work, you use them for entertainment user

Huehuehuehue. Are you sure about that idea? Looking at the usual suspects like Blob Chipman, Methwhale, the betanodders and Joshintosh types, they're not exactly cut out for even mild light labor.

Old archives, someone's been archiving their shit before GG happened.
archive.is/bKKk
archive.is/y01SQ

They aren't entertaining, either. And don't even suggest fucking them, because even I don't find this hot.

I'm talking like vacuuming, moving furniture, mowing my lawn, etc. Stop feeding them and theyr'e not even good for that.

Get your brain bleach gentlemen.

archive.is/fZgY9

THE RABBIT HOLE'S GETTIN DEEPER.

always weirds me out when we see that.

Who's baking?

You know that even that light of a work would literally kill half of them right? Hmm is that your devious plan all along. :^)

This was a good bread

see

I'll gladly take a bottom of the barrel toaster. I can't bring myself to let go of my Dell Latitude D610 and like many other things entertain unhealthy delusions of repairing "one day when I have enough money".

I'll take literally anything I can that can at least run Windows 7. If it works, it just works.

Just get a new one after that, then. I'm sure eventually I'll find one that can handle my domestic chores.

No you stupid fuck, you leave them to fend for themselves in a prison city filled with dangerous criminals where the law is "the weak should fear the strong" and then film it.

Oh, you're that user?
Dude, those things were shit when they were new. Just buy a new computer. It would cost less and is likely to be better for the environment if not just for the energy savings.

That's not entertaining, though. You need to actually have someone strong in there with them to make it fun.

It'd be a waste user. Once the first one keels over and you get a second one to bury the first, the second one will keel over before they even get a feet down. Then you'd have two fat lumps you need to deal with.

Do you not understand the concept of a prison city user?

Now this sounds entertaining.

And deserved.

RPS shilled Love hard.

archive.is/Oo6l2

Last time this was archived was 3 years ago.

But what's the point of filming it if they're all weak, boring wimps?

Hardcoregaming101 shilled it, last archived 2 years ago.

archive.is/lk3Qf

Buddy, see for the short and sweet solution. No really, if your machine is approaching more than 5 years old and giving you problems or beginning to hamper you, it really is better in most cases to just salvage the data, and buy a new or business grade refurb.

Do you not understand that there are criminals in toronto and that there are people that would commit crimes then end up in said prison city?

And to nobody's surprise, she has positive connections with the clique. Looks like they're grooming her reputation so the IDF can rig her as the winner.

Gameranx (not archived)

archive.is/WrFne

Google+ (last archived 3 years ago)

archive.is/oajNY

But they're in Toronto, so they're still not strong. They're just Toronto faggots.

"We're not a clique, there is no such thing as a clique", all said in unison by the clique.

NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD

NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD

I wonder how long it will be until the simultaneous articles, all covering the same talking points come out.

This fag again. I don't have to warn you guys to not download this shit right? Every once in a while he comes and posts this, whatever it is - possibly a rat tool or even CP

RULES OF NATURE

ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE

I need to get a job as a brand shill first.

One of the reasons strikes drum up public sympathy is that they suck for the workers. They aren't paid to strike. They aren't getting work moonlighting while they're standing in a picket line. It's a MAD measure where the workers bet their ability to feed their families against management's willingness to cut into the profit margin a little more, to see whose will is the stronger.
Celebrities aren't going to go HUNGRY. They may need to downgrade their lifestyle a bit, but I doubt anyone on that list would be starving or homeless even if they stayed on strike all four years, fuck, all eight if he gets re-elected.

Are.. are they trying to get Trump reelected for a 2nd term as well?

I don't know what to say anymore
What is this?
Where are we?

MFW Trump makes Hollywood great again
MFW All this liberal bullshit would stop and we can have more based shit again

Trump is going to change everything isn't he?