For people who have played the official JAST translated version of Steins;Gate – past the prologue – and disliked it:

For people who have played the official JAST translated version of Steins;Gate – past the prologue – and disliked it:

Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

sonome.dareno.me
yadi.sk/d/C2ayzo7w33sre7
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

And this is why the nips can’t ever match up to the West.

Try making this thread again but this time make sure you don't imply JAST does their own work.

Really, that's the thing that sticks out at you? The whole fucking thing is in Engrish.

All I'm suggesting is that JAST translation is the best version.

I'm pretty sure they just ran that shit through google translate.

It sounds like you're trying to shill JAST which makes no sense at all. Nobody buys the shit JAST produces for a reason, they just take fan translations and call them "official".

I'm sorry. You're right and I'm wrong. I don't understand the politics of this, all I know is that I tried many versions and they all felt extremely off and when I finally got to the JAST version it didn't seem to be nearly as blatantly off and/or incorrect, and that's the version I went with.

basically, the porters JAST hired did a great job of porting the original X360 version of Steins;Gate to windows, it was like black magic
technically, the official PS4 steam port is an upscaled piece of shit, and the parts they didn't use the same translation as JAST for, they ran through a machine translator. you need to install a patch to make it any good
hell, one of the buttons on the phone is completely non-functional

chaos;head is way better

JAST didn't translate the game. They don't have a "version" at all let alone the best.

I'm sorry, I'm wrong again and you are also right. I played the Vita version of the game, and JAST claims to have done the translation for that. I was misinformed.

So which translated version is the best?

JAST

steam if you install the patch at sonome.dareno.me
base, JAST

not video games

Visual novels are allowed, chief jew said so. Get fucked.

I must point out that they hired the dudes who fan translated it.

You don't have to point that out actually, it was covered in the "they don't do their own work" portion of the sentence. Just because they paid somebody else who already did the work doesn't suddenly mean they (JAST) did the work. It means they went with the lowest cost option with the ability to say "If you don't take this deal we can just send you a C+D letter, have fun with your thirty cents"

Nice, it's a defence force thread.

So, Did Steins Gate 0 get released on PC yet?

Yes.

But it is, anime is utter shit but the overall atmosphere in the VN is better if you don't spoil yourself.

VNs without harem routes are shit by default. You're all niggers.

Here's your (you), now go back to nekopara.

Volume 3 is months away so I gotta fill the time with something.

thanks for reminding me will torrent asap

There is a PC release, but you'll need an English patch.

here, by the way
don't feel like I should bump, but nobody's going to come back to see this

fuck
yadi.sk/d/C2ayzo7w33sre7
here