Space Thread: Operation Stardust Memory Edition

Will their ever be a Gundam rts? Will I be stuck with a shitty Chinese mod for Homeworld 2 forever?
Feddies not allowed in this thread
Sieg Zeon

Other urls found in this thread:

drewwagar.com/progress-report/elite-dangerous-lore-the-thargoids/
pastebin.com/D3pX88s1
moddb.com/mods/trek-wars-revival
moddb.com/mods/legend-of-the-galactic-heroes
youtube.com/watch?v=_IXbzdScEOQ
youtube.com/watch?v=x67bQkURdBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=N2C9KmSDjRk
remlok-industries.fr/1030/the-guardians-lore/?lang=en
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lURLEmaznAYqYhsAHT3bLfvRdyLnF7VF4lMVpbMG0qY/edit#gid=1792034020
forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php/300054-Alien-archeology-and-other-mysteries-Thread-9-The-Canonn/page865
moddb.com/mods/star-wars-interregnum
archive.is/NKBv6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SIEG ZEON!

Day of the colony soon fellow spacenoids

I'd follow Gihren to my death.

How was Gihren's Greed?

How fucking dare you call him a communist.

And anyone helping a feddie is a feddie. They deserved to die.

He Zeon Deikun was a communist, the Zabis were communist. Get over it.

What are you smoking?

How the fuck do you think they are communists? What do you have, a fucking college degree? You have to have gone to college to be this retarded.

Just stop. There's no sense in trying to reason with someone whose brain is weighed down by gravity.

Worth a bite?

Zeon Deikun was a weird environmentalist utopian nationalist, the Zabis were regular nationalists. The Federation is a globalist oligarchy ran by a few people and special interests at the top. None of these are communists.

Fuck.No.

Star Citizen

Since when Endless series is sjw by the way?

Most likely. There was a Gundam RTS using the Spring Engine for a while that got shelved mainly cause the developers of Spring kept fucking with the engine for no reason and broke all the movement code

Also more games need Zaku's, cause Zaku's make everything better!

A liberal Zeon Zanscare AEUG lawyer professor and psychoframe doctor was teaching a class on Zeon Deikun, known Spacenoid

”Before the class begins, you must get on your knees and worship Zeon and accept that he was the most highly-evolved being the world has ever known, even greater than General Revel!”

At this moment, a brave, patriotic, pro-Earth Titans Pilot champion who had served 1500 tours of duty and understood the necessity of war and fully supported all military decision made by the Earth Federation stood up and held up a rock.

”Where is this rock from, pinhead?”

The arrogant professor smirked quite Zeekishly and smugly replied “The Asteroid belt, you stupid Earthnoid”

”Wrong. It’s Came from our mother earth. If it was from the asteroid belt and evolution, as you say, is real… then it should be a Newtype now”

The professor was visibly shaken, and dropped his chalk and copy of The Life & Times of Ghirin Zabi. He stormed out of the room crying those Zeek Z’gok tears. The same tears zeeks cry for the “spacenoids” (who today live in such luxury that most own refrigerators) when they jealously try to claw justly earned wealth from the deserving Earthnoid job creators. There is no doubt that at this point our professor, Ghiren Van Aznable Haman, wished he had pulled himself up by his bootstraps and become more than a sophist AEUG professor. He wished so much that he had a zaku to blow himself up from embarrassment, but he himself had petitioned against them!

The students applauded and all enlisted in the EFSF that day and accepted Jamitov as their lord and savior. An eagle named “Bask” flew into the room and perched atop the Federation Flag and shed a tear on the chalk. The pledge of allegiance was read several times, and Revel himself showed up and enacted anti zeon movements across the board

The professor lost his tenure and was fired the next day. He died of the zeek plague SPACE AIDS and his soul floated off into space because it wasn’t bound by mother Earth’s gravity.

That got me.

at least it's got a better damage model then E:D

Just like you zeeks to leave others behind in the sinking thread whiles you escape to the new one..

OP is a faggot who didn't link the new thread in the old.

RESPECT THE ROBOT

this is the power of the PC

They expected one of us in the wreckage brother!

It's an old gtx 720 what do you expect, the framerate was even worse before. Robert has at the very least actually optimized the demo quite well over the past few updates.

Was reading Drew Wagar's page on the Thargoids and one line struck out to me.
drewwagar.com/progress-report/elite-dangerous-lore-the-thargoids/

Ghiren's greed is a good grand strat game.

to bad it's not in english and impossible to translate

Go back to Earth where you belong feddie. I heard Sydney is great this time of year.

Don't make me drop a colony on you.

Anime needs more military milfs.

No, faggot.

How do you explain every soldier of the Federation then?

I don't. Shoving women into fucking everything is one of the worst things about anime.
Having women is often, quite literally, the hook.
"It's X, BUT WITH CHICKS!" Sometimes it works. Usually it doesn't.

It's fucking anime; go jerk off to the history channel if your autistic little brain can't handle a tiny bit of fantasy without getting triggered.

Nah the Tropical rock is better this time of year.

What a waste, she would have made a great Titan

How is it like to be autistic?

Okay this show is starting to get me annoyed, does Yang ever lose and is he ever wrong about anything? he seems to have the knowledge of God because no matter what he always knows what the enemy is going to do next no matter what or how obscure and even before they do.

Pretty good usually.

I swear a third of this board is /m/.

As it should be, user.

A mans mech is a mans soul

Are you asking for spoilers? He dies.

Fuck Zeon, tho

Well to be fair user Holla Forums contains so many autists I'm surprised they don't recruit Gundam pilots from here.

Maybe our names aren't girly enough for them!

???

Was newer be. Some people complain about allot woman leaders/heroes and that it.

Imagine people complain about "to much woman in VN

Doesn't she survive and become one on Encounters in space if you play as her?

Yea also in other games like Gihren's greed

FUCK YOU JERID YOU KILLED MY MOM AND MY GIRLFRIEND REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

nice meme

Here's that fresh (You) you wanted.

The autism is loose in this thread!

www.starblast.io

It's not as "big" a mental disability as I had hoped…

Any E:D players here who are pledged to Hudson: there's currently a preparation effort going on in Bagaiteru. Go there, pick up documents in the power contact menu, then bring them back to controlled systems. You get money, we get to expand. No negatives.

THREADLY REMINDER TO ALL ED CMDRs THAT WE HAVE OUR OWN FACTION IN THE WHEEMEZ SYSTEM, THE 8TH IMPERIAL PILOT'S SYNDICATE
PLEASE HELP ME AUTISTICALLY GRIND FOR THEM TO BECOME THE PRIMARY POWER

So? I picked up learning Nihongo because of Gundam. as autistic as that is it's my driving reason so I don't need to sit on my hands and whine about no english patches.

Posting this, Menace of Axis V is an amazing game I keep coming back to

You've got like 20 retextured/recolored Zakus (not that I don't love them too) with different armaments, give us the Zeon Gundam and Char's

E:D tweak update coming soonTM
Changelog
pastebin.com/D3pX88s1

Feddie salt mines.

Faggots like you need to be shot.

Not enough salt.

Plague?

I want a Gundam game set entirely in space, with Newtonian physics and cool space battles to fight in. Sorta like Shattered Horizon but more mech simulator-ish. I want to hear Zakus yell IT'S A GUNDAM before I beam saber them in half.

>2016 2017

And he mostly draws in his battles and get the fuck out of there, also he has the best formation.

If anyone wants some mad dosh quick get yourself the ancient site mission stat. You can grab it at any station in the Meene system.

Don't you need that one engineer unlocked?

Wasn't there a Gundam RTS for the PSP though?

Don't think so, if you can get it in any station I'm assuming it isn't engineer locked

What planet are the ruins on?

A Gundam Space Sim I doubt would ever get made. As you aren't really allowed to show kids dying in vidya in most countries
We will never have a Gundam game that will overpower you with feels as you hear the screams of a loli/shota GM or Zaku pilot begging for mercy as you slice them and their Mobile Suit in half
You will never have nightmare sequences as a result from your actions

I think there was a few that never got Western releases.

There was a ps2 game with you leading a zeon squadron into an asteroid field and you hear everyone die one by one on the radio with people screaming "It's a gu-" and "it's too fast I-".

I forget the name, but it was heartbreaking.

They knew the risks

Thing is a game like that would be one way, since Zeon is forced to lose, unless you have it so the ABQ mission has you as part of the forces that never encounter the gundam (E field) and escaping to Side 3 before finding out Zeon lost the war.

Or you could be given a second "B route" option where you have to fight across the field and link up with the forces escaping to Axis

a C route could be Linking up with Delaz Fleet and the eventual events of 0083

Ghiren's greed is a grand strat game. Pretty solid and has a lot of "what if" scenarios. Favorite is if you override M'quve and force him to give Ramba Ral the Doms he asks for Ral captures white base, the guntank and the gun cannon while the gundam escapes

Nigger UC gundam the only famous one was the "white devil" outside that shit like gorund gundams were just glorified early type ground GMs. 4th and 5th Gundam were never fielded in main fights and the Mudrock was destroyed on Earth.

There was only a few Gundam types and even then Zeon soldiers only really knew of THE Gundam.

I avoided genesis because of no AWX and other shit

Its not grand strategy then. 4x game maybe,

operation british best day of my life

seriously i need a good gundam game that isn't zeonic front. not into fighting games disguised as mech games. just want a good gundam game and i've already played zeonic front

sieg zeon

Getting this fucking annoying mouse flickering bug with Elite Dangerous. Never seen it before. Anyone got any idea what might be causing it?

mouse is dying? Or it could be something from the latest update cause Fdev's Bugfinding team is a shit

I've been playing fine all day up until the last time I started it. Mouse is wired and is working absolutely normally in every other application.

older games had a diplomacy system but it was cheap and could be gamed to build up forces and steam roll by creating temporary cease fires

This mod has some potential.

moddb.com/mods/trek-wars-revival

You stupid fucking retard. You goddamn cretin. You inbred sack of shit. You vile, ignorant nigger.

I wish they would have an AU game where Zeon won and it took place in a Zeta/0083-esque timeline where you fight the Titans (Federation Delaz Fleet) and Char's Deikun faction.

Save devs. They dropped Giren no yabou for that. It sold like shit and they died. Linear rts like those are all shit.

That shit would have so many possibilities. Including a Zeon Civil War with Ramba Ral Goufing off with Artesia/Sayla

I just want to see all the crazy post-war Zeon development programs like a successor to the Apsalus or Zaku Nuclear platforms, something really crazy.

After watching this I wonder why I have yet to see this in webm/ mp4 format before.

heh

Holla Forums wasn't even talking about this show that much but now that I'm trying to watch it spoilers are flying everywhere and no I don't want anymore spoilers please

Stop lurking and get watching, don't open your browser again until you have finished the main series and possibly the gaiden series.

I'm watching as fast as I can user

Where are you now?

ep 42 going on 43

You watch Gaiden first?

No I'm watching the anime

Newtypes are literally autistic.

t. Bright

Gaiden should have been your starting point chronologically. Watch it at the end and rewatch the anime.

Why did no one warn me, I don't want to start over and I don't want to watch a prequel now that things are getting good. I'll watch it regardless but right now I wanna see the invasion, If it fails I am going to be peeved

Don't listen to him, gaiden is best when watched after show.
Remember, production order is always superior.

Rewatching the anime after finishing gaiden added a little bit extra to the story that I thought was worth it.

I see Pogo is still being shit.

Now I don't know who to listen to and both of you are off by one

I'm right.

No, I am in the right here.

There is still no clear answer

I am just surprised how much anal rape there was in Episode 16.

Yeah and when palpatine showed up at the end it was a surprise too

Sum one play with me ;_; it has space.

Really though, capital ship fights in this game are pretty fun. To bad the AI is pisspoor at fighting off boarders.

It hungers.

If you have skilled increased amor and pulling aggro and the skill difference is big enough it should hardly be a problem to get away or even occupy it for a bit.
Unless this is your flag ship

Are you the same user with the Shipfu that eats smaller ships?

Advent ships have surprisingly good fire arcs while Vasari concentrate a lot to the front. It's unlikely but if you maneuver your ship well you could technically beat the Titan.

Surprised there's no LOGH mod for Sins, it along with Homeworld are good engines for it

The titan IS my ship

no

moddb.com/mods/legend-of-the-galactic-heroes

Seriously user? Cant you make a short trip to google before asserting things?

Locusts of the universe

The fuck? I thought that mod was dead? I never knew they updated it for Rebellion! Cheers user.

The time has come, and so have I.

On another note I was hoping for your opinions on Interstellar Rift. It claims to have what I want, Building ships, having the floorplan be able to effect the overall plan of the ship. Single player/missions/factions.

But the fucker is in Early Access and says it released jun 23 2015. Reviews seem good and the majority of negatives seem to be bringing to light the bugs above anything else.

I trust the intuition of Holla Forums anons when it comes to games so I want to hear what you think.

They are going to be space feminists, user, I can feel it.

Why be feminists when they are already all female? More reason than ever to be a meritocracy.

The Klaxian group is the one that instigated all the previous violence, but I think they've been around long enough to get over the feminism phase and onto the kill everything cause we can phase. Although the ones hyperdicting us atm are probably the Oresrians as they are known to be peaceful and so far no one has been shot at.

Ghiren's Greed Menace of Axis V has a Casaval's Zeon faction where basically Char defects, revelas his true self and leads humanity down the "true path". Going full law gives you an event that lets you recruit whitebase's crew.

I did it around the time I had Zeta era tech and doing it causes EFSF to invade your main stronghold. But of course the units involved don't change so it was a bunch of GMs against basically every constructed unit I had so far (since you get one free unit everytime you construct the blueprints) ontop of a small army of Hi-zacks

They're supposed to be insects right?
Technically, all ants and bee's are female except for a few male drones who only purpose is to fertilise new queens when they leave the hive/colony. Thargoids being all female would fit well with them being antlike.

Nigger sorry to spoil your parade by that mod is dead, barely works and is grossly imbalanced.

Tons of money you can not spend on anything worthwhile. Wow, great game.

After 3 days without power thanks to winds knocking out our power poles I can say that I'm ready to grind that shit after I download the update and head to engineer my fdl, vulture or python for some CZ fun.

Finland?

They're an insectoid like race so it only makes sense that the ones in power are all female as males only serve to be fuck buddies.

US of A.

Is X3 really the most complex space sim with trading? Serious question.

I wish they would make a tactical strategy/RPG Gundam game set during the One Year War. Something like Front Mission mixed with Valkyria Chronicles.

Generic jrpg combat doesn't suit gundam games.
Try G Generation Spirits instead.

You might wanna try out Mobile suit Gundam: crossfire or like it is called in other places as Mobile suit Gundam: Target in sight.

Hella, Advent Internet Defense Force.

There is a game were you build your factories and must out jew the competition in space

I should have been more specific, for combat I thought the game could be like a Front Mission / XCom fusion. I'd especially like the MS's to have a damage model that is more vehicle like, rather than a just exploding when the hit points run out.

The element from Valkyria Chronicles I was interested in was the characters and how they interact with each other on and off the battlefield. Like you had a roster of characters for MS pilots, some of whom get along better than others. And permadeath of course. I've never heard G Generation Spirits I'll check it out.

I'll check these out too.

There were few tactical games with full scale gundams instead of SD ones.

Gundam Seed Destiny Generations of CE
youtube.com/watch?v=_IXbzdScEOQ
Battle of Sunrise
youtube.com/watch?v=x67bQkURdBQ
Giren no Yabou Zeon Dokuritsu Sensouden
youtube.com/watch?v=N2C9KmSDjRk

About the last one - its the only Giren no Yabou with 3d graphics. I remember one nip said that all games after that were inferior to it and removed some features, even though they added additional timelines.

Never do EA. They have a publisher now they're double dipping like fuck.

for a race that's supposed to be a hivemind
It was okay on release but if you can't see how the developer is blown around by the times (lol, games2gether) with major balance changes coming after 3 fucking expansions, you deserve to have the game of your dreams pozzed and patched out from under you.

oh yes, forgot the Vaulters, but you already conceded that shit. In isolation it's meh, but when viewing these individual elements as a whole you can see the developers ideology quite clearly.

Spacenoids will reign supreme.

So I know dropping Colony(s) on earth was supposed to be akin to a Nuclear Bomb on Japan. But say this happened in the real world; at that point you can literally just label your enemies inhuman and completely evil and everyone on earth would buy into it all. You'd be flooded with droves of people signing up to fight and kill the greatest evil mankind has ever known. There would be no more sympathy left on earth for Zeon

STOP RUNNING ON A POTATO

Earthnoids treated the Spacenoids as slaves. Earthnoids can't fucking complain when Sydney is atomized.

never undestand.

Not engineer locked. The entire thing is frustrating as shit though. After 4 hours of scanning shit I only unlocked 3 codexs. I'm really just waiting for someone to tell me how to do this better.

Synuefe XR-H D11-102, Planet 1 B
-31.7877, -128.9711
Trying to do this in Solo will not work without completely relogging to reset the Obelisks. Play in Private or Open.

Course now the problem is, people have done initial math and there's no possible way for this to be the only Alien Ruins. At least at first glance.

I never said anything about that. I'm just stating what a real world reaction to event would be.

And spacenoids gassed their own so they can't complain for the Federation stealing their tech and creating the Titans.

this is now a dopp thread

kys fam

Time to be Han Solo, boys.

But are you using a Keelback?

They gassed Feddie scum.

aspex

No they gassed innocent civilians so they could use the colonies as weapons. Also apparently in Tomino's version of events the first colony dropped on New York

The Keelback is the true Falcon of the Elite universe. It fits the role perfectly as a modified light freighter.

The Zeeks rather see themselves as victims than admit to an wrong doing

Do you honestly think some average Joe Schmo was behind the lopsided relations? Do you honestly think he's going to empathize with the plight of the Spacenoids, when they kill people in mass who had nothing to do with what they suffered from?

It was nothing more than a temper tantrum. It had no real effect on the Fed war machine, and just made the average civilian stand behind the people that were beating the spacenoids around.

This.

Fucking glorious

Cobra 3 says hello

Impressive.

What's wrong with divining blacks into different race from humans? Especially a race of murderers and thiefs? I would think that's redpilling as fuck. Also chicks are too "sexist" for sjw developer, could easily get accused for "unrealistic forms".

It may be that some developers are feminists, but not same feminists that scream about "muh Donald".

I feel like even a situation as fucking weird as this shouldn't have snuck up on Char… maybe he's just laughing his ass off?

Alright boys, I know you're out there. Let's get some fucking WORK done on this community smuggling goal. Right now I'm running explosives from Batho to the station at Parun 2 jumps away. It's working pretty well but I need more goddamn muscle to make progress. We need everyone. Even filthy fucking Imperials.

It's interesting that you post Trump as a reason why he's not shit seeing how Pogo got deported and banned from entry to America for being an illegal worker.

Implying you wouldn't want to serve the gorgeous blue haired princess.

If i didn't played the original X3 and Albion, should i install X-tended?

The thing is Operation British was aimed originally at Jaburo. EFSF tried to stop the colony but instead diverted it and it took out Sydney. Zeon actually sent relief efforts into Australia and because of the fact that that Sydney wasn't the intended target Australia's governing bodies weren't on good terms with the EFF

To be fair only the top echelons knew the contents of Operation British, even the pilots sent in with the gas itself didn't know it was nerve gas, some even thinking it was sleeping gas to pacify the colonists so they could be safely moved.

I know that user, I was even talking about that a few days ago with

Yeah but in the original plot they dropped it on New York

The only thing the Zeon did wrong was not dropping more Space Colonys on Earth.

[CITATION NEEDED]

We're nearly to the next tier of the smuggling mission. If you're capable of carrying cargo, get in on this.

It's in novel, or so I've read.

Is Alien Ruins in ED bugged or what? I'm just sitting here in my fucking ship and I'm getting unlocks and more award money.

Anyone interested in seeing all the Guardians lore found so far without going there
remlok-industries.fr/1030/the-guardians-lore/?lang=en

I think that some of the information is passively communicated to your ship once you have the algorithm running, the stuff mentions their "internet" used vehicles to provide better coverage of the network.

Ya know, it's pretty fucking sad when ED is one of the most talked-about games in the Space thread. The whole genre really has hit hard times.

Then go make your own space game

My, what a rational and not at all petulant suggestion.

What other space game is released and not talked about enough? ED is still receiving content enough to be discussed about since hardly anyone is playing anything space related anymore. I will admit I do miss the Stellaris play throughs.

Was playing Master of Orion the other day and did not like it at all, I'd rather just play the Final Frontier mod for Civ 4. But I do enjoy playing ED since I like space trucking, which was basically all I did in freelancer since combat was fucking tedious as hell. Speaking of space games I should really reinstall Empire at War.

None, hence why the genre has fallen on hard times. I don't fault people for talking about ED if it scratches their space autism itch but it's like convicts pretending their gruel is actually a real meal.

God damn game keeps crashing (CTDs) in Open mode and it's pissing me off.

Can someone step-by-step me on what I'm supposed to be doing on the quest once I get to the ruins?

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lURLEmaznAYqYhsAHT3bLfvRdyLnF7VF4lMVpbMG0qY/edit#gid=1792034020

While in Solo use this. It will get you the first 13 unlocks.
After that I know a 14th unlock can be found in Sector G (see third sheet) with a Casket + Relic

forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php/300054-Alien-archeology-and-other-mysteries-Thread-9-The-Canonn/page865
This is the current forum thread where everyone is discussing things.

Neat. Do any of you faggots actually get out and do things? For example, conventions? I've been thinking of cosplaying as a zeek but I'd hate to be the only one.

Otakon this year had the premiere of Thunderbolt dubs and not a single person was cosplaying at it.

This is hell of a game. How the fuck i missed it? Having 3d space is rare, but having 3d space in turn based games is even rarer.

Well you know, if it sounds good it's not true. Kinda like Mandate.

No one is talking about it because it's a mess comparable to Jeb Bush.

Thats because its still a half finished buggy mess the devs just gave up on.
You want the original Sword of the stars, with its expansions, if you want the good one.

Valkyria Chronicals was pretty shit. I'd prefer something like Men of War, maybe. Best I could think of, anyway. Honestly, I don't know that tactical strategy really works well with vehicles, and that's the only one I know of that does it well.
The combat in Valkyria wasn't exactly the game's strong point, in any case. Painfully slow.

because it's shit

Then what are some good space strategies that have realistic (not flat) galaxy destrbution? Aside from Star Ruler 2.

The original Sword of the stars, make sure to get the complete version with all expansions on it.

Speaking of 2 btw, how was it handling itself?
Any lag or bugs or other shittery going on during your play?

Can't seem to get the original sword of the stars since on rutracker its only in fucking russian. Aside that on igg games all links are broken for the last edition. If you know where to get it i would be grateful.
I installed version 2.0.25092.5, people also said that there are some user made code patches on official developer forums, but i didn't touched them.
It plays perfectly. Interface is a bit clunky, but i got over it by learning it. Small 1vs1 map worked perfectly, no lag or anything, just had a hour of searching where the fucking unit building button. Then gone into skirmish against computer and got rekted because i traveled too far from planet i must had been protecting. Can't do anything if you are accidentally rush to the other side of the solar system for no reason, and then planet locks you in combat against enemy which is bombarding a planet.
Tried biggest map later, turn changing is pretty long i must say, but bearable, i've seen worse on games like civ5. Haven't encountered anything bad so far.

Even if they fixed it, the direction they took some stuff made it questionable. A lot of the ideas, like the heavier focus on stations, larger ships, and three plane combat, are good on paper, but holy fuck does it not work in practice. Combat becomes painfully slow, particularly at the start, because armor soaking damage when your ships struggle to do enough damage to get past it and destroy the ship before combat ends. This is on top of the solar system fuckery they had, which was a good idea, but could be exploited at one point by setting up stations where your enemy was going to enter the system and soaking up combat time I can't remember if they fixed that or not.

It also just felt a lot smaller and more confined than SotS1.

Okay, found original SotS on piratebay, i am an idiot for not looking there in the first place.
Don't mind id change.

SOTS the complete collection is available for 10 bucks on steam.
Still, if you think that's too much then you might as well wait for the next sales.

Other than that im afraid i cant help you.

In that case, check it out first if it is just the original or the complete edition.
If it's only the original then you also might want to download the three expansions "Born of blood", "Murder of crows" and "The Argos naval yards".
These add two more races to play as/against as well as star bases and ships that can build them as well as some new ship types and weapons.

Yeah, its a gog complete edition, luckily.

The cobra is probably a much better fit, I don't remember the falcon having any room for a fighter bay. Also the cobra is roughly the same size.
What is surprising through is how the keelback with missiles has turned into quite the pvp beast.

Holy shit Stellaris is so "Sterile" game.

I think the word is soulless. It's partly due to everything being randomized but also because Paradox just isn't a creatively minded studio. Much like Stardock their games lack character, they covered it up in their grand strat games with the historical setting but in Stellaris their creative blandness comes to light.

For your first game, go with hivers and send out as many gateships as as you can. One to each system, and deploy the second they arrive.
Your ships may be the slowest, strategically, but you will expand far faster than any other faction. You also get some of the best basic ships in the game.
They really are the most entertaining faction in the game.

Found Ayy lmao porn at the ruins
Also, there's a group of faggots instance hopping and trying to just kill everyone at the site, just to be faggots, but when there's actual resistence they get pissy and run away

wait that's the wrong one
that earlier one just has a typo in it

HERE'S the ayy porn i found

It's also that there's nothing to do other than wage war as well
The game was basically boring outside of the initial expansion and the end game wars/events

Do we have any groups or anything for 8ch in elite?

Just a minor faction in Wheemez

see

MILF

how is elite dangerous nowadays

More games need to learn from the menaces of SotS. They kinda did that, but there isn't enough there, or its too easy to just ignore them compared to SotS where they could be a constant threat, or at least annoyance.

This thing pisses me off because there is only a slim chance I will find the artifact I need to even use it.

Fuck the Empire

Lots of activity due to the Thargoid stuff. Otherwise it's still space truck sim with okay combat.

Sure, good luck getting close though.

Whoever made this knew how to bring morale down

Federation pilots in the thread, anyone want to start fucking around and work up to a minor faction somewhere? Maybe Barnard's Star or something?

Aliens.

Typical Federation scum, I'd have more respect for you if your were Alliance.

Can someone do a similar edit to this with an ayy lmao-style alien instead?

I would but I didn't save the original .xcf
Maybe later.

Unchanged from launch. Don't listen to the one ED autist.

Hohohohohoho

Time for the rest of the systems to kneel before Thrawn.

ED started out bad and it remains bad. No amount of faggot alien shit will change that.

It's not that bad…but it feels incomplete. Needs polish.

Play SOTS1 and *get the Phoenix Mod*

I tend to disagree.

The armor system and being able to name your ship and them having "quirks" really gives a lot more depth to each ship. You have pros and cons for everything, so you can either have massive battle with a zillion ship, but no depth or attachment to any ship, or the opposite.

Protip - both SOTS has polygonal targeting - the ships will tend to target the exact polygon you clicked on. This is vital to destroying turrets and cutting trough armor.

also:

Is author a hohol? Also i installed Bastard Sword of the Stars, it seems to be pretty admired mod on official SOTS forum.

What mod is this?

You completely missed the point of my post. But your opinion is noted. Even though you don't elaborate on why it's shit, there are numerous things wrong with ED but it's still a finished game and they turned it into an korean style grindfest which really doesn't separate it from the original games aside from the tacked on multiplayer. The game is staying true to the originals only just the Frontier are being controlled by (((suits))) that believe pirates have any effect on sales and that fucking roller coaster game proves it. I do believe multiplayer ruins everything unless it's coop.

The reasons have been discussed to death. A whole universe to play with, except all activities are equally meaningless, tedious and repetitive. It doesn't matter whether you're in a Sidewinder or a FDL, each activity remains the same. Shoot rocks, shoot stars or shoot NPCs.

Hivers for first faction to play? I'd have recommended Liir or Tarka first (or Human if you're not new to space strategy games). Hivers require an incredibly aggressive, somewhat luck-based playstyle until you get the farcaster upgrade for your gates. Deploying gates only to have them get eaten by Silicoid Queens is no fun. (Then again, neither is losing colonizers to drones/traps but whatever)

moddb.com/mods/star-wars-interregnum
Adds Star Wars stuff to Sins of a Solar Empire instead of just replacing everything with it.

Mandalorians replaced pirates however.

Cheers user.

Nah, he is a slav that just grabbed nice flags from the internets

If you play hiver you ALWAYS send big fleets with your gate ships. Hiver ships are made of armor for a reason

decent besides the faggots who just ruin discoveries by hovering around them and shooting everyone there, then instance hopping over to the next and repeating

still a boring grindfest with nothing to really do

So i decided to actually play X3 Xtended mod.

This is bad to the point that i might say my experience with X Rebirth was better than this.

This is every X game I've played.

What those it do?
Isnt the Litcube's a better mod if you want to fight a corporation that wants to destroy you with huge fleets?

It seems it adds expanding galaxy with 199 initially empty systems and new living AI to factions, that inhabit them.

HOLY HELL

I am on episode 50 and this show is going to give me an aneurysm I swear Yang just pulls this BS out of his butt hole and the laws of reality bend over for to him to fug it silly until it can't keep a normal face and beg for his benis, The imperial commanders keep falling for obvious traps and never deploy their fighters whiles Yang fleet can move at mach 1000 anytime they need too and become invulnerable and can now combine to do some type of super laser that instantly wipes out half of the enemy fleet

LotGH is shit. Yang and Fuccboi aren't amazing, everyone else is just fucking pathetic. The series is insulting to people over average intelligence.

The super laser in the books was just Yang having all the ships fire at one or two ships at a time to overwhelm the shields instantly.

He is basically LoGH's version of Zhuge Liang, only without the historical context to make it so it was very apparent that he wasn't as great as RotTK made him out to be. Everything is always the fault of someone else.

fix

nice trips, half-satan

3 times as fast

Yep, only dweebs with single-digit iq could like shit like logh. A story and it's characters can only be as smart as the author, after all. Same reason why umineko is such a shit.

You can back to moeshit.

headed out to Wheemez

so butthurt ;)

What anime do you like then?

I need a space vidya that lets me screw my way out of any situation!

i'm at wheemez, Shkolvsky station, if anyone wants to help do missions for the 8th

I would join you but I have to travel there first.
How long will you be there?

i'll probably stick around the area for a while, as long as it takes to get them to being the main power here

sauce?

I see. How much longer do you intend to play today?

i got a gaming thing in like an hour, so i'll be on after that, and until then

Dont worry, user, the writer will fix that problem

It wasn't that funny.

I certainly won't make my money back in this CG.

I finally updated the game. I'm on my way there now. Maybe you'll be on once I arrive.

You can pretty easily recoup if you've got good rep in even one or two systems next to each other. Sacrifice one of your fiver slots for a shield and one of your threes for a scoop and then load the rest with cargo bays. Start accepting the 400-500k transport missions and you'll have it in no time.

btw, my CMDR is Umberman, whoever wants to help the 8th, i've got a thing to do now

Try 28 Minutes.
Also, sent.

Yang had a vice-admiral under him that was an expert in fleet coordination, it makes sense that he'd use a defensive formation like that so well. Hell, his most effective strategy was just to make fighting with him as costly as possible such that the other side would realize they'd be entering a battle of attrition or worse.

I love the series but its biggest problem is that it doesn't do a good job of showing how thin Yang's fleet is at times. Sure they'll throw in a scene where everyone is exhausted or that a ship is forced to fight with a skeleton crew, but for the most part its not really evident how behind in resources and troops he is, at times it may even look like it doesn't effect him.

Also of course they can go mach 1000, they're spaceships.

Sure, that makes sense

Another problem I had with it sure

I would agree with that if it wasn't just only Yang's fleet going that fast. I mean come on before the imperial fleet even has time to spread out his fleet speeds past them and turns around and open fire with their death beam all before the imperial fleet even had a chance to move to their positions and do a semi turn Yang has some serious plot armor user

Lad, accept if you're on. Let's make a wing.

Call the fuel rats
www.fuelrats.com

alright i'm back

you still on

I know user I was spoiled a couple days ago and that's not the way I wanted them to fix it, I hate when shows do that most times

Sorry lad, I already went to sleep then. We can play once you're back.

Zeon Lives Matter anyone?

Bumplimit is 300?

Yeah and at page 11 or 12 we can make a new thread

So about numalesky.
archive.is/NKBv6

fucking lmao

you still on my guy?

If anyone wants to be friends on elite, reply to this post with your CMDR ID
Umberman is mine
you need both people's to be friends

I am, my dude.
You ready to hop on?

ye
gib ID
i'm currently delivering meds to another system, will be back in wheemez in a bit

ithenos
I have to set up my controller first anyway.

i'm back,

That model looks like a cheap plastic toy made in chinkland.

[Item appraisal skill level: 100]

hello?

What we have here is a virtual simulation of a female cuckold.

The bio is one thing, but is it so fucking hard to not make your NPC portraits look like apes?

That's rng for you.

Gonna make a new thread now

Not page 13 yet nigger.

It can be made on page 11,12 or 13 but I'll wait only for you user

Good because they expect one of us in the wreckage brother!

Did Fdev do something about the engineers yet?
Do you still need RNG loots to upgrade your ship?
Are systems still copy pasted lifeless husks?

Fdev answers to the forumdads, so the game has no fun qualities yet and nothing good has changed.

It's page 12 so now I'm going to make a new thread now

Engineer commodities are gone. Only materials are needed now.

New Thread