You know I've been missing the comfy atmosphere of the open world of Minecraft...

You know I've been missing the comfy atmosphere of the open world of Minecraft. Is there any decent servers around still? Is the game even worth playing still?

no. either play SP with mods or host one with your friends

Just join a server with autists and harass them, a lot more fun imo.

[autistic warcry]

Didnt Holla Forums have its own server for a while?

I think that was that open source minecraft.

This

The only way to enjoy minecraft is mods and/or server with your own friends.

Holla Forums modded servers always have speedrunners who raid fucking everything in 80 mile radius and destroy dungeons solo and shit the spawn up with huge ugly piece of shit constructions and flatten all the terrain into an ugly unimaginative pseudo-creative mode plot, as if their pixel wealth in minecraft is supposed to be impressive somehow.

Haven't played on a vanilla server with Holla Forums but I can imagine it isn't much better. Or fun to begin with since it's vanilla.

Minetest

Minecraft is one of those games where mods supposedly fix it but that's just a big fat lie autists tell each other to justify their shit taste.

What is Microsoft even doing with MC right now? You'd think development would have gone into overdrive with the resources and know-how of Microsoft behind it.

Microsoft just wanted the rights to make profit from the brand, not develop the game.

lol
t. ganoo/leenix

This game is a total piece of shit without any building mods.
As far as I'm concerned, the only way to play Minecraft is to make it as autistic and Lego-like as possible. All I ever want to do is build wizard towers and dwarf forts and shit.

To be fair, it's probably for the best that Microsoft hasn't done too much to the original game. It's minimized the amount of corporate AAA bullshit added onto it. Not to say there isn't any (Windows 10 edition, for example) but at least there aren't microtransactions galore.

inb4 they kill off the original minecraft and start working only on the console pleb and winblows 10 edition

How is the mobile game? Frankly I like having creations on the go.

I was afraid of that happening but they've kept updating the original non-W10 for years now, as recently as last month. It would be unusual for them to stop now.

>>>/polandcraft/

I remember the millionaire mod was okay when it came to simulating villages and shit. That's the only one I remember though cause the rest was just shit.

the only good minefogecwaft mods are the visual ones

Only mod you need is replacing the Creeper his with this.

Do mods work with the C++ Minecraft? I got a spare SSD with win10 installed in case I ever wanted to try out dx12 games and I'm considering booting it to try out the more stable minecraft

You mean Minecraft Pocket Edition/Windows 10 Edition? Or Do you mean Minetest?

I think there are mods for Pocket Edition, but PE is NOT compatible with PC mods. They are two separate engines

The w10 edition

Windows 10 Edition and Pocket Edition are the same engine

I never could get into Minecraft. But holy shit, if someone would just port the NoCubes mod to the latest version I would jump right on that shit

oh, that means it's lacking in the recent content, isn't it?

yes

and here I though microsoft was actually doing something useful with minecraft

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO THE TFC DEV TEAM?!?!?!

Supposedly they plan on eventually merging the PC and Pocket Edition Engines so the PC version can drop Java shit but who knows what the fuck they're doing. I haven't been following this shit for months

I get where you are coming from but that would never actually get past the first few notes
Use this instead

i want a mod where you find stray monster girls and lead them to a village youre developing

I remember playing with Holla Forums one time and setting everyone's house on fire only for my soul to be literally jailed.
Shit was hilarious.

Every single mod of this kind has been absolutely retarded when you're actually playing. It's only good for screenshots where you don't have to deal with the inaccurate hitboxes and inconsistent 3D meshes.