Theresa May accuses striking unions of having 'contempt' for ordinary people

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/theresa-accuses-striking-unions-having-9485099

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/business/2016/dec/15/jd-sports-warehouse-channel-4-kingsway-rochdale
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Daily reminder that Theresa May is the prime minister without elections.

How does that work England. How come a prime minister resigns and another one appears without election?
In my country when a prime minister resigns there's always an election.

I'm pretty sure in America if a president resigns the VP takes over.

The english PM chosen by the majority party/coalition if im not mistaken so the English people never really vote for their executive leader

Theresa May is one of the most dangerous conservatives we have tbh. She's so fucking 2 faced.

Yea but that is not equivalent. The Vice President's job description includes taking over the President if he dies. May got selected by her party

See those people who are fighting to get you higher wages? They think they are better than you! Well, fuck them. Let's make it so that they can't get you higher wages. That'll teach them!

Holiday strikes are the fucking best.

they really are

fucking cunt

look at this shit

theguardian.com/business/2016/dec/15/jd-sports-warehouse-channel-4-kingsway-rochdale

we have a parliamentary system, the PM is just whoever commands a majority

In most nations prime ministers are not elected but appointed by head of state. I don`t think there are many nations around with system like US where both head of state and government are elected to greater of lesser degree.

This, pretty much.

To be fair by voting for the party you're indirectly voting for the leader.

So much for being a One Nation conservative.

And what's more you used to be able to all an election mid term if the prime-minister died or resigned but our liberal party decided to get rid of that because they have a fetish for written constitutions.

From what I know about the UK parliamentary system is that they have a constitutional system where there is no judicial review so what the government says is supreme until a later government says otherwise

in the UK, your factories are like prisons

in the US, our prisons are factories

Wasn't there some big prison strike in the US recently? What happened to that?

Ultimately nothing was accomplished. The days of striking are long past.

Literal Principal Skinner meme

I bet she wants to be like the other witch. How long until she decides to fuck school kids by taking something else from them?

THE ETERNAL FUCKING ANGLO

how much longer until this crypto-fascist starts getting vigilantes to diplomatically persuade unionists?

BEADY

Theresa May is a master persuader, Corbyn lacks the intelligence to counter her.

Same as Australia, you don't elect the prime minister, you elect the parliament.

This meme needs to die.
there is absolutely nothing wrong with post-fascism, people sometimes need a stick when they don`t understand their own interests

No surprises here.

Color me shocked.

Looks like we've got samefaggotry going on

Is this an actual thing? Is it possible to make fascism any more feelz-based?

Yes

Does someone have that pasta from /lit/ a couple years back how Evola is anti-everything

Literally everything is feelz-based

Holla Forums and pomo go together way too well. Odd that they hate one another.

people hate reflections of themselves

lol, don't worry they're still a democracy. Let's just ignore all those surveillance laws, this anti-union propaganda, a partisan/reactionary media, and all the corbyn hate that they're circulating.

pomo?

they have neoliberal economy tought and Fascism is against that

no it really isn't honey, Pinochets rule was neoliberal; just because the fascist regimes in the early 20th century were insular doesn't mean it can't evolve economically.

Pinochet wasen't a fascist tought.
right wing authoritarianism isn't the same as fascism.

he was by all intents and purposes a fascist, militarized capitalism is fascism.

Read The Doctrine of Fascism.
Pls.

"postmodernist"

okay.