Yoko Taro

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1012926/34e6380440/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_gairaigo_and_wasei-eigo_terms
danbooru.donmai.us/posts?tags=nier_automata
darkmoon.me/2013/the-sexual-decadence-of-weimar-germany/
npr.org/2014/12/17/371424790/between-world-wars-gay-culture-flourished-in-berlin
exhentai.org/g/1010987/fbc770658d/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

As a side note, everyone send him lewd artwork of 2B

dubs

My absolute nigga.

Dump thread?

The gook that made Drakengard or something.

Top kek

Here's your (You)'s

That "gook" posted here on Holla Forums you newfags.

Make a Pixiv account you lazy cunt!

Anyway, were 2B a Western character, I imagine the dev would put her in a burqa on the very next day.

More of nips shitting on retarded feminazis triggered by sexualizing attractive women?

There's controversy about it?

I post here too. Doesn't make me special.

You're special to me

Literally who?

faggots complaining

;_;

You made the cultural marxists, don't blame it on us

Well technically the jews that came to America left European countries WW2 was a mistake

Maybe they were created in europe , like the Frankfurt School, but Addie scared them off to the States

No we didn't you dumb shit. Cultural Marxism is based on Adorno and the rest of Frankfurt School's work.

And yet they're ruling Europe right now.

Well, time to do something I haven't done in a long while, fucking pre-order

SJWs whine she's too scantily clad.
A fake edit showing you could see the edge of her butthole/discoloration around the butthole around her thong string also circulated, and some treated it as gospel.

Mind sharing that edit?

Make a mega link with all the lewds?

Who is that racemixing demon?

yo what game is this so i can buy it.

Absolute wife material

It's obvious that Yoko Taro needs it for his research.

Knowing Yoko Taro, it wouldn't be unlike him to pull off a stunt by fooling everyone into claiming 2B as their waifu, only for them to play Automata and strongly regret their decision based on what they experienced in the game.

It's already been a year since Yoko Taro posted on Holla Forums? Time flies. Here's to hoping he doesn't go full nintendo treehouse, since Holla Forums sent a letter to them as well.

I hope you're right, the tears of waifufags are always delicious.

If I had saved it; I would.

I'll keep using it to describe those retards who think they can shame and force moral authoritarian bullshit for cucks as much as I damn well please.

so does this mean we are getting the asshole or not?

Didn't he already say that he was opting to leave it entirely in 8-4's hands as to how the western version needs to be, or am I misremembering? Granted, simply being handled by 8-4 isn't exactly a death sentence, provided the company hiring them actually gives a shit about the quality/accuracy of the western version and can keep them on a tight leash, but considering how Square-Enix let them handle Drakengard 3, I'd say that the precedent for how much Square-Enix cares is rather suspect.

How about I ask if he'll put it in, okay?

I'm sorry he triggered you by using a meme that makes fun of feminists and nazis. Maybe you'd like to censor him so you're feefees don't get hurt again? It's ok nazis aren't like feminists though.

thanks man

And it didn't take root until they found women and betas as dumb as americans

Shit, i didn't consider i was dealing with a though guy, proceed with your stale lolbertarian memes, my man.

Then how come Europe is more fucked than America? At least Americans can own guns and aren't prosecuted for "hate speech" yet.

Sauce please, image searching provides nothing.

Well, sexualization is part of the Marxist agenda. We've just now reached the next level where they criminalize the people they have made into perverts.

Culturally?
I seriously doubt that

>>>/cuckchan/

There was a thread on Holla Forums from yesterday that was about some 14 year old getting charged for hate speech because of some nigger joke.

When limp wristed cucks are destroying WW2 antiques because "it's a gun he'll kill us all" I'd say they are pretty fucked.

Still a reason to be mildly concerned.
Copy-pasted from a article:
“As for localization, the team working on it is called 8-4.They actually changed a lot from the original script to fit the different regions,” said NieR: Automata director Taro Yoko. 8-4 is known for localizing games such as the original NieR, Drakengard 3, and Azure Striker Gunvolt, with the former having more adult dialogue cut, and the latter seeing its English release having lots of dialogue cut, or random pronouns thrown in.
“That’s because there’s a lot of concepts or ideas that only really the Japanese audience would understand. And so the localization team really went in and made it so that the English native speakers will really enjoy the game.”
“So it’s a little bit different from the original Japanese game, but it was really created in a way so that the players from the different regions will have fun. There’s people in that company that really love the world we've created, and that is why they have really taken care in creating this localization.”

Shut up and post more butts for Moonman!

You mean like this?

FUCKING SAN FRANCISCO
But yes, except they weren't even "making art", just straight up scrapped them. Also SF does not speak for all of America. Whereas I'm pretty sure that you'd be checked for ID when buyin a spork anywhere in England.

Interesting choice since that game's Western release was utterly butchered by a agenda-pushing localization team.

I've lived in england, you don't.
And just like San Francisco, England isn't all of europe.

I thought it was butchered by being shit

Well that's good to know, good luck trying to unfuck the rest of England, I'll be here trying to unfuck Seattle.

Wow so based, now lets ignore that Automata is a piece of shit.

And now we wait.

exhentai.org/g/1012926/34e6380440/

Not that guy but here you go.

Absolute Madman.

you the fag who made the thread on automata and didn't play the demo and made up shit to hate on it?

Who?

It's jews.

Teeny dump

Yeah, I'm not saying there's not reason to be concerned, if not outright leery of what might be happening with the game. Just that they can be good or bad, seemingly dependent on the whim of the hiring company. And even among a series they've worked on for a long time and done for the most part alright with, the moment the company lets go of the leash, they fuck the game up hard (see Namco and Tales of Hearts R). I'd like to hope that Automata makes it through alright, but given Square and 8-4's treatment of Drakengard 3, I'm expecting that likely won't be the case.

That's all.

So it's american then.

What's with the jump in page numbers?

If someone makes a mod for her to have no panties/leotard bottom I'm gonna cum buckets.

Textless and variations I skipped.

That's too bad.

so it's shit.

IS THIS PART OF HIS PLAN?

Is he going to pull something like giving 2B a dick, or saying explicitly that she's a lesbian? Will the full game give you an instant game over if you attempt to look up her skirt? Oh god, what is he planning. I hope he's just horny. I can't handle yoko taro's 8th dimensional backgammon.

Garbage

IIRC there was some talk about how localization companies use the "adaptation" excuse to jack up their prices because what they're doing is more than simple translation. In the end, it also lets them half-ass things because if they can't properly translate, they'll just shove some stupid joke or meme and then you get retards (doesn't matter the end of the spectrum) that like to get "topical" with their work.

Anyway, to actually discuss Automata, I liked the game more than I thought I would, particularly the possibility to get different move sets by assigning the weapons to different slots and a viable bare fist move set. I also liked finding all sorts of shortcuts though I was left wondering what purpose they actually served.
On the other hand, not much of a fan of the pre-set 2D sections because everything's a bit too small to understand what's happening and ranged enemies give no sign before attacking which might become a issue in the eventual "2B MUST BE DP'ED" difficulty where a stray bullet will take about 1/4th of HP.
The lack of a move list is also retarded as fuck but I think they'll mend that in the final release.

Don't think the game will be much of a success in terms of sales but it might salvage what little is left of P*'s reputation…for it to be immediately destroyed when Scalebound comes out.

Platinum's reputation is fine, what are you talking about?

Was he vomitting because he knew it was the wrong thing to do?

So where the hill is the zip file? muh dick man, muh dick.

nier automata

Thank you my nigga.

Hes talking about the slew of mediocre releases made by the third string team in an attempt to just make cash

It wasn't an edit. It was a screenshot from the actual demo, idiot.

Prove it

There's a controversy about everything all the fucking time these days.
The conspiracy theorist in me says its a massive psy-ops program to basically desensitize people to anything and everything to the point where governments can start just executing people in the streets and others will just react with a "oh you're upset about THAT now too? What? were the bullets racist and the guns sexist or something?"

What are those?

>>>Holla Forums

I believe the official term is "sphincter brown"

I want to have anal sex with 2B

Why would an android have a butthole? That's just stupid. Besides, the cheeks ain't spread enough to justify that kinda coloration, unless it's actually coloration from poop.

So you can fuck it, why else would you make an Android?

DELET THIS

So if you were making a cute android, you wouldn't put a butthole to fuck it ? Are you some kind of gay man ?

dude

to covertly finger it, while she tries not to get aroused in front of others

AAAAAAAAAAH WHYY

Speaking of, what's the pixiv tag for 2B? Just 2B?

Why would you make an android and not give it the most basic of functions?

What in the fuck

Yup. That alone is enough.
ヨルハ二号B型 and ニーアオートマタ if you want to be more thorough (but A2 gets no love); 2B will bring up all the related tags.

I should mention Souryu (since 3/5 of those are his) is more active on Twitter.

do I need to play some other shit to understand this game or nah

Probably not, it seems to me the plot will be confusing anyway and the previous games have mixed reviews both by actual reviewers and judging by the opinions of other anons here.

But there's only one

Nier actually continues off the first Drakengarde.

In all seriousness, this retardation from a fanboy.

What? Thats confusing as fuck and nobody has fucking played that. So Drakengard 2 is not a direct sequel?

Why would you make android based on faux-muscle technology without some way to dispose of waste material?

Drakengard has five separate endings. Drakengard 2 continues off of ending A, while Nier continues off of ending E. Drakengard 3 is a prequel to the first one.

It's already in the game, it's not dark brown It's pink instead like the original picture but an user in another thread took a photo that you could see the spokes, sadly I do not think I saved it.

Nier branches out from a different ending from Drakengard 1 than Drakengard 2.

Scratch that, I'm a faggot. Now I get it.

This rustled my jimmies.

Reverse google leads me to the tumblr page it came from, it consists of pictures of guys with their legs open on trains and busses or as retards call it "Manspreading".
So your typical feminist, psychotic and deranged.

You don't belong here.

Thanks, user. Naturally, I was expecting someone anti-2A. Just imagine the history that was destroyed. Imagine if that rifle was used in WWII, or even earlier than that. Fuck.

Name me an actually good Yoko Taro game here. Protip you cant

My Drakengard folder has boomed and it's literally all because of 2B.

Drakengard/NieR is finally getting the art it deserves.

The Japanese word for zip is zip

Heterophobes pissed that straight men are enjoying anything ever.

Japan has a lot english in their language like in Japan "Final Fantasy" is called "Finaru Fantaji". Zip is a tech-term and I think actually came from the proper noun WinZip gave to it. So it would make sense that ZIP files are called ZIP in japan. The sound a zipper makes probably has some completely other word though. Like how a cat "meows" in english but goes "nyaa" in japan.

Yeah it's weird how Burgess' the Wanting Seed is becoming more and more real.

Go read "The Forever War". It's disturbing how on-point his depiction of (at his time) "future society" is coming about. A major part of it was the reduction into homosexuality.

I was surprised to hear "arbaitu", so it seems they've picked a few German words too.

Katakana is flat-out 'foreign vocabulary', full on. So you'll see it for literally everything ranging from English to French to Zoroastrian.

I want to cum inside 2A. Why doesn't A2 get enough love.

I wonder when that could've happened? But seriously it's interesting to see all of the nations themst have every fucked with Japan, because like English they take bits and pieces from them. They have German and English from WW2 and after, does anyone know of any others?

The very idea of heterophobia is completely without room for debate retardation and will be stamped out, especially those shits trying to fuck with my yuri.

No need for arguing, just smash.

They have to make money somehow

This.
Where is the big zip file you guys.

I assume it was around the early 20th century, during the Meiji restoration, when Japan copied the Prussian education methodology. A few Germanisms stuck around.

It really is weird how the hug box mentality of tumblr started a lot of this. I've seen caps of posts like "who's even straight anymore?" To which someone who hasn't lost sanity yet reminds them that 99% of the entire fucking world is still straight.

zubon for pants, and pan for bread

I meant more languages, not words. If we're going with more words, I'm pretty sure they call milk tea "miriku chi".

Well zubon is apparently of French origin and pan is Portuguese.

You have to realize that tumblr, and all the left basically, exist in their own bubble wholly separate from reality. Their mental framework is really not equipped to deal with a world outside their hipster communes in big cities.

I can't being to imagine the mental breakdown that takes place when one of them figures out that San Francisco isn't the whole world.

Well, Chinese is a big one, they've got a lot of loan words from the chinks, and as you said, English and German, but that has less to do with military conquest and more with Japan simply lacking words for certain things and taking them from other languages.

Also, their interactions with America predate WW2, and you're likely to find a bunch of Portuguese somewhere.

Really? Pane is bread in Italian.

Probably has a similar origin. Here's a whole list of loanwords.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_gairaigo_and_wasei-eigo_terms

What, you don't like the shade of Sphincter Brown™?

I kinda take that one for granted, because a shit load of kanji are wholesale taken from chinese aren't they?

I totally forgot Data fucked Yar before she died.

Even Roddenberry knew the importance for android buttholes

Yeah, but it's a complete clusterfuck in that regard.

What basically happened is that Japan was trading with China, and the Japanese kind of liked the Chinese characters, so they decided to use them too. Thing is, some of the symbols were attached to words that sounded similar to the Chinese ones (but did not translate as such), while other symbols were paired with the Japanese equivalent.

It's also why you have two reading for each kanji.

Don't these stupid cunts know 2B's butthole was made by Russian hackers? They're behind everything - Trump, Brexit, indoctrinating non-radicalized trucks of peace etc.

They're still beating on the dead Nazi horse 60 years after the fact. Don't expect them to screech about GG anytime soon.

I wanna lick her butthole.

I-is he asking for my oc? I feel proud…

Who here wants to lick 2B's butthole? Say 'I'.

only because she's a robot and as such wouldn't have actual shit in and around it.

I wonder what android ass tastes like

me

I want to suck her feminine dick

Mostly steel and aluminium, probably

Do you think it's there as a decoration, or do you think you can actually penetrate and get your cock massaged.
I bet the pressure and artifical warmth feels fucking amazing, like a technological cumsock.

If I could draw, I'd totally make a Doujin out of her asshole being like a warm, moist pink hand that milks you.

she doesn't have a dick

Post the images on that OC.

I dont have the one with the chain breaking her dress and the second on the lower left.

You'll probably get your tongue ground to paste.
Or maybe they installed a onna-hole on her.

She's probably got attachments.

touche

What the fuck happened to this thread?

Shitposting

Derailed.

Congratulations on typing up a essay on Goebbels in a Yoko Taro thread.

We ran out of lewds.

touche

But Goebbels-kun, fun is haram.
And who needs fancy clothes and movies when you can have such vibrant cultural experiences like diversity fireworks, the Arabic game of tag that even women can be a part (Yeah, Muslims let women play games too. Take that, racists!) and trucks of peace?

Well, I have one that wasn't posted here.

You mean Sphincter Brown posting.

God, I wanna FUCK that. You're making the glands of my dick tingle, user.

And it was on topic, kinda. Using the term "femnazi" to describe feminists is kind of retarded considering Nazis weren't nearly as strict about certain things as they are made out to be.

The term Nazi has mutated to describe any manner of "evil" authoritarian, but that's a pure (((coincidence))) as always.

I'd actually petition for developer to include a "burqa" option in their games so that feminists have fuckall to complain about.

Wait til you get a load of this one then.

Nazis were kind of sexual, they just didn't want lustful things to be oversaturated like they are now.

THICKERRRRR

the head.

S-STOP

I swear to God, if 8-4 fucks the translation up or censors that glorious ass I'm gonna rage like I haven't in a long time.

Holla Forums derail began less than 20 minutes in.

Just import it. PS4 is region-free.

You must end it tonight, user

In all seriousness, after Capcom only hurting themselves with the censorship of SFV and SNK not burning to the ground after they did their thing and not give a fuck, I thought devs would learn by now there's literally nothing to gain from listening to the recreationally offended. Almost like they're non-costumers or something.

Quads confirm new regional manager.
Enjoy these in the comfort of your new office.

If they do it I can imagine the mother of all chimp outs.

I think the problem is that uneducated people assume the Weimar Republic was some kind of moderate, freedom-loving decent place and the nazis rolled in and were like "no fun allowed!"

The Weimar Republic was a genuinely degenerate shithole. All the fucked up shit you see going on in the most liberal parts of America these days, san francisco and college campuses and shit, taking kids to gay pride parades, having gay sex in public, turning children transgender, painting with bodily fluids, etc… that shit was all over the fucking place in the Weimar Republic and especially in Berlin (and, then as now, jews were at the forefront of it all). They were forcing that shit in everyone's faces and people got pissed and via the NSDAP they put a stop to that.

That's not authoritarianism, that's just enforcing public decency and keeping the crazed far-left freakshow in check.

I also have a 52mb version that's 12800 x 8000
That's why it says postable

Kill yourself, christkiller.

What's that gonna do? Why would the Nips use two different English translations for the same game?

Did Yoko Taro rape you? Because you seem extremely asshurt for some reason.

We need more of this in vidya.

I don't remember saying anything about English, but if you consider the widely-held belief that localization companies use excessive changes to justify bloating their invoice to clients, it's not outside the realm of possibility. Feel free to wait until after release for more definitive information on the censorship, which I guarantee this game will suffer.

Remember to
MEME RESPONSIBLY

never even played drakengard or nier but I want to fuck this robot bitch.

drakengard 2 is my favourite meme game
because its the only one i have memories of

I think that most of them just do it to spite the heterosexual, male demographic. Leftists are nothing if not vindictive little shits.

And it's gonna feature Denuvo, right? Which means no one will ever be able to unfuck the (((localization))).

This may or not be the thread to ask in, but has there been any confirmation that the Japanese version of Automata will have English subs and menus?

The Japanese demo had English voices/text as an option.

There's a bunch of reasons I think localization is the way it is. I think the feminism stuff is probably the reason why some of the companies seem to becoming more censorious recently than in the past. However localization also was pioneered by Nintendo and was meant to not only translate but to also make a game more suitable to the western audience which at that time was mostly children. There is also the theory, which seems to be true, that when a company makes edits or more robust changes they can charge more for their work.

"Western audiences" is basically code word for sanctimonious, attention whoring cunts. Children could give less of a shit there's alcohol and cigarettes in games.

Oh, I fully believe what that translator user said, how they come up with stupid shit to change so they can swell their (((localization))) bill, but then they'd simply fuck around, not pozz the product completely with Marxism.

i got no zip but a reply filled with replies

Now it does because anyone trying to argue that games are for kids will be laughed out of the room. However I was talking about the start of it in the NES/SNES days where this was actually mostly true. It was still wrong for them to change shit and they also mostly did really bad jobs translating. However it actually made some logical and business sense to do it. Your main customer base is kids and parents won't buy games for their kids that are loaded with sex and violence.

Yoko is so cute I want to pat his head

(checked)

Hey, I like that artist, he draws some good wallpaper. If your going to post his work, post the wallpaper sized images.

[CURRENT YEAR] shit was happening at that time?
(Sorry, don't have the webm handy.)

I confess that kinda shit stirs my sprinkles. If it's permitted by law, do whatever the fuck you want but do it in private. I'll respect your right to do it, if you respect my right to never want to hear a word about it.
That's not enough for those vacuous cunts though. They want their parades and fuckin' congressional medal of honors because of whatever kind of crap they do in the bedroom.

Just booru her ass.
danbooru.donmai.us/posts?tags=nier_automata

give me the sources buddy, because as much as I'd like to believe this and it is genuinely interesting, we are on an anonymous imageboard.

21st century America really is Germany post-WWI + before WWII

user's probably exaggerating a bit to liken it to the most CURRENT of CURRENT YEARS.
darkmoon.me/2013/the-sexual-decadence-of-weimar-germany/
npr.org/2014/12/17/371424790/between-world-wars-gay-culture-flourished-in-berlin

She's so adorable.

Oh. Well you know what they say, history repeats itself, America's fourth reich when?

Talking about the game for a sec, they totally fuckind died at thecend of the demo, how can they be in the main game when a fucking 1000 megaton bomb exploded right on their faces?

Mass-produced clones

Truly, he did nothing wrong.

The asshurt was fantastic. I'm just a lowly Eurofag and I loved every bit of it. Heck! Still do, because those glutes are still aching.

she is a robot right? maybe they just made another? Imagine an entire army of b2 to impregnate

have the webm. Also I think user made an excellent parallel. I really think trump and farage won because the common man is disgusted by lefties and the shit they started pushing. Last political post.

trump will be if it makes him the most dosh

Thanks.
I think it helps that both Trump and Farage are fun to listen to and their message is more positive than preachy. Trump is a 9 dimension eldritch shogi master and Farage just has that air of perpetual mockery.

Hillary wanted to bring third world savages that kill gays on sight and legally consider women inferior while Trump is nothing but a real estate tycoon yet leftist jackasses are all "literally shaking" because Trump is going to march their asses into the LGBWTFBBQ death camps.
It's obvious that's never going to happen because Trump wants to bring catapult manufacturing jobs back to the US. :^)

Polite sage.

Back to business, more booty to appease Moonman.

Holy shit, quit teasing my cock and post PORN already. I want to see her asshole being stretched out.

I'm getting off topic, but no man should be as smug as Farage.

Holy shit, I can't believe how fucking sexy she really is.

That guy's fucking face I can taste the salt from here.

If the fanart is anything to go by, and usually it is, then this games gonna sell like hotcakes.

That's good. Nier is good. Yoko Taro is good. Everyones happy.

Unless 8-4 fucked it up.

Let's believe in the best. 8-4 isn't Treehouse/NISA, so it's not a guaranteed fuckup.

PC release day one buy.

Nine days in and we're off to a good start.

The demo's translation seemed fine so hopefully it will all work out

I'd be worried if it wasn't for the fact that Taro is overseeing the translation.

8-4 is like NISA if the dev stays on their ass and keeps them from being shit they can be fine. Hopefully Taro and his team do that.

Is that confirmed yet they keep changing the PC date.

I thought taro said he's leave it to 8-4 to do what they want? And that's where a lot of this hesitation about the translation is coming from (aside from 8-4's past). Though your dubs are reassuring.

You guys are aware it has a penis.

no it doesn't

:^)

this edit is always great

It's a robot it can have attachments why is this so hard for you people?

Who says it has attachment compatibility?

I have no idea how to respond to this.

Well I certainly wouldn't order the attachment.

So why have all the humans fled if there are robutts with backsides like hers? I don't understand.

Planet literally stopped moving.

It must be due to the counter-gravitational forces exerted by all that ass.

You think a robot of that build quality wouldn't have all the options?

And…?
I ain't going to leave a still planet if I'll be leaving an ass like that behind.

Now people are angry he's not taking anymore action against it

Assorted things on the planet killing the shit out of all of them.

Man, I never felt more happier or vindicated than on that day. This vid made my night.

You do realize that the only direct participant of WW2 that came out of it richer and still alive is a jew, right?

Technically, the USSR made them.
The Jews just helped spread them. Not really their fault, they were just too greedy to see the risks and consequences.

For all of Holla Forums's talk on how Jews want to destroy your way of life, I've found that out is more that they just don't care that much, and tend to think directly to their own, immediate gain.

Note that Jews in Israel are different from American Jews, though. American Jews are the ones I am describing. Israeli Jews are a bit better, in that regard. Less greed, more do anything for their homeland.

But, that's all fairly off topic.
Is Drakenguard any good? Should I pick it up? Been thinking about getting a PS3 since they're fairly cheap lately, to snag on to some of these little gook games. Drakenguard had been high on the list due to qt dragon.

Gameplay-wise, it's basically Musou with flying segments. The story is where it gets all its fame/infamy. You pretty much need a guide to get the last ending, as it require collecting all the weapons, and some of them are complete bullshit to find.

Guess who made the USSR laddie.

Holla Forums used to be smart enough to understand that, it used to be the party line. Jews don't really plan anything, they just act in their own immediate short-term gain in the same way a cancer cell does.

Drakengard is a weirdly hostile game. It doesn't really want you to play it, or have fun playing it. If that sounds like a good time yeah it's worth trying.

Holla Forums knows there is at the very least two types of Jews that comes involved more often than not. The Zionist Jew, the one you described, albeit forgetting their long term goal of expanding Israel in Syria. And the godless Jew, the ones running the pornos, the journals, the entertainment, the celebrities (except Spock, he wasn't godless), everything they do seems motivated by killing or preventing life and promoting degeneracy, seemingly for fun or for some sort of Satanic ritual.

Have you spoken to a euro in a while? Sure, shit is shifting, but the area as a whole are one of the most complacent and brainwashed loads around. They're willing to follow along with whatever the government says. They repeat whatever mantra the media tells them. Sure, in America, you've got some of the same sort, but they're all relegated to shitholes like LA, New York, and Chicago. Meanwhile, in non shit areas, you've got Americans arming up to stand against fed bastards over some fucker refusing to pay fines on the land he uses.

Meanwhile, Germans cover for Muslim rape gangs, and you have victims who refuse to identify their attackers because they don't want to be called racist.

There's one type of Jew and you described him twice.

Jews have been expelled from nearly every country on Earth, they're the only people who can claim this and the only other group that has come even close is Gypsies. What do Jews and Gypsies have in common? A strong in-group culture with a number of highly-visible markers. That's what makes them so easy to target, root out, and expel, every Jew is a Jew and every Gypsy is a Gypsy.

So now you're a Jew in the 20th century and you're tired of getting rooted out. Do you weaken your own culture and in-group until you're no longer so immediately identifiable? If you consider yourself to be your own cultural/religious/ethnic group than that's no different from suicide. The threat comes from the host's ability to identify you as an outsider, better to weaken the host country, the host culture, the host ethnicity, the host traditions, the host patterns of thought, until they're no longer socially or culturally or ethnically coherent enough for you to be identified or targeted.

This was understood on 8/pol/ even just a year ago. It never had to be said or discussed, it was just understood.

I'm legitimately triggered now

god dammit!
Played da demo several times never saw her sweet ass because it was fun gaymeplay.

This is it, guys?

Is thicc the future?

See, you just described what I said. The Zionist, as you put it, is the one who works more for Israel, and Jewish interests as a whole, still with that lack of far sight.

The second is that greedy sort I described who gives no shit for the consequences of his actions. He took advantage of the cultural marxists, because he saw potential for using that to gain money, power, and so on quickly. The consequences you described, he never considered. He only saw the short term gain that could be grabbed, and so took advantage.
He does not seek the destruction of your way of life, that's just a side effect. He just wants to gain. He doesn't worry either about morality, or harm to others. Hell, the American Jew barely worries about his own kind. He burns the world around him because he can use that to gain short term profit.

but it's a robot

Spread and mock the insufferable retards.

Robots are people too.

=STOP I DON'T WANT TO KNOW THESE THINGS==

Yes, everyone…

You know what's also people?
Green Soylent

With the amount of thick and ara coming out I would say yes.
Loli is looking like its going to be dethroned as H-king.

You can't just post those without the sources.

Yes I can

Sorry my Jew-jitsu is not actually that strong.

He's just asking for pictures, quit sucking his dick.

share the love you fag

wait a minute.

Do you faggots realize that Replicants are androids and Shades Gerstalts are human souls?

How can one sex a Replicant?

This is why etc etc etc Japanese etc etc etc superior

With your dingus, stupid.

Replicants aren't androids they're artificial bodies created by the user data from gerstalts (shades). The only androids from nier are devola and popola

Like this
www.redtube.com/651892

OK, so its bio-mechanical android/artificial body but still if you are a walking around minding your own business and shitpost on Holla Forums from a Soul-smartphone or Soul-PC, later instead of a regular soul-wank you want to sex one of these creatures.

How can you sex them if they believe they are people to begin with?

I'm sure you know a better site than that garbage

With your Soul-dingus, moron.

As in anyone that (((they))) label as "misogynist?" Would it be easier for (((them))) to get everyone perverted?

Taro/his team? already said that 8-4 will be given free reign, because "they trust them" and "they did Nier".

man i saw they translation for MN9
we are fucked
how much fucked?
they decided to take the ice boss and change all her dialog into iceman ice puns from batman and robin
this level of fucked

I hate this board.

Then leave.

Every time you mention that you dislike something, somebody will start doing it just to spite you.

i hate pictures of the hot women that will never fuck your furry/futa/faggot asses

this too.

Fuck you all. I HATE some christmas cake 2B.

god i hope not, there will always be someone to ruin it and take it to levels we thought not possible

To the bootyful future.

Good

Postan some gifs from the vid

For Europe, I'd say it largely depends on each country's history. Those that had to remove kebab on a regular basis are the same ones that are largely opposed to Imam Merkel's final solution. But even in the country's themselves, opinions might wildly vary between parts of them.
Plenty of average joes naturally don't want any of this shit but globalist puppet politicians, spineless law enforcement and judges that would rather let rapists go than be called racists, virtue-signaling celebrity dipshits and the usual useful idiots are, however, very loud and prominent.
That said, yeah, a lot of cuckery going on: I've witnessed a discussion because of Brexit/Trump - triggered cunts acting all smug and oh so fuckin' enlightened because "we" would never elect someone like Trump, classical "oh Americans are so stupid" tripe. Yeah, you dumb burgers sure are missing on a lot of fun - you get kebaded every couple of months while we get to celebrate diversity twice a week.

Greedy, ugly fuckers. But the gypsy doesn't have the jew's reptilian blood that makes them proficient at acquiring shekels so they must rely on welfare leechery and common thuggery. A gypsy is essentially a stupid jew.
God, I hate those fuckers. But I'd wager anyone that dealt with one does.

Those eyes make me want to pat her head and feed her pancakes.

That's a great point, I'd imagine there were quite a few people that only became initially interested in Overbotch and NieR Automata for the vast amounts of lewd art they spawned, it's pretty much free marketing combined with sex appeal.

fucc

Hey, I got this.
exhentai.org/g/1010987/fbc770658d/

Both traps and ara/thicc have been on the rise for the last couple years and I'm not 100% sure why but I have some suspicions. The whole push for trannies or general disdain for masculinity is likely responsible for both, with its impact on people's liking of traps being obvious and ara/thicc being more to equalize or shift the size difference between men and women, taken to the extreme with stuff like >>>/ss/. Tumblr fat acceptance could arguably be a factor here but I don't think it is nearly significant enough to be the primary factor.

Anyone have any other ideas as to why this trend has been happening?
I'm not trying to negatively judge traps/thicc/ara as I appreciate all three to a degree and came to do so over the last couple years, though I also recognize that perhaps this appreciation might be unhealthy/degenerate so I choose to have no opinion on its morality.

What a bunch of unscrupulous bigots. For shame.

You're thinking too hard.
Its because autists and social outcasted men can't tell when a woman is aroused so a hard futa cock is an easy visual show of this.

traps != futa and that doesn't explain thicc/ara which seem to be even more popular.

I think you're correct in the case of futa though, I'm not really sure if it's a fetish that has become more popular though. I also think the appeal of futa is more about replacing the male with a futa so the viewer is shown more of the female body rather than having a portion of the screen taken up by a naked dude which can be seen as gay (in the context of pornography).

Fuck off, no It would not.

If you support pornographic content you support white genocide and are supporting your own descent into degeneracy.

I literally have no idea how a man having sex with a woman is more gay than a woman with a dick having sex with a woman. If anything, futa on woman is closer to lesbian sex, which is ACTUALLY gay, whereas guy on girl is the conjoining of two totally opposite things.

Guy on girl is the smallest amount of gay you can get, period.

You've misinterpreted what I wrote, I said that specifically in the context of porn since the viewer is not actually participating in the sex. If you are watching a dude fuck a chick that's 50% gay for you whereas if you watch lesbians it's 0% gay (with futa on girl being somewhere in between). It isn't possible for a male viewer to be homosexual for watching lesbian porn even though the porn itself is homosexual for the opposite sex.

Wow great logic

The NSDAP banned sexually explicit material for a reason you stupid cuck, it destroys men and society's and causes the decay of the family unit.

Pretty sure laws that greatly favor women destroy the family unit. Try again.

puritans are invading huh

Pornography glorifies slutty behavior and encourages women to behave in a degenerate and indecent way, it keeps men docile and single instead of supporting their tribe and having children and is controlled and produced by (((them))). If you cant see whats wrong with porn and pornographic content in general then your mental faculties must be impaired from your addiction.

Another Jewish meme.

A lot of Video Games are degenerate and would be better off simply vanishing, but there are a lot of harmless and even beneficial titles out there that can be enjoyed in moderation.

A lot of Image boards are degenerate but 8/v/ is red pilled, if you don't like it you can go back to cuck Holla Forums or Holla Forums which is where you really belong or better yet an oven.

The major issue of Holla Forums I think is that even though a lot of them have been exposed to the truth of cultural marxism and zionism they still support their "right" to play sleazy degenerate games like GTA and Postal and so on. But in the end this place WILL be un-pozzed even if we have to kick all the degenerate weebs out to do it.

It's the symptom, not the disease. Porn also has nothing to do with women acting slutty you fucking retard. Thank birth control, feminism and a flawed legal system for that.

"Degenerate weeb here."
I'm having a lot of fun playing a JRPG made for an American audience and look forward to Nier Automata on PC.
No, I'm here to stay you numale in denial.

Funny then that men who watch porn where more likely to be atheist and support feminist and socially progressive values. But no, it must have "nothing to do with it" your such a good goy. And I'm sure birth control has nothing to do with the production of porn either even though all these porn stars are all on birth control.

The only good thing that second wave feminism ever did was in fact their stand against pornography, unfortunately they failed because they were controlled by the same nose that controls porn.

t. MGTOW (Mangina going his own way) who doesn't want me to talk about his degenerate behavior so he calls me a nu-male even though I'm more of a man then he will ever be.

Unlikely… it looks like a bog standard varmint rifle or possibly even air rifle.

I'm saying birth control, feminism and a flawed legal system are fucking causing destruction of the family unit you fucking dipshit.

And yet your here defending pornographic material even though it all has the same (((agenda))).

You realize that in the image you posted America has been degenerate even before the golden age, and we'd be better off going back to a time where plumbing was made with lead piped.

I wasn't aware I had to prove myself to some numale fuckboy that thinks we're better off without modern conveniences such as internet, entertainment, rapid transportation. You willingly imply that man needs some savage 'tribe' system like feather indians, or retards who kill over stupid shit.

Nah m8, this user has it right. You just have something to prove because you're probably a tubby little shit. Hate degeneracy? Get off the internet.

I am like 90% sure you're trolling for easy replies, but I bite anyway.

Remember to dismiss and let them bitch for all eternity.

Sent.

What a fookin legend

but the butthole was fake

The brown one was fake, user in another thread posted the real one which is light pink and has very tiny spokes in it. Sadly I did not save the picture and want to kill myself.

Glad for you faggots.

What'd you send?

Who cares? White people should fuck off and stop being so into Japanese media anyway.