Legendary Bollywood actress Sridevi dies at 54 from Heart Attack

RIP

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofindia.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/sridevi-died-of-accidental-drowning-report/articleshow/63081285.cms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

F

posthumous nudes when?

shit in the loo to pay respects

SHITS

who

Rip in peaces

rest in loo, pajeeta.

DESIGNATED BURIAL GROUND

I would have loved to be sucked by her tbqh famalam =^_&=

one less jew is one less jew. Good riddance

she will

I wonder if she gave a good camel lapdance?

wot

god she looks delicious

That’s a dude, just like Karlie Kloss

Bangladesh's borders really bother my inner map painting autist.

F, I hope you find a loo in heaven pajeeta

The Dubai police has transferred the case to Dubai Public Prosecution

Big twist in the story, post-mortem rules out cardiac arrest and instead lists 'accidental drawning' as the cause of death (drowning misspelled it seems). Sudden change in the story makes things really fishy, many speculations and assumptions being made into what could be the real story. The post mortem report by Dubai seems doubtful, because 'drowning' was obviously misspelled and the whole 'accidental drowning' sounds strange.

Plus drowning in the bathtub was odd too since apparently no water was found flowing out of the tub. Alcohol was found in her body but people say she only had wine, no hard liquor. The theory of her losing consciousness and falling into the bathtub full of water is odd too.

Many questions. Sounds like a big story.

timesofindia.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/sridevi-died-of-accidental-drowning-report/articleshow/63081285.cms

She was drawed to death?

By accident, according to Dubai. Unless they meant drowning. Lot more strange things regarding the circumstances. A case of Mysterious Celebrity death

Taylor only fucks girls, so you're wrong.

stinking pajeeta dies from too much boozing.

Some extremist Hindu death cult probably paid the local cops off so they could kill her

She got POO'D literally.
DESIGNATED

Apparently case closed. She lost consciousness, hot her head perhaps and drowned in the bathtub. Body flown back to india, cremation tomorrow.

RIP

remember to never tell a pajeet to use a toilet

makes sense

One less jew is one less jew

Proof? this sounds to good to be true

Urine, providing you drink it quickly, is sterile apparently.

I still wonder how in earth did they build all those outrageous temples and roads

It's not sterile.
There are only a few scenarios where you should drink urine (trapped for two days with no fresh water and you're sweating a lot). It's salty as fuck, filled with things your kidneys are trying to push out of your body and it does have bacteria by the time it comes out of your body.
I mean, just because Indians consume it doesn't mean it's a good idea. Look at these retards >>1171127

Nobody cares

I care.

this is europe's future if they pursue larp-paganry.

Most of the time It's because it was built at the direction of someone smarter who had conquered them around the time of construction.

what the fuck happened how many drowned? lol

not enough