What 3ds games should I get?

I was wondering what 3ds games I should get now that I own one. Also, my birthday is coming up it be nice to know.

Is that an actual game for it?

I actually don't go out so I just play at home, I don't like the outside is full of shit and shitty people.

I thought my 3ds was a waste of money until last year, I'm playing Etrian Odyssey, Rune Factory and 7th dragon 3. MoHun is pretty fun too.

Same, handhelds are great for getting comfortable playing a game for hours, when I'm at my pc I have to take breaks because I've got a shitty chair.

Are you retarded?

In a way yeah.

Should I get monster hunter I was considering it, but I found myself wanting overwatch so I don't really know.

It depends on your tolerance for cozy grind, if you can't stand fighting the same few bosses for drops then I'd skip it. I honestly enjoyed my time with it.
Your thread is probably going to get shitposted to death now.

Hack it and get all of them.

Always MonHun fam. They are the best games on the 3DS.

How is Monster Hunter: Big Guy Edition? I've only played 3u.

Rune Factory 4, its basically Harvest Moon but with simple dungeon combat. Can get pretty addicting.

Generally an improvement from 3U. It has the most monsters in the series so far with new mechanics like mounting. Like 3U it has low, high and G-rank and it's generally harder with Apex Monsters and Level 140 Guild Quests being the endgame. I think it's the best MH on the system.

Well I might get monster hunter then, I mean overwatch only has so much you can play and enjoy, plus its made by blizzard I rather not pay my soul.

Get super pokemon mystery dungeon. Its Great.

But which monster hunter should I get whats the latest or most poplar one?

By the way I love ememy grinding, its item grinding I hate.

To clarify what I mean I like endlessly smacking ememy's face with anything thats fun and I can do it for hours, when I am hunting for one fucking item in middle of tip buttfuck no where thats when I say you need to fuck off.

Latest MH is Generations and is currently the most popular. 4U will last much longer and I recommend that since Generations has only low and high rank. Plus XX (updated version of Generations) is announced and that will have G-rank, you are better off waiting for that while you play UUUU.

Awesome, thank you guys so much, fucking awesome.

Can confirm Rune Factory is cozy as fuck. On a related note, other than MoHun and RF, what are some good games where you're expected to craft your own weapons and consumables instead of just buying them at a shop? I love the feeling of prepping for an adventure by crafting all the necessary shit.

I mean i'm sure its nice, just I hate anime because of stereotypes

I got Gen for a christmass gift via 50$ nintendo shekels plus it was on sale for only 20 bucks, I don't regret a damn thing getting it. Free or not its fun as fuck still and I have big guy edition for to play with Holla Forums and help any of you newbies when Im on as best I can.

I will say gens hunting arts are OP as fuck.

Jailbreak it if you can, you can download any 3DS game for free.
If you can't, here's some recommended

First, go to 3ds.guide and hack it. It's easy enough to hack, and takes an hour at most. Then go to freeshop.pw and scan the barcode there, which gives you freeshop. Now you can get any game you want for free, with all DLC, and with no repercussions. Unless you consider piracy immoral there's no reason not to do it, and even if you do this still lets you play games out of region.
Whether you hack it or not, look these up:
>Sonic Generations 3DS it's different from the other versions

Yeah even if you don't like piracy CFW 3DS has stuff like region free, taking screenshots and backing up game saves. All very useful things to have.

Holy shit get ready for the journey of a lifetime. You're gonna have 30 to 40 minute battles where you're borderline stepping over a paper-thin line between victory and defeat at times when you get into the harder ranks, and you're gonna get your shit stomped in over and over if you're not ready. If you're smart and quick though, you'll beat the shit out of fights and go all out against the odds, still coming out the victor. 4U is the best Monhun, and I have a pretty big attachment to the PSP games. Shit's a grand time when you're going in blind; atmosphere is top notch and it always keeps surprising you with cool new features. Expect a good 400 or 500 hours of fresh content when the game is only like 30 bucks.

If you like rhythm games and Final Fantasy, the Theatrhythm Curtain Call is pretty great. Just be sure to get Curtain Call, as it has all the songs from the first one. Kid Icarus Uprising can be great, but it largely depends on if you can handle the controls or not. Animal Crossing New Leaf is fun and relaxing if you like those kinds of games, but it can end up feeling like a chore if you actively try to progress. Mario Kart 7 is fun, but I felt the harder level AI was more bullshit than in most games of the series. Shantae and the Pirate's Curse is fun, plus it has 3D tits. If you can't play Star Fox 64 any other way, the 3D version is perfectly acceptable. Both Kirby games on the system are great. If your 3DS is the New model, and you like Dynasty Warrior games, Hyrule Warriors on 3DS is the better version. I've heard good things about Little Battlers Experience, but I haven't personally played it, yet. Link Between Worlds is pretty good if you like Zelda.

Fuck yeah man that sounds fucking amazing, I want to get fucked in my asshole, OOOOOH YEAHHHHH!

Totally hiped for this shit now.

btw the 3DS is pretty much at the end of its life cycle, don't expect anymore big releases once the Switch comes out.

If by "get" you mean "buy" then none. Just hack your 3DS.

Unless the Switch fails horribly.

Yeah am expecting this, though I have feeling nintendon't will fuck it up some how.

I mean I could after the 3ds is considered dead by nintendo, honestly don't care if does or doesn't I will still have my games and play whether its hacked or not I don't mind buying games, I don't pirate games used to but I learn to care a bit more as a person.

I don't support the practice of leading stuff die off, but I support the people who gave me that fun and good times in my life.

Nintendo is going to have the handheld market cornered indefinitely, I don't think they're going to get lazy and let it slip to Sony again.

Faggot just get A9LH on it, stop giving Nintendo anymore money.

You should get CFW and a 64GB SD (microSD for n3DS) and then pirate all the games you want
Fuck Nintendo, they don't deserve your money. also CFW gives you access to better performance, romhacks, etc.

LBX is an awesome game, good storyline and animation cut scenes too.

I would recommend Bravely Default, and Bravely Second if you like rpg's. I would also recommend SMT: Devil Survivor if you want a turn based tactics rpg.

Shit dude, I haven't seen these in a while. Gotta rebuild my collection. Thanks.