dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Towale
coindesk.com/price/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Evenin' folks.

4AM is gay lol

Oh how the mighty have fallen.

didn't have to go there user

Morning everyone!

Still snowing and comfy here. Family order a bunch of pizza and stayed in. Was nice.

Played super spy hunter today. This game gets so damn hard. Not sure if I can beat it for once.

i was looking forward to a comfy snow day but i was up till 7am last night because my roommates were being dramatic over god knows what, when i finally to some sleep i somehow was still the first one awake to go out shoveling

and jesus is there a lot of shoveling to do at my building. there was probably more shit i wanted to blather on about but i'm pretty tired so i'm just stopping in and i'll probably go jack off and fall asleep

Futa cocks aren't gay.

Hey everyone, have you had a good day

Need torrent site but a lot are shit, wtf. Help!

I bet you think Futa isn't gay you faggot

extratorrent.cc purhaps?
Also do you know a way I can convert EPUB files into PDFs

Extratorrent cc

Night user!

Its been pretty great. Tempted to nap and get drunk later while its still snow outside.

You user?

Better than no snow, right? I honestly don't know.

It was aight, how was yours user?

heya smokes, whats up

Came home from 8 hour shift and got another tomorrow. Gotta go to sleep now and try to catch 7 or 8 hours of sleep. Good night dudes.

nig

Technically still a female, so no

what should i doooooo?

Alright, I didn't do much today, yesterday I went to town and tomorrow I'm going to have a Job interview that's a fair drive away

Not too bad, what did you do

i actually enjoy the snow a lot but i was in a shite mood from my friends/roommates acting so weird lately and i'm getting dragged into it

Night user, good luck!

Interview for what?

What'd you do in town?

Hey man, oh you know, same old same old, how's it with you?

Sleep hardy, farty.

If the Futa can cum then it's a Hermaphrodite or a man, which is probably most cases

Pretend to talk on the phone with someone. Your parents will be happy that they think you have a friend for once.

decent, more or less. next semester starts soon and it'll be the first time I take more than 12 credit hours a semester, wish me luck.

So my friend might buy an oppai mousepad, which one should I get is the question, I'm leaning towards Miia from monster musume

animedakimakurapillow.com/collections/3d-sexy-mouse-pad

hhahahahaha noooooo !!!

wait for them to leave for work

ger?

Apprentice Chef
And I went into town to play Blood Bowl, I won my game The second time I've won a game though I have drawn a few times
I'm starting to know how I'm supposed to play the game and I hope I can win again

Aloha monicas, what's good?
Couldn't think of a question this time around?

Put ketchup on your ears so it looks like they are bleeding. When they try to talk to you scream and say you are deaf.

Congrats! How well you know the people you play with?

but user………….

MUMMY DOESN'T WORK, ONLY DADDY DOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go downstairs while wearing headphones?

Mods deleted the wrong thread.

Whats your favorite form of travel in video games?

Nothin', just sat around all day like usual. You?

Have you thought of telling them to go fuck themselves?

bite the bullet or starve

I'm quite partial to flight.

I've seen them around time to time but I've only started meeting these people when I started going to GW

Pretty much the same, I'm probably going to prep my USB for the drive I have tomorrow

Its cliche as fuck, but sailing around in Wind Waker was comfy as all hell.

Just suck it up my dude. Its not like you're publicly humiliating yourself or anything

Good luck man, I hope you do well with it. What kinda courses you taking?

This guy gets it.

Are you fucking retarded?

i don't have the heart to do that, also since they're my roommates i don't want them to get pissy and leave and cause my rent to go up

Is that a genestealer

I meant in a specific game. Worded it better the first time around.

Ahhh they your m8s?

Still need to play it

Girls can have Orgasm but they don't produce Semen, which is what I meant

math, some comp sci, and diversity

u fukd up fam

wuz gud family

ye ye nigga get dat ass ryt

classic shit fam
but yo if nyckas ackin up jus sleep dey ass kna'mean fam w/ dat cobra clutch

watch it w/ dat busta

which one is futa again?

finns is on sum otha shit tho bruv

dat bane tho

I just finished a game I bought a little over a year ago. It was pretty good, pic related is the game.

What was the last game you beat, Holla Forums?

Pic related is best.

Eh maybe, some are cool people, others are a bit weird Myself included

Mornin smokes.

Walking.

I'd say play the WiiU version, but that would require buying a Wii U I got mine for free at some HS graduation event, then got WW for free for buying Mariokart. All in all though, you really do need to play it

Doesn't require a Wii U. CEMU is actually bretty gud already.

No, mister Simmons, everything went just as planned.

If girls can't produce semen then why do some of them have balls? Check mate.

Just fuck my case up.

You should like hang with them in ways not bloodbowl if you don't already. Grab pizza or beer or something.

I just need to set up my wii for pirate shit at some point. Been lazy.

DCUO style flight

Where you goin nigga?

The superhero mmo?

That thing was kinda fun but so jewy that I dropped it almost instantly.

Yeah, good point. Still, sucks you had to deal with all that fam.

ye monica, Simo Hayha was on a whole other level

An OG wii? Dude, that takes like 20 minutes tops. There's even a program that generates all the files you need and a set of rock simple instructions on how to use them

Yes I did too, but still the travel powers were pretty fun.

A relatively large city

No it's a memestealer.

THAT'S IT

IM DOING IT

IM GOING TO MAKE EGGS

PROBABLY MY PARENTS WILL INVITE A BUNCH OF PEOPLE TO THE HOUSE JUST AS I'M COOKING THME BUT H*CK IT

I need to do the same for mine. Moreso because my sisters want to play certain gamecube games together.

Fug. Goes to show how lazy I am. I've been putting it off for years.

can't you just type the word fuck?

Its more an issue trying to get a good spot to hook it up and stuff. My room is cluttered with too much shit.

xmas made that even worse.

Yeah I think I had some zoomy flash shit going on IIRC

What games?

RIP

Damn shame. At least Math and probably comp sci are pretty curriculum focused and without muh diversity bs.

eat all the eggs

nm x hbu

I agree, worst part is I already had to take a sociology class just to get into the program.

I feel you there my man. However, if you do find some space

modmii.comuf.com/home.html

Mario Sunshine, smash melee & brawl, probably a Mario kart and Mario party too. A few of the Zeldas as well.

Thanks chicken-chan.

I think Metal Gear Solid 4 about a year ago was the most recent game I ever finished. Ever play it?

How's it hangin' negrodamus

ayyyy

Man get her off that nintendo shit and get her some of the less known good titles on GC. There was tons of them.

Does winning a match of Stronghold Crusader count? That game is comfy as fug.

That one was fun too, made the game kinda platformy.

What

Yeah cause you could run up walls and shit. Saints row 4 got a lot of shit but man it had the same thing and that was a lot of fucking fun.

Long drive?

shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
i b on dat fema list fo'real tho

nigga cold af tbh
no pun intended tho monica

shieeeet cold af high af tbh fam fam is good 2

das kewl tho fam

shieeeeeeet. am2r I think?

Don't tell me how to raise my sister. What obscure vidya?

It's going alright. You doing good in your classes? What are you even studying? I don't think "bad lungs and good spag Western knowledge" is an available career path.

if I pretend I'm happy then it makes it so

Joy Division knew what was up.

It did do that didn't it. I wish more games would have sanic fast running and jumping.

that will only make you even more miseable

Stay safe you maniac.

how many eggs is 3 eggs to eat/

Yep, it's a 260mi Trip
I live Rural

Yeah. I gotta raise my sister on some good vidya after all.

Remove spider. Your vague facebook-tier feelsposting is cringy as fug. What's wrong homo?

got to drive in the snow today
wendys reopened in my area so I went there with an user and had some spicy chicken sandwhiches and frostys

holy shit its not ritsu and it's a second off

fams

Pure shite tbh. What's your major, man?

That is pretty good but no I must resist I want titties

Sounds fuckin' comfy.

Enjoy your b&, you sick monster.

Computer science

What

At least get her into custom robo.

Yeah seriously. Makes things a lot more interesting. Can't really thing of any others besides like sonic shit that does that.

[insert "You have to eat all the eggs"]

any mouse girls?

How do i chew 5 gum

Cloudbuilt is pretty fast, I pirated that and its fun.

i couldn never get into dem tbh fam

1 too many tbh

ch'yea fam final fantasy crystal Chronicles or w/e should b sum cool co-op tbh neva play'd dat shit tho

iz like 8 degrees out or so, was colduh yesterday but there's wind tonight n i don't botha trackin dat shit

WHO TOLD

met him at the local trump rally some months back
he is a big time /a/ moe fag and loves flip flappers, 3 episodes in and I'm only finding it passable

Yeah finished my winter course a few days ago, got a B+ so that's pretty great. Doing mathematics, though if they ever need a spag western expert who can't fucking breath that sure wu

(You)

Mind over matter fam.

Is there anyway to jack off but my sister/gf put a chasity lock on me so I cant really get a boner.

What do I do? Please help

Looks kinda neat, whats it like? Any good?

How did you two identify each other as 8ch anons?

on cube?
Crystal Chronicles is great if you have at least 2 GBAs

Three.

prostate simulation gonn b yo only ticket outta dat mess monica

Sounds like a fun drive man, hope you have a fun time.

You boost and jump and shoot parkour style from the start to the goal, trying to get the fastest time. Its hard without a controller, but its pretty great.

I'll have to try those.
Shieet X, I didn't know you would be into vanilla. Excellent taste.

Oh right I remember now. Something about a shitty engineer and a shitty mathematician and a shitty physicist for about 45 minutes while we're trying to play video games. You have impressive autism, you know?

Loli Hunter is that you?

Sounds chaotic.

I don't know what custom robo is. I never had a GC before.

How come 2?

try driving in a snowstorm in the dead of night

meeeeeeeh

Well you have these robots right and you customize them.

met up at a starbucks with another couple anons after one suggested it, I thought it weird to suggest it, 2 of them went TRS later tbh but not this one, he is an /a/ sperg through and through and has a love for good animation, even likes exosquad when I showed it to him

I've got an old 2000 extended cab S10 with 4 wheel drive, nice comfy drive, I even started singing and wished I had some german or russion singing songs to blast

The lewd is rude, dude.

each one acts as a controller so you can't have multiplayer without 2 to 4 GBA or GBA sp controllers with link cables

well to each their own

It's like pokemon, but set in a more realistic setting and instead of genetic abominations, everyone gets these little robots to fight eachother with. Would highly reccomend

Fuckin' brutal. You any good at it?

vanilla wut monica?

it cain b pretty scurry monica. dis 1 time i was basically spinnin da fuq out on da highway n thought i was jus gonna b stuk there till a fukkn truck came n hit mah shit. then a DoT salt truck n plow comes up behind me n cleared dat shit n got me to mah exit dat was a bad night tbh.

it ain't fun mayne hydroplanin n what not, otha niggas drivin like fukn retards n shit ain't a good look tbh mayne preferable to avoid dat shit less u hafta hafta b out u kno

No my taste is superior to all others and all video games should cater to ME.

Ok now theres more questions. How did you figure out that the 4 of you were all anons?

I'd say so. Logic and math are my only areas of talent.

direct communication by smartphone and the thread

Sounds really really comfy. How's it like with weather that cold?

I presume you were talking about the hand holding image I posted.

Sounds neat. I've been trying to get her to play new games, but she's pretty stuck on only playing Pokemon and Roblox. For some reason she plays that game everyday all day.

Agreed

kek

wew. A former friend's little brother used to be obsessed with that, and it looked autistic as all hell, moreso even than minecraft

Thanks man, I hone my craft.

dat da space dog frum da trek?

awww naw nycka naw i'm into anything dat end w/ da words excretions or gape tbh

ch'yea boi da angry 1

No thanks, I've never even driven on the snow before, I'd probably wrap myself around a telephone pole.

Ohhh duh. Thought you guys figured it out while there. Pepe pins or something.

Wonder how common that was back during the rally days. I didn't browse a lot of those threads even though I watched a ton of them.

The fuck is roblox, these screenshots aren't helping at all. Knock off minecraft? Maybe?

Don't you fucking "kek" me. You think that was a mother fucking joke?

Yes?

I got no idea what any of those are, being I'm a total idiot when it comes to automobiles and automobile accessories.

din it die or sumin?

it was a thread I started specifically for that rally because I heard there was going to be a rally in my area
every user counts

That's Dark Vader from The Star Trackers, right? I'm such a Trekker lol

Meme

Jesus Christ X.

ye mayne had 2 abuse dat pup i think. w/ da bad kirk n shit

ye das da bad mans man

Wew fam, it seems we are more different than I thought.

It's pretty autistic.

Hell if I know. It's like a social game I guess, maybe like club penguin? Ironically she used to play that before. Maybe I should just throw her into runescape. Maybe I should let her play my 2007scape account because I never touched it.

Same, sometimes it's best to stick with what you're gifted at, huh?

The only joke here is your life tbh

I was out of state the day Trump came to TN. It was literally my one real chance to see one and I missed it sadly.

year is 2000
extended cab means the cab, the are you sit in in the truck, is slightly elongated so that there is room behind the 2 seats
S10 is a model of truck
4 wheel drive means all 4 wheels are powered to move the vehicle, an advantage on difficult terrain like snow and ice or offroad

There is always re-election

Yeah, plus its fun and I doubt there will be a scarcity of demand for programmers.

cruel

well i am blak monica firs off. n besides it's not like im into anythin really kinky jus summa dat ole abusive stuff i ain't tryna cook a hoe n eat her or puttin diapers on or none of dat gay shit.

where tf did you have 2 b fam?

luh dat gondola tbh monica

*hugs*

ha….

lots is wrong

kins

gimme more

nah

aight

SAD!

those negative emotions need to come out, otherwise they'll fester and turn into stomach ulcers.

Yeah true. But who knows where I'll be in life then. Or if Trump will still be so beloved by us then.

The only thing cruel here was your family for not aborting you while they had the chance.

Went to go visit my dad while he worked out of state.

I'm guessing these are all good things, right?

Thats actually true.

I know!

Oi just messin m8

Why though?

infection that nearly killed me seems to be coming back, but now I don't have insurance, so no antibiotics for me

bukle up nigga i'ma takn all da numbahs 2 nite

True, STEM is pretty on the up-and-up in terms of demand. Anything specific you plan on hoping to work on? Vidjo games or software development etc?

CST here.

I've made it, boys.

What kind of infection?

it's all relative man
4wheel is great for snow and since I was driving in snow that was good
2 wheel drive tends to get better mileage though
this is pretty close to what my truck looks like, my truck also has a wench on it tho

Gondola is the greatest gift since spurdo.

abscess on my dick, born with hypospedias so half my urethra is surgically created and seems to have gotten weaker as I've aged

where we goin ritsu we don't need dubs

this tbh

Yeah you're probably right my bad.

true

Is your dick all mangled looking and shit?

Good because you ain't gettin em

Bonsoir niggie.

Not video games, they work you to death and pay you in peanuts from what I hear. I want a cozy office job writing backend code.

ikr monica iz a bad look 2

Oh yeah I understand. Gotta keep the pimp hand strong. Bitches better recognize, etc. The gays must be purged tbh monica

The best around. Ogreshill Cowboy Larp 2 Electric bogaloo when?

Did Trump go to every state in the Election

I remember your picture/vid but not what CST means

Yes, but thats also due in part to the poor circumcision job. One of the reasons I'm a permavirgin is that I refuse to ever show that monstrosity to a woman.

A chevy, huh?

Besides hawaii and alaska probably. Not sure about cali or like washington actually. Think so?

i feel it fam, if not purgt at leas quarantine dat ass tbh monica like i ain't wan dem round mah keeds tbh u kno how it b w/ yo seeds monica

i think so i wouldn't have bothered w/ CA tho tbh

Here are post convection stops.

nationalpopularvote.com/campaign-events-2016

This is all I really found.

he did in fact go to Washington

Trump and Bernie both went to Oregon but clinton didn't

I think I heard they get like $60-80k but work you 80 hours a week at some parts with no overtime. Office job is way comfier that's for sure.

ay yo hol up

so you be tellin me your dick is infected and shit right now and your dick is going to kill you?

How do you jerk off while its infected? Sounds messy and disgusting tbh

Reported for not using 7 squids in a row.

Same as tbh
How you holding up user?

Yeah I feel ya, gotta protect muh chillun. Perhaps maybe not even quarantine them, just make it a worldwide standard to reject homos.

Absolute madman. I'll post dinosaurs in honor of your soon to be banned memory.

sup budys

yeah, my mom and dad had been driving them for years, all the S10s have similar parts so when a blazer or truck went bad parts were always on hand

Soon.

well, it doesn't flow back into the urethra. Its just a cyst like bump that will eventually grow to the size of a grapefruit unless it gets lanced.

I thought he went to both of them but maybe he didn't go to North Dakoda or Wyoming as there was no Primary there

The San Diego Protest was funny

reply to me with a spike image!!

What about cali though?

How goes user

i miss genkai tho

how da shit used 2 b monica bak in da day in shit jus stomp em out real quik send da niggas packin monica no homo

why would I care if Trump went to Cali?
I think so

holy shit dragonball fusions is pretty fun. 10/10, would almost accidentally brick my system at least twice to play again

Well Washington and Oregon were about 8 points close weren't they

Sure thing, here have a gif.

Who cares if you care, I CARE.

What do you mean "flow back into the urethra"?

And thats crazy. Can't you do it with like a hot knife and a lot of booze?

Been up playing nost/elysium wow next to my fireplace. Now my eyes are burning. I am going to bed now. Enjoy your 4 AM

Night user!

Which one is fusions?

in what way fam?

smoking is very bad for you but sometimes it looks cool

would smoking make me cool do you think?

Hi, guy

night familam

Kudos for going American muchacho.

Oi gimme back my (You)

Hell yeah nigger.

We need to go back to those times. It's time to make society great again.

Pretty sure that image is from some degenerate trap doujin from what I've gathered. However that is just an excuse for me to post pic related.

hadn't even entered into my mind
I do prefer american or at least german
checked

The infection is in the urethra, it created a fistua to the surface of the skin where the abscess is. I might be able to lance it myself if it gets bad enough and I get drunk enough, but still, its an infection, not just a cyst.

Life waits for no one I'm afraid.

how far from the surface is it?

Wait for these digits.

nice

Oh wait fuck

I thought those races were closer than they actually were for some reason

far enough to make it where I'd need to slice through all of the skin just to reach it. It sort of floats just beneath.

Neat little 3ds rpg that I guess just got translated into english recently. Kinda like Xenoverse lite, but with turn based combat and the gimmick being fusions.

Good job famalam

Thats fucking disgusting. Do you piss like pus?

thankfully no

Smoking doesn't make you cool, but sometimes cool people smoke.

My only weakness. Now I must return to the abyss from whence I came and go to sleep because I gotta wake up early to go to church and sing as part of the worship team FUG I'm going to be tired aight goodnight folks Jesus loves you etc

Sounds kinda fun. Any of the girls get cute fusions with each other?

Wait wait wait. You said it could get as big as a grapefruit. Has this happened before? Wouldn't your benis just explode?

yeah sadly oregon was like 30% away from what I remember

so you couldn't drain it by making an opening with a needle?

Rev up those "Die Die Die!"-ers

Good night fam

Well. At least that's not usual shitty dmx post, and nice get.

yes, well it was more like a clemontine actually. I got septic and nearly died from multiple systems organ failure.

tried that and the hole wasn't big enough, I guess if I got some larger tipped needles maybe, but then the capsule would still be there, that needs to be removed too.

Bravo.

Everyone gets a fusion
dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Brapan
dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Pandel
dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Arale_18

WAITS FOR NO ONE

i hate people so much

i hate them hate them

I can't help it fam

shat

Fire up those gas chambers.

Damn has that left you all kinds of fucked up? Which organs failed?

none, but I was almost at the point where it would have started

POST LINK

ur gon get banned

A bientot, Padre.

Damn right I am, I'm a fuckin' riot.

NOT scare of the janjan

I really wish that had a cuter design. Thats a fucking awesome idea.

Ahh well thats good. You apply for nigger care?

same tbh

archive.is/LfyHB

u gota wut nigga?

shieeeet SBR beta b on da fox engine or sum shit monica

part 8 workin sumn like shenmue'd b cool

a nigga can dream tho ryt

i luh dat fukn gondola tbh monica

Yes, but obongos medicaid extension plan dropped my county this year so I don't know whats gonna happen

dropped your county? like da whole thang? they jus like ya ain't blak enuff fo dis shit fam get w/ it or get lost monica?

gondola a best fam

I can't wait until this garbage is fucking gone. I'm getting all kinds of fucked cause of king niggers shit this year too.

I want tbh

She also gets a fusion with one of the villains from the mmo/xenoverse
dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Towale

You're walking a dangerous line at least you aren't rping as her

shieeet dat 1 hits home tbh fam

i kno u do bruv

did someone rp as her then??

>archive.is/LfyHB
thanks fam

I love these, please tell me how you came by them?

Kawaii!

And yeah monica shiiiiiiet you think I ain't be up all in that xenoverse bitch?

yes, the whole county, I can pick a new one come open enrollment period, but thats not for another 6 months so idk what to do until then.

same, then maybe the state can fix this shit

Daily reminder. RItsu isn't the op edition.

i lik eye patch hoes tbh fam

shieeet dem nigguhs triflin w/ it i ain't even kno dey could do dat dat shit needs to go away tbh

i'm surprised i ain't normally fug w/ lyrical gondolas dis 1 is also gud monica

shieeeeeeeeeeeeeettttt

Checked

Which is why it was a second off
:^)

I'd just be happy with the prices going back down to fucking normal. My parents are pissed off and can't afford to cover me and are pressuring me to get a job 100x harder than ever before.

I'm just posting whatever sounds good at the moment fam

u doin gud w/ it 2 tbh fam fam u gotta nigga zonin fam feelin mah self

I'm just saying you're already doing something that's technically banworthy, that would just make the mods even more against you.

At least you aren't as bad as most of the people in the half/b/ waifu threads though. Jesus fucking christ thats the biggest collection of human refuse I've ever had the displeasure of being around. Why do I torture myself so?

8-bit photo lab for android. Unlocking all of the filters and everything costs ~$60 or just be smart and use Lucky Patcher

Xenoverse was my fucking jam when I had a ps4. I wish I had the sequel though, I hear that's a lot better .

My wife is great, but eyepatch girls in general are always a good choice

(Satan)
checked

someone explain this shit to me

aight

thanks fam

it does indeed

It's like a more professional quality MAD sorta

Gonna clock out for tonight. See you guys around, everybody take care.

2 was really great. I feel like the melee combos were better in 1. 2 had an all around better experience though.

The only real issue that kept 2 from being great was that if you played a lot of 1 first, having to regrind the same unlocks over again was just awful and made the game hard to play.

night

how ya'll resolutions goin if ya niggas made any? I ain't do mah pushups yesterday but I banged sum out tonight so I think I'm good need som rest days w/ it I guess.

ye it's gud 4 dem to have in case of semen related injuries

i left a burnin bag of dookie at WH Front door last week. rang da bell n eything. then I got 5 guyz

BAI NIGGA

panic attacks are so shit

night man

sounds like quite the evening

Grinding unlocks in 1 was the fucking worst. I was also heavily into Destiny at the time, and THAT had a less autistic rng system.

I'm still mad

I didn't make any resolutions because I'm already content with life.

I've had one before
shit's rough when you don't know what the fuck is going on

Its not nearly as grindy in 2 thankfully. But after doing it so much in 1, it kinda ruins it.

mo lyk complacent monica

only had one in me life, that was when I was contemplating submitting my 3D model for some game which turned into space engineers

so u was pretty keen on it fam?

Get those fuckin gas station dubs out of here fam

My life is perfect for the most part.

That is the most disgusting image I've ever seen in my entire cute life.

I'm done posting for today.

Cya user!

night fam

ye ye fam i hear ya

bai monica sleep tyt gib kiss '3'

night

swift knows whats up

For reals though. If I had like 10k in the bank, I'd be like a fucking king. Last time I went to a casino a woman won 16k out of a machine. If only it were me.

yo i'll put 5k down at da roulette table tonight monica jus tell me blak or red

dis tbh family

sheieeeeeeieeeeeet

Always red.

keep em cumin fam

or else

I own 4 bitcoins
a week ago they had jumped to 1,100
they dropped a bit but are risign up again

I bought them for about 1,500
sometimes ritsu, all you have to do is make a smart investment and sit on it for a while

aight

You paid 400$ than they are worth? How is that smart?

all 4 for 1,500
initially for 1,200 but it dropped one time and I panicked ten boughtthem back at 1,500, now I just write them off like they aren't a part of my budget, money I never touch except to immediately refill for making online purchases and I am rewarded for my patience by their growing value

current value of single bitcoins here
coindesk.com/price/

So do you ever get a major shock when you wake up in the middle of a dream

like once or twice

nice

Sometimes I get some serious vertigo

My dreams have been so vivid lately and have been making me wake up all kinds of depressed.

I actually have all 4 seasons saved on my passport and some more gondolas, but too lazy to get them out

I only have Winter and Autumn, I haven't even seen the other two

seriously ritsu, an investment of 1500 that has paid off over 2,000
I recommend bitcoin as better than a savings account, you just need to be willing to sit on it

I mean like a strong body shock that's fucking disorientated

all 4 were posted in this thread, give me a minute

Don't trust it and even if I did, if I had that kind of money it'd be going straight towards a trip to japan.

you're bad with money ritsu

Usually I end up jumping out of dreams and sitting up really fast like AAAA so yeah sorta.

What money? You know I'm NEET.

ayy

gay

Pan a cute

even when I was NEET I was better than you with money

Found em

You da real mvp

I want our ss13 server back

I'm just a team player

we probably lost too many autists to be honest

I forgot to mention that most people in LotGH are probably Australian

Austrian fam

they're still around, just need an actual server with coders

fuckit

I ain't gonn autist together the engine any more fam, not enough content to incentivize me

I said ss13 not ftl13

all the same tbh

escapism, ho

pirate the first mass effect

cp code was FAR behind nu/tg/ code but we only need to steal the parts from it like clock cult and other sorts and we'd have been in a much better place tbh

the only place that's better is a new engine

you say that and you'd not be wrong but it's not happening

it's happening
eventually
probably 10 years from now when someone actually bothers to get another 2D atmos sim running

exactly, put your hands into the shit and forge out some diamonds for us to play with sooner

if you need ideas or sprites then I can help you out on that

shit fam, I barely know where to start
all I can think to do is godot engine and game dev shit has been on my backlog so long after so little I almost have to start from scratch again to learn godot
I'll start taking a crack at it I guess but first what I really need is an idea of how an atmos sim is supposed to work

W E W

I bought it on steam

at least you didn't buy the box when it came out

to simulate an atmosphere in an enclosed space

yeah that's incredibly vague

I need to know how fluids are supposed to act so I can at least try to approximate that

I think I'm gonna have to learn fluid physics

further, what was the reason we even needed a new engine?
all I know of is that it lacks multicore processing and codign is shit for some reason but I don't know why, and were those the only reasons?
does GODOT engine even support multicore?

W E W

WEW

yes fluids pls

new engine was for ftl13 since we needed something which was small and wasn't retarded

no

no, SS13 has needed a new engine since forever due to how shit the language is, not that I ever learned it

thought you meant power engine my mistake

it's also to remove byound out of the process

oh yeah, its assumed but it bears saying

shit you thought I was talking about a reactor for running the ship?

right

Just put 6 SMES on it and provide a pacman generator and we can run off of plasma

yeah but eh my potato engine looked memy enough for it tbh