Runs better than Overwatch

Who laughing now Overcuck?

I like the game and never even played overwatch but if you still play paladins you're literally retarded and your pc is going to die.

Almost forgot Paladins is free

Reddit this this way, OP
>>>/reddit/

botnet and gay

I played Paladins in alpha and it was genuinely pretty fun.
It seems like the game god progressively worse as the game went on though.

At least Hi-Rez has some hot characters.
Skye has a fat ass and Cassie has a huge rack that seemed to have some jiggle physics when I played.

YING

Im only here for the lewds, please post mor

are you retarded?

As you wish.
Fucking knife-ear lovers.

Here user, watch a relaxing video, get a beer, and laugh a little.

Maybe you will stop playing assfaggots.

How are they not out of buisiness?

First off sorry for deleting the post, it showed up as a double post for me and when I deleted one the other went with it, can't be bothered typing all that again.

Second off fuck if I know. HR literally gives away free shit at every turn. Free Skins, free weekly premium currency, free chests, so why anyone would actually spend money on gems or chaos crystals or whatever is retarded and pointless. You get that shit for free anyways and they do countless sales and gem events so you don't even need to save that often.

Kind of a shame. I liked smite in beta, i really liked tribes, and i never got into that mmo thing. Hi rez fucks everything up.

The problem is that GA wasn't originally an MMO thing, it was just this big PvP game similar to TF2 but different enough to stand on its own merits. Then they kept introducing shit like the open world PvE and the PvE missions and the game lost focus and died. What sucks the most is that GA's marketing campaign was "no elves" something that kept making fun of PvE.

you're just the other side of the same cancerous coin, you dumb kike

sssssshhhhh

What's this about unremovable spyware and botnets?

This, it was fun while it lasted but you can toss it into the same pile as Tribes now.

Their anticheat is basically a keylogger. Not joking.

see

Also this game reeks of another secret bitcoin miner in each install, hasnt been found yet.

OP your newfag is showing and you will only be left dissapointed when the game is completely dropped in a year or two. You should never play a Hi rez game, they will always dissapoint.

I'm laughing because you're choosing to play a shitty game and acting it's great because it's not some other shitty game

Me because you actually think you're better than a Suicide Watch player.

lol no