This is a great game. It eventually bored me...

This is a great game. It eventually bored me, but this is the only game where the bore would gradually wear out and I always found myself getting back into this game. There's something about this game (and other Beth games in general) that makes it worth playing forever. Something that makes them so comfortable and homely, I feel most at home with TES and TES-like Bethesda games. Like a loyal husband and loyal wife relationship, my dearly wife isn't without flaws and our relationship isn't without rough edges, but love always prevails in the end. This is what true love really means.

my true love is dubs

This is embarrassing.

Your wife is cheating on you.

dubs don't cheat

I didn't get dubs.

me neither

But I will.

If I get dubs right now this thread is over and nobody will ever get dubs ever again

I wanna fuck that

Everyone's just angry because they aren't patrician enough to feel the same love that I feel.

For cock?

Look who the fuck is talking

checkem

Check these

same to you

Forgot my sage

Why can't we all get along?

20+ replies and no dubs yet. That's a darn shame.

this thread is cursed

So it appears.

TES and TES-like games are literally art.

What is art? Is it good or evil? From God or from the devil? From man's strength or from his weakness? Could it be an image of social harmony? Might that be its function? Like a declaration of love: the consciousness of our dependence on each other. A confession. An unconscious act that none the less reflects the true meaning of life — love and sacrifice.

Art affirms all that is best in man — hope, faith, love, beauty, prayer . . . What he dreams of and what he hopes for . . . When someone who doesn't know how to swim is thrown into the water, instinct tells his body what movements will save him. The artist, too, is driven by a kind of instinct, and his work furthers man's search for what is eternal, transcendent, divine — often in spite of the sinfulness of the poet himself.

go away todd

Video games are not art
Bethesda shit is not art
checkem

Praying for trips. Everyone give me your energy.

If dubs then Hodd Toward is number one

Check

GETTING CLOSE

By TES, Todd as an artist has made something that is whole and truthful.

Feelio when we missed all possible dubs, and even the trips.

why is she brushing her teeth with semen?

TES isn't Todd's.

You did it fam. You finally did it.

ps: check em'

Impressive.

TES as we play today, free of procedural generated level design, is made by Todd.

speak for yourself
CHECK MY DUBS
檢查我的雙打

出て行けごきぶり人退散

Oh boy

Get the fuck out, you tasteless retard.

rollan for dubs

fuck

jeggum :DDD

rolling again

kek isn't with me

sad

can someone post this picture but it's user and his room mates and maybe the thread cap? i don't have it but i was in the thread

DUBS
I wont actually get dubs or any other form of repeating digits. :^(

Check these singles

can I have some too?

Holy shit, this thread is a complete failure.

This is a terrible dubs thread.

itds the jews

THIS IS NOW A DUB THREAD. STOP LAUGHING.

just like your games Todd

CHECK 'EM!

Is this three or NV?

I'm retarded, but so are you for loving such a shit game. Also check em

How can it be a dubs thread if everyone fails at getting dubs?

check em

Check'em

check em

just let this failure die already