Another Ubisoft game slain by the CPY

Another Ubisoft game slain by the CPY

Far.Cry.Primal - CPY

ENJOY

If you like the game, support the devs and buy it!

Other urls found in this thread:

dnoid.me/files/details/3522694/28659760/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice try, FBI
Fuck off, FBI. Yes, you are that obvious.

FarCry Primal is fucking garbage, free or not.

Also I I filtered your namefaggot ass what the fuck Holla Forums. Fuck off with your namefaggotry no matter why you've done it.

Torrent links are illegal my friend

>>>/fbi/

Is this game decent? I liked Far Cry 3 and the DLC called Far Cry 4

No. It's fucking garbage. It's the fucking worst one they've done.

You have low fucking standards.

thanks.

I would imagine not. It's like far cry 4 but without guns. The bow is still there and you have a bird UAV. I wonder what they replace radio stations with.

Anyways great work CPY, Do warhammer next please.

Campfires.

I'vw been enjoying nuhitman and total warhammer a lot, thanks cpy

Kek I didn't even realize Primal was uncracked this entire time, I just didn't give a shit about it after how fucking boring FC4 was.

Is it actually worth spending time on?

Who cares?
Literally who?
I won't
Fuck off shill

Seriously, I get that you faggots have no good games to crack that use Denuvo, but fuck there are mildly better games to crack than a game no one knows exists.

No.

Imagine that shitpile FarCry 4 but even worst.

I think of it as a big "fuck you" to ubisoft and other publishers using this shit, so why don't you just fuck off and not post if you dont care, you massive cum slurping faggot.

I appreciate that another Denuvo game was cracked, but did it have to be one that nobody cares about. Although then again, that applies to most of the games with Denuvo

Now, now, the cuckfugees are preconditioned to get triggered by piratefags. It's essentially their nature to be shitters.

cracking black flag week before release was the biggest fuck you. not much of a middle finger to crack something almost a year after release

Holy mother of newfag
Are we being raided?

Thanks for the heads up OP, I'm still not wasting time on this trash though.

Jesus Christ faggot, go away.
DevunoWatch is an user who posts whenever CPY posts a new crack.
If you're so fucking new that you can't find their cracks or can't find a torrent of their cracks, maybe you should fuck off back to /r/piracy and ask there.

The map is the same as FC4's :^)

It's to show how ineffective it is. They don't care if someone uses it, they just want the Devs to know at this point.
Anyways, CPY always encourages us to buy the game if we enjoy it, else that would be illegal, user :^)

OP YOU NIGGER, YOU FORGOT SOMETHING
Can I please get the receipt for this purchase?

Yeah, but somehow it's even shittier. It's like they wanted to hide how garbage the game was by shoving in animals every 10 meters that you can't see so you're too distracted and annoyed. Sad thing is that it's still easy as fuck. I played through the entire game without using tamed animals or the owl UAV and I completed it no problem on hardest.

The guy that told me that was given a look and never spoken to again.

Anyways, Mark, when can we ban the anti-piracy niggers?

It sold like shit too, surprising no one
Audiences just wanted Blood Dragon 2.

I'm afraid to ask, but what age was he?

Older than most anons here.

Reported for CPY

What about asians? You forgot one demographic

Why musy people be so dumb?
Even if not essencial to their survival, why must they eat shit and pretend it does not matter?

>>>/cuckchan/

Looks like you forgot a few of nature's favourite races, too.

I havent browsed cuckchan since 2014

Cumskins, the lot of you

Better to be a cumskin than a shitskin tbh

Go back to wherever you came from you Holla Forums tier cocksuckers.

cuckchan tier tbh

Thanks for the notification but if you wanted a DENUVO thread, you could've made one and gib torrent links
If you want to Reddit, pls go

none of those you mentioned are a race tho

At least 3 are

CPY only ever releases the cracks, and they host it in a really fucking obvious spot that any dickhead could find.
You find a download of the full game, run their crack then play.
You niggers are getting soft and expecting every cracked game to be repacked in 10 seconds.

Anyways, thanks CPY, I didn't know you finally cracked JC3.

I hate this so

I really, really sold like shit. And it fucking deserves it.

Calm down wannabe
Tradition was to make a crack status / /scurv/ thread to notify a crack, or post in an already existing one
Doing one just for a simple notification, and from a shit game, and namefagging, and whitout naming a dunce just made the standard package, that's not cool

Go away samefag

I came from here, i have always been and there's nothing you van do about it.

This is an announcement, it's not to fucking spoonfeed you and who the fuck will go too /scurv/ or the fucking share threads unless they're there to request something. No one but faggots like you go there to be spoonfed, only the vola circlejerkers the few rare anons actually upload anything to share, there rest is recycled links or direct you to other sites. Why don't your type just fuck off to halfchan, the only "wannaba" is you pretending to be an "oldfag".

Kek

Taking this rough aren't you, guess a really hit a nerve
I did my part back then, so stop projecting, spoonfeed is requesting even the things we dont care like notepads, in a single convenient package. A standard name to know the convenient version is a rule, not a commodity
And stop samefaggin OP, go take a hike and follow the normal procedures for any civilized man, this is not Holla Forums
Fag

So, why are you feeding him You's?

Yes! Thanks CPY

I honestly completely forgot that this game came out altogether.

😂👌

I would try it out, but there's still no fitgirl repack. I have data caps to deal with from my shitty ISP.

There is also an official HD texture pack you can download, base game must of looked awful is they released this.

dnoid.me/files/details/3522694/28659760/

Who do pirates always post this?

Guess its like in youtube some people put "I dont claim to own the sound in this video" in the description or something along the lines.

Total Warhammer hasn't been cracked as far as I know, unless you play the Linux version but that is gonna suffer with horrible performance because nobody can into drivers.

Does not compute

so this is why PC games have been getting worse and worse lately

Is there anything they can't do?

Still being the operative word.

but denuvo is dead, im playing it right now

What is disney infinity?

Guess it's the cuckfugees.
The yellow kike tried to force the cuckchan pass onto them and now they're "seeing" the truth.

Thanks user. Far Cry games are kinda comfy but I don't want to support DRM.

Explain.

Can't wait to not play it since it's a shitty ubi game I have never cared about

Another denuvo game that is also garbodor.

you see, denuvo has been cracked for a game nobody here played or wanted so that means you can play all the denuvo games now and start posting pics of dead people and graves that say denuvo on them :^)

Wasn't that cracked soon after release? I think I remember seeing it on TPB. But then again I didn't really look to see if there is an actual crack or if it was just the un cracked ISO. Didn't want to play it for free then and don't want to play it now

no real point in cracking it until they stop shitting out DLC

I don't think so. You may have seen a console version or something.

But why would I want to download a shitty game?

Some open sandbox game with Disney's versions of Amiibos you buy and collect, stutter cunt.

Good thing it bombed and cost the jews as Disney over 100 million.

THEY JUST RESKINNED THE WHOLE FUCKING MAP!

HORY SHET! I'M GLAD I DIDN'T BUY FARCRY NIGGER SIMULATOR.

ty user!

Its more of what this represents then the game itself. It just shows people that denuvo will keep getting cracked so buying which is useless for such shit games I know is stupid when you can just wait to pirate it.

All the non cracked denovo games can be downloaded, they are released as "full game" but you cant do anything with them.

Thanks for making my day happy.

Huh. That's, well, shit, something. I always thought everyone hated Far Cry 2 because it wasn't shit.

and that's how i got to keep a game i didn't really want for free

Didn't stop anyone from cracking doa5