Your favorite online wall building games

Games that involve building walls to prevent dangerous things/people from getting into your base.

Currently my favorite game of that type is Ark Survival.

It is our nature to build walls to protect our stuff and people, Trump is just the current year's version of that.

I summon an evil demon, by the name of TruthSeeker in this thread, because i know it will end up being derailed by leftypol again.

Rampart

Who is this semen demon?

>>>/reddit/

Don't talk about my gamefu youfaggot.

Do you exclusively play 8 bit games?

Who's that hot monster behind the demon?

Damn, forgot my sage.

Too late faggot you've already upboated my thread.

Friendly reminder that Holla Forums and Holla Forums are just another D&C tactic; ignore the posts clearly meant to stir up shit.

There's no wall building like stronghold:crusader wall building.

/thread

Factorio. Arm those laser turrets against hippie Greenpeace ayy scum, run over them with tanks and trains.

minecraft :^)

Sieg Heil

Age of Empires 1 and 2, especialy 2. Nothing beats being the Byzantines and creating a wonderful empire while everyone kills eachother.

Making an above ground city in dwarf fortress.
Dragons and other flyers will rape you but who cares.

Nice building but pointless, at least in single player. The AI is pretty bad, nothing unusual for that time period, so you don't need walls at all, you can just build large towers at choke points through which the enemy will 100% certainly attack every time. If you don't build walls the enemy won't even try to use siege to bring down your towers. Stronghold Crusader 2 however has better AI and building a castle is actually necessary

What a fucking faggot.
Your opinion is objectively right though, ark is reddit as fuck

No, only reddit is reddit. And you're as much reddit as ark, so please fuck off
>>>/reddit/