People think Albert wesker being alive in RE7 was a leaked

Is umbrella corps capcom biggest failure?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dBIl9DXQUbs
residentevil.wikia.com/wiki/Jill_Valentine
youpak.com/watch?v=0EaErTdH7M8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's not DmC

RE7 Salt Party when?

But enough people played DMC to know it's endings

Does anyone even care about the Wesker being alive plot twist at this point?

How?

FUCK♂ YOU♂

Did anyone think Wesker would actually be dead for real this time? How can it be a twist when it's literally the same fucking thing that's happened a million times over?

No fuck you leatherman.

the Resident Evil universes plot armor is getting rough. Either way, I'm really hoping they are holding a ton back from us with RE7, because at the moment it looks and plays boring as hell. The only thing good it has is the atmosphere.

Does anyone even care about RE's plot at all anymore?

Does anyone even care about RE after 5/6 depending on your level of tolerance for eating shit?
This new direction for the main RE series is the only reason people still give a fuck about it.

Is Wesker being alive a plot twist? Hasn't he died before just to come back anyway?
Did anyone really think Wesker would be killed off whilst there's still money to be made from beating this dead horse?

Yeah, I kind of do. I got into this big discussion with a friend years back about how Wesker is going to survive the ending to RE5. My friend went to great lengths to tell me how unlikely it was that anybody could recover from THAT. And he was pissed because I kept reminding him of what fucking game franchise we were playing.

So I'd like to dust off the old 360 and send him a message sometime, with just "Wesker is back" and see if he still remembers.

It's fucking bullshit. The RPG is the definitive boss finisher and they used TWO.
WHILE HE WAS DROWNING IN A VOLCANO

Worse than any "Nanomachines" explanation in MGS. Actually it's worse than any god damn retcon that Kojima managed to come up with.

Every time.

Stopped playing after the 4th game, didn't wesker ==GET THROWN INTO A FUCKING VOLCANO?==

I just want a game where you breach The Hive.
Kinda like this map, but long enough to fill a whole game and with lots of backtracking and secret routes.
Why is this so hard?
I just want a good game about faceless soldiers being sent to kill paranormal shit.

Sounds more like you want to play classic Doom than modern Resident Evil.
Nothing's stopping you.

He died in a volcano, how in the fuck can you survive that unless there are clones or they're bringing back that one dude from Revelations 1 or they're bringing back Steve from Code Veronica?

It had like a peak of 400 people online. Of course its a flop even compared to Blunderborn. I wonder why Capcom ever thought it was a good idea.

Ellen Ripley died in a vat of molten lead along with a baby Xenomorphy queen. They ressurected both of them.

Same thing happened here.
Me: He'll be back
M8: He just got a rocket jammed up his ass, he's not surviving that.
Me: What series do you think this is? He'll be back nigga, trust me.

NOT CANONICAL.

NEVER HAPPENED.

The atmosphere, pace and gameplay is completely different though.
I want a classic RE experience in the Hive with faceless gas mask wearing soldiers

So, Resident Evil game where you play as Wesker made by Platinum when?

What is it with you people and muh volcano? If he could survive RPG blasts to the face what the fuck is lava gonna do apart from tickle?

Real aspie hours.

We all know that 2007 was one of the worst years in human history, arguably the beginning of the end of the golden years of video games. But there were a few gold nuggets like this that came out that year. In its honor, can we have a "game-related content from 2007 that was actually good" thread?

Also, here is a cool cover I found of this song:
youtube.com/watch?v=dBIl9DXQUbs

FUCK

lmao

2007 was a good year for vidya
Too bad its was also the year when casuals flocked technology in general and the crisis happened, lowering consumers standarts just as AAA was cutting down on costs and released pure garbage and smaller companies just outright died.

People like you really irritate me. Sure you may not care but it's something that somebody else likes and all you can do is shrug your shoulders and act as if just because it doesn't matter to you it shouldn't to anyone else. Do I get upset when a developer censors some random weeb game that I had no idea existed? No, but I can understand the upset from fans of the game not getting the original product and instead getting a watered down version.

People get attached to certain things regardless of the form of media, video games, movies, books, TV series, and it's more than reasonable that people can get angry or upset when a person other than the actual creator (and sometimes creator) of the IP decides to fuck over something with such a great legacy.

The Thing from John Carpenter and The Thing 2011. Or the first two Terminators and every Terminator past Judgement Day. Star Wars and the new trilogy. Godfather I & II compared to Godfather III etc.

Besides something being set in some form of reality regardless of whether it's based on our view of it or a fantasy view (LotR/Superhero) is what good writing is derived from. When you start throwing shit out of the window and deciding shit just happens because it happens is when the writing stops being good and ends up becoming shit.

TL;DR stop being a fucking faggot because you think your lack of interest in something makes you superior.

Hunk Is the Broly of RE

Your post is the dark souls of hungarian choir boards

Broly is the Citizen Kane of Chinese cartoon villains

It gives president to bring back anyone melted in lava when they hulk out, like the Ustanak. It breaks suspension of disbelief beyond all doubt and fire is no longer the guarantee is should be. Unless RE7 does a bait and switch and there was actually two Weskers somehow people will fucking stop caring at that exact moment.

How that even possible?

So RE5 was pointless then? Good to know.

Everything they've done since RE4 has been pointless.

Doesn't help that Revelations 2 has Wesker's sister as the villain, who may or may not have implanted her psyche on a little girl so she could live forever or something.

so, what'll you guys be playing instead of RE7 when it releases?

Why would they bring Albert back when Revelations 2 had Alex Wesker as the new Wesker and she succeeded in becoming a loli?

There's also a whole family of Weskers out there

I guess Alien Isolation? Same shit but in space.

>mfw I thought Umbrella Corps was fun_ and already knew about Wesker

What was fun about UC? Its like E-sports RE.

It's basically a fast-paced game of Mercenaries where you play as "Hunk" which is something I wanted.

If Capcom was smart they'd have made it F2P by now, but instead they let the game die because they charged way to fucking much for it.

Now i'm not dissing Jojo, but Araki is known to bullshit his way past character deaths so he can have a dude launched beyond the atmosphere via a volcano.

That's because he knows that simply pushing a villain in isn't enough in scale, and when his villains die, they stay dead. Except for Diavolo, but to be fair he's just dying over and over forever anyway so he's still out of the plot, and while Kars didn't die, he still got ejected into space and went catatonic so he's functionally dead as far as the story is concerned.

Wesker got shot with two RPGs and got buried in lava. If that motherfucker is alive, this virus shit he's infected himself with is "fuck you i'm a wizard" level magic.

Hmmmm, what could it be?

I don't think lava does any good stopping things in RE. Rockets maybe. How Al survived those, I don't know.

Not even once.

Barring that they could always put Wesker in Chris' body
Imagine Chris slowly being taken over by Wesker

They couldnt even hand that to chris, fucking capcom.

I was interested in canon until I realize that companies don't give a flying fuck and will always ruin what you love, dipshit. See Fallout 3 and 4.

Araki pls no.

Wouldn't that be more like grafting Liquid Snake's arm onto Solid Snake, so every once in a while during a mission he just starts freaking out, arguing with himself in a different voice, and punching himself in the face?

Fallout was a shit series the whole time, and of course it was gonna get more shit when it became extra casualized. That's what you get for giving a fuck about games that any person with half a brain could have seen were bad from a mile away.

I keep seeing you around in various threads saying the same bullshit.
You really need to fuckoff.

So Wesker is confirmed to be Bio Broly. This shit sucks.

But did you check the pulse? :^)

WESGER!

Still waiting for him to get his own solo game instead of this shit they gave us.

How about~ Resident Evil: Cold Blood :3

I think it's really neat how much people got out of the Resident Evil film even though it was trash

how can he be alive when he was sunk into a lava lake and bombarded with rocket launcher shells. Oh wait, gene technology and time jumping is always there for retarded story writers if they ever need a pseudo plausible plot, just like in RE6

Well, gives the fact that this lava might have been mud considering how much Alby cared about standing in it and that he took rockets before, we have an explanation.

It only hurts a lot.

Umbrella corps makes me want to inhale smoke

You killed his clone or double in RE5 instead! That or you killed some robot shit I dunno.

Would Capcom rewrite their existence if someone aimed rockets at their building?

So has it ever been explained why she turned blonde?
Also, it is horrible to think that jill was turned into a fucktoy.

residentevil.wikia.com/wiki/Jill_Valentine

Fuck, so now shes perpetually blonde?

The right way to do it is milk + coke.

I gave up completely on this company, surprised they honestly have any money after taking so many corporate uppercuts to the accounts, what honestly made me lose faith was res5 that pretty much made me outright put them in the trash bin, least dead rising 2 was fun, dead rising 1 is still better though more polish solid ideas there.

its almost a bummer that umbrella corps is such an abortion because the idea of a tacticool shooter with zombies as obstacles is cool on paper

The first film is actually decent
Like 6/10 decent, scaled down,neat ideas, pacing is flawed, actually spooky in some areas, great atmosphere.

Theres just something about spooky labs that I love and they nail that.
Shit like the Redqueen and the laser defense system, the Maryln Manson music that pumps you up but creeps you at the same time, everything being locked down aside from the maintenance entries.
Its an actual decent movie even if not a good RE movie.
Rest is comlplete trash though.

Still remember all those Zombie Master matches too.

Forgot the embed

Bringing back characters that were supposed to be dead in previous chapters it's SO OVERDONE that the real surprise is when they stay ACTUALLY dead.
And this is for every media, not just videogames, i mean why Killing them off in the first place!?

You fags realize this shit was happening for years before, right?

Since 2003
Whats your point faggot?
2007 was the breaking point

Yeah, in the very first game he died from bleeding out after being stabbed by the tyrant. If you run all the way back to the computer in the back of the boiler/extremely noisy room you can find his body. Then in Code Veronica he's back, but injected with virus which is how he survived the first game.
But the last time people saw Wesker, he got decapitated by a rocket while swimming in a volcano.

One half compulsive need to one up themselves so that the next games isn't overshadowed by the previous, or something like that, and then hit the inevitable corner they wrote themselves in. The other half is the realization the character they just killed off is the only thing that keeps people's interest and without will cause an inevitable loss in the audience.

At this point would be better consider RE5 and 6 non-canon or better yet, rebooting the Whole thing, maybe starting with Remake and going on with RE2 remake.
but who i am kiddding, Capcom will botch RE2 remake as well pandering to the retarded masses

Is this that curry that makes deep web videos?

last gen was not too bad for vidya in retrospect.
Now on the other hand, I have almost not played anything. Its like a dry season.

There is allot of things I miss when it comes to old forums and other things.

REEEEEEEEEEE

I feel the same, but as much as i'd want a RE2 remake as good as the previous one, this is current year Capcom we are talking about. So i really hope to be proven wrong, but i can't have faith in the assholes in charge at Crapcom right now.
This guy nails it:
youpak.com/watch?v=0EaErTdH7M8
As usual, hoping for the best, preparing for the worst.

What the fuck went through their heads?

7th Gen was fucking cancer and it keeps getting worse, you'll say the same about 8th Gen when 9th Gen or whatever they want to call it due to iterative hardware, is.

Oh yeah, almost forgot

WHAT ARE YOU NIGGERS DOING WHINING ABOUT AN ARYAN SERUM!?

Well that's current Capcom for you, whoever is in charge is a retard and needs to get his ass kicked.

This, so true.

Blonde jill a shit.
Brunette jill a best.

The idea of making her blonde for no reason at all was dumb as fuck, but then again, the Whole RE5 was.

I think the real question is:
WTF is wrong with that NOSE!?

I think its qt.
Also, arent her modern looks based on julia voth?

Does anyone else ever wonder if Lady Hunk is an already established character that donned Hunk's attire? I don't think she's a clone She probably isn't canon either but I don't think she's her own person either.

He didn't get hit directly with the RPGs.

It doesn't matter, he was still caught up in the explosion of the two rockets along with a fuck ton of lava. I don't care what you bullshit out of your ass when the game tells you fire/extreme temps is the way to deal with that shit and the main baddy is consumed in lava while getting into the explosions, you'd better believe that nigger is dead. Except not I guess because lol Resident Eviiiil

WHAT DID YOU SAY?

Yes, but her nose is not as huge,

Well Mr.X feel into a vat of lava and just came out stronger. Though he also died to 1 rocket launcher shot.

Reminder that Uroboros's weakness is, if I remember correctly, fire. You do use an incineration room for the first boss and a flamethrower against another boss to make it easier.

Feel free to correct me though.