Wolrd of Warcraft thread (WoW)

Time for WoW

7.1.5 coming december 10

Still waiting on the patch notes though D:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/warcraftdevs/status/817542953883209729
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I wonder how many people will come back, in 7.1.5 you also get a fast way to 15 artifact knowledge I think

Fuck off /vg/ faggots

I am more interested in the legendary upgrade system, whenever or not it ll require the autistic illidan fanfiction quest cuz i only have 1/80 of that trash

Woops meant Jan 10

Ebin

I don't know which crowd this picture is trying to poke fun at.

The one who gets cucked by the law ;^)

WHY DIDN'T WE LISTEN

reported

DROWN IN SEMEN BLIZZCUCKS

I have to agree with that image, blood elves are cancer, all elves are but blood elves even more.

They are disgusting feminine whores mostly played by trannies and other virgins who use them as fap material

Keep the tears flowing boys

Fuck off. WHAT THE FUCKING HELL U SON OF A BITCH? WHO THE FUCK INVITED U TO STAY HERE IN THE FUCKING FIRST PLACE? DON'T U KNOW WHAT "IT'S NOT A GOOD TIME" MEANS? FUCK U U PIECE OF DISGUSTING MOTHERFUCKING SHIT I HOPE U FUCKING DIE

I want the /wowg/ pandafag barafag of OP to please 8ch. you give wow players bad rep

Also fuck legion. It's just WoD with pruned gameplay and WQ AP grinding instead of garrisons

Legion is great, well outside of pvp, even wod was better pvp wise.

But is it great because everyone can slowey get good gear from world quests rng, lfr and occasional normal raid.

Also i got ak25 now, maybe if you stopped crying and played you would too.

I got confused for a second then the guy posted a SS of his pandaren rogue, that`s how I know

how much are they paying you?
it's universally agreed that lfr was one of the worst features to ever be implemented

So now that the autists haters cried, who are your favorite streamers/youtubers for wow??

I dont listen to many, most Preach gaming and bellular gaming for wow news and tips, anboniwow is awesome if you are playing an spriests.

I need to find a good boomkin players for pvp advise, casters at this point are unplayable unless they are played by a r1 korean pro sadly, hopefully 7.2 changes will fuck melee on the ass

Sorry but that vast majority of the community does LFR because it is easy and accessible unlike the others who require luck in public groups or guilds.

please stop

meaning the retards that haven't quit yet

Reported for discussing a vidya game :^)

lol, why you so gay nigga

Guess what? Only the opinion of the people who play the game matter, not your edgelord one.

I ll keep enjoying wow, especially after 7.1.5, cant wait to see the changes

well if that's your opinion, then enjoy the 1/5th of the wotlk population

Because the number of players severely affects the enjoyment of the game
Nostcuck detected

I see my prediction was correct.

really nigga

There is little luck about it, if you're competent it's extremely easy to find a recurring raid. I'm not even talking about actual raid guilds, one of my guildmates maintains a weekend raid group that's able to routinely clear heroic, and reached something like 10/13M last tier with alts and recurring pugs towards the end. There were lots of similar groups as well running at the same time.

If you're stuck responding to random shitters in trade chat that says more about you than the game, and the whole dungeon/raid finder system has been mostly subverted now that group finder isn't complete shit.

I'd be interested in checking out a decent WW PoV player, but haven't seen one that I enjoy.

Yeah sadly haven't seem many boomkin pvpers these days from live streams etc

WHEN THE FUCK ARE THE PATCH NOTES COMING, 3 fucking days before patch we are

That is why LFR is a success and keeps getting implemented, because you think your autistic way of playing the only one and should be enforced.

And not touching mythic, worst shit in my life, i am not going to waste ages for some rng loot after ages of trying to get the boss only for master retard loot system instead of normal one.

they'll release them on patch day, any time before and people would know how massively they fucked up

Honestly though, i really hope it is soon, hope for moonkin buffs

nigger, just make a pug group
what the fuck is wrong with you

Because this has gone really well without a huge gear advantage right? ;^))))

Also clicking "search for raid" is way easier than searching a giant lists of gorups with autistic requirements

except that LFR is cross realm, meaning that it actually is random
meanwhile by just searching for people in chat, you're likely to find people you actually know
oh wait, wow has less than 2 million pop, you CAN'T find people
of course LFR is gonna be necessary when your shitty game is dying

I never implied that you dingaling. I just gave explicit examples of people actually doing content without a pug. I pointed out they managed to clear most of the raid on mythic, to illustrate that they had still made decent progress when they decided thats what they wanted to do.

If you want a training wheels difficulty, normal mode fills that role very well. There was a bit of an argument before flex raids (aka now normal mode), but that time has long since passed. LFR goes beyond training wheels difficulty, and lets half the raid straight up afk the encounter. That is not good game design.

So that means even more effective because bigger pool of players
Pressing a button>>>>>>>>>>>>>Searching
oh yeah pray to rng more. Oh wait you are an autistic hater, too bad wow is still the biggest mmo in the market ;^))))

Here's some advice, i dont give a shit about progress, i care about GEAR, and if i can afk to get it even better because forcing people to do the same shit over an over in hopes of titanforge is bad design

The one good thing about legion is it's done a good job at skimming these people out of the raiding population at least.

that's not really saying much

the fact that you need a bigger pool of players is a sign that the game is dying you fucking retard
yeah, cross realm is almost guaranteed to give you random people, meanwhile looking for people yourself gives you a chance to find people you know
WHICH OF THE TWO IS MORE LIKELY, HMMMMMMMMMMM?

LFR is also easier soooo it is 95% success ;^)

i give up, you can't argue with ironic shitposting

Because not everyone here is an autistic hater to hate on popular games it doesnt mean it is ironic shitposting

LFR is confirmed success 95% of the time, searching not only wastes your time dealing with people and autistic requirements and the whole "wait till we all get there" faggotry only to fail because searched group doesnt mean success.

Go back to 4chan you will never be welcome.

Is dreamleaf the best herb for roseate pigment? Felwort mostly gives sallow but most recipes require only 2-6 of that while 30-60 of roseate

Keep crying

Oh look another collectivist loser who thinks he can speak for all people browsing Holla Forums because he was so pathetic he follows a cult just to feel like he is part of something

that's a new level of sad

That would imply blizzard gives a shit about your opinions.
they don't

Touche

If Legion is so great, whyis Mike jumping ship and moving generally in the video game direction and away from purely warcraft stuff :^) ?

Been a lot of +20 post OPs defending their shit taste threads lately.

Mike? You mean Michael Bellisimo?
Oh he should enjoy his life for as long as he can before it ends abruptly due to timeline distortions ;^)

Not that Mike, the mike from pics related. He has the biggest wow related youtube channel and is currently moving towards general game reviews

When you think Nervig cannot go any lower, he goes on and surprises you.

zzzzzz

Well it is a big time between patch breaks, not like he can do much

Oh that is just some personal vendetta

If subs drop low enough will Blizz resort to letting everyone actually BE Illidan?

Illidan is a faggot that should be killed, i havent seen any more annoying faggoty character out there

this thread is full of illiterates shilling a dead mmo, you're a bunch of shameful niggers.

How much damage am i supposed to do, only 863ilvl D:

Your tears are delicious

No cancerous fanfiction quest is needed for legendary upgrade :DDD

twitter.com/warcraftdevs/status/817542953883209729

Whats a good channel or site where i can follow the trainwreck of current year wow as they lose subscribers and fuck up? Preferably narrated so i can listen to how much they fucked up that month while I play vidya.

nost devs are being 100% merkel atm.
But to be fair can't the gooks just fake their country of origin? Banning chinese would ban the innocent gooks
The issue with nost is their ridicu queue times too. maybe make a server just for ching chongs

In his defense thanks to the Premade Group system you are never short on people. Some servers may be empty of people compared to others, but servers are just lobbies and everything is queues thanks to LFD, LFR, and the Premade Group system for PvE and PvP. It's irrelevant. World PvP is a meme since MoP's timeless isle and the world is just used for questing and World quests, which you don't need a party for. And if you do, there's always premade group to queue. Cross realm Zones covered that. It's not like vanilla where you need people to survive

Hahah, you sound triggered

How many autists do we currently have playing? Could we put together a raid?