archive.is/VlHW5
archive.is/nfWp9
twitter.com/AnonBabble

webm that shit

ain't even clicking it, it looks so bad I don't want to

No. Fuck this. I'm out.

That's what I said.

This shit is gonna bomb harder than Dead Space 3

It's like pottery. EA must be circling Bioware's struggling corpse right now, watching and waiting to see how ME:A does

that company has train wrecks down to a fucking science

I can't believe I watched the whole thing

Oh boy I can't wait for the shittiest form of TPS to be heralded as a game of the year just because you get a prompt every now and then to do something "good" or "evil" and have a karma bar slide to either side.
And then have a decent idea by Spiders get fucking ruined because they're hacks who can't do shit that isn't "copy bioware".

This is why I hate seeing the people who voice the characters in my vidya in case they look that bitch who's ready to be put into storage.

I can only hope

I am thinking of hurting myself by playing Mass Effect Andromeda.

Maybe I should play as the girl as evident in the trailer in the game awards for the most pain

I remember when voice actors had some dignity

like these guys

Western voice actors are horrendous.

the most cringiest thing i saw this year

This is why VA's don't deserve pay raises.

Wat

HEY KID LEMME ZUCK YOUR DICK? NO. OKAY, BYE BYE!

REEEEEEEE I QUEEF'D AGAIN BRO-DADDY

Lul' bit o' chez cum out

I don't even need to click the video.

lol!

Let's meme!

THICC

(self check'd into the mental hospital)

I'M FUCKING KVETCHING

Bruh
No
That is not real thicc

Quit talking like autistic niggers, this is Holla Forums, not /unga/

I beg to differ.

You know I actually used to really like short dyed hair on girls

SJWs literally ruin everything

Didn't this happen when the latest dragon age released? No other competition so they took the GoTY award.

Uh no, it's not fucking nothing. That autistic thicc shit is just gay nigger shit. You claiming shit is thicc is exactly what obese slags do when they call themselves curvy.

Which needs to stop, same with you morons having a hard time understand the difference between chubby and morbidly obese. I can't tell if all the anons who scream thicc autists are just autistic niggers, or this is some MK ULTRA scheme to try and change the meaning of what's actually 'curvy' and 'chubby' and misusing such words to describe what's nothing but ugly warning color sporting land-whales with cheesy pussies and just so you know, it's not 'cheese', it's chlamydia with a hint of yeast infection.

For your health

Those are some golden voice actors, it's a shame nowadays all the trashy autistic VAs are from Canada, thanks to Canada being a real cuck zone.

Western video game voice actors, to be precise.

I'd fuck Dot's voice actress.

You're dirty.

I'd fuck her and tell her to say lewd things in Dot's voice.

Wait you'd do your own rendition of Dot's voice while fucking her voice actor?

The fuck? I can't tell if that's gay, or extremely clever.

Not all Canadian VAs are trash. Gary Chalk is cool. Met him at DragonCon. He was super nice!

No you fucking ding dong. I want her to say lewd things to me in Dot's voice.

Wew I misread that.

Is Gary the original voice actor for Optimus? I can't remember, cause I feel like I confuse him with another guy. Plus I don't think he likes being Canadian, if anything him being Canadian was merely by chance, not by choice.

Considering the fact the majority of the Canadian population likes to suck on America's nuts by staying literally right next to the border and never really leaving it, leaving all that unused permafrost to waste.

Speaking of good VAs, Jim Cummings pretty good, but I feel he's just like nursing a boner when he's doing his Cat voice.

Pretty sure the shitty VAs aren't from Canada but mostly the millennials who either took the blue pill or took the blue dildo.

Is that you Dennis?

Yeah I realized I sped through your post you fucking dink.

But the image is already burned into my mind, so I'm sorry but you're just going to have to go through with imitating Dot saying lewd things to Dot's VA as she says lewd things to you.

Peter Cullen is the original voice of Optimus. Gary started doing it in Beast Wars, Beast Machines and the other anime shows that came on CN.

Majority of them are from Canada IIRC, and the rest of them are from either Seattle, somewhere in Oregon, or Cuckcommiefornia.

Honestly I feel like I could do far better a job than most VAs that are up and about these days, though I don't know how much I'd actually get paid, and quite frankly don't really care if I *would* get the job, I know it'd be pretty easy, like phone it in, but I'd rather be more involved with whatever I'm going to be lending my voice to, and you know get paid a reasonable amount.

But not go full cuck like Steve Blum-bum and his cuckateers.

Okay that's what I thought, Gary does an okay job, I honestly thought it was Peter Cullen in Beast Wars, but now I know.

Peter Cullen is just 10/10, man has a fine voice, stern and somber. Didn't he say he uses the voice he does when trying to imitate his older brother who smoked a fuck ton? I heard that somewhere but I don't know if it's bullshit.

From what I know, VAs make pretty good money.

As for it being easy, I imagine it's anything but. It's probably hell on your vocal chords and the recording booth is airtight and gets hot real quickly.

And you don't just phone it in unless your some kind of celebrity staring in a Pixar or DreamWorks animated movie.

No yeah, I wouldn't want to lose my voice, and the heat thing would be an issue, I fucking hate getting overheated.

Plus, I figured with my voice, I'd be able to phone in. Perhaps that's me being narcissistic, but I feel I could replace the usual clowns that whine and grovel over unions and such, but I don't want to get off topic.

What we should be talking about is ugly obese short haired hambeasts with cheesy pussies brought to you by BioCuckwarez.

Yeah. Prime's voice is based on his brother.

The worse thing we can do to them is not buy their game and convince others to do the same.

Also nepotism.

That being said, that's a real somber type of feel. I feel like Peter Cullen is like a pretty sad guy when he's alone, from the look of his face.

He's probably seen some shit, or just some real depressing shit.

Yeah, I'm not touching anything from biocuckz, let's just hope others will be easily swayed to stay away form this shit, cause it seems they're banking on the newest gassy ass effect to break bank.

Is there a single english voice actor in any media that isn't awful in real life?

lmao Im not even pirating this shit, CPY cracked origin games btw. Still not worth it.

What a cuck, the worst type, the typical passive aggressive retard that thinks people actually follow him on twat zone, let alone thinks people want to associate with his faggot ass.

I feel morons like him just have their head too far up their (((employer's))) ass.

shes not thicc, shes like a clone of zoe

What's this even supposed to be?

Won't even have that.

God I forgot about that obese kike.

She looks like a literal kike gobbler that has one hell of a dangerously cheesy pussy. Look at her, her face getting all red cause she managed to finally find use for her kike ancestry outside of self-loathing.

he was having a mental breakdown on twitter when trump won but thats the only tweet I had.

That's just hilarious as it is sad.

He's certainly lost his manhood, someone needs to go collect that coin-purse he calls a nut-sack before he starts pretending he's a 'big boy' again.

"Marketing."

(((((Marketing.)))))

Marry, fuck, kill.

Can we add a suicide option?

Holy shit even with the image blurred on purpose the cellulite is oozing out

this is thicc, shes a land whale

He's been with Transformers from the beginning, why would he be happy.

It was the best, user, the fucking best.

And ask yourself, when was the last time you saw a tomboy and not some genderqueer monster?

You spamming the thread with ugly short girls with fatty legs looking like her head is a fucking kumquat on top of a deflating stretched out pumpkin isn't going to change anything I said from being true.

Also that bitch looks like a kike, with doctored up imagery, corsets and just flab and flub, just ew. I think you need to go back to playing Lego Racers and just sit on the menu and think about what you posted.

No that's a bitch with fatty fucking drumsticks for legs wearing a push up bra.

That's not fucking thick, If anything that'd be closer to what would actually be "curvy", quit being a nigger using nigger lingo trying to make it seem like being obese and flabby is equal to that of labeling them 'curvy' and having 'hourglass figures'.

Cause that's what you're doing and that's wrong.

That's a real good fucking point, hit me hard bro, hard.

I didn't even see your cack yo ween there, what a giggle.

not possible with 3DPD

You guys are just a different side of the same SJW coin

Why hello there ((([[[{{{normal person}}}]]]))).

I actually don't remember. Probably more than 10 years ago.

I don't think the current generation has room for the concept of "tomboys" anymore. There's too much crazy gender-spectrum shit now.

Watch out, someone's gonna throw that strawman pic at you!

I played the shit out of Lego Racers as a kid. How did you know?

You're just gay, and have a love for very ugly and obese women, you know, like niggers and their precious kuh-weenz.

Yeah nigger, I am, cause you morons aren't doing anyone a favor and thus doing the same shit nogs do when they start lusting after obese testicle cosplayers, and no different than when whores on tumblr label themselves as 'big boned', 'plus sized', and the main offenders, 'curvy', 'thick', 'chubby' when they are not even close to such a definition when they have to force themselves into fucking corsets and force themselves to wear clothing that's like five sizes too small to try and show the wyurlduh their THIGCKUH Q-WUUHERVZ.

You know, being an underage nigglet that gravitates towards any lump of fat that emits the stench of unwashed pussy and abnormal amounts of heat.

I know a lot of things about the anons I talk to, you wouldn't believe me if I told you, so don't worry about it, just sit on that menu and bob your head along to the intro like I know you did many moons ago

You seem a tad desperate.

Never knew Mitt Romney voice acted Animaniacs

Holla Forums has infiltrated every corner of the videogame industry and imposed its political beliefs as mandatory for all people working in any vaguely STEM-related field?

Couldn't thank you enough. That's the shit I'm talking about, the autism is just so much, it's certainly hard to explain as to why this nigger thicc shit needs to stop.

It's just as bad as motherfuckers using

instead of you know, the proper fucking word, "paid".

Same with tattoos

Go away evil dogger.

Go away evil dogger

Okay but what does this curse do?

Hi.

Thank you, immunity cat.

Tattoos was and still is a sign of faggotry.

It turns you into a nu-male like in .

The curse is that you're trapped posting on a shitty board about video games for the rest of your life.

No, but you guys get angry over nothing just like SJW's

Le so funny. Kill me.

Hate to break it to you but tattoos have always been shit-tier

Jesus Christ how horrifying

I'm not the one defending overweight hambeasts that have dangerously cheesy pussies, I'm just merely spreading the truth. Just like you enjoy spreading the cheese between the legs of the behemoth you dream of every night.

Go away evil dogger

True, but the people that had them were convicts or gang members or just someone you wouldn't want to mess with. Now every faggot has them.

Go away evil dogger.

It's also the sign of being a slave, same with getting your dick snipped.

No, user, you don't get it, we're just like them because we dare voice displeasure at leftists destroying our vidya.

I could care less how people type.

It's niggers being niggers in their natural habitat. Only problem is when nu-people call for animal cruelty for not feeding them more bananas and women.

Get the fuck out.

lol it's just a cringe thread, you can't be serious

Not really faggotry but it was a sign the person was a low life.

Go away evil dogger.

True. I see your point. Leftist numales have even tried to steal fashy haircuts.

What a waste.

There's a line and we've clearly crossed it.

Kek, that's a good one and yet so true.

Side note, can we agree that hambubger hebbler was more than likely a (((hamberg)))? Also we need to do something about the nu-people screeching around these parts.

(checked)

redeemed dubs?

i love how we made a thread that just forces niggers to show themselves
they absolutely cannot refrain from asking for fatter asses, because it's the only higher form of thought their brains can produce

Tell them to fuck off to Holla Forums like every other Marxist vermin that thinks he's human and entitled to an opinion.

You don't belong here casual scum.

I could of kicked your ass if I wanted to, you know.

go away evil dogger

I do brother, but they'll still screech and cry 'waycism' this, or cry that "you just claim anyone
who disagrees with you is X" meme, X being Holla Forums, commies, cucks, non-whites, meximemers, memesters, etc.

Completely forgot about the yid chain she had. I wasn't sure if she was a kike or just some halfling. Thank you for reminding me, we should be making more edits to still kick that dead horse of her being a shit writer with shopping her nose to fit her lovely (((skills))).

I don't think that you being a manlet would have the dexterity, let alone the strength to deal with someone like me. You're like CIA to my Big guy, for you

Funny since halflings are dextrous as fuggg.

Which frame of this should I use for my meme image?

This is important.

I need your input!

You mean you're a clumsy clown? I don't think that's going to end well, you're going to only tire yourself out, then get crushed by having shit defense and an already shit hit rate.

Safe yourself the horrors that will befall you and your asshole.

None of it, please.

The one where she queef'd and a bit of cheese came out.

People keep telling me that leftists are humans like us. The more time goes on, the harder I find it to believe this claim.

I prefer to use "plump" when talking about 2D women, and "3DPD" when talking about 3D women.

Even worse when they screech 'stormnigger' this, 'stormweenie' that, 'that's racist!' even though they're not below nor above using -nigger as a suffix for their weak low energy insults.

In retrospect, for people that cry about racism, they're the ones systematically maintaining the status quo by singlehandedly undermining the shitskins in question, letting the world know they cannot, and will not be able to think for themselves, so let the cuck'd and pozz'd nu-male and his kike princess do it for them, as they constantly use them to maintain their status as 'upper class' by being able to keep daddy's money by making the 'dumb brownies :^)' do their work for 'em.

You see, they're good people, they're human, they just want to see all whites die off, cause we whites are just soulless stormweenieniggers that just don't understand that America isn't white anymore, that it belongs to Mexico! That all the European countries are no longer allowed to maintain their cultures, or protect their ethnicities, the one thing that maintains their culture via blood no matter the tough times that may be in the future!

Leftists are good little boys, okay? They may attack you outright without logic by screaming names and slurs (but don't let mommy find out) and will completely ignore the truth, and sometimes even call it racist! giggle!

YAY LEFTIES! GO GLOBALISM! NO MORE RACISM, NO MORE WHITES!

I'm so sorry

That's a far better term if they actually looked like they do when they're 2D, but sadly the 3DPD never look close.

Though what you posted is a bit too much with the whole tiny head syndrome going on there, I'm sure we can agree on using that word rather than that autistic nigger lingo that nu-anons love to spam.

He's a vegan. Or v something.

Are you saying Mitt used to be a Wakko? :^)

Vegans are autistic, they don't understand the importance of meat in a man's diet, let alone specifically eggs and bacon being EXTREMELY important in regards to maintaining testosterone as well as repairing and making more grey matter and nerves.

Eat your fucking meat, eat your fucking salad, don't fucking eat estrogen filled cuck foods, don't cuck your body because you feel bad about animals that'd want to take a bite out of you. Except chickens, chickens are innocent and I feel bad about eating them.

you'd think a guy thats played characters like Bender and Marcus Phoenix would have some of those traits rub off on him
but whatever, I've just accepted that all VAs are trash people IRL, just as long as they do their fucking jobs well and don't turn their characters into mouth pieces, I don't give a shit.
here's some extra thicc to trigger the fag in the thread

Careful

Chickens are bro's.

No, I'm not even going to pirate that pile of shit.

You too good to eat cock user? Fucking fag.

What a life this man must live… then again, I guess furry art is pretty marketable now of days so it's not all that uncommon.

That's not fucking 'thicc' you autistic nigger.

That's just some bitch with fat implants. Seriously are you just underage, or just incapable of foresight, let alone forethought when it comes to actual breeding partners? Plus the bitch you posted is a kike, look at the nose.

I think you got banned for avatarfagging as some faggot gay furry, rather than supporting a balanced and healthy meat.

I'll keep that in mind and continue to not post furry shit when talking about good food.

All birds are bros, from fowl, to water fowl, to ravens and crows.

Birds are just there, they don't bother anyone, they're like the sweetest little animal you can think of, equal to that of a dog or a cat. They're the perfect trinity of bros. Hell I feel birds are a man's best friend as much as a dog is, the fact they don't mind us and they're easily trained even birds fresh from the wild will do whatever if they can sense you're not some autistic fuck who's trying to molest them.

Are you gay and illiterate?

Nope
Can't with one poast.

Well it's probably because it's a picture of that bunny thing from that cuck movie that dipsny released.

I feel you should have expected someone to try and cuck you for posting it, or at least expecting the back lash, cause lets be real here, hotpockets don't care about amino acids let alone know what they are. Did you say anything before that to upset any autists?

I disagree.

I wanted to make a thread about Hylden literally not doing anything wrong.

They literally did nothing wrong.

Muh nigger.

It isn't exactly tiny head, but instead huge body as human heads stay about the same size regardless of body size.

What are we going to do the day that Bioware shuts down

I got that book, am I Kain now?

Yeah but that's a drawing, IE not real, so it's more so a tiny head.

Not to mention the woman that guy posted had a tiny head, cause she looked like she was hitting 4'9. I've seen people with tiny fucking heads, but the majority of them are mongoloids, so perhaps it's just mongs with tiny head issues.

The Kain cast are not really voice actors though, they're classically trained stage actors who also do voice work. It's an important distinction to make when dealing with gaming "voice talent".

It's okay user, revulsion towards leftists is the natural reaction of the sane mind.

Present your chin.

$5 says that he has GRIDS

I don't want to know what you look like, you cunt. You are a voice and nothing more.

I get that Raziel has no jaw and therefore no beard but what's the deal with Kain?

Acting and voice acting have a very significant overlap, the way an actor speaks has a much greater impact on your perception of him than how violently they flail their arms or how much plastic is duct-taped to their costume.

How completely shocking that Bioware thinks that the image of a strong woman is someone just continually shitting all over a cuck with absolutely no balance.

What a dick. Raziel's gift was actually good.

well as long as it's ok

Sam Hyde fucked a tranny

Yeah, but stage acting is a completely different beast than film acting, because it relies much more on your own body's ability to project sound to an entire hall, instead of relying on a microphone or using ADR after the fact. It develops this richer timbre and control of the voice that quirky celeb talent for name/culture recognition just can't achieve.

Kain is a dick. The book is about winning friends, i.e. not being a dick.

Jim Cummings and Rob Paulson haven't bitched about Trump at all.

Neither did Tony Jay

Kinda like how someone that learnt programming in his own time makes better vidya than someone that unironically got a game design degree?

If anyone can take this video I made and overlay this audio ( youtube.com/watch?v=y4cafPOBubc ) on it you would be a fucking legend, maybe cut a few seconds off the beginning and end, if you know video editing maybe throw some shiny silver around her mouth. I will love you forever.

I was going to make a still image to try and assure potential video making dudes its a good idea. Unfortunately, I am sorry I am fucking incapable of doing fancy shit to images. I don't have photoshop and I don't know enough about gimp.

I'll leave it to some one more skilled then me I am incapable.

Gross.

True thats why you turn them into memes.

I'd fuck a tranny tbh

When she starts screaming "Yeah! Yeah!"

Stop it.

I don't understand. What is the point of this? why take the time to make this?

"Classically trained stage actor" is more analogous to being taught programming by an 80 year old Unix Wizard than it is to self taught programming. Either person would make a better game than someone who unironically got a game design degree but still.

Here is the image I was going to paint silver and place this spray can in her hand if you want to give it a try be my guest.

degenerate

The target audience of the video doesn't play video games for a love of video games. They play them for the 'culture'.

I am not sure what you mean or what that has to do with me. But people who are going to unironically watch this video or buy mass effect are either normalfags or the rare sjws that buy games.

Nigger, I could have done that. You forgot the spray paint around its mouth. If I wanted that I would have done it my self. I couldn't find a spray tool in gimp or a shiny sliver/gray color to make it authentic, but I have no fucking clue where to even look.

Basically you missed the point my man.

Please god no, don't even joke about that.

WHERES THE GAMEPLAY

I want Kain and Raziel to fug Erin!

Too soon?

Troy McClure was right!

being 2D or not doesn't really have anything to do with it at all, what matters is the size relative to others.

He means people for whom vidya are a fad and who don't want to play them, just to "experience" them.

You're not 2D, you don't know what it's like

Go away evil dogger.

It seriously fucking looks exactly like how I had it on my computer. Its passable I guess now replace the text with "WITNESS ME!"

probably the cringiest thing I saw in months. what the fuck

TWO SIDES OF THE SAME COIN.

VIRTUALLY NO DIFFERENCE.

So it's one of those women who thinks that acting like a a cunt is cool and hippy?

Before watching the video or even seeing the title, and without knowing anything about Mass Effect other than Bioware had hired that white-hating cuck, how did I possibly know beforehand exactly what game this video was about?

Always was, always will.

I wasn't aware you're a two dimensional anime girl and thus know about having a small head.

Tell 'em.

vegas trips confirm

He's not a artist. Just a fanboy who stalked Tress Macneille back in the 90s. He sent her creepy letters about his sexual fantasies for Babs Bunny. You can read the whole story here,

unpromisedone.blogspot.com/2012/11/meet-dennis-quozl-falk-man-who-got-tiny.html

Why is your drawing looking like it was drawn by some lefty cuckold?

The guy in the middle even has a little cuck nose that's like its made for sniffing cock. What in the world?

No its cuck.

Nice. 👍

They just released a new gameplay trailer last week, and it has to be one of the most amateurish trailers I've yet to see. Now, I'm all for raw gameplay, showing what the product really is, but at least do it like Bannerlord and show how awesome the game can get, or how a feature in the previous games was improved upon.

I can't even imagine what chain of idiocy allowed it to get released on JewTube.

IT'S A WACKY WOMAIN WHO'S ALL CRAZY N SHIT AND SHE'S MAKING FUN OF THAT GUY NEXT TO HER
LOL!
COMNON ITS 2015

No, not this piece of shit, I'm talking about the newest gameplay trailer.

Can someone webm this?

i.e it's gonna be even worse than how the trailer makes it out to be.

I still do, most SJWs have luminous colours like bright green or shit. Which always looked stupid. Not to mention retarded haircuts that always make them look special needs.

Darkish or a more subtle hair colour can still look okay on an already attractive woman.

This doesn't even look like ME to me.

I also love how they're reminding everyone Peebee is still a thing. They must be very proud of the character.

Something has gone horribly wrong, & this is a daily reminder that I need to get my shit together. Holy fuck, if these people can make money then anyone can.

Is that the actual name of Asari Shrek?

Yup. Children in elementary school could have come up with something better.

I sometimes forget there was a time where left leaning cartoons were actually funny & not insufferable political soapboxes. God damn, that is some good writing.

I find it hilarious when people try to use that to bullshit. Fucking anything can be in-engine if you simply run it from a high-end PC and then simply change the assets from the trailer assets back to what the final product will be.

Why make something funny when you can take the easy way out and simply do what is popular?

What the shit, never heard of Scott Mc'neil have ye?
We are the spehss mahrens! WE ARE THE EMPRA'S FUREH!

I think I'll do the same. I have enouth pain in my life.

Yeah, and forgot that you actually had to be funny for that.

Truer words were never spoken

She'll be the Inquisition dyke of of Andromeda. Calling it.

It really annoys me that a lot of young women these days that grew up with Buffy think that acting like a cunt to everyone makes them look cool.

No.

Kill everyone.

They also ruined beards. Now I can't see at anyone with a beard without thinking that he is a faggot or a muslim.

Wait femshep is some abbo's dad?
I hope Year of the Fire Cock fucks bioware to death

Honestly doesn't sound like a bad thing. The flaw of choices in modern RPGs is that it tells you which choice is bad or good and in turn shows you +1 for either. Especially obnoxious if one of those paths results in you having a monster face.

I'm sure Bioware will fuck it up though. Not that I'll know, not even pirating this shit.

Not a lot of cash dedicated to this one's marketing budget, eh?

I wish more games had some actual theatrical drama acting, like a shakespearian play.

Pigs are smarter than dogs and I feel some regret seeing them on TV.

But fuck, they are so tasty.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

What's even the point of Andromeda?

What's the overarching risk? We defeated the Reapers. Our galaxy should be a power house, since they now have all of the Reapers technology. I'm not going to get the game, I just don't really see what its even supposed to be about.

I'm getting flash backs to dongle-gate

Worst is when these fucking faggots force their cat to eat salad or grains or some shit.

The only thing Buffy brought was ugly girls behaving like cheerleaders yet not having the requirements to do so.

A friend veterinarian of mine told me that she gives her pets dried food because they are supposedly more healthy for them than 'human food' IE: some leftovers like boiled meat or even some rice with some meat chunks on it.

Maybe I'm just too much of a faggot to be an owner, but I believe a dog or a cat deserves eating some actual meat time to time.

I wouldn't be surprised if, instead of having a binary choice with a good boy end and a bad boy end, the game has no choices and only one end.

It is healthier. That doesn't mean you can't give them some scraps of pork or whatever now and then either though.

How about bones? or giving them a chicken squeleton to chew.

That's one of the things that Dragon Age Origins actually did right, there was no good/evil karma system, only if the party members agreed with your decisions or not. It's been some time, but some of the choices were a bit gray such as do you side with the elves who transformed a band of humans into werewolves because the humans were harassing the elves by killing all the werewolves, or you side with the werewolves, help them kill the elves so that the curse might be released and they will help on the war(the elves will also help you in the war if you kill all the werewolves)

This.

Beard is still fine. It's something that's correlated with manliness and found naturally on men. That's why when stick faggots or beta midgets try so they look hilarious. To offset this they'll try to look like special snowflakes and make it sillier. Of course clean shave is fine as long as you don't look like a girl.

Chicken bones have a risk of chocking the dog, especially if the dog is either a pup or a small breed such as a Bichon.

How about dense sideburns or mutton chops?

How about some thick cow bone or even a pig leg bone? just to nible and play with.

It varies. For instance you shouldn't give a bone from a stew to your dog, because cooked bones are softer and splinter more easily. Small bones like from a chicken are also a bad idea.

But even if some bones are safer than others, I'd personally prefer to just give my dog a rawhide instead.

I've always wished the scrapped the good/evil morality system, because it is subjective a lot of the time. I'd prefer it if your character would lose or gain reputation with some faction (or say, a deity in a pantheon that personifies some list of ideals).

Don't do raw pork, there's a reason the jews put it on their no no list.

My old roommate would feed his dog broccoli and brussel sprouts. Dog would lose his fucking mind anytime I came home with Pollo Loco

Is Bioware trying to characterize itself? That fireside Stream thing gave off a similar vibe. It's like they're trying make themselves' "That quirky, funny slightly awkward guy." Those were a lot of basic sibling jokes. The first romance scene thing was surprisingly risqué for a company.

I was thinking more about the left over of a jamón ibérico leg.

Also, jews and muslims put it on their no list because they used pigs to lick their assholes instead of wipping their asses.

Go away Evil dogger
Go pester bioware

They should've gone with "that smelly poo who fantasises about murdering white people", it would've been more accurate.

Badly preserved pork can transfer botulism, which is not a fun disease at all. Suppressing botulism is why there's a different kind of salt used to preserve pork.

Not familiar with the recipe, but if its been cooked, baked, boiled etc I would advise against it. It also varies a lot with the breed, if it's a larger dog you obviously want to give it a larger bone so it doesn't choke itself. I'm inclined to suggest /an/ if you get a dog and want to know what's safe.

Cute, but it's filled with parasites etc either way.

thanks for ruining Robyn, jackass

They never seem to do that out of the blue, as if they were some kind of shallow amoeba all the time, except when it's trendy to make a moronic and unfounded statement. I wish they'd go full-entitled holier-than-thou moral princess over pity shit more often:

I hope you like being in prison, cause I just called the police.

Sounds about right

What the fuck, man. That's just gross.

Go away evil dogger.

hello rato

Most nu-males have fucking horrible beards, so its fine.

bacon is for faggots
try ham you immensely retarded nigger
kill yourself

Chickens will bully each other relentlessly (see: pecking order) and even a fat, recently fed chicken will cannibalize at the first opportunity. They're dumb and cute but let's not pretend they aren't animals.

Go away evil dogger.

Don't reply, it's a chicken pretending to be human.

That sure looks delicious, yet I got disappointed the only time I ate roasted ham. Iberian ham is the best kind of ham.

Can many roosters live together in the same pen? I've heard different stuf, some said they would kill eachother, other said they would just fight to show dominance but nothing serious.

I have the dream of having a chicken pen and get free eggs.

They are the closest thing on our plate to dinosaurs and you refuse to eat them?

Hello rato

They'll both vie for dominance, and they may try to kill each other, but it depends on whether or not the newly introduced chicken is stronger than the mainstay. If the newcomer is stronger than the old one, he may end up killing him and taking his place, but this doesn't always happen. Same can be said for the old rooster. Of course, you can successfully introduce more than one rooster into your group, but you may need to separate them for a few weeks or so.

Just not wanting to sacrifice little male chicks. Wouldn't castrating them help them be more submissive to the dominant rooster?

go away evil dogger

You don't need to castrate them, you just clip their talons and they'll be (mostly) impotent in their ability to kill each other. They won't attack a chic from their own group, unless that chick is born with some terrible defect of some sort, and they generally won't attack other members of their group unless the outlier is diseased. If you have an individual chicken or rooster that's acting up, you can just separate them from the others, and they'll generally calm down after enough solitary confinement.

hello rato

Having one rooster comes with it's own set of problems. If he's too overbearing on the hens he could get carried away asserting his dominance and kill them. If the hens decide they don't like him they could very well gang up and kill him unless they have another rooster they can go to. Some will get really uppity and try to show off to the hens by being aggressive towards you, at which point you'll have to either put it down or literally kick it in the head to show it you're the one in charge. I've raised chickens for nearly six years and roosters tend to be more trouble than they're worth, too much trouble if all you're after is free eggs as roosters aren't required for that.

Remember when Nolan North won teh Gayme Awards for "best performance" and said that his job actually doesn't matter at all compared to the people that are actually making games? Good times.

Is that the hack that appears in literally everything who also happened to shill for Saint Anita at one point?

Hm.. the kicking idea doesn't sound bad if it is only to discipline them and show dominance. What if you raise them from the very beginning? being little chicks being fed and taken care.

Also, thought about doing unholy science and crossbreed different breeds of chicken.

Just off the top of my head. There's nothing intrinsically bad about Western VAs. If you want to talk about localications, then sure, sometimes.

Go away evil dogger

As with most animals, you'll have an easier time of it if the longer they're familiar with you.

NEVAR FORGET NIGHTMARESPERG
archive.is/VlHW5

DID SOMEONE SAY THICC?

hello rato

She is guaranteed to be a coal burner.
Bets on how long it'll take until she's found dead in the woods?

It's not ideology, it's methodology.

Sounds like every female VO in a video game.
She's fat and he looks like dubsman mixed with odo.

gameplay?

Think of how stinky and sweaty her ass crack gets because of the heat from fat. Disgusting.

Chickens and pigs are cool and I feel bad about eating them, so I just dont think about it. I'll plenty of time to think about it on my death bed to be completely honest.

Welp, thats something to read I guess.

Never post again.

Who the fuck actually cares, it would be a deserving death for a nasty beast like that.

Get some help.

How could you not? What are you thinking of, putting your nose in it?

Is that projection your degenerate freak? I am thinking about literally anything other then disgusting fat sweaty landwhales assholes.
Again get mental and medical help. Just do it before its too late.

She's presenting her ass in the pictures. My first thoughts were indeed "disgusting. I bet it stinks." because of the amount of fat it would be really sweaty and gross. You need to calm down, young man. Why are you so offended? Do you have a fat girlfriend?

By the way, what's up with her skin? She looks fucking gray.
Maybe she's an ayy lmao.

Sounds like you got a bad case of the gay. I'm sorry.

Go away evil dogger.

i shout stormfag and stormnigger all the time and i don't do that because I adore the left, no. i do it on the occasion where someone acts like a goddamn idiot and shouting wrong shit or derailing a Holla Forums thread into a Holla Forums one. read the lines.
sage for offtopic

This one.

The fact that you started thinking about the images instead of closing it instantly out of disgust, and start trying to forget it is your problem. Trust me kid, I am not offended, I do not have a fat girlfrend everything I have said so far conflicts with that projection of yours. I am fremdschämen (to feel ashamed about something someone else has done; to be embarrassed because someone else has embarrassed them self and doesn't notice)
Have some standards little boy.

Holy shit man, can you get anymore insecure about your fetish, its shitty sure but damn at least take pride in your degeneracy like the disgusting man you are.

Its a little late for that.

John st. John sperged out about how the the reason people hate the duke3d re-release is because they're "gamer pussies" and is as much of a leftie cuck as any other VA you know. Just browse his kikebook posts during the election.
archive.is/nfWp9

I honestly can't wait for Trump to get into office and to start repealing Obamacare and deporting illegals. The salt deposits will go through the roof.

You have to be either living under a rock to not see that SJW's are wrecking everything, or you are an SJW. There is nothing inherently wrong in their beliefs, it's just the way they do it. Hounding people, getting them fired, and overall ruining their fucking lives for no other reason than they MIGHT have said something inappropriate which hurt SJW's feelings. You disgust me.

Only animals will like this kind of things. Then again, you're a nigger or a product of niggers.

Oh, look, everyone, a (((moderate))).

I agree that sucks, but this thread is about voicework, not politics and stupid outbursts about a shitty remake.

(somehow hit reply with no message, that's cool.)

The remade voicework in the new one was sub-par too. But I don't know, maybe you could chalk that down to gerbox being shit.

Could be, like with "Bahloo stingar". I haven't played it and never will to find out.

You don't have to be a hardcore national socialist to see what the pros and cons of it are. I consider all my options and take the best aspects that suit me the best. You can find wisdom in anything so long as you keep an open mind. Reading a religious or ideological book won't magically turn you into a follower of it, you have free will to decide that for yourself. I may harbor some conservative beliefs, but that won't stop me from harboring some liberal beliefs as well.

For example, I don't like rapefugees, but that doesn't mean I'm racist. Is it wrong to expect some common fucking decency from these people? I hate them because they don't follow our laws and are actively out to undermine western culture, not because of some skin colour difference.

You probably didn't read anything after the word "liberal." Will Holla Forums get mad at you if you use it? Grow up, extremist views can only get you so far until it starts cannibalizing itself, that goes for all sides. Adapting to the times and the situations accordingly is what wins the day.

Clarify on this. That they want things to be fair and stop discrimination is normal today, but that's far from accurately describing them.

They believe: that there is widespread bigotry despite lots of companies practicing affirmative action, that there's nothing wrong with these "communities" and every time they fall short it's discrimination, that there's not a slight possibility that stereotypes might be reflecting a portion of reality.
They justify violence and smears against any person that's part of a "privileged majority" or the slightest offense.

Saying "it's just the way they do it" is so far removed from reality, i'd think you're either retarded or a shill

Alright, I will clarify. What I meant with that was they want the freedom to express themselves and to be without fear of being bullied. There is nothing wrong in trying to make the world more livable for everyone else. I haven't read much about their ideologies, but seeing their actions already speaks for themselves. They are approaching things in a black or white matter; ALL white men are evil, ALL people who play X are sexist, etc. They want to be without fear, and yet all they do is terrorize everyone who doesn't tow the line. They deny everyone else their own freedoms and try and substitute them with their own fucked up version of it.

They don't seem to understand that in fighting for their beliefs, they are turning into the very thing they hate. It will be like any old regular tyranny, except with the old words swapped out for new ones.

To make it succinct; they perverted the "original" ideal of social justice which was to be free from harrasment and to be free to express themselves and turned it into a crusade against everyone who didn't conform to their beliefs, the exact opposite of what they first set out to accomplish. "Inclusiveness" is just another word for doublethink. That's the way I see things.

No surprise, really.

I don't understand what the problem is. If she was hired to sound like an insufferable, screeching cunt, she did a stellar job.

lewd

Thin as a twig, terrible tattoos, hipster style glasses, shit facial hair, this jackass has ""painted nails"" too. Holy fuck, kill me now.

until it fucks off because its a cat and it knows no loyalty

Found the homos get in the bog

Didn't even notice, god damn what a faggot.

Yes, someone did.

can say this about beards, but not peniseses

god bless you user

ANIME IS NOT REAL LIFE

DO NOT EVER TRY TO FIND AN ANIME IN REAL LIFE

OH I KNOW HER

SHE'S THE HEATHEN WHO STARS IN A SHOW ABOUT DEMORALIZING CHILDREN FOR TELEVISION

Can't really find anything on her being Jewish

Go away evil dogger.

Go away evil dogger.

I'm confused.

The overarching risk is that people might remember this is the Mass Effect universe and start asking questions about the established setting

The solution to this risk is for Bioware to pack up and move fucking everything to an entirely different galaxy

Looks like Ron Perlman.

Sauce on the commenter?

Accursed Farms (aka Ross Scott). He's the guy that did Freeman's Mind and does this Game Dungeon series. Pretty cool commenter.

His Deus Ex reviews are pretty good too

Thanks user

the game is a lot of fun too, user. Back when people put time and effort into making something half decent rather than appealing to tumblrettes and braindead cawdooty types

Da fuq is this?
It's good that Mass Effect sank after 2 and thank fuck i borrowed 3 and never gave EA another cent of my monies.
Shoot me as i bought all the DLC for Mass Effect 2 and enjoyed all of it

I'll watch Mass Effect continue to crash and burn along with the rest of Holla Forums.

god that was horrific.

i lasted 15 seconds.

Oh user, im so sorry.

That is one rare Pepe