So what is going to be the first good game of 2017? Anything you're looking forward to in January?

So what is going to be the first good game of 2017? Anything you're looking forward to in January?

Who cares about new games when you haves huge backlog?

have a *

I'm looking foward to WW3 so we can finally all die in nuclear fire and leave this nightmarish existence behind.

Killing myself

Fate extella

Yakuza 0 or Gravity Rush 2. One of these two will definitely be good.

Project Diva Future Tone

Looking forward to winning money and/or games going down in their scalping prices

Yakuza 0 has already been confirmed by people who played the nip version with a walkthrough as having the best combat of all the games. And you actually get to kill niggas when you play as Majima.

I am really hoping Astroneer gets more optimized. It'd be really great to play it even at 30 FPS, when all I can manage is about 10.

It looks fun, and I will finally use my PS4
No bullying allowed

resident evil 7
no bully

Kingdom Hearts 2.8
Please bully.

BREASTS OF THE WILD

Vanquish at 60FPS

BonerLord

but all my eggs aren't in the vidya basket if you know what you mean

They said they would have more footage soon and that they wouldn't be at the February 18th PC Gamer Weekender, so hopefully that means it will happen before that trainwreck

Let's not be too hasty now, user.
:^)

Wow, never though Finns of all people could sing so well.

The demo is promising once it got updated to the final version, but I still wonder if it'll deliver on the spooks and puzzles, and the idea of fighting those hicks makes me think more about Condemned 1. Not that thats a bad thing.

Isnt that a collection more or less of all the songs from the Project Diva games? If it is I'm already sold on the idea.

i was actually really disappointed with the actual combat in the demo. i hope that there are enemies who are a little more satisfying to fight; the one-hit-and-you're-infected angle leads to shit-ass melee combat and the pistol isn't loud and punchy enough to feel like an actual gun

that said the atmosphere is fucking insanely good and the graffix/sound design have me stoked, and more than anything i'm actually impressed that capcom is trying to change the RE formula since obviously 6 wasn't what we wanted

And yet it sold well
Its really strange the fact that they wanted to make such a heavy change.
It isn't exactly what I wanted but its certainly better and has some influence from the older games.

Doesn't mean it was good at all

You think most companies that are the size of CapCom give a shit?
As long as it sustains their company they don't care, this is the same company that released Umbrella Corps for fucks sake.

that's the exact reason i'm so inmpressed actually. 6 sold like 6 million or so, that's actually a pretty good amount, but it still sucked and i'm pretty sure everyone knew it. it's a ballsy move, especially from a company as retarded as capcom, to say "even though we made a shitload of money making that garbage let's see if we can make something better next time"

The talk is not about the economical integrity of Capcom, it was the quality of the RE seires
6 was an ok game, a shit RE game
7 is a bold move, probably taking into action the jumpscare, noisy LP scene, Kojima's interactive movie demo and the whole FNF garbage

Yeah, fortunately someone there apparently still has a brain.

Thats what I tried to convey son

Are you joking me, or did I miss some news?

Oy, pardon me
Here's hoping it gets an actual decent plot with no retcons from the new RE4

Just kill yourself.