Plot hole

Okay here's a good one. Sepbiroth's whole plan was about meteor crashing and him being in the middle of the wound so he could absorb the lifestreams power as it heals the wound yes? So why did he make meteor go towards midgar if he was in the northern crater?

Bump

what game?

Can you not tell? FF VII

never heard of it. is it fun?

When Sephiroth said that, it was a projection of Jenova, who was locked in Midgar. Sephiroth was comatose for the entire game.

Yeah, it's pretty good. Not the best RPG by any means, but it is a lot of fun. There's lots of customization and a ton of sidequests and mini games. The only real problem with it is it's too easy, but you can just do a low-level run to alleviate is a little.

*alleviate that

Japs are shit at making good stories. That's why anime always has gapping unexplained plotholes, lose ends that are never resolved or finished in an unsatisfactory way, and autistic-tier writing is not uncommon either.

I guess it's because of Akiba's influence on the industry and having a bunch of sheltered NEETs with no life experience try to make something realistic and believable in a tight budget and timeline but ultimately it's because the they don't care about what they shit out.

It's Babby's first RPG for oldfags. Pokemon isn't a real RPG (because it's too easy).

Meteor probably went off course after Sephiroth blew up the solar system three times.

I guess each planet has a life stream as well and are operating on Cell's "I can heal as long as a tiny part of me remains" rule.

Meteors leave big wounds. Midgar has a lot of lifestream from the reactors, so maybe that's why. I haven't thought about this one.

Pokemon is a great babbies first RPG. It teaches you basic tactics (type advantage, having a diverse team), allows you to recruit a huge variety of characters and has many traditional RPG elements in the form of boss fights and 'secret' powerful characters such as Garydos, Alakazam etc. It even has the 'overpowered super attack' in the form of hyperbeam that only 4 mons can learn, none of them 'easy' (dragonite, aerodactyle, garydos and snorlax). For a gameboy game its nothing short of a masterpiece, despite its many bugs and flaws, and a great way to introduce people into RPG's once you make the connections in their brain between pokemon and a traditional RPG.

Two reasons:
Midgar was where the most Make reactors were, so it was probably where the lifestream was weakest
Midgar has a large population, so Meteor would kill a lot of people and thus, feed the lifestream.
It's a moot point anyway since it didn't matter where it landed.

You forgot your "anime was a mistake" image.

You're trying way too hard to fit in here

My first RPG was Jade Cacoon on the Playstation

Rude, *downvotes*

lol. /s

Next you'll tell me Toxic and Leech Seed was overpowered.

Highest population density on the whole planet. A person is worth a decent amount of mako

What about the Sister Ray having a screen where you can see the name in Junon despite only becoming the Sister Ray after having been transported and plugged to Midgard mako grid?

You have to listen to the song it's based on to understand.

there is also that weird dialog clip from the beginning where cloud freaks out for a moment just before planting the bomb. "this isn't just a reactor!" - supposedly cut content that was left in. FF7 has a lot of little quirks like that, can't say I really mind them very much despite them being little flaws, the game pulls off so many great things it's easy for me to overlook those loose bits.