What are some movies that start out good/promising but turn into dogshit by the end?

What are some movies that start out good/promising but turn into dogshit by the end?

I was thinking about a movie like this the other day, but I can't remember what it was….

Almost every Nolan movie

The Harry Potter franchise.

Sunshine

The opening in the diner was cool but it did indeed quickly turn to dogshit

this tbh

That's not true at all though. They legit keep getting better besides the fourth one.

still not giving up uh zach?

But zach is me

not a dogshit end but start really good with top atmosphere and good mystery and go weaker second half. still good compare to jump scare shit horrors now days but feel like wasted OC horror idea.

Yeah this one really is a slow train to nowhere

Still thinking only one person has ever liked Harry Potter even on Holla Forums huh?

Star Wars

i really liked the first half and the idea behind it. But second half of the movie feel like was done by another writer or they just didnt have enough money.

Edge of Tomorrow

You're the only one who defends those pieces of shit Zach, just get over it

That was shit since the very beginning

You have crippling autism, please kys immediately and you can be at peace.

Is this that movie where they nuke the sun to reignite it?

Yep

awsum song tho

i approve this message

Prometheus though the bullshit is more gradual and not just in the end. Still it pisses me off because it's wasted potential.

Interstellar. I was enjoying, if not entirely enthralled, by my reasonably hard sci-fi story and then it all got derailed by 'the power of love'.

t. Contrarian