Webm thread: smooth edition

Last webm thread already on page 13
post your webms/mp4s and have fun

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NVp3pGLRWkI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I already saw this last thread, post something new at least ya brat.

how about no :^)

Why didnt you reply with a webm you tard? I hope your milk with cereal is actually cummies.

Does it trigger you or something newfriend?

More like this?

you wasted a post in the thread.

Also anyone got the bane/cia version of the death note opening?

and? I don't see the problem here

why bother then posting here? If you hate this thread then leave you nigger. Nobody wants to see your webms.

benis X3

See now you pissed me off and I didnt post a webm with it.

FRESH OC INCOMING

wow user you didn't post a webm :^)

HA

Why must you tell lies user?

Partly your fault you nigger tard.

WEW

I hope you choke on cummies.

does anyone have the "I've seen things" monologue edited onto some animu with an android girl?

thick

Dude what the fuck, is that real? The parrot talking, I mean.

Your anger gives me joy newpal

I don't know but I would hope it is

Arabs get triggered by boobs?
Wow what a suffering it must be to live as an arab.

I was already a man by the time you were still swimming with cummies.

Yes its real

bitch please.

WHO WINS?!?! PLACE YOUR FUCKING BETS!!

betting is illegal, poo in the loo wins, I've seen it

c'mon newpal come up with some better shit

maybe in your shitty backwards country

fucking Red Bull blue jobbing that entire race.

Better remix coming through.

Do they hold hands before the end?

sadly no

Aww

video source pls?

i love how it fits through all the doors

Anyone have the webm where the spooky trumpet skeleton song plays but it's the vampire girl from monogatari doing her laugh?

I'm not sure if I fully understand this one

RIP
I find it no coincidence that the game died after they nerfed the Pyro

I went camping with a mate a couple of years ago and a lyrebird mimicked his snoring, it was funny shit.

Nigga that shit's ancient

found it

AGH

Well that's just rude and spooky.

HEH GOT EEM
GOTT EEM

Okay, I fucking lost my sides somewhere

When did bartending become something obnoxious where you try to look as pompous as possible while doing it?

When people like flashy things.
If this was exclusive to Japan I'd instead say that the Japanese have to make a mastery of everything, else they perceive it to be a fruitless pursuit.

LMAO
wheres this from?

REPENT

lol

He may be preachy but a lot he wants to make a point of is correct.

I wonder what triggered him to make a point in a webm thread in a mongolian pinched strings aerophone discussion pseudo-anonymous BBS.

If you want to preach why don't you go run a church/mass?

Truly men of taste

source on jam?

Salesman followed through with his sale. Basically killing a cockroach with a grenade, made his home life that much worse that he has to come home. Possibly to stop his wife, but more importantly to make sure that baby won't die. Also, basically screwing the guy over by making his wife an addict. He is a satan.

Other races think whites are weird for liking breasts. To them they're just for feeding babies.

And that's why whites have always been at the forefront of the modern world.

Oh, I originally thought the show was suppose to end with a moral at the end of the story and didn't think salesman was evil.

so wait, he drugs people and then ruins their lifes?

seems pretty fucking evil to me.

DOUBLE NIGGER

Are you implying Scandinavia isn't in western Europe?

Well it does end with a moral, in that the Evil Salesman is the result of a life being ruined by whatever's the subject that week.

So the subject of that week, this one being mahjong addiction (which is apparently a real problem), was highlighted as being a bad thing, and that's another way to put out a moral.

The bitch looking for a "3k man" got what she deserved.

It reminds me a bit of Franken Fran as far as morals go.

To be fair most of the fags had it coming,like that bitch with her KKK-standard and the gambling faggot for being retarded.

he's on a mission from God Kek save us

That's pretty fucking funny. Who made it?

You really shouldn't take that guy seriously, he probably has some sort of brain-injury. Just try not to make him mad, defective people have a tendency to hurt themselves, I hear.

It's originally from Hownew.ru

Protestantism is a mental illness

Nice Finnish music, but I have no idea how your post relates to mine.

"Saints", as you may call them, are false idols.

Deus Gevalt fellow worshippers of the foreskin eating volcano god :^)

Anyone got that webm of Penny Girl? The game where the animu grils are playing Russian Roulette?

kissanime link for this anime P L S

I fucking love science music.

Yes not-satan hopes you take drugs and ruin your life.
I think "weakness" is also a form of "evil" as far has Salesman is concern, but he just might be an evil demon doing it for kicks. The fact they never really directly suggest if he is supernatural or just a really good con-artist is probably one of the shows strong points. Nothing he does seems impossible aside from the odd teleportation. With enough skill preparation and stalking you could probably get these "scams?" off.

Nigga, I have not the talent to resolve the issues you bring forth. Feel free to fix it yourself.

Mongol.

No, it's Northern Europe :^)
The vikings were pagans. Europe only become relevant when it abandoned its backwards "beliefs".

grandpa pls no pls stahp

A lot of Europeans are still Christian, actually.

That will be fixed soon, inshallah.

I'd link you, but Toaru Kagaku no Railgun is not on Kissanime

I get it, the joke is that you are pretending the three archaic desert religions are somehow not the same cancer? That's pretty funny, but talk about low hanging fruit, man.

Wow, nice meme.

People are dicks, it's Choboraunyopomi Gekijou Dai Ni Maku Ai Mai Mii: Mousou Catastrophe Special

Obonsam Besu: Devil May Cry

WHEW! That time of the thread!

I've posted more webms than you, bucko.

You would see the irony behind that particular webm, if you had the add-on.

what mod set is that

Im really loving this series.

Thanks for posting them

CoC

just CoC with Arsenal Overhaul i'm assuming?

Even worse, actually

Jesus, is there ANY big series released now that isn't "abridged" by a bunch of unfunny teenagers aiming to be the next teamfourstar? Surely there are easier ways to becoming e-famous?

This is way too catchy.

YOU WANT WEBEMS?

no i want a life

I have found that it's generally better to have more realistic expectations.

What was the music playing?

Shit why didn't I think of that?

they should have added jockey girls for extra fun

here you go fam

keep it up man, love em

That whole album's pretty damn good

thx

Hello /christian/. How does it feel to create the fucking disgusting social justice trent that began thanks to your retardness? Being filthy protestant heathen faggots noneless.

I CANT STOP LISTENING TO THIS SONG

Why can't this spamming cockmongling stop? Why must he suck so many floppy dicks?

DAM

Convert to Islam and you can listen to 72 Holla Forumsirgins sing that while playing Jihad Kings.

What song is that?

Congratulations to whoever posted this last thread. I found the source. I wasn't ready for this.

Souce is Goodnight Punpun

/christian/ needs to fuck off

oh hey I remember looking up one of those things….they're like $300 and they are meant for fucking

Hikis have completely ruined the medium.

The hell is this game? Googling 'pipe mimic' didn't help.

There he goes, Amadeus.

Already got a masterpiece in his head and just need to get to a keyboard.

GOD GAVE THIS LAND TO ME

I don't understand how people can't 'get' it after just falling for that once.

Truly. the female mind is an eternal wonder.

People that have a less analytical mind tend to focus on key things almost exclusively. I'd hazard a guess that is why she's stuck on the half detail. Of course, this is giving her the benefit of the doubt that she has some intelligence.

I think it has to be because of menstruation or some shit. Maybe all their brain power goes into making milk, I don't know. I am legitimately disgusted by the thought that there could be a woman browsing Holla Forums. They should all be killed, and be replaced by 2D goddesses.

Go back to watching your favorite cartoon faggot.

In all my life, I've only ever known two women who were ever tolerable. But then the one became a weeaboo because she couldn't handle aging and the other went to college and became a filthy commie. Such is life, eternal torment. 2D never ever.

Where do you think you are?

I hope that was a typo.

2 more than me at least

lmao

Fucking subhumans, good luck on maintaining a society without white people.

If you make noise when you eat, you're gross.

This sounds like filthy frank I swear to god.

That's cause it is, newfag.

Why did you need to say that, what did you think it was for? A holiday decoration? A novelty camping mattress? A coffee table discussion piece? A haunted maze scare for a christian fundraiser? An emergency lifeboat? A lemonade dispenser? A decoy passenger for your car when driving late at night on the highway so rednecks with chainsaws get confused? A cheap babysitter? A fursuit for the discerning consumer? A companion for lonely dogs at the Atlanta kennel while they freeze to death due to no OSHA compliance? A sub goalkeeper for Fußball? A gaudy fashion model repellent? A shittier Wyatt Earp? An irrigation aid for third world countries? A weapon surpassing Metal Gear? A mannequin for you to stitch on the flaps of human flesh that you'd normally discard in your everyday life as a serial killer who flays their victims in Montreal in the year 2058? A legal counsel in your case after the police catch you in the act? A piece of evidence in your plead for insanity? A bunkmate in Canadian prison after the female judge calls you guilty because you're a cis white male? A friend to watch with you as a Somalian refugee rams a truck through the rec site while the guards throw their child proof batons at it? A blanket as you huddle in the remains of the old parliament building while IS and a Canadian SOTF duke it out around you? A call to arms for the /k/omrades and /d/eviants that you broadcast from a hodgepodge of spare parts you scrounged from nearby Longueuil? A museum piece in New Montreal in 2081 with accompanying plaque detailing the national uprising of Canadian citizens and how they removed all kebab? I honestly have no idea what you were going for here.

Call an ambulance, you're clearly having a stroke.

Different cultures, mang. In Japland, eating while making noises like you're having a seizure is complementary to the chef I guess?

I better not see this stupid shit in the next bad movie night, c0de

This scene was animated by a man with retroactive amnesia who would forget the last 10 frames he drew

No, it's just anime being anime, dude.

Ok then

That's been happening to me as well once and awhile. Not sure what the cause is.

just had to ruin a perfectly good webm with an anime girl

Holy shit this fucking guy was in Deadwood. As the dude in charge of the gambling tables, ironically.

Brain Power by NOMA

No we wont all look the same in the year 3000. Either all humans are gone or the white race has finally woken up and purged the earth of subhumans.

please delete this, there is no reason akarin should be subject to such torment from a horific monstrousity

whats the game?

Planet explorers

Protestants are good for a laugh.

Adorable. I bet you believe an inverted cross is a sign of the devil, too.

I really enjoyed how poorly done and amateurish this looks. It is almost a satisfying kind of cringe.

here's a thought why don't we just spell it I's?

Holy shit is that Peterson?

What's the show?

Yes, the absolute madman himself.

ADL and it's members are democrat puppets. Actual Jews don't really like the ADL

Anyone know the name to this bump?

Doesn't really have a name, I think it's just the latest one.

Did I say good? I was just differentiating between Hollywood Jews are the ultimate cancer and helping to ruin countries and practicing Jews

Thank you, you are a good person and deserve happiness.

lol u tk him 2da bar|?

I meant the song name.

My friend works for team4star. I make fun of him for it every time I see him. He makes like $13 an hour.

youtube.com/watch?v=NVp3pGLRWkI

If you or anyone else in the thread knows moonrunes, I have all the 103+ raws of the original series, might webm a couple of 'em

right? I wish it was my magical space nigger my fellow redditor

DUDE SPACE LMAO

When someone is representing a brand poorly it means they probably are not actually loyal to that brand and most likely hate the brand which they are trying to degrade the perception of.

dont die