Why was the thread about games where you can kill niggers deleted?

What kind of 4chan tier bullshit is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=v
web.archive.org/web/20170106135519/http://8ch.net/v/res/11641831.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because you're a niggerfaggot.

Is this board moderated by niggers?

Worse, a kike

>>>Holla Forums

GTA games

this is now a swedish board, you can only talk about niggers and muslims positively

Kike detected.

I'm finding it very odd that after the shit that happened in Chicago we can't have a thread about games where we can kill niggers.

There is that Moonman wad for Doom and basically any open world game

would be nice if there was a tell between threads being deleted by op or janitor

It was deleted by a janitor.

Board logs
8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=v

So it was deleted by Sangria.

Yeah, what the fuck gives ?

Stop, you're only exacerbating the issue, triple nigger.

Pretty much, new mods are faggots.

Fuck you, nigger. We've got sjw mods or nigger mods on here. That's a problem.

Because it's a fucking old ass low effort template thread you stupid piece of shit. It deserves to be deleted.

Are you new?

What faggotry.
Anyway.
Let's say there are games where it would be possible to perform some kind of genocide. Which ones should I not play because I want to avoid killing all the niggers, faggots, and jews?

Yeah lets shut up about it and let janitors do whatever they want. Not like we came here because of crazy janitors or anything.

The thing happened yesterday you moron.

I-i, what?

It's pretty god damn relevant, 4 niggers just tortured a retard for being white. If we can't get a thread of some games to blow off some steam with, then that's bullshit.

And? They're not going away, so I don't see how this helps. If that were the case the boardkike would've been BTFO ages ago, but his fat ass is still here.

Every new thread that someone doesn't like is a template thread. Kind of like how whenever someone says they like a game they are a shill. Basically, it's newfags who think hating is cool using slurs they don't understand to show how much they hate and don't care.

Fuck off, nigger.

Sure thing reddit has invaded this place. 32chan when?

They are to be kept in line.

In fairness it was just a Holla Forums-tier thread veiled as a vidya thread.
But to answer the question, Moon Doom and basically any open world game.

By who, Mark? He can't even keep himself in line, let alone other people. Want a free tip? Make a new board, where the mods aren't kikes or niggerfaggots.

So when should we lynch Sangria?

Great, I was really hoping we'll have this thread again

Is something going on at 4chan?
I've noticed a lot of these shitters recently.

This shit isn't going to stand, Sangria. We'll tear this shitty little board apart fi we have to.

Yeah that worked out great for /gg/

Or maybe our janitors are fresh off reddit and applying similar rules here while morons like you attribute everything to the cake kike.

The "What are some games where I can kill jews/niggers/spics/trannies/women" template threads have been around for fucking ever. Some nigger killings happening isn't video games and makes the thread even more worthy of a delete. Thinly veiled Holla Forums threads are cancer.

How the fuck is niggers torturing someone video games? Go to Holla Forums or /new/ or any of the million political boards. If you want a thread about video games where you can kill specific things then don't start it like you're on Holla Forums and with a template phrase.

What's up newfag, I suggest lurking before posting.

This is a shit meta thread fuckface. Why the fuck do you think I'd want to bump it? It should be bumplocked already anyway because of rule 4.

Resident evil 5.

I guess so, the last time they came in this force was when /vg/ cleaned house couple of months back.

If Mark got rid of the /gg/ generals on Holla Forums, then /gg/ would've lasted a lot longer than what it did. It also helps if your board isn't filled with lolcos though.

Oh fuck, I haven't seen a thread in this fashion in awhile.
Remember when there were like 12 meta threads up at any one time back in 2015?
Remember when Meta Monday was a thing?
They were banned for a reason, they constantly turned into shitflinging and arguing between people who wanted more moderation and people who wanted less.
Although I do believe Mark should bring back Meta Monday as a monthly thing. It was great having that kind of direct communication with the BO.

Fuck off Holla Forums

The janitor was triggered by the thread. There's no excuse that will justify deleting the thread, you fucking nigger.

Isn't endchan fucking dead?

Go to Holla Forums if you want threads about unrelated shit and shitposting without limits.

It was a fucking template thread you stupid piece of shit how does this not get through your thick fucking skull?

Looks like you're just getting triggered you can't make a thread that isn't a shit template thread.

>2015 was two years ago

Holla Forums shitposting died down a fair while ago.

Mostly, yes. I remember when they started up and then came to 'our fucking drawthreads asking us to draw their mascot.

So you enjoy being a sjw board? At this point you guys are worse than Holla Forums

So fucking what ? Everything is a template thread to a moron like you.
Event happens > people want to talk about related stuff > people talk about related stuff

But in your rulecuck world there is janitor approving sanctioned threads.

Are you retarded?

Can you fuck off to your shithole already. Nobody wants you here.

I'm going to keep doing it now just to upset you :^)

yes and we also love Holla Forums and reddit

What are you ? A PR fag ?

Make a new board, seriously, I'd post there with you and leave this board. BUT that's only if you actually make one. I just as jaded as you fags.

This is strangely familiar. It's almost as if, wait, no, that can't be possible. We're no longer in Current Year, it's Current Year +2, now.

This thread is no longer being bumped in the catalog

what is the problem here
threads like that get deleted a lot
are you new or something

I'm not Sangria, but it looks like the most common template thread out there.

The thing happened to be Holla Forums, but people makes these threads with any subjects imaginable. As always, if you want to post about a moonman game where you kill niggers, there are no taboos go ahead. We just aim to promote video game discussion on this board! Have a good day anons.

Yes, because it's breaking a rule.
8ch.net/v/rules.html
No meta threads.

Then why is there a thread about backpain, you fucking nigger?

You didn't need to put an "s" on that, faggot-chan.

literally censorship

FUCK THE ETHIC CUCKS

Verry well then, someone want to make a thread about killing niggers in a spesific videogame without using the format in this post.

That rule would be fine if metav was actually used.

They're doing damage control, they're social justice niggers.

I suggest Farcry 2 and Resident Evil 5 as starting points.

Jesus shit niggers it was just a shitty thread, just make another with more effort if you want to so bad.
I'm honestly questioning whether or not you're complete newfags if you're reacting to this rather average moderation.

Report 'em please, I promise every report is looked at.

Why the fuck did "lurk moar" die as a phrase? Now that's a template answer I can appreciate.

What the fuck ? Did you copy text that off a reddit PR talk?
What kind of a moron are you ?
Not all threads that have a basic starter sentence are to be deleted. Not everything is a template thread.

lurk more died because morons like you forgot we had threads like that from the very start

hey lime
be my waifu

they're just ultrabutthurt newfags
probably from some other website and came here via Holla Forums or some shit and are shocked not every board is moderated in the same way

Is something you should do to understand what a template thread is in the first place, retard.
Or maybe go back to cuckchan or whereever you came from so your precious feelings won't get hurt anymore.

You replied to the wrong person, fam.

Despite the fact that this thread is bumplocked, it's archived.

web.archive.org/web/20170106135519/http://8ch.net/v/res/11641831.html

We're watching you niggers.

Please do watch us. I've kept vol'ing for so long because in the end you can only trust yourself, and it's the only way to make sure sjws never infiltrate this place from my point of view.

Then tell me what a template thread is if it's not threads that start with a phrase that has a set structure that's always used in the OP like "Now that the dust has settled can we agree that X" or shit like that that's about 95% same every time with just a single part you change to spice up your shitposting. Please enlighten me faggot since you know so much better than I do.

по русский имя другое, долбоеб , хуйта !

So lets ban deep sea threads too. Or mongol threads. Let's ban all threads since we usually repeat things and just become a news bulletin for the latest gaming news !
Just like reddit !

I'd imagine it was deleted because the thread was most likely just shitposting.