Back pain

How do you deal with this shit Holla Forums ? Am I supposed to go outside more often or something ? Limit time on pc ? Gymnastics ?
It's fucking cold outside.

Other urls found in this thread:

vitalrecord.tamhsc.edu/new-study-indicates-students-cognitive-functioning-improves-when-using-standing-desks/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Learn yoga you fucking ape.

Cunt

play on consoles

Wank upside down

Saw one of these. Maybe put keyboard on top and just play standing ? Would that help ?

didn't help

consoles are only for inviting friends over m8, ain't got any

Have good posture and get some fucking exercise, an hour long walk a day stops any and all back pain, and I'm pushing 29.

28 here. My standing and walking posture is good, but sitting I just sink into the chair.

Sit up straight faggot, or get up and walk/stretch every now and then.

It's not that easy. I'm tall and our office chairs are made for manlets.

Splurge on a comfy as fuck chair. I did my back several years ago, but I sit down at a desk all day and have no issues. I spent around $400 on the chair I use at home and it's fucking fantastic.

Use office chairs that can recline a little under your weight and have adjustable headrests, armrests and footrests, you cheapskate.

I have a PC hooked up to a TV and have USB extenders so I play in the bed.

I'm sure there are Health and Saftey regulations which would allow you to request a better chair, lest you live in backwater vindaloo.

Ride me. It'll work your lower back.

That triggered my autism, user. Lest does not mean unless.

I have spent about 60% of my awake time for the past 15 years playing on PC sitting in awkward poses and I do not have back pain at all. Want to know the secret?
Stretching, at least once every 2 hours I stretch and bend my back in all possible directions to keep it in working condition, takes less than 60s to do and I don't even have to stand up.

I would personally invest in a good mattress. This will make all the difference

Post pics of said chair

take a bath with hot water, it helps relax the muscles. see a massage therapist. do deadlifts.

Crouching, it is a natural resting pose for a human body whilst doing something with your hands. It will also improve your overall physique, a lot actually if done properly.
You'll look like pajeet tho…

get a better fucking chair. One you can lean back in, that is comfortable no matter how long you sit in it. It's expensive but worth it, I've been doing your daily routine for ten years and my back didn't hurt once

Posture you dipshit

Wow so old, you're practically a fossil.

Am I the only one that games standing with his controller? I can't be. I see it in adverts and tourneys all the time. Maybe I'm just too cool. Is that it?

But seriously OP, get a standing desk. You'll even game better because science and shit vitalrecord.tamhsc.edu/new-study-indicates-students-cognitive-functioning-improves-when-using-standing-desks/

Lift
Do some deadlifts and squats. You don't need to reach 200lb mark to see the benefits for your self

Short answer is lifting.
Long answer is in google you fucking faggot.
Basically your back muscles are shit and you're gonna get crippled if you don't stop being weak piece of shit, because spine isn't supposed to deal with your anti-human life style.

doesn't sound very comfy at all. dont you ever sit and play? i have never seen a commercial where people were standing up to play unless they're doing some motion control shit.

What are your sleeping arrangements, is your bed flat

People seriously underestimate how much of a good investment a good chair is.

stop using a computer nigger. cOmPuTeRs are the worst thing to grace the Earth since smallpox.

Pushing 32 here and going strong

You're on the right track, but consider getting a standing desk, or a convertible desk so you don't have as much trouble alternating between sitting and standing.

Pushing 18 here and still going strong.