Mre new video. Maisie bliss and Emma destroyed

Mre new video. Maisie bliss and Emma destroyed

My eyeballs are melting: My brain is on fire. I've got the 'Who's Tranny Blues'. The 'guys' look more effeminate than their shorter uglier partners of unknown sex. I stopped watching the olympics over thirty-five years ago. In 1972 when the East German 'female'(LOL) swim team's members were as large as their male counterparts it made me wonder. I was 9 years old and could tell the difference. By 1980 it was all over for me. Couldn't get over the amount of money that was being poured into a two-week athletic festival. Some places that had the games are still paying for them 40 years later. NWO here we go.

hooktube.com/watch?v=rLTCaZerOiI

Kys

Cuckchan?

I've clicked on the link, and among the tags, there is no Maisie. So I guess this must be bullshit.

Maisie is a man.

Masie isn't that good looking but you posted a man faced titcow. Tits dont mean shes a woman. That face is ugly.

That's an outright lie!

It's called a woman.

>>>/waifuist/
>>>/s/
>>>/cow/

I like this picture

Fucking kek. Look like a man.

heard you was talkin shit

#Metoo

makes sense

Zoe kimball best waifu!

Is this new information to you?

no, but it still makes sense

no idea who that is tbh, but she looks very boring

Are we alone here?

She was some girl, who I guess on Instagram, posted a lot of her photos, like 4-5 years ago. I knew a guy who was obsessed with her. She was okay. It's sad to see what happened to her. She was like everyone's waifu back then.

This is now a fedora thread

Stop.

What's the matter, theist? Afraid of a little freethought?

gotta watch out for those nice guys

Are these the same guy?

It's called ugly man faced.

When is Jim making a video on MrE and his glow in the dark nigger rants?

Please no

pottery

chasidim are the ultimate nice guys tbh

Soon!

that was just her being too scared to say no to his face.

Those asian hookers are not going to pay for their own coke, son.

Not crippling youtube autism

t. blissfag

I thought this thread was gonna be filled with THICC kino but nope.. what a waste.

MrE is fucking great and I hope he keeps revealing the tranny menace. He's also a flat earther too. Fucking BASED bros

Is that Dan Bull?

Why do redditors love Carl Sagan so much? He was a literal pothead that helped Popularize ancient aliens theory.

The guy in the pic is the reason why he murders.

Based Maisie.

How can i get a gf like pic #1?

>(((someone))) starts spamming against Atheism
really makes me think

He made the Cosmos show which introduced many kids to science and worked on the golden disk on the voyager 1. I think he has some memorable quotes or so which look good on pictures. In essence, he was kind of the first meme scientists like Bill Nye and Black science man, the latter who which was a student of Carl Sagan.

MrE is a hack. The fact he supports FE bullshit, alone, proves he should be charged for oxygen theft from this planet.
Tranny conspiracy is literal redditors that can't get with women pinning the blame on some shitty conspiracy.

The real reason women in Hollywood look like men is because that's what the Weinstein's of Hollywood want their sexual partners to look like; flat, boyish, short etc.

Hey man, can I take a second to introduce you to a feature you've obviously never heard of?It's called the upvote button. What is the upvote button? I'm glad you asked. The upvote button takes the place of any redundant comments, such as "I agree" or "good TIL" or"Bernie Sanders is a good senator," just a tip next time you want to say any of those things, you can hit the upvote button instead. There's also the downvote button, which can be used to downvote things you don't agree with, like I did to your comment, or comments like "Bernie Sanders is a good senator" tldr-pls learn reddiquette, it's there for a reason

lel

>>>/r9k/

That’s beyond stupid.