Come up with a name for a COD title

CALL OF DUTY TRENCH WARFARE

Is that war really that forgotten and irrelevant I learned this shit in elementary school thank God people are fucking stupid fuck video games and the people that are involved with it's all made by suits and hipsters with an IQ of 100 at most.

It's ether a world war 1 or a steampunk setting.

Call of Duty: The Mean Bean Machine.

Still going to be better than battlefield 1 and I hate both of the series I just want to see battlefield do shit because of how mainstream and hyped it is at least cod fags dont act elitist outside of cod

Christ, Machinima is pretty fucking dire now, isn't it?

Call of Duty Falklands

We remember it, user… in Canada.

CALL OF DUTY: RHODESIAN WARFARE

Didn't they use to make cartoons at one time?

It'd just be WWII tech with jets in an uninteresting setting that ultimately goes nowhere.

CALL OF DUTY: NIGGER WELFARE

Call Of Duty: Advanced Shrapnnel.

It'd be WWII with full-auto M1 carbines, SKS', and AKs.

Actually full auto m1 carbine existed and we almost gotten the m14 early.

Will it be pozzed?

If that actually happened or someone made a game like that, what would the plot even be? Something silly like lolis vs aras?

Call of duty: current year

Valkyria Chronicles

Wasn't the Korean War nicknamed The Forgotten War?

Some sort of ANCIENT EVIL AWAKENS in a middle school and it infects everyone. You and your loli squad must use water gun to shoot holy water at people who got infected to wash away the evil essence (which essentially makes up their clothes now because we need excuse to strip lolies) and rescue them from the evil mind control.
Standard [GENRE] game with barebone mechanics, lolies and pantsu. There, the definition of kusoge.

It will be about justice and friendship with some tea breaks inbetween with montages/highlights of cooking

I can't remember.

>>>/a/
Fucking weebs, should have killed them all in nam.

Yes but there are plenty of fucking forgotten wars and this is THE FIRST FUCKING CONFLICT OF THE COLD WAR AND IS THE REASON WHY KOREA IS SPLIT IN HALF HOW THE FUCK DO YOU NOT KNOW OF THIS.

Call of Duty: So Far in the Future that all warfare is conducted on a planet to planet basis via Relativistic Kill Vehicles that take several years to arrive even at near light speed velocities Warfare

my uncle was a vet and a POW of the Korean War, I know your feel user.

Call of Duty: Roman Warfare
RIP, it might of actually been decent, until they gt shafted by Activision and forced to make more shooters instead of just historical battles.

You mean that war that never happened?

L O L

But really it's just WW2 with less interesting enemies. I'd like to see a Warlords-Era shooter third person, built in FOX engine where you have to build up an entire faction with multiple bases, fortifications, supply lines/infrastructural, and rebuild town/cities all to repel either the Japanese or Koreans or someone. With that at least combat would be varied between riflemen and sword melee.

No weeb edition needed, Call of Duty is massively popular in Japan.

The only reason why people remember the Korean War is because of MASH, and I wouldn't be surprised if the majority of people who have heard of MASH think it's about Vietnam.

what?

Also here's a mirror because fuck JewTube

Also War Thunder is technically a Korean War game.

Oh, so you actually are retarded.

I think is right.

Posts like these prove to me how culturally unaware weebs actually are when it comes to Japan, CoD is one of the most popular console games In Japan.
Black Ops 3 was the third best selling PS4 game over there until Persona 5 came out, and I still think it's still in the top 5.
Actual Japanese people don't like everything to be moeshit and cutesy like weebs do, weebs have this strange perception of what Japan is like.
The only people there who would fit a weeb's view of Japan are otakus, and "otaku" is often used as a pejorative in Japan.

You mean to tell me that people who obsess over foreign cartoons made for little girls get a completely skewed and unrealistic understanding of what said country is like?

That's exactly why OPs who embed shit videos need to fuck off.

They have Paris Syndrome. They seem to think Japan is all great and carefree, they're completely unaware of Japan's problems.
Japan has one of the highest suicide rates in the world, depression is extremely high, the birthrate is in freefall, they're still recovering from a period of economic stagnation they call "the lost decade", they're worried that the tech boom they've been going through might end soon which would have huge repercussions, they're constantly hit by natural disasters, they have crime families that have been (successfully) pushing for the legalization of gambling, the country is swallowed in problems which is why all the entertainment exists. It's pure escapism for the people who live there.

That's not a catch all term to people who suffer extreme culture shock, it's specific to people (usually Smellow Yellow's) who can't handle the Snobby Nigerian Croissant not being Funny-Wunny Go-But-Not-Stay Big Gay Cheese And Wine adventure like they thought it would be.

He doesn't mean it literally, he probably just means they have something akin to that.

Sounds literal.

Call of duty: Black Hawk Down Syndrome

I'm assuming, anyway. I can't read minds.

What's dad?

Black Hawk Down Syndrome is when you're on the ground and you have no idea what the objective is and what you're suppose to do.

Go away, evil dogger

Thank you, Mr. Skeletal.

So detroit?

He looked he wanted to kill himself

More like being a woman.