JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven PS4

SHOULD I GET IT??

I liked the anime but I wasn't crazy about it, it was a pretty cool show overall. Has anybody on Holla Forums played Eyes of Heaven on PS4? Is it worth getting?

HELP ME Holla Forums!

Come back when you read the manga, faggot. As for the game itself, it's okay and the story is wasted potential.

Thanks guys, I knew I could count on you :^)

what he said, dont play it if you care greatly about spoilers because only half the manga is in the anime so far.

gameplay wise i havent gotten to play it but it looks fun, i wouldnt expect a serious fighter though.

sage because not sure if trolling

Just look up the main story and all the duel heat attacks up on youtube and play Heritage for the Future on Fightcade.

>Point of view from someone who actually follows the manga (please Araki, don't Berserk us)
No, it sucks.
No, it sucks.

Come on user, we know that cant happen, araki doesnt have an addiction to lolis.

How do I counter Jotaro holy shit.

You cant, hell pull some bullshit deus ex machina from his ass and defeat you, unless hes above 40 years.

Is it still Christmas break where the fuck do these people come from unless the Orthodox world actually knows of 8ch.

Are you trying to give me a hint or something?
Because the only viable way to play any Kakyoin is to spam taunt

just don't get trapped in the corners or play a more ranged character, like hol horse or etc

A hint? Maybe. Because one of my mains is New Kakyoin but seriously, you're a fucking moron if you cant counter Jotaro.

Ayy lmao.

I dont believe so, but i might be wrong.
wat
Shadow DIO says hello. His ZA WARUDO only takes 2 meter.

Nice Tumblr memes you got there.

Nice argument you got there.

get good nigger before you complain

Do you have brain damage? I was not trying to argue anything, I just pointed out that the 'angrily fixes x' is Tumblr / Imgur tier meme.

>not getting close and countering his shit with ghetto polnareff and RERORERORERO

Does anyone know if Araki ever made a reference to Ronnie James Dio? Diver Down seems like the closest I've seen thus far, but that's probably an unlikely references.

Dio. Za Worldo is a holy diver

Wat do? How would you implement skills that you have learned from all those years playing videogames in this situation?

Not worth getting unless you're a diehard JoJo fan, and don't mind Jotaro being the center of the game.

Best not to get the game. Play 7th Stand User and Heritage for the future, and read up the manga.

You're baiting pretty hard user, but fuck it. Diver Down is a Van Halen album and Dio is the reference to RJD.

I seriously fucking hope Araki is saving the idea of Jonathan sacrificing himself to kill another world DIO by hugging him for later parts in the manga, because Jotaro slamming DIO's bracelets is fucking lazy.

The anime just doesn't capture the fabulousness of the manga. I doubt it ever will but the games? Buy it for MUDA MUDA MUDA

I would have been okay with the game if they did that or have a combination of two bros defeating another world Dio (ex. Jonathan and Speedwagon, Platinum Overdrive or some other stupid shit, or Johnny and Gyro, ACT V Fall Off Your Heaven), and each of the JoJos having their own golden ending.

Agreed. Such a shame Bandai muddled with Araki's story script for the game.

I wasn't baiting. I'm just quite high on grass clippings.

Eyes of Heaven is shit user
Get All Star Battle or emulate older ones

TL;DR: Fucking nerf Jotaro and the ambulance. They're too fucking overpowered, god damn.

depends on who you're using.

Play defensive (though you should switch it up depending on your reach) and strike at him when he opens up. If you have projectiles, there's no reason to not use them. Learn your bread and butter combos.

If you can't counter Jotaro with Hol Horse, you have no idea how to play Hol Horse. primer he's the asshole character where his whole melee is focused on gaining distance, while his main attack game is projectiles. You also need to learn to dodge well. Essentially, the exact opposite of Jotaro. You really should be asking how to counter HOL HORSE.

Very short range (if I got all these right, it's been a while) and you need to be close to damage well. Rushdown is your best bet, so if you're not much of a twitch reaction guy, not the best to start with.

All have gimmicks that you need to learn before you can use them well. No idea, but Mariah tends to be top tier.

Instant win.

Basically the Akuma of the game and Jotaro's the Ryu.
Dio, either version, has way more tricks up his sleeve that suit a technical player who learned Jotaro and wants to move on. Their basic attacks share about the same ranges and speeds, with dio losing out I think, but Dio is generally way better overall if you learn him. But you have to learn him.

tl;dr git gud nigga

haha cool let me know when you start playing as josefumi(josuke) and find out he got fused with kira because of a fruit that acts as the catalyst for alchemy and that's the premise of part 8
read the manga faggot

Eyes of Heaven is utter shit, wait for a PS3 emulator with stable netplay to drop before you get it
ASB is alright, online a shit but couch multiplayer is really comfy
Heritage to the Future is your go-to for both online and offline play, best Jojo game so far
PS2's Le Bizarre Avventure di Giogio is an alright single player game, you can easily go through it without a hassle

PS2's Phantom Blood game is really dated and only okay if you really love Part 1, everyone's health replenishes immediately
Stardust Shooters is a repetitive but alright mobileshit with gachashit
Diamond Records is probably gonna be a mix of GioGio and Stardust Shooters

Just use anyone who can zone like Kakyoin or Hol Horse holy shit how bad are you at videogames

Btw, Giorno becomes the head of Passione, Jolyne and Jotaro die fighting a gay nigger priest who resets the universe, Gyro and Marco die and Gappy's name is Josefumi Kuujo

It's a series whose last part was completed in 2011, it's not my fault if people wanna be spoonfed yet at the same time avoid all spoilers.

PC PORT WHEN

People are born in different times, people might genuinely not come across a comic franchise that hasn't even been officially localized to the language this board uses.