Risk Of Rain

Do I just not get this game? Why do I keep dying so hard to fucking jellyfish? If I'm supposed to use my dodge roll to avoid attacks, why does it have a 3 second cooldown? What the fuck is the hurtbox on these attacks? WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO BE DOING!?

Other urls found in this thread:

riskofrain.wikia.com/wiki/Save_values
pastebin.com/BZApTFg0
drive.google.com/file/d/0B4NoE39gmrxWMV9QMGNkcDBkMmc/view?usp=sharing
twitter.com/AnonBabble

u suck LOL git gud

Go cry to your mom, faggot. Learn some spacing, learn that rolling isn't always supposed to be the win-everything move that makes you invincible and learn some resource management.

Positioning is important, as well as knowledge of enemy attack patterns. Jellyfish are dangerous for 2 reasons: they fly towards you from angles that can't be reached by most attacks, and their contact damage has a slight AoE. The tactic to deal with them is either dodging through them or kiting them until they are on your z-plane. As for the dodge - get used to it, many characters don't even have any moves with iframes. Consider that an oh shit button, or a gap opener.

I've figured out that I can kite them onto my level, and gotten reasonably good at dodging the little flameballs and their breath attack(?).
The tricky part is that, by the time I've gotten some decent loot and can face the boss without getting my ass handed to me, I'm being followed by two dozen enemies of various types, half of which can't be knocked away from me and most of which have enough HP that I can't reliably kill them without taking several hits. Even with several items that boost healing, I find myself dying in seconds to these mobs.
I know it's gonna sound like me crying 'cuz I lost the game, but it seems like the devs don't know what they want the player to do. It's not that there's no signposting–it's that no strategy seems to be any more effective, except for maybe standing on another platform so enemies literally can't reach me. I'm not fast enough to outrun most of these enemies, and can't kill them if I spend all my time running. My roll is so useless as to feel tacked-on, like they couldn't come up with a better idea and wanted to jump in on Dark Souls hype. One of my attacks gives a stun and knockback effect, really useful for a ranged character…so why the fuck doesn't it work on jellyfish? A bad game tells the player what to do, a good game shows the player what to do, so what kind of game is it when the player is not told what to do and not shown what to do?

Holy shit, it keeps getting worse and worse.

You're playing the default and arguably easiest to play class in the entire game (if you don't count kitecunt), if you're not making it past the first few levels without having to make a thread here then you have two choices - keep playing or stop playing.

No matter which you choose, delete this fucking waste of space thread.

So, what, do I charge in and try to kill the boss when I can't even stay alive in a fight against standard enemies? Not to mention that the spawn rate jumps when you summon the boss, so I'll be facing massive groups of enemies anyway.

Kill yourself, is what I meant to say. Stop bumping your fucking thread.

Enginerd is about as easy as the cuntress., probably even more so.

Switch to Enforcer asap.

Jesus, and I thought I was just being a cheeky cunt at first
Keep your distance from any and all enemies, kite them when you can as you go for the teleporter, it's literally the only thing you have to do. You'll have plenty of time to pick up chests when you're fucking up the boss.

As to why exactly you shouldn't grind, look at that big bar on the top right corner of your screen. Difficulty goes up with time, so stop wasting it.

Never stop moving, if you're not moving you're doing something wrong.
Never stop shooting at something (when and if there is a regular range attack with practically 0 cooldown), if you're not hitting something you're doing something wrong.
Never let yourself get cornered unless you have a dodge and you know how to use it.
Avoid hesitation when picking new items.
Decide when to trigger the sacrifice altars, if you have too many enemies or the altar is in a position where the monsters are likely to escape, don't use it.
Learn attack patterns.
Finally, git gud.

Sage because the thread is shit and OP is even more than just a simple faggot, he is the faggiest.

Everyone here should be drinking bleach.

I can destroy the game with every other character except Huntress and Bandit.
They are the hardest for me to play, and I haven't managed to find a good way to play them.
What the fuck am I doing wrong?

Bandit is fun. Huntress not so much. Beat the game with both.
Engineer is probably one of the most OP classes. If our faggot boy can't reach to the last level with engineer he might as well cut off his hands already.

You know I honestly just never played the game right for a solid year and learned to beat the game with max difficulty before I would reach the 3rd world. It was only until somebody told me otherwise how to play it that I realized just how easy the game was.

If you're not punching ayys to death or smashing them with your shield, you're playing RoR wrong.

You're just bad at video games.

git lucky

Okay, to be ABSOLUTELY FAIR, it's not the Vagrant that kills me, it's the massive clusters of other monsters that start following it (and me) around like some kind of demented parade of fucking me up the ass.
Also, what the fuck is with the lemurians and their massive hitboxes? I swear, it's like they hit just a few pixels outside of their hitspark, and it's just enough to get me every time.

Just get trillions of barbed wires.
That's all you need

You'll understand it eventually my dude, and even dying is progress towards more item unlocks.

Server where?

If you jump, they won't hit you. If you go behind them, they won't hit you.

This applies to(and trivializes) everything in the game.

I've been hit twice now when I was just behind them. It looks like the hitbox extends just behind them.

You weren't behind them enough then.
If you're playing commando they shouldn't be close enough for the hitbox extending just behind them to hurt you.

Risk of Rain is only fun when playing with friends

>>>/normalfag/
>>>/facebook/

So how many people in this thread are interested in a server?

git gud fagit.

HAN-D best character.

So, thanks to you faggots and your advice, I'm about to clear level 3.

Thanks, fuckers.

This game is bullshit RNG until you get Command and then it becomes piss easy, if you get Glass it also becomes piss easy on monsoon difficulty and with any other artifacts you want to add.

mission accomplished biches

Rick of Rain is fucking awesome. Stop spamming your roll.

hand d best

And that's game. Got rekt by the archer wasps; they're faster than I am even with the goat hoof speed boost, and I couldn't take them down fast enough. Time to go try out that cowboy character I just unlocked.

Just downloaded this. Never got around to trying it out. Seems like you never do enough damage. I was perpetually cheesing monsters to kill them. I think it will be more fun as you play more. I think its like rogue legacy where you have to keep dying and unlocking stuff? Any way this is the report on my first life.

I think you just suck dick user.

Whenever you are given the choice, get the item that gives you chance of shooting missiles.

don't get too many, or you'll crash the game.

Haven't had that happen to me, but I'm playing on Vita and haven't got the command artifact yet.

Kind of like rogue legacy, takes a while to build up enough high level items to make a significant difference on your performance.

Remember to use the usuable items as often as possible, at least those with reasonable cooldown. Most of them aren't as useful as passive items, but you often end up getting one down the line. Remember, the key here is getting shit done fast and dealing as much damage as possible at all times.
Also, in general, investing money is better than trying to hoard.

Mother FUCKER THE JELLYFISH GO RIGHT THROUGH THE ENFORCER'S SHIELD

WHY ARE JELLYFISH SO FUCKING OP

Feels fucking good, I love you guys by the way.

I don't really care that op sucks at the game just to have a place to discuss this game is really nice. Its really fun its unfortunate it wasn't expanded to reach its fully realized potential.
Its still a fucking solid game though.

As to tips jump a lot, always try to be moving, hit the penetrative shot to kill hordes, 98% of enemies do not do contact damage instead they actually have to attack you so dont be to scared, locate the teleporter as fast as humanly possible the longer you play the more challenging it gets, maybe go into the options and hit the zoom button to give you more to see, play on normal or else no progress gets saved.

After a while all of this will feel all feel easy, I've solo'd the entire a game with every character and all artifacts on hardest difficulty in less then 35 minutes each. In the future you will miss when you were still challenged by the game.

Please stop ;_;

Lets do this shit!

Han-D is the best character also the character with the highest skill ceiling and floor. Its a hard knock life for D.

Enforcer is tedious don't fuck with that shit.

Stick with the Enforcer, he's the most fun an rewarding to learn. Not so OP he makes the game boring, not too worthless that it feels like he's in the wrong game.
He actually feels like he was made to kite large mobs of monsters.
Just be always walking backwards, and manage how much room you have to walk backwards, and make sure you know when to gtfo.
Takes a lot of time to know how to react correctly to different situations with him.

He's my one true favorite since I started playing, others are too easy or too crap.

Back when I first picked up the game I played Enforcer all the time.
But now Bandit is getting more interesting, and I'm best with Commando…

Fuck right off. They ignore stun, ignore knockback, and ignore block. They're ESPECIALLY mean when you're playing Enforcer, too, 'cuz you can't move fast enough while blocking to avoid them.

162.156.77.128:11100

I hope more than one person shows up this time.

So I unlocked the Chef.
I think hes combo based or something.
I didn't do to well with him.

Enforcer is shit in multiplayer though, any minimal amount of ping and you get backstabbed every single time without realizing it.
It's irrelevant to say if some character is OP or not since the items are unbalanced as fuck, doesn't matter how shit you are at the game if you pick the right items you can walk through everything.

I liked this game, but could never stomach it without Glass and Command. Is there some secret to making regular runs fun?

server where

Bandit is fun except for the fact that you're expected to mash in order to shoot fast.

Can't connect, have you already started?

SERVER WHEN?

Fuck me, the game crashed! Right when Sniper user was gonna clutch out the final level, too.

That's unfortunate. I managed to one shot both forms of the final boss too.

MOTHER FUCKER.

I'm hosting another one, let's see if we can pick up more players.

sorry for mp4, webm making takes too long

Of course I get the artifact with a platforming challenge…as the slowest, least maneuverable class in the game.

Second time as Chef…

Theres like 4-6 bosses(can't tell) on the platform above me.
What do I do? Lol.

Ult + Cleaver duud, get that AOE

How the fuck did I delete that number

If any other games come up I'm down to play.

Same here, pals.

I've got another one up.

Gotta update one sec

Still updating?

user hurry the fuck up

It wasn't meant to be user.

Back up at:

Sniper is a lot of fun to play as.

it's a good feeling

SNIPER STRONK

It's a poor man's BOI, its only competitive advantage is multiplayer co-op

I forgot how cuhrazy this game was, holy fuck

Come on guys we all know chef is the best

That's not how you spell bandit.

Are they ever going make creating servers NOT ASS?

All you have to do is port forward and know what your external IP is.

I'm having trouble with getting my router to do port forwarding

I tried to make a server, but failed. Maybe I'll give it another shot tomorrow.

Well fuck I was hoping I had something in the steam cloud for this. I guess I'll have to unlock everything again.

Side note, does anyone know what the size limit is these days? I might post a few videos.

I think it's 12MB.

This one isnt even the world record, its the second place cause I can not view the twitch vod.

Any of you anons think you can beat it?

No need, unless you really want to reunlock things, it has plain text unencrypted save editing riskofrain.wikia.com/wiki/Save_values

Well for a first run not bad. Ended up forgetting the first rule of monsoon – no lagging around. Also had to remember all the keys and shit.

Like I said though, all in all not bad. Probably one of my better commando runs. I'll find some of the better clips and post em.

I really don't mind actually, it'll be fun unlocking everything again after so long.

I forgot to post my end screen. I ended up dying to cremator cheapshots, though it looks like teleporting bison got the last hit.

fuck

Any idea on how to make steam read your unlock on it, I got the achievements in game but not on steam.

I dunno, sorry. I unlocked it all a long time ago.

Now that one takes me back.

Suit your self I suppose. I cant rationalize re unlocking things I already spent time unlocking previously, to each his own.

You fucking cheater, I know what you are doing. And you want me to spoon feed you too? A quick google search and a faint memory is telling me either this will do it ( pastebin.com/BZApTFg0 ) or steam achievements have to be unlocked manually. I cant recall exactly guess you have to test for us.

next hopoo game when

keep trying until you get the items you need. theres not really anything to the game other than avoiding damage. not really sure why anyone likes it

What's the best track and why is it Coalescence?

Disregard all of that according to all of that:
> riskofrain.wikia.com/wiki/Save_values

The best track is 25.3°N 91.7°E

It's one of those games where being ignorant makes it more fun This happens in most games but it's specially true in this one, once you know which items to pick you always win.
Without artifacts like Command the game is more challenging but way too prone to RNG, if you get shit items you may be able to win but it becomes tedious as fuck, if you get good items you are back to easy mode. A good example would be playing Glass without Command, if you get infusion early you win, if you don't you will probably get randomly one shot at one point and lose.
That's the thing, the general idea and high level design are solid, the low level design and balance aren't, the devil is in the details, that pretty much kills this game. It's a good try though, for two dudes in an apartment with game maker.

Sniper in Glass is insane.

That's definitely one of my favorites, more games need to do this at the final level, instead of the obvious tension music. I really like this one too, all tracks are great.

Kill me.

Let's see if this works. Going with MP4 for right now.

Well that worked alright enough, here's another clip from earlier

worst item, buzz saw is right there and it's 100% more bang for your buck

Yeah I know but I hadn't played in forever, I forgot how much the money bomb sucked until it was far too late to get a better item for it. Fun story, I actually finally got a new use item drop right before I died.

Which is the best use item and why is it Nematocyst Nozzle?

get the fuck out of my face you unwashed peasant

You're both wrong, It's the Shattered Mirror. Especially on Huntress.

Come on, guys.

CHARGEFIELD GENERATOR

You cunts should be utterly ashamed of yourselves for not playing the closest thing to CUHRAYZEE this game has. Also I'm genuinely surprised that anyone needed to ask about how to play RoR.

I think it's the most fun I've ever had playing the game and literally all I did was run around cracking chests and dancing around enemies.

Nah brah

JESUS CHRIST IT COMES BACK IN 30 SECONDS

I see you are a man of exquisite taste. As a reward, have some images that some user's made before the first exodus when we played Risk of Rain over there.

nigga everyone has this image you didn't need to tell us the backstory of it

Sorry, it's been a haggard couple of years. I haven't seen this particular picture posted in a few. Here's a few more and really old infograph.

I never liked getting med-kits, I always preferred the monster teeth and the vial

It's both old and shit

I ignore glass because the game isn't 2hu and just go for the wolf hood, scythe and anything that gives you damage as Chef

Most items stack their effects. Goat hoof maxes out at about 25-30, at which point you are faster than sanic.

But huntress and bandit are OP as fuck.

So is Acrid if you know how to use him.

Also, Chanson D'Automne is the best, pal.

Well, I wouldn't know it.
I can wreck monsoon vanilla with literally all the other characters, but those two are just worthless when I try to use them.
Maybe they only work with glass?

Acrid is certainly better with glass but all you do is lay down his acidic puddle where there are enemies, blast em with the green shit, then blast em with the yellow shit. It's that simple baybee. Oh and having like 200 items helps too.

Acrid is easy, I've been talking about Huntress and Bandit.

Twenty-five actually

Oh well in that case, they're also easy peasy. Pretty much any ranged char in RoR is easy. Don't know what to tell ya, git gud etc.

I just noticed I'm getting a bit of artefacting in the walls and during moments where there's a lot of stuff on the screen. These aren't in the original mp4, does anyone know a decent editor with options that could help with this?

SERVER WHERE

It's AGDG's poster-child.

Not possible if you're trying to get it within 12MB.

actually every single one of the mp4s i posted were under 12 and 1080p 60fps, though some just barely,

What im finding weird is the first two I posted didnt have any artefacting, so I'm thinking its the editing software im using. Which, since its WMM, isn't really that much

do you feel the game is ok as it is, or do you think it would need more stuff?

You should probably start with sizing your .mp4 files down from 1920x1080 before worrying about artefacting

The game is ok as it is but more certainly wouldn't hurt

This thread is glorious

That's the original reason I quit playing it – once you collect all the items and do pretty much all version of the relic challenges, there's no point to the game really. It's definitely missing something.

That doesn't solve my problem, but thanks anyway.

fug :DDDDD

shit nigger what are you doing

This
Han-D is a cute

Telling others to use the Enforcer is the same as Holla Forums telling others to install gentoo.

I want a sequel
More of the same, like a HM2 to HM1 (but less windows)
Hopoo is a really good dev too so I know they'd do it right

All it really needs is a server browser

Just make the same type of games with more worlds, different characters, more weapons and that would be great.

more worlds is what I always felt it needed, I got real sick of seeing the same 7 maps over and over again.

Shit game, I'm honestly surprised to see anyone capable of enjoying it.

So anyone in need of a server?

Best run yet, thanks to some of the tips in the thread.
How'd I do, Holla Forums? Am I gitting gud?

Its a solid game but I feel its a bit lacking, perhaps repetitive after such a long time, then again I am really critical of things I care about. Not to mention I have over a hundred hours in the game too so that can contribute to my opinion of its staleness I also noticed a lack of item synergies which is something that I feel could be easily fixed. I also have a not pad document filled with ideas to be implemented into the game so if the chance ever arises where they ask for ideas I will follow through.

I don't want a sequel. I want a remake on a new engine written from scratch and expanded upon significantly. Hotline Miami sucks ass and the same would happen to this game.

That would be nice but if you are going that far you might as well get rid of the fucking port forwarding bullshit.

Shit taste. I'm honestly surprised to see you were somehow capable of finding this website seeing as how you have such shit taste in video games, 4chan is perhaps more your style. They like shitty games and hate good ones. You will fit in better there. Also you probably suck at the game too, you fucking retarded and queer cuck.

Try jumping.

Seriously jumping around helps a ton, you're basically immune to damage outside of enemies with projectile attacks.

This is my longest run. Couldn't finish it because the fight bugged out.
One of these days I'll do a 24 hour run.

Did you kill the wurms before they even spawned?

Got the server up if anyone is interested.

Yep. 11,000 barbwires will do that.
It even bugged the boss kill time record.

I'll try to join

just get some movement speed before it comes around, duud

I won't be playing today, don't wait for me

Overloading is just brutal if you're playing Acrid.

So, this isn't exactly a technology board but every time I want to play RoR with anons I keep hesitating because I don't know how my fucking setup works. For joining a game, i'm using an Xfinity modem and haven't gone in to open any ports for anything (as I don't actually know how), but as far as i've been able to see, my NAT type is Open. Do I need to jump through any hoops to join games?

You shouldn't need to open any ports for joining, have you even tried?
Hosting is a different story.

The one time I tried before (on an old modem) I got put at a totally black screen with "Force Item Sharing?" option and..that was it. It never fully joined so I got pissed and didn't try again.

Though the engine isn't particularly known for it's good networking, I'd wager you just encountered some random bug, if the connection had actually failed it would've plainly said so.
In fact I vaguely recall something like that happening one time I tried hosting a server for some friends, probably fixed by just restarting the game and trying again.

Oh, well then. The only thing holding me back from playing in that case is the fear of bringing everyone else down with my ineptitude.

Don't worry, it's really easy to carry people who die a lot if you're good. That might not be fun for you though, since you spend most of the time waiting for the level to end.

Oh no, I pulled off , i'm more concerned about fucking up with other people. I don't wanna be a dick and take too many chests either.

Anybody wanna play tonight? Or try to?

Hell yeah

Try 207.74.209.246. Might not work.

what's the other number set at?

Doesn't seem to be working bud

Maybe someone with a not-shit ISP will show up and host.

How can I delete my save data? I need to get the achievements over again because my steam didn't track them the first time.

I have a confession to make anons, i only ever finished the game with huntress and bandit.

Gonna see if this works

nothing? Nobody?

Just tried but online multiplayer is wherein the game's biggest flaw lies.

are you using the 1.3.0 test version or the normal one?

That's something I hadn't considered. Fuck, I updated to 1.3.0 a long time ago and I can't change it back, that might be the divide between anons

it seems like there is no test version anymore, i'm stupid.

Tried it as well, seems to instantly give the message that it can't connect.

I'm using 1.3.0 and wasn't able to join.

Trying one more time

Still nothing, did you check if the IP is correct?

I had 1.28 last time I played. Is the version still the same?

If anyone wants to try using Hamachi or some other VPN, that's a 100% foolproof way to play with someone.

When I try to start it it says the 11100 port is limited but it says I successfully hosted too, so even I'm not sure
welp, I am the big retard. They really need a fucking server list.

Still nothing

Latest is 1.3.0, I'm interested in playing with other anons and seeing if I'm doing something wrong in my playstyle, so hopefully we can get something up and running.

Fugg. Can I get a magnet? And is the save compatible?

Here's a server.

Okay, so I probably can't host
does anyone need a lesson in port forwarding, because I know how to do that, I just can't do it because I'm mooching off a hotspot

I'm working on getting myself set into the DMZ right now.

it just werks

It seems you guys already started playing? or i just can't connect
I will come back later then and see if you guys are still playing it.

Testing
This is only a test and not a serious host (yet)

just confirmed successful, smooth connection from KS to MI.

For any pirates out there here is a link for the 1.3.0 version, dunno if it works on multiplayer, test yourselves.

drive.google.com/file/d/0B4NoE39gmrxWMV9QMGNkcDBkMmc/view?usp=sharing

Server announcement in case anyone is waiting.

still on or already playing? i always miss this fucking servers.

Well Huntress is easy.
I've never beaten the game as bandit though. How the fuck do I not suck with him?

I too am just arriving and wish to play

Grind your pinkie to dust.
Other than that I can't help you, I prefer loader.

Full hosting attempt on this IP now, make attempts

The default scheme is retarded

Server announcement again.

got one successful user connected already, come on, lets fill this up

We have 5 people in here, come over here instead.

I tried connecting to yours once already and it sat on that for a couple minutes doing nothing.

Probably because it was mid game as there's no joining in progress or waiting room function.

it seems i can't connect to you.

the other IP just crashes the game, seems like no risk of rain for me.

super error

and the game crashed, code error
RIP

Some samurai script error?

Crash, startin up again.

Seems like I wasn't the only one

Had to take care of some very intrusive malware. I'll wait til you guys are done

Unlock Huntress. All other characters are inferior.

Game crashed, calling it here I guess.
Thanks for the games.

Code error, life is hard with no items anyways

Only new players think huntress is the best. In fact she's not only not the best, she's not even good at all. She has the worst hitpoints out of anyone, the game chooses the direction she shoots, her crowd control attacks suck for damage, and here's the kicker: she has no mobility/survivability skill. But user, you may exclaim, she has blink! But she only teleports like two inches, and when she comes out of the teleport she is immediately vulnerable, she doesn't even get one i-frame. Blink is literally "get yourself killed in lategame - the skill".

Bandit is better than Huntress at everything.

Will be doing the same, it is already pretty late

Yea, server died again. Guess we should stop here.

Engineer best character

Are you kidding? He's got no mobility skill either! A single magma worm will eat him alive without the right item drops.

anyone up for a game? I can host

sure

11100?

yes

Honestly this shit hasn't worked for me in ages

my ports are shit honestly

I can port forward pretty good, let me try in minute here. Gonna reset my router first

If someone wants to try me at 68.46.69.188 at default port, Im hosting.

Not workin. Version 1.3.0?

Yeah. Im forwarding the port but it still says "limited" hold on let me see if I can get it to work.

Ok try again I think my firewall was screwing with it.

What's the default port?

also can confirm, people can join

You guys start already?

yeah, just starting a new one though so you can join if you want

Waiting a min or two for any takers

Can I join even though I'm complete trash?

Go ahead, just hurry up

yeah come on in

Wan wan why?
wan wan plz

Gitgud but also drops and map re-arranging play a big role. Sometimes the drops are just terrible and the maps suck, but when you gitgud you can deal with it better. Good drops and wise investments help. Once you figure out how to make the best of your drops you can repeat stages with ease until you get the ones you really want.

Knowing when to rush and when to comb a map can also help. If you can beat the timer and get to later stages fast, you can take advantage of the ease of difficulty and farm good pickups. I recommend rushing as fast as you can when the maps take too long to navigate in. Those maps act like a trap for you to waste time in and make you unprepared by the next map.

My connection dropped but I am alive invite next round.

Will let you know when we die/succeed

we died, we're in the lobby

Not letting me in. Could your IP have changed?

I can't get in either.
It's 68.46.69.188:11100 right?

Nope, did you try restarting your client?

ok that's weird. It should be that.

Ok I tried rehosting. Try again

You coming back brolaire?

Now I can't get in

Can't connect now

Ok I'm guessing it's 4 person lobby then, because we cant seem to get more than 4

Ok i'm being told I need to set more than 4 people in an ini, let me do that quick

Ok hosting again

ONCE MORE WITH FEELING, THIS TIME WITH 100% MORE PROPER CONFIG LOADING

Paging Mr garrison

we back at it garrison

You nogs have a server up?

Haven't played for a few months. How do I be the best Enforcer I can be items wise

just had to quit out due to wan not being able to move

Glad someone in this thread understands.

To clarify that means we're in the lobby again if you want to join real quick

Still going?

currently doing a run

Ok! I can wait until after

We won for once! Rehosting

Awww yeaaah

I fucking lagged out because Verizon is the shittiest ISP I've ever had fuck you Verizon you cuckolding pieces of shit I hope there's another holocaust and you're first in line for the showers

Feels good man

Think I'm gonna call it a night. Thanks for hosting the game user!

No problem. I'm usually the designated hoster for everyone I play with since I have a pretty stable connection.

Doing anymore rounds?

already started again, let you know when we're in lobby again

we're about to win/lose

Hosting funballs here.

Go ahead and join this guy, I think I'm done for now.

Great playing with ya'll, hope to do it again sometime

Goodnight man, sleep tight

Thanks. You guys have fun.

Lagged out again, fuck this shit man

Up again.

Shit itself like 4 seconds after the game started, guess it's not meant to be

Anyone willing to host?

I can host again in a minute

IP and port?

Is it just me or is loader piss easy? Especially with command, 3 alien heads and you're invincible

Loader is pretty tanky due to his invuln

It was supposed to be just a health shield and then the devs pulled the 'it's not a bug, it's a feature!' card.

port 11100

I just downloaded a complete save file so this time I'll have everything unlocked. I can go back to unlocking everything when I'm not playing online.

Hosting now

Actually wait one, the artefacts aren't unlocked

Ok fully hosting now. Sorry about that.

Everyone left so I've taken down my host for now. If anyone else wants to play let me know and i'll host if i'm here.

Im down for some whenever a few more show up

I'll play now as well

If you guys are still here I can host now.

Yeah, I'm here.

Well it's up so go ahead and join. Same for anyone else here.

port 11100

give me one sec to wrap up a match of edf and ill be there

Alright we're waiting for you.

I'll hop in next round.

Anyone up for a game?

I would but shit internet, folks are streaming LoTR's final part, apparently

The server in is on the last stage now, we'll be done soon

Just finished, hop on in anyone who wants to join.

Can you unlock shit in multiplayer? I just got it for the PC after beating and unlocking most characters on the Vita, but want to do online without upgrading my vita firmware.

Trying to join but lagging at "force item sharing," should I just wait or am I retarded?

We're playing currently, you can't join while we're not in lobby. We're almost done with this run though.

You can do most things in multiplayer, the only things you can't do is go to the secret boar beach secret in the snow mountains level, and unlock HAN-D because his door doesn't open in multiplayer. You CAN unlock acrid, but apparently his cage shows up a lot less.

Otherwise everything works really.

Oh okay. Cool, I'll keep an eye on the thread while I playing single payer on my vita. Really want to get mercenary. Swords are cool.

We're finishing the boss right now. Or really, one person is because we're all dead.

for ip and port

we are back at it, get in here

Torrent I used was only 1.2.2, updating to 1.3, will join in next game if there is one.

How long until it updates? We don't mind waiting a few minutes.

Says it'll take 30, internet is shit. Thank you for offering to wait, though!

Alright. These rounds last that long usually anyway.

Cool should be good for next game

you comin back wan? we are back at it

Crashed to desktop because wanwan d/ced in the middle of the match when we lost.

It's back up.

loading here. Got d/c'd because my internet is sometimes shit

we're back in lobby again, join up.

Good games, later m8

Well that was a pretty satisfying last run. Sorry you d/ced wanwan.

Anyway as I was saying before the credits interupted me, back when their netcode wasnt so good and I played with a few laggy-ish people, the bridge doors would glitch and they wouldnt exist for them. They could walk around the ship with the camera locked on the end boss arena, it was kinda funny.

You too, goodnight.