Wait, hear me out>60 years of leadership experience >genius scientist and sorcerer >Latveria: safe...

Wait, hear me out>60 years of leadership experience >genius scientist and sorcerer >Latveria: safe, rich and with universal healthcare>not a racist: all are equally beneath Doom >saved the world several times and will again >always wears a mask

Attached: file.png (833x428, 1.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UJdPbgSvuZw?t=2
desuarchive.org/co/search/text/doom best villain/page/13/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>>116353801That's just poor writing, if Dr.Doom was real none of that shit would happen. He be too arrogant to make a great and prosperous country

>>116353801>Latveria: safe, rich and with universal healthcareI have yet so meet a single Marvelfag willing to explain how exactly Latveria works.How the fuck is it rich? What the fuck do they produce? Who the fuck buy their shit? How do their taxes works?No Marvelfag I have met has been able to go beyond "I-I-It's an Utopia, shut up!".

>>116353913They are sometimes shown as a poor italian looking village with a castle in the middle of it or a quite prosperous nation,There is nothing consistent about latveria and Doom is little more than a figurehead who simply allow a goverment to self rule and recruit the best citizens, what makes me think their goverment is similar to China.

>>116353913How would they be able to explain something that doesn't have a canon explanation, Tommy?Besides, are you concerned how real life random Euro countries prosper? Protip: it's not just one big cartoony export like Vibranium, it's a bunch of things.

>>116354012Well, maybe Doomfags should hold their tongues, then, instead of screaming "LATVERIA IS THE BESTEST UTOPIA OF ALL LITERATURE" to everyone within reach.

>>116353801>dooooood Doom is like, da bestest Monarch ever and like, he's gonna put niggers and trannies everythwere cuz we're all da same bruh, and he's gonna let you smoke ganja all day while you get neetbux hahaha and he's like gonna send us to space an sheeeeiiiiiIt's as if you people actively hate the character. Go read about Lex Luthor.

Attached: 6571df6bc57767afefa86141f3d7b3a5.jpg (500x582, 126.2K)

>>116354012>Tommy>Not saying apex of writting or any trademark>saying fags rather than fansyoutu.be/UJdPbgSvuZw?t=2

>>116354046No reason for that. There's rarely a detailed explanation for the inner workings of fictional countries in cape comics. If the comic says it's a utopia, then it is, nobody wants to read about Latveria's leading exports or its tax policies.Can you pinpoint the moment when you started this crusade against windmills regarding Doomfags? Who hurt you, Tommy?

>>116354241Calling Latvaria a utopia makes Dr.Doom look like a smart guy and good person, yet he always loses to some superhero or does petty things. It doesn't check out

>>116354234You mean there's 2 people with the extremely specific persecution complex of "Doomfags tell me he's the best all day every day?"Fascinating.

>>116354284Hmm not really a proper contradiction there. Besides I've always preferred the idea that the so-called utopia is a facade.

>>116354340Well that's a thought, but comic ever shows Latveria making the facade of a utopia, its always a depiction of a played straight utopia

>>116354241I am sure you are used to seeing a lot of "DOOM IS THE BESTEST VILLAIN OF ALL" comments, aren't you?Before me, had you ever seen a single person saying "no, he is not"?

I literally copied and pasted my OP from a meme I saw elsewhere. It took the people getting angry at it more effort to make the angry reply than my Dr. Doom post

>>116354308Doomfags actually are delusional though.

>>116354012you ever hear about primary exports, champ?

>>116354241obsessed

>>116354756no, Latveria makes all their money importing

>>116354681Great, champ.

>>116353801> not racistDoom said Black Panthers smart for a black, that it must be a mutation of Wakandans. Also not acknowledging racial differences is for the easily manipulated, if Doom is made PC it's a writer projecting

>Doom is not racist That reminds that he consider niggers inferiors, only praising wakandans due what he suspect being due a mutant strand in their dna. That said he also despises mutants due relying on their mutations. That is somewhat inconsistent. The only consistent thing i could found in him is that he actually more a meritocratic and anti authority guy >despises mutants and supernatural like Dracula for considering themselves superior to humans >despises established authority due his past as a gypo fucked by government/aristocracy>despises things like birthright due said above>is all about claw your way to the top, no matter what >respects to a degree people that dedicates themselves to self improvement/climbing to the top even if he considers himself to be the apex Guess the "niggers compensate the lack of intellect with physical prowess" is a writer that didn't knew the character well.

>>116353913They're all actually Doombots.

>>116353913Latveria exports weapons, high tech shit and even super human agents. Also its a small country so Doom can treat the citizens like pets, so universal health care, not taxes, etc. But the populace is always fearful of him. It's a "Utopia" in the economic sense, but fucked up behind the curtains.

>>116355148You can be meritocratic and still dislike niggers due to their inherent flaws, user. You really think some Balkan, gyppo or not, would like niggers? Or Spics or whatever? You've never lived next to them. However racist you think Uncle Cletus is, they're ten times worse, because they're still tribal. >Dracula Pure shit writing by some Brit. Vlad's a hero in the Balkans.>despises established authority>despises things due to birthrightThose things are literally cope. If he "despised" them, he wouldn't become a Monarch with Crests, he'd become a quasi-Dictator, like Stalin, Mao, Mussolini, etc. Doom's supposed to be a contradictory and petty faggot. It's why he tries his damnest to act like some Royal Caricature who talks in the third person. To simplify it as >guy was poor so he hates the richis rather silly. He wouldn't raise Kristoff like that if he was a >fuck you, go conquer your own kingdomtype. His story is just that of the underdog who gets power and then becomes the very thing he claimed to be against (but he never really was). He disliked Rudolpho and the others because they were incompetent at their job and he figured that he deserved it more. It's not the same as despising the system/form of government alltogether. Really, people want to streamline Doom into some neat and tidy character but the whole point is that he's a walking contradiction. He's got super advanced tech but he talks around with a tunic. He's a super scientist but also a wizard. He raised his country's living conditions, but he has it looking as some village out of a fairytale while he holds jousting competitions with flying horses. There's no "logic" to be found because he's ultimately a man driven by emotions. Oh sure, he knows all the statistics and has the data. He'll purge the undesirables without a second thought. But instead of say, creating skyscrapers, he's more likely to cull the population so that his aesthetics wouldn't be ruined. He's that kind of person.

Attached: 1512774788770.png (363x307, 157.16K)

>>116355201>universal health care, not taxesIs this a joke?

>>116353913Latveria gets economic aid, and not sanctioned to hell and back, from other nations because, despite being run by an egomaniacal dictator, Doom helps to keep communism at bay. Better Doom than Red.

Attached: doom hates communism and evil.jpg (602x173, 80.15K)

>>116355664>feudal>it was actually an absolute monarchy Victor skipped political science classes...

>>116355727It wasn't even a Monarchy, it was just a Dictatorship.

>>116355081That Black Panther run had a lot of bias going on. The way Doom addressed Storm was inconsistent with past iterations.>>116353913Doom's inventions (and maybe magic) probably keep the place running smoothly, as long as no one messes with the Von Doom. Wouldn't be surprised if he just turns coal into diamonds to sell.

>>116355851>Wouldn't be surprised if he just turns coal into diamonds to sell.Manufacturing flawless diamonds is 20th century technology, you don't need magic or super-science to do it.

>>116353801We already have a glimpse of how the world would be under Doom in that one short story Emporer Doom, essentially a utopia without any strife, at least until he gets bored. >>116353913Same way how North Korea stays viable, certain exports related to either weapons manufacturing or specific ores. Doom isn't above trade, unlike Wakanda which makes even less sense.

Attached: Doom is the hero.jpg (1462x2048, 629.2K)

>>116354046>>116354241Latveria is a double edged sword in that is a utopia only if you don't value FREEDOM. The people in Latveria live decent lives but one step out of line and they are done for. Hence why through out the original FF story lines, there have been a mix of dissidents who hate Dooms guts and the loyalists who would fight tooth and nail for him (which seems to be most latverians). Without Doom the country would overall be worst off and only somewhat better for the few individualists (you'd be free but you'd be free in a poor as shit eastern european country)

>>116355148Doom isn't racists he sees EVERYONE as inferior to him, with maybe the exception of Richard which he sees as an equal, maybe...

>>116355939>tightens borders and keeps everyone in their cunt>smuggles whites out of South Africa and lets the niggers eat each other aliveWtf, I love Doom now?!

>>116355148>is a writer that didn't knew the character well.That's the real problem with Doom, and at this point most of capeshit. Most Doomfags (and I include myself as one) are used to Bronze Age Doom, a character who IS nominally noble and elegant who could have been the savior of the planet except for his ego, his hatred of Reed, & desire to rule the world and return it to a romanticized version of a 'simpler time' like Latveria. He was also supposed to be the villain used very sparingly outside the FF and when he was it was looked on as something special. Late 90's on though he's been a jobber to the point where even Gwenpool jokes that she's beaten him and he's no big deal which he really isn't anymore, especially after that last mini series where he was using profanity. It'll all be moot anyway when the MCU Doom comes out.

Attached: 9b93b29fbe8e1b6c68aa197c1925f2bd.jpg (1600x2368, 1.03M)

>>116353801>not a racist: all are equally beneath DoomHe consider africans to be fisicaly superior and mentaly inferior, save for the people of wakanda.

>>116353801>not a racistDid you not read the comic where he refused to pay Luke Cage?

>>116355481I doubt the bumfucks who work in Latveria provide any sort of substantial services to Doom that he couldn't acquire from either his Doombots or trading with other countries. The fact that he even keeps the around, let alone have 0 unemployment rate really says something about him

>>116356039Surface-level take. He's not some American Metropolitan guy. He's a Balkan gyppo. It doesn't matter how superior you see yourself to everyone, you still have an ingroup and a tribalistic attitude in these parts of the world. Maybe he still hates Germans due to WW2, or the Symkarians because they stole some piece of land in some treaty and are claiming Korvotisch XIV as their own. Maybe he looks up to the Brits for X and Y. Maybe he's a Byzaboo. It's Europe, and secifically the Balkans; there is no possibillity that someone like Doom is your average inner city US liberal. >>116356077>niggers>physically superiorThey've got longer legs and run better/are basketball americans. Whites dominate the rest of the sports. Hudlin was probably jerking off when he wrote that. Does anyone remember literal "Racist Vatican Black Knight"?

>>116355939>We already have a glimpse of how the world would be under Doom in that one short story Emporer Doom, essentially a utopia without any strife, at least until he gets bored.See? This here is why I hate Marvelfags, Doomfags and their limitless, boundless lack of inteligence."In this story in which Doom controls the minds of all people on Earth, conflict ends on Earth! Proof that Doom is the bestest ruler in all of fiction!"You goddamn retard, if everyone is mind-controlled, OF FUCKING COURSE there won't be any conflict. It goes without saying.How can you people be impressed by this? Seriously?2 years ago, DC published a story about Poison Ivy mind-controlling the whole world for 3 weeks, and she also ended all conflict.Do you know how many DC fans started screaming that Poison Ivy is the bestest ruler in all of fiction? Take a guess.Only Marvelfags seem to be retarded enough to take a hivemind plot and somehow believe that it's a story about good rulership.

Attached: ubzBLRo.jpg (1600x1230, 643.16K)

>>116356089Someone had to do the mining so he'd have material for Doombots.Or farming and cooking his food etc.

>>116354384You never really get to see much of the common man's life so it's ambiguous enough.>>116354489I don't think I've ever seen anyone calling Doom the best villain. Hell you barely see any discussion about him at all outside of these companywar-fueled shitpost threads.

>>116356089>let alone have 0 unemployment rateNo taxes and 0 unemployment rate?Private business are fucking booming, huh? What the fuck do they produce?

>>116354756You know the definition of "primary"?

>>116356130>It's Europe, and secifically the Balkans; there is no possibillity that someone like Doom is your average inner city US liberal.He's got nothing to do with liberals. He's traveled to literal hell and back, dealt with gods, aliens, extradimensional beings, mutants etc. At this point, humans are humans, a bunch of 0-level NPCs.

>>116356084He refused to pay Luke Cage because he's an asshole, not because Luke was black..>>116356065I generally don't consider anything most mid 90s Marvel canon, as far as im considered it all stopped then and there.

Attached: ffpromo.jpg (371x570, 91.48K)

>>116356065Beating Doom's ass was like a rite of passage for new characters in the silver age.

>>116356186>I don't think I've ever seen anyone calling Doom the best villain.Literally every talk about Doom will attract a bunch of Doomfags unable to shut up about how Doom si the best villain of all. Do not pretend it doesn't happen.desuarchive.org/co/search/text/doom best villain/page/13/

>>116356039Only two people Doom respects are Dr. Strange and Tony Stark. He would never ever ever admit Richards is better than him or he is at his level, Doom is above all.

>>116356136So what if he wanted to he could've mind controlled them to make them act in ways that weren't beneficial to them. He didn't have to make the deserts prosperous or stop other countries from warring with each other, or drop unemployment to 0, its not like he had to do any of this to get on people's good side as he was already in control, its almost as if he wants whats beneficial for humanity (or at least what he sees it as). Mind control was just a means to an end for him.

>>116356187Let's say machine tools because it really doesn't matter what it is specifically, is that more satisfying to you?

>>116356303He sells gears and gear accessories

>>116356267Yeah I don't get how people can see Doom as a racists when he views everyone as equally inferior>>116356187They wouldn't have to, Doom has doombots and any monetary resources he'd get through trade or steal it (which I doubt doom would do).

>>116356214That argument would work if we were talking about completely iredeemable villains who are in it for power. The Leader wouldn't care, for example. I doubt MODOK would. Or the Wizard. Doom, in his way, cares. And he's expressed distate for the American melting pot quite some times. Waid's run, that Punisher Acts Of Vengeance Tie-In. Then there is his fixation on tradition and culture. Nobody's forcing him to LARP as a King or not "modernize" Latveria, but he keeps things as is. There's really not much to support that he'd be a globohomo type of ruler. For Luthor it fits because he's a Metropolitan guy. Doom's mindset is different. If he had "ascended humanity" he'd have tried to join another plane of existence and fuck off. The ultimate truth is that the guy's a moody Cancer who wants to have it all. It's like how Dormammu gave up being being a "spirit" and chose a material form. Every character's got their quirks.>>116356267He's conceded that Richards is better at him in certain aspects at times. He gets along better with Stephen and Tony because they're masters at their fields and thus don't threaten him as easily. Plus, he met them as an already mature man so there's no real grudge there. Reed's different because he's everything Doom is but infinitely better.

>>116356298I have never seen that applied to any other sort of hivemind plot.Poison Ivy? No one called her "the bestest ruler in all fiction".Borg? No one called them "the best rulers in all fiction".Unity from "Rick and Morty"? No one called her "the bestest ruler in all fiction".So why is it that only Doomfags seem to get hivemind plots and good rulership mixed up? Why does it only happen to you? Why don't we see this sort of idiocy from other fandoms?

>>116356366>Yeah I don't get how people can see Doom as a racists when he views everyone as equally inferiorBecause you go off memes and don't have a grasp on the character. I doubt anyone here's actually read Doom's stories. Oh sure, you can go and read Secret Wars, but does anyone remember the time he was mind transferred to some random guy and then there was a whole plot about how he was tuck in a sort of timeloop? Or the whole Sharon Ventura plot? You just want your villain to be PC, because you want everything to be safe.

>>116353913Hey genius, if literally any writer knew a surefire way to make a perfect kingdom, we'd have it in real life. You're asking for the impossible.

>>116356265Have you actually looked at those search results? I've seen one of them that corroborates your claim and seems genuine, there's even posts about AtlA in there. Learn to boolean.On the other hand we have DAILY threads raving about how loud Doomfags are about him being the best. You fags are way more vocal than his fans.

>>116356303>>116356366So everyone in the country is employed, but their produce nothing?What bizarre economy. And this is supposed to be the best-written Utopia in all of fiction?

>>116353833>Acting like arrogant people are incapable of utilizing it to their success because they're always doomed to fail due to hubrisThis is peak childishness right here. In the real world arrogant people run things and shape policies and get what they want ALL. THE. TIME.

>>116356413Because you wish it into reality. I never see anyone making those claims except your strawmen, which of course leads contrarians to agree with your strawmen because this is 4chan.

>>116356460I told you, they produce machine tools.

>>116356460>And this is supposed to be the best-written Utopia in all of fiction?Literally the only one saying that is you, just like every time you make these bullshit threads. Latveria works well enough, and that's cool because it means Doom can back up his cockiness, so people like it. That doesnt make it the best ever.

>>116356367I meant that alone doesn't make him racist. He could have his own understanding of what monarchy entails. He could be free of certain racial stereotypes while still refusing to modernize.

>>116356489Yeah no, arrogancy is born out of complacency, arrogant leaders more often than not develop on decadency, what you describe is literally child minded.

>>116356415But I actually have read Dooms stories, the one you were talking about was when his body was destroyed and took over another guys body, all the mean while Kristoff was running around thinking he was Doom. I also remember She-Thing and how she started of as the man hating Captain Marvel before getting zapped by the same cosmic rays with Ben turning her into She Thing and Ben into a spikier stronger version of himself, then she teamed up with Doom because he turned her back to normal, then Doom betrayed her because she betrayed him and turned her into a hideous grotesque version of herself. I've read nearly all the old issues of the FF, nowhere does Doom go around stating he's a racists outside of viewing everyone other than him as inferior.

>>116356497Repeatedly times I have seen Doomfags going on and on and on about how great of a ruler Doom is and how "Emperor Doom" proves it by having Doom mind control all of humanity. As a matter of fact, you can see that in this very thread.You are trying to fault me for Doomfags believing that hivemind plots are proof of talent as a ruler.

>>116355081>Doom said Black Panthers smart for a blackIsn't that canon? Or is it just the MCU that uses Wakanda magic to make their people, especially their royal family, notably intelligent and strong?

>>116356535You're a moron.

>>116356561

Attached: doomniggers.jpg (449x682, 65.12K)

>>116353801Isn’t it confirmed that the only good ending for humans is the one where doom rules?

>>116356597So T'Challa's keeping the magic space flower a secret, or what?

>>116356413>Poison Ivy? No one called her "the bestest ruler in all fiction".What exactly does she do with her mind control that doesn't benefit her>Borg? No one called them "the best rulers in all fiction".They are an AI machine race that act more like cancer>Unity from "Rick and Morty"? No one called her "the bestest ruler in all fiction".I don't watch Brick and Mortar so you'll have to explain yourself.

>>116356535Arrogancy is born out of low self-esteem or narcissistic personality disorder. Regardless, it is a driving force fo a lot of rl people, who are not even rulers of anything.

>>116356367I mean there's also the fact that Strange helped save Mama Doom's soul from hell.There's also Doom and Stark who shared two Camelot adventures together, which I think acted like a road trip for them.But you're right. Doom would acknowledge them as best in their fields when pushed but he won't feel threatened to admit it due to handwaving the fact he has mastered both technology and magic, when they have only mastered but one.I still don't know any instance where Doom acknowledges Reed as better, so if you'll like to post examples that'll be awesome. Doom usually flies into a rage at the mere thought of Richard being correct and would drag himself through hell, broken glass and hot coals before ever looking for Reed's help. Him asking the FF's help to take back Latveria was only to rub it in Reed's face that his rule was just and that Latveria is better off with him.

>>116356570Why? because I don't live in your fantasy land?

>>116356597>T’challa asshurt the white man accomplished more than him technologically without a magic space rock

>>116356597Ah now I see, I haven't really read any FF post mid 90s so >>116356415 There you go apparently you love SJW Doom because the white man has to be racist.

>>116356597>gypsies>europeanNo, no Tchalla, gypsies are poo people from India. What a dumb nigger...

>>116356303>Here we have the, uh, flamethrowing rake.

>>116356597Eh, the way he says "this African" makes it seem like hes not talking about blacks in general. He might as well have said "this person" and it'd have the same meaning. He never says anything bad about other africans in general.

>>116356597Remember when both Storm and Doom had a thing for one another?

Attached: murderworlddate.png (712x438, 530.2K)

>>116356683Can't post this or else it won't fit into the retards' narrative of Doom being racist

>>116356610>What exactly does she do with her mind control that doesn't benefit herIvy ended conflict on all the planet and made it way more ecofriendly. The only 2 people in the world that escaped her control were Batman and Catwoman, who couldn't do anything because Ivy kept them under Superman's surveillance during all times.There you have it. Poison Ivy, the bestest ruler in all fiction. Isn't that how it workds?

Attached: RCO005_1583388210.jpg (1008x1600, 399.35K)

>>116356683How does he eats with that grid in his mask's mouth?

>>116356742Huh who would've thought a woman in power could make things better?

>>116356626No, because you clearly live in your own. Dumbass moron.

>>116356519Not the point. If you create a Balkan character, he will have to have Balkan characteristics otherwise nothing sets him apart from every other would be conqueror. There's >putting them in ovensthere's>whipping them and making them pick cottonthere's>mutilating them and killing them after some timeand there's>fuck off to where you're fromIf Doom doesn't like Americans, there's really no reason that he'd flood Latveria with niggers. Even in Emperor Doom he just lets everyone stay where they are. Hell, he's always practised tight border control. Also>supergenius>not knowing about statisticsCome on user...>>116356536Alright, you got me. It's Holla Forums, I always assume nobody reads anything. Like I said, we're not talking about yet another would be world saviour complex dominator. We're talking about a specific autist Eastern Europoor. Going back to Claremont's run, a Globohomo Modernized World was exactly what Reed was planning, something that Doom opposed.>>116356623More or less.>instance where Doom acknowledges Reed as betterFinal issue of Hickman's Secret Wars is the big one, where he drops all pretenses. There's that mini story where they played chess and Reed won. There's some times where they've teamed up. It's not a thing Doom says, but mostly begrudgingly accepts.>>116356646I'm >>116356415I want Doom to be realistic and set apart from the rest. So yes, he needs to be a racist to some extent. He's not some inner city leftie's wet dream. He's a person with different values and codes. Reducing him to >lmao he just wanna rule everyone and feed them and sheeeeeiiiiiiii>imma travel to Latveria and get me sum blonde ass bitchesis boring most of all. If anything Doom would be the type of guy to reinforce morality and stomp degeneracy. I'm going to bed now. Sorry if I miss any replies.

Attached: Fantastic Four (1998-2012) 031-019.jpg (1988x3056, 2.27M)

>>116356790Dont be sorry, you can stay gone.

>>116356790>Final issue of Hickman's Secret Wars is the big one, where he drops all pretenses.Is that the one Reed said Doom knows he would have done a better job and he just lashes out? Cause that confirms its true to us but Doom never outright admits. What is the name of the mini story where they place chess? I'll be sure to give that a read.

>>116356367>Waid's runTo be fair, this one we can disregard, what a shitshow.>>116356561Wakanda is in general very advanced, well above average, and T'Challa is particularly smart for a human, yes.(The MCU didn't seem to want to associate Wakanda with magic, and I don't think their smarts have to do with magic in the comics.)>>116356609No magic space flower. There's rituals and a brew if I recall for the test to become chosen by the Panther God.>>116356623>I mean there's also the fact that Strange helped save Mama Doom's soul from hell.But Doom admitted he couldn't do it himself, that's why he got Strange to help. He definitely respected him to a high degree.

>>116356790>I want Doom to be realistic and set apart from the rest. So yes, he needs to be a racist to some extent. He's not some inner city leftie's wet dream. He's a person with different values and codesBut he is a person who thinks he's above the human race wouldn't care enough about individual races to be racist. I also don't think he would be some alt right stand in and stop MUH Degenracy. Its weird because thats the type of shit SJWs would want Doom to be as a villain( a white racists, alt right fascist, moral absolutist) ,you are a strange guy.

>>116356861>The MCU didn't seem to want to associate Wakanda with magicThat's weird because that's exactly what they did.

>>11635383360's Doom maybe. He was just a standard mustache twirling evil guy that made doomsday weapons and evil robots, while considering all Latverians his slaves. 80s and after Doom is supposed to be the perfect leader in his home country and an evil bastard that kills people outside of his borders.

>>116356750Carefully>>116356790>Hickman

It's bizarre. 40 years ago, FORTY YEARS AGO, Marvel wrote some dumb story about Doom using mind control to control the whole world and Marvelfags ran with it. For 40 years, they could not shut up about how that story proved that Doom is at the very peak of rulers in fiction.40 years, my dudes. Why don't we see this kind of retardation in other fandoms? What "factor X" does the Doom fandom have that enables this kind of maniac behavior?Like, today you can see people complainig about the upcoming "Joker War" because they believe it's repetitive after "Death in the Family". But "Death in the Family" was published 8 years ago.When "Secret Wars" was published, Fraction had just written a story about Doom, becoming omnipotent, and before him, Hickman himself had written a story like that, and before him, Heinberg had written a story like that, and anyway, there's already a story called "Secret Wars" about Doom becoming omnipotent.And yet, no one called it "repetitive". You could only find people praising the story for its, I shit you not, creativity.Doomfags are the scum of Earth.

Attached: RCO016_1583388210.jpg (1041x1600, 381.69K)

>>116356697Nigger, half of Holla Forums wants to fuck a negress. Wanting to fuck exotic bitches has nothing to do about ideology. And besides, that was a Doombot. His only meaningful relationships were >Valeria>Wanda>Morgana >Sue in AUs and the imagined Marquis dreamAnd he fantasizes about chaining Emma and Lady Loki to his Dungeon. He's got pretty clear tastes, not to mention that time he hired a redhead to act as temptation. >>116356790Context for Reed's plan (it's Reed stuck in Doom's armour).>>116356818>NOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T HAVE DIFFERENT OPINIONS>NOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T BACK UP YOUR ARGUMENTS AND OFFER COUNTERPOINTS>MUH DOOMERINO IS GONNA TURN THE WORLD INTO ONE GIANT GHETTO AND IS GONNA GIVE MY NIGGER ASS A BIG TIDDY BLONDIEGet over yourself. Have an awful night, you moronic parasite.>>116356861>To be fair, this one we can disregard, what a shitshow.Eh, I prefer it to BENIS. >>116356860Yeah, that's the one.>mini storyI can't remember, sorry. It's a backup. You could google around. >>116356879You literally have no grasp on the character and are trying to force American values on him. "Muh Degeneracy" is a proper complaint that he hates. It's not about the "Alt-Right" or whatever other Amerimutt thing is going on. You really think a Traditional Monarch would tolerate chimp outs, Commie protests and femoids running around buck naked? For God's sake people, stop projecting. You don't hear me saying Superman is racist or Hal is a NeoNazi.I'm tired. You don't read or listen, you're like a broken record repeating the same words.>>116356917>n-no it's not canon if I-I don't like it>but something I like and you don't like is totes canon!

Attached: Fantastic Four (1998-2012) 031-018.jpg (3975x3056, 3.75M)

>>116356861>But Doom admitted he couldn't do it himself, that's why he got Strange to help.I remember he kind did a backhanded remark something along the lines if he studied magic 100% percent he could have done it alone but he is often busy being awesome in other stuff. There's also the part where Doom had to win a magic tournament to win the prize of one wish, a wish he uses on Strange to free his mom. Dr. Strange amazed at such lengths Doom would go for his pride just asked him why didn't he just come to him for help, he would've agreed regardless. Doom tells him or it is hinted by his silence that he doesn't ask for help. Which is kind true since Strange is honoring a wish of the winner as a lackey then Doom having to owe Strange a favor or acknowledgement he needed someone else's help.

>>116356945Dude just take your meds, also stop posting hickman's garbage

>>116356945>I can't remember, sorry. It's a backup. You could google around.No worries and will do user. Any other good Doom reads while I'm at Holla Forums?

>>116353913Latveria is only a couple miles wide at best and consists of a castle, a single tiny village, and a few mountains. While they hold the patent on several major robotics designs.All basic needs are provided by super science machines. That's all the power, water, waste disposal, communication, everything is helmed by a fully automated cosmic energy device of some kind. All law enforcement and construction is done by robots. So the people have little else to do but work comfy jobs and praise Doom.

>>116356973>Any other good Doom reads while I'm at Holla Forums?All Doom stories are the same shit."Doom makes machine of omnipotence. Doom becomes le god. Doom loses omnipotence. Doom sad".If you read one of them, you have read them all.

Attached: scarletwitchdoom26.jpg (648x751, 268.87K)

>>116356973Emperor Doom is a good read

>>116357035>Emperor Doom is a good readAnd here we go, preparing another "Doom is the best ruler of all. I just read 'Emperor Doom' and the story proved it" dumb motherfucker.

>>116357054But he is, stop being so asshurt Richard

>>116356947Mostly correct, but Doom stayed in second place, as planned, because the winner had to grant the second place a gift.

>>116357078Prove it. Name the story that shows that Dr. Doom is the best written ruler in all fiction.And no, mind controlling everyone on Earth is not proof of good rulership.

>>116357105Richards you need to stop working yourself into hysteria, come vacation at Latveria

>>116353913>>116354241also before Doom took over, it was a shitty little poor starving nonothing postage stamp run by a prince. And they know that ten minutes after Doom is gone they will be that again

>>116357169If the country can't survive ten minutes without its dictator, then it isn't ruled well.

Attached: 1531427456456.jpg (660x462, 107.14K)

>>116357169Wasn't there also the added fact that without Doom there would be no line of defense against neighboring countries who would want to take over the country as a vantage point.>>116357192Do you know how many small countries would be eaten up if America wasn't there to play peace keeper?

>>116356777>Seething this hard>still no argumentOk child, talk with me when you stop shitting your pants in anger

>>116357220Who would want to "eat up" Latveria when the country has fucking nothing of value?

>>116357220you mean the same countries that need to be defended for siding with american interests against their neighbourhoods ? interesting...

>>116357223You actually think you're sitting on some kind of high ground because you spouted some line about "arrogance breeds decadence"?You're going to struggle in high school, you little turd. The world doesn't fit in to your narrow little archetypes as cleanly as you think it does.

>>116357223Climb back in your dads dick and don't come back until you find a suitable genetic replacement.

>>116356065>>116356912I miss evil scientist Doom. Silver and Bronze age Doom was all about the super technology and magic was just one of the other things he researched too n his looking into how the universe was built. But since the mid 00s or so he has been mostly a magic guy that can also use technology when he feels the need. But mostly relies on the magic. It seems like a totally different character.

Attached: 22557_size3.jpg (590x295, 207.59K)

>>116357278Really makes you think

Attached: 1594499566085.jpg (480x360, 15.74K)

>>116356939Doom isn't mainstream so it doesn't stand out as much, same with Thanos where anyone with an iota of taste prefers the movie version over the power fantasy in the comics

>>116353801His mask has no health benefit, it just hides his disfigured face.

Attached: dCT18GU.jpg (225x225, 9.95K)

>>116357238Vantage point against enemies, also hot Latverian bitches for reproduction

>>116357278SHUT IT DOWN!!!!

>>116357431>Vantage point against enemiesWe don't even know where Latveria is in a map.

>>116357463Something something balkans moving between Servia and Hungary.

>>116357422If Doom was all the irrelevant, then Doom fans wouldn't repeat that he is the best ruler in all fiction continuously for 40 years, would they?If they can do something this insane, surely they should be able to notice that his stories are repetitive as fuck, right? Is anyone forcing them to say that his repetitive stories are "creative"?

>>116357422>purple sad Shrek who can't even into shit-talking

Actually to me the turning point is when they killed Valeria and made Doom uses her skin as armor just because magic boost against Reed. That's so out of character that in my headcanon it didnt happened and actually killed Doom as character to me. Victor is a possessive fuck. Valeria was his true love, something that while he couldn't have he would protect at all costs. Were talking about a guy who had yearly disputes with not Satan for his mother soul, a guy who got an adopted kid just because the mother was under his protection and died by his enemies hands. Doom is the guy who would keep tabs on Valeria all the time and be so protective that he basically fucks with her personal life, forcing her to remain single, like making any suitor disappear or be so scared of his shadow looming over them that he quits.

>>116353801I always considered Doom to be the smaller-time earthbound human version of that big bad evil ruler of some evil place who was supposed to be the big deal when they show up.Like Darkseid who rules Apokolips, some weird nightmare hell planet with flying demon soldiers and goofy alien technology. Trigon and Neron run their own demon dimensions with demon soldiers. And other stuff like Frieza and his evil ki using alien empire, Morgoth ruling evil supernatural beings and orcs in a dark land, or Skeletor the big bad magic guy leading the evil guys from his dark mountain.Doom is the earthman version of that. The big bad scary powerful magic and science leader guy ruling the evil nation. Only on Earth it has to follow normal people rules. But he is still the last boss in the big castle at the end of world 8.

>>116357192It's a 3 mile wide, mostly 19th century village that has no natural resources or industry of any kind and has forever been ruled by some despotic king since the copper age. What the hell are you expecting from them?

>>116353801That’s all good and well, but will he toot it?

>>116356939Why does anyone need to explain to you why they like anything or anyone at all? Who the fuck are you that someone has to come to you for approval if they like a fictional character? Anyone can like and not like whatever the fuck they want.

>>116357860>Seething Doomfags have no argument:the postReee more marvelfag, you have no argument, you have no explanation, you have literally fucking nothing and this is all your pathetic waste of brain power is capable of conjuring up after being buttblasted to fucking hard that you cannot even form up a counter argument any longer. It's pathetic

>>116357860Admit it, you lost.

Attached: 104.gif (220x220, 10.81K)

>>116357860

Attached: 68866278.jpg (500x375, 100.42K)

>>116353801It started with Byrne. He’s the one that started Doomwank. Before Byrne Doom was a tinpot dictator whose country was based on the village from the Prisoner, who lost 1v1 against the Thing and has his spirit broken, who only escaped jail because he would run to MUH DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY like the cowardly bitch he was, who got an ass beating from Luke Cage because he thought paying a Black was beneath him.Then enter Byrne, notoriously one of the most autistic and manchild creators of all time up there with Waid.Suddenly Latverians worship him, he only wants to create a utopia, he’s second smartest in the universe, he resists the Purple Man because MUH WILLPOWER, and every defeat and humiliation is chalked up to MUH DOOMBOT.Doom is a villain sue for loser scumbags.And that’s why Hickman wanked him to hell and back because he self-inserts as Doom as well.

>>116356939>Says Doomfags are the scum of Earth.>Cites Tim King

Attached: 1413199655117.gif (720x480, 125.75K)

>>116353913I think the intention of the portrayal is that the general wealth of an average Laverian is quite low. They own some property, but it's probably largely hereditary, and most probably work agrarian or mining jobs. However, they have almost all their needs met by the state, including electricity, healthcare, policing, infrastructure, etc. Their benevolent dictator keeps them in an idealized near-agrarian state, with advanced technological services. Doom's wealth is the state's wealth, and grows largely due to the low cost of government services provided via his technology. What would Latveria export? Probably artisan goods like cheese, wine, textiles, wood products, that kind of stuff thing. Less scrupulous buyers might pick up a hand-crafted Latvarian dinning room set, or Latvarian rugs and carpets.

>>116357784Just like this, I always considered Thanos to be everything Doom tries to be or wants to be.Doom tries to level up to cosmic tier a few times and lost the power almost immediately after. Thanos built himself up to herald tier and stayed there. Doom tries to gain fav or with eldritch beings for power, Thanos buddied up with Death who amped his powers up some more permanently too. Doom scrambles to discover hidden technology secrets and gadgets from aliens like Ovoids and Skrulls. Thanos masters almost ever level of science from the major alien players in the universe.He is just a much better version of evil genius wizard conqueror.

>>116357422>tfw if Doom War was in the movies, he would bitch slap Wakanda's cat goddess while being naked and her knowing that Doom is the best thing for the human race, all the while, Doom knew this because DOOM IS.

>>116357414>Super Villain Team UpVery patrician...this issue especially.

Attached: 81+2kJWARrL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (982x1500, 386.52K)

>>116358082he's like Lex in DChe was given so much power at one point, enough to make EVERYTHING WELL AND GOOD, but the only caveat was that he couldn't do anything to Superman in return and he fucking said "yeah no, fuck that shit, i hate that alien" giving it up.

>>116357282lmao, I'm in my master's degree already but try again.

>>116358082Have you just seen the movies and read the new comics? I'm asking cause I'm interested how different Thanos is thanks to the films. The Thanos I know had a helicopter with his name on it. No but in all seriousness, I'm more familiar with Starlin's writing. Which is no matter how grand Thanos builds himself up to be, he will always mess it up, he's a self defeatist. His love of Death is never answered and she rejects him all the time. Thanos would post in 4chan in all honesty. Doom on the other hand, is alone because he rejected everything because his ego could never get over one tiny mistake. He has build an armor both literal and metaphorically around him. While Thanos would blame himself, Doom blames the world. Thanos relies on Death and all his plans is to be validated and to be accepted for his faults. For Doom? There is only Doom.

>>116353913Doom is a genius sorcerer that knows practically all the laws and business practices of the world while having a staff of loyal followers. I'm sure you could have some political and financial consultants get into explaining how everything exactly works but it's not like Doom wouldn't have the abilities to bring wealth to his nation.

Remember the time when Mr. Fantastic acknowledges Doc Ock as his better?

Attached: RCO020_1469320120.jpg (1000x1500, 1015.89K)

>>116359650Reed as always strokes the ego of others because he doesn't give a fuck what they believe if they do what he wants.

>>116356939Holy shit this guy is still seething LMAO

>>116359650Yeah his better in a specific field, time to time they do that, like how Doom admits Bruce Banner knows more in the field of Gamma Radiation than he does.

>>116358082Naw Doom is better because he isn't a simp like The Mad Cuck Thanos is

>>116357860Cope harder lmao i can literally smell the salt permeating from your big, fat, sobbing tears

Attached: 1579947104083.jpg (493x387, 34.68K)

>>116357962>who lost 1v1 against the ThingI mean who wouldn't? Other than the Hulk, the Thing has beaten almost everyone. He's beaten the Champion, an Elder of the Universe. >Suddenly Latverians worship himSuddenly? That was introduced in Kirby's and Lee's FF run.>he thought paying a Black was beneath him.Doom didn't pay Luke because he thought he was working for the FF not because he's black.

>>116353801he's literally the hero of the marvel zombies universe, only one that did good

>>116359833>he thought he was working for the FF not because he's black.No, Doom didn't pay because as the doorman told Cage, "But Doctor Doom pays no money when he can avoid it". So it's like the old saying goes, the rich don't get to be rich by paying for things.

>>116360243This, I still don't understand the retards who keeps saying Doom is RACISTS REEEE, for not paying Cage. Doom is Doom, and usually that means being an asshole to just about everyone

>>116357784>But he is still the last boss in the big castle at the end of world 8.This! Dr. Doom has inspired and is the standard for super villains to hold themselves up to. King Tut was inspired by the evil doctor to create his own suit of armor and devices to become Kang. To me Kang is the Avenger's Doom but with a time travel theme. The other good Doom villain is pic related.

Attached: 668328-recluse1.jpg (360x450, 50.43K)

>>116359350That user was referring to Thanos' power boosts in the 70s and again in the 90s. Not the infinity gauntlet or cosmic cube stuff. He was at the same level as an eternal, but discovered how to imitate the power cosmic, which is a power he kept. Then when Death revived him she amplified his power more until he was near skyfather levels, which he also kept. He also gained Watcher technology and stole a lot of technology from Galactus, which he still uses.

>>116360282>who keeps saying Doom is RACISTS REEEE>4chan thread that complains about either Dr. Doom, Namor or both>REEEEECome on now, you already know who.

Attached: ChzG_zrUUAEhfx8.jpg (1024x560, 56.06K)

>>116357886>>116357898>>1163579131 minute apart>>116359815and a forum bump, looks like someone is samefagging a bit

>>116360461Oh, ok. Dang, I didn't know Thanos stole from BOTH Watcher and Galactus. At this point who hasn't stolen tech from either, Leader from Watcher and Kang teaming up with Dr. Doom in Infinity Gauntlet 2 Electric Boogaloo to sneak aboard Galactus' ship are the only ones that come to mind.

>>116360395>City of Heroes/VillainsBASED

God damn you guys went wild

>>116353801Which Doom mask is the best one, and why is it the bottom right?

Attached: image.jpg (1600x935, 125.62K)

>>116363168

Attached: 8d8c67f828a2ad2355bee2f7e322c7eb.jpg (600x890, 167.9K)