Underrated vidya thread

Underrated vidya thread

Pls no bully

Fallout™4™ and Season Pass

I'm very certain you don't know what 'underrated' means.

So when is this going to be on par with unpopular opinion threads where people try to justify their shit taste. And what do you mean underrated, on here or in the mainstream.

How in the fuck is this remotely underrated, also shit game it's basically AssCreed with guns and no open-world.

It's a joke you fucking sperg.

Huh? Isn't that almost every stealth game ever then?

No. Ubisoft "stealth" is just not be scene and press a button to play a short cutscene and combat is just as viable, no stealth mechanics at all like Metal Gear, Thief, pre-Conviction Splinter Cell, Hitman, etc..

Obligatory Spiderweb Software

Even Blacklist?

Conviction is utter shit, Blacklist on the other hand isn't half bad.

Don't know if I'd call Singularity underrated. It's not particularly good. Just sorta alright.

it's fucking devil may cry with a new skin and a more kid-friendly difficulty. Lots of the same people from bayonetta, mgr, and devil may cry worked on this one and it even shares a lot of mechanics from all of them.

It's vice city with san andreas' territory mechanics but instead of taking part in mediocre shooting you have a full on drug dealing and building up your influence. You also have a balls meter which enables a temporary berserk mode which you raise by taunting enemies in combat comparing their mothers' to horses and telling them they don't have the balls you clearly do, culminating in a sort of bullet time where you absolutely brutalize everything. Soundtrack is the fucking tits. It's on 360, Original Xbox (supports 720p!) and PC (if you're really into that.)

I'm sure once you start playing, and this song kicks in you'll be hit with that "oh shit, I'm back aren't I?" feeling. Driving also has a burnout quality where it rewards you for driving on the wrong side, having close calls, things like that. It's an obvious GTA clone but differentiates itself with little arcade style touches that makes it comfortably feel like its own thing and doesn't get old.

Also, unlike GTA it has universal radio (not just in cars), mp3 loading (on xbox at least to my knowledge), and you can play the music at any point. What a feeling to be going on a shoot out while smooth 80's pop plays on demand.

Literally the same time travel mechanic tied to a round device attached to the back of the character's eft hand.

charlie please.

if i wanted to play DMC i'd play DMC.

pic related is the true capcom underatted classic

pitch it better m8

Captain Toad gets a lot of hate for some reason but the puzzles and levels are well done and it's comfy as fuck.

it's really easy but the optional time challenges are alright. It's nice and simple, and being a budget game at release has helped it end up staying a pretty decent pick for the system. you can probably get it for $15 these days and it's a good $15.

Played it a few years back, it's a nice Russian Bioshock type affair and I enjoyed it a lot.

Maybe not underrated, but definitely overlooked. Great attempt at bringing Ghosts and Goblins to 3D and a good 3D platformer/action game in its own right.

Same as above.

Good platformer with excellent soundtrack that pushes the SNES's audio capabilities.

Earthbound for emos.

Weird, but cool game with some great dark humor.

Sadly only seems to be used for a couple of levels.

Good game, but it could definitely be more ambitious.

Singularity is shit. I tried it a month or two ago at most. I liked the looks of it but it failed in every possible way regarding gameplay. It's a crappy 'modern' console shooter with a gimmick.

>the game settings are stored in the motherfucking registry of all places, not a config file or anything else, what the fuck. Wanna turn of motion blur? regedit.exe, motherfucker.
Just off the top of my head. I'm sure there was way more bullshit.

Mah nigga. I liked that game. Too bad the post-game is too underwhelming just like the GTAs.

It's actually a very good beat-em-up with minions and your strongest minion feels very satisfying to use. Another underrated gem.

This
I've never understood why people on Holla Forums liked it. As it was originally supposed to be, sure it could have been cool, but it was massively dumbed down and the time thing became a gimmick that you only used in a few portions

user, I've got bad news for you the members of this board often have the worst of shit taste in games. never take a recommendation from here if you value your free time

Seconding this

I thought this was a decent RTS, and the Lego theme made it even better.

How about overrated games?

Stalker: Shadow of Chernobyl

Deus Ex Human Revolution

Dishonored

Persona 3

Fuck it, bump.

The rest of the game is fine, no one's arguing that southern Cordon is ass.
The backtracking in the game is sidequests for that area and the map is huge and explorable besides the rush the Chernobyl at the end, it's nothing like MGS 1 for example.
Never had this problem.
What do you expect from a game from made 2007 from a shithole like Ukraine, their stupidity is noid with their lethality.

Has this game aged well? I thought of torrenting it, but didn't find any. I remember playing the demo on pc and remember it being cool, if not incredibly hard

A shame its prequel never made it stateside.

The game is practically an exclusive since it can only run on one core and Windows XP.

Are you serious? Fuck that's lame! Too bad it won't get a remaster to work on modern systems

It's right where it deserves to be.

Is this the obscure RPG that IGN is writing about all the time? :^)

this is actually a common issue in stalker. The way player navigation works is really wonky, honestly feels like you have a rolling cube beneath you for movement considering you get stuck on some weird things, anyone who's played jurassic park trespasser probably has a good idea what I mean. There's lots of detail props around maps that you will get stuck on and awkwardly have to manage you way around them.

Otogi is pretty excellent by the way. Original Xbox may be king of unexpected great games.

I can confirm that is a game.

God damn Plok is unforgiving as fuck

Fuck, I remember there was a fps like that but instead you had blue glowing grenades which slowed down time, there was gore and shieet. The intro was like a chick holding a orb behind a fence I think, it was sort of futuristic with gray clouds and a light blue color palette. Unfortunately. the name escapes me because I rented it from a video store years ago but I found it pretty fun.

Timeshift?

Main girl is qt. That is all.

Yep thats it, thanks user. This game is the definition of underrated.

So what was this? I hear it brought up from time to time. People make it out to be some kind of game that had a lot of potential that went nowhere.

Interesting setting and premise, but totally shit gameplay with really basic third-person shooter design, by Cavia, same guys who worked with that batshit insane Nip Moonman with Drakengard and NieR, studio were always good at presentation but their gameplay design is shit. Oh, she was on Playboy's video game chick fap.

Odallus

My picks. I'd also say Stranglehold, which was a fun little TPS.

this is a new low

Game also has best girl.

Urban Chaos was fun but it was just about as popular as it deserved.

Playing as her might have been some of the most frustrating experiences I ever had with a game.

There's workaround on that…I still play it on Win 7 / i7 processor

People these days just play CoD games and nothing else!

Probably a troll but I sort of agree with this. Obviously it doesn't deserve the praise it gets on normalfag sites but at the same time it's treated as completely irredeemable garbage on Holla Forums. Now it is pretty shit, but you can pirate it, mod it a bit, and end up with a decent, comfy hiking sim.

I played Singularity for PC and it was dogshit. Horrible AI, long unskipable cusscenes, walk slowly, character felt too heavy. The game was pretty bad, son, and on top of it ACTIVISION. I hope you didn't spend money on that.

Trash

Game sucked

Sucked

Now we're talkin

Messiah should be on every recommended games list

These are mainstream. hardly underrated as the media hypes them up.

Thread sucks I'm not touching any more.

It is completely irredeemable. Don't lie to yourself.

Clearly it's just mostly irredeemable.

Nope, Skyrim only allows for artificial fun.

So it's shit.

We're hitting SJW levels of senseless buzzwords. Either it's fun or it's not.

It's not.

Sounds to me like you got a guilty pleasure

So this game, after listening to the soundtrack i decided to buy a copy hoping that its just half as good as its music. I think it received a lot of shit because it was released on X360 instead of Gamecube as originally planned but regardless the soundtrack is just legendary.

I agree with you but why you gotta act like a sperg?

Marathon
1 is kinda eh which is carried mostly by its story, while 2 is good overall and Infinity tends to be more of a polarizing entry, though one still worth checking out

Best Marathon is Phoenix.

Singularity is pretty fairly rated in my experience: 6-7/10 at best. Lots of nice ideas held back by being a bland, consolised FPS.

Played the first one and a bit of the second one, too fucking slow and clunky tbh

On a similar note this game is also a solid 6-7/10 that even I held off on getting for years due to negative publicity from the name (ironically the opposite effect from that they intended to get by slapping X-Com onto a shooter).

It is not underrated.
Nobody just plays rouge likes.

Super Mario 64 have one underrated part.
When they were making first mario game they first made few platforms and made sure it is fun to just jump around them. 64 was made around same idea and that is what makes it great. It really feels like you are running around and all stages are just to give some purpose to your running.

Mario games are pretty much quintessence of focusing on gameplay over everything. No idea about modern ones, also heard Sunshine failed by making level design boring.

>make game that acts as a prequel to the other game you [the publisher] have no confidence in I think that's what it was supposed to be, I stopped at the last level
The concept sounded nice, I'll give them that. But turning the game into a ME clone was not a good Idea. That game was tedious as hell.

Do you know where this image comes from?

It was originally going to be more of a standalone FPS but they morphed it into a third person prequel after negative fan reception. Their mistake was not announcing the RTT game before The Bureau, everyone assumed they were just abandoning the original genre.

What?

The Chalice-carrying mechanic is pretty fucking stupid, and the GBA prerequisite for co-op is an asspain, but the co-op itself is pretty solid aside from that. Most people shit on this game merely because it lacks elements of mainline entries (don't get me wrong though, most of the later games in this subseries were pure ass).

My favorite 1-on-1 fighting game, and one of the best games of all time imo.

Every bit as good as Turok 2, probably better.

u wot

That's generally how that works…

It's not even bait, autismos. That was ironic.

Okay maybe not overrated but it seems totally forgotten and overlooked today, I cannot stress how much of a good game it really is.

*underrated fuck

japan?

Despite the fact that this game is pretty much a modern, updated version of Doom with shit like, hmm, I don't know, AIMING UP AND DOWN, it will largely be forgotten in a year or two because it lacks a nostalgia factor so that hipsters can latch onto it.

Well, maybe because i talk with folks that grew up with the PS i rarely dont hear about it, but when i was making a PS backlog list i found out that almost every list, mainstream or blog, point Bushido as one of the top 10
It is highly appreaciated, maybe not seen today due to its raw, pure way. For Honor or whatever the medieval game Ubisoft is doing point or hint at it a couple of times, meaning they MAYBE understand what it was all about
I doubt but i've seen some news about it because Ubisoft did point at some potential in early Ass Creeds games, if they were to focus on that, along with difficulty, they might pull a decent game
They did, after all, pull out 2 Rayman games, but my fear is the online over focus and the complete casualization to the point of a mere budget game about 2 or 3 Press X hits, but in an online environment so it deserves a 60 buck mark

I didn't know it was the last level until I was told by a fellow user. It was me in an alien spaceship trying to destroy it or something, I forget. I stopped after the third gauntlet of enemies coming after me in the same location being full of bullet sponges and hitting my squad mates like a truck while their AI is basically waiting for me to tell them to move to better cover while I have to do the same. I repeat: That game is tedious.

Remember when FromSoft made something other than Souls games?

Doom doesn't deserve the shit it gets here, but it's nowhere near the kind of praise you give it.

The fact that the only way to restore your health and ammo is to do contextual kills means that whoever designed the maps didn't need to make them work well for someone to move around and collect things. The game is overfilled with shitty pointless collectibles that you have to get unless you won't be powerful enough to defeat enemies.

I mean shit the AI isn't even that fucking good.

Does it look amazing? yeah
Is it the best triple A fps of the past 5 years? Most likely
Is it an amazing game? God no

Niggers couldn't even be bothered putting in New Game + or decent mod support

The best part of that game for me was helping out the soldiers on all the battles spread throughout the world. It was cathartic punching the shit out of the goblins while my buddies cheer after every dead goblin. it was a shame that they all de-spawn once you beat the game. it was a bigger shame that they ended on hints to a sequel.

Of course it wasn't like the original, but it was still good on its own. Surprisingly, the Wii version was the best one of all.

man you guys have shit taste

They deserved the shit they got.

they had their flaws, lair was the biggest disappointment though.

>Game that makes sure free radical makes shit games oh wait, they're dead now that crytek is going through financial trouble

haha

I remember

You are having a laff there

Not sure if bait

I always get Timeshift and Haze mixed up because the covers are so similar.

1/2 because of webms

TRON RUN/r is a fun little game if your a Tron fan. the game play is like temple run but really well done IMO

2/2

With the DLC you can play as pretty much every notable Tron Character. I mean they put in fucking Crom. That's gotta count for something in my book.

I agree my friend, let's all buy the latest Fallout 4™ Season Pass while we are at it.
Haha yeah, those dorks and their highly moddable game with an absolute freedom of making and playing whatever they want for free as well mouse look, play the new DooM™ instead.

Play the PAL version then you bitch.

I can't imagine the sort of shit taste you'd have to be born with to like Jericho.

They also made some really weird adventure/VN games for the DS.

This is the most underrated game of last gen

It was rubbish and the mechanic wasn't even all that groundbreaking

i dont give a flying fuck about your wrong opinions my dude

That's the spirit

Such an explicit form of shitposting is against the rules

Fucking amazing OST tho

This may be out of ignorance of others people's opinions, but I find FEAR (just the first one though) underrated, at the very least in an atmospheric sense. No, I'm not talking about the horror sections, but the gameplay part. I love how a firefight absolutely fucks the scenery up, with plaster and chuncks of glass flying everywhere, clouds of smoke forming after filling a certain area with lead, enemies producing quick bursts of blood as they're hit, them outright being dismembered or desintegrated after certain attacks, etc. All of this makes the actual shooting shit part of the game extremely satisfying and sadly, something I really havent seen again. How can a game were you spend most of the time in office buildings, tenements and fucking sewers make those enviroments actually fun to play in, but modern shooters can't even make me invested in whatever part of Iran's armpit I am?

When games first got too hard for lazy sjw reviewers. Complex mechanics and multiple play throughs with different characters and a shit ton of secrets, mainly because the manual wasn't very informative

Nigger everyone likes FEAR

It seems like yesterday that it was being hyped up as the game that would kill Halo and bring the FPS into the next generation. That claim only gets more hilarious with each passing year.

Was the first Mercenaries game good? I only ever played 2 and didn't really like it, so I avoided Mercs 1.

This looks very familiar. was this a PS2 Game? XBOX 360?

satellite reign

It's a mod for Star Wars Jedi Academy

It's basically all you could ever want from a multiplayer Star Wars game. Jedi, Jetpacks, droidekas, wookies that can punch your fucking limbs off.
It's highly underrated but has maintained a dedicated playerbase for a decade.

mod for jedi academy

For I remember the demo was better than the real game they over powered you by a lot in the demo

This game was BLASTED with negative reviews and I did play it myself. Total abomination and I have no idea how they got it so wrong because they could just look at X-Com and Shadow Run for inspiration. It's not underrated because it, like OP, is a shitty game.

But this is absolute trash they took the most bland mechanics from modern rpgs and put it on a rogelike for some reason

huh. It reminded me of a star wars game either on the PS2 or 360 where it played like a regular fighting game. All the fighters were jedi. and there were two locations I remember: a section of a ship that had a window overlooking space and the lava planet in episode III. Do you by any chance know the name?

I cringed unironically

patched since m8

The Call of Duty franchise, particularly during the PS3/360 generation.

While not particularly deep games, and not without their problems, people treat these entries as though they're utter 0/10 shit, mostly to make their own tastes look better… Then jack-off to any other CoD-with-a-different-name shooter like it's god-tier just for not being Call of Duty.

jesus christ, this thread is just a massive cringefest

never played it, but i already know that this is the best part of the game

Played this. Found it in used games section for the 360. Not worth full price but good game the 14.99 I payed for it.

Love alternate history timelines.

I raise you this.

Marry me.

It's a pity that there will never be new coop levels or a patch to fix the pause/free issues the console version have.

Legit, I got it second hand at a video store that was going out of business and it was tits.

Bretty gud. Played it a bit but got so swamped with other games I never finished.

How can MetalWolf be underrated when all three of us that played it think it was the most patriotic game ever made. Hell when I watch the intro video I feel like I could play the star spangled banner on a trumpet with my cock.

This and ninja gaiden black are the only reason I haven't boxed up my original xbox and put it in my attic

To me, some underrated games are the pic related.
A game can be recent and be underrated.

I try to understand why they can't just make a deal and bring Fear Effect and Rule of Rose to PCs already. Both companies already have plenty of games in the platform.

Good taste!

They're not in big demand, I didn't even know Rule of Rose existed until a few months ago.

PREPARE TO BE BULLIED, YOU PLEBIAN TASTE LITTLE SHIT

Just emulate PS2

I guess EYE, NetHack, and Tetris are all bad games then.

You're thinking of Star Wars Teräs Käsi for the PS1

lol

A surprisingly decent arena fighter. I still prefer the characters from Power Stone, but these guys are alright by me. I still need to unlock the bonus character.

Nigga, the rest of that shit might be warranted, but the main conflict isn't hamfisted. The entire game is exclusively leading to that moment. It's pretty obvious shit is going down when Eldritch horrors appear.

That's not really possible when episode 3 came out in like 2005. The game he's thinking of is probably the game for Episode 3 on PS2.

To unlock the last fighter, you play the story until you win the fight with Mr. Flash. After that, during the scene with huge big titties laying in the rock, you will see it glitches. There you must type the Konami code. She will transform and you must fight her and win.
One other thing about the game is the fact the OST is great! Oh, and the girls are nice too.

Whilst you got a point about the rest of the game.
Don't shittalk my nigga sam the boatman.

You should play Metal Wolf Chaos my man.

not even playing

say what?

ftfy

I rented this a couple times way back when it was new. Pretty fun and definitely an overlooked platformer.

The mechanics were dull, the music was boring, there was no incentive to play, and the stories were dull. Not only that it shat on how the series use to be. It was a bad game for many reasons, not because it was too hard or anything. I owned it in the days I too was a 20 year old contrarian hating everything popular so I have played it and I have learned why it was bad.

That game was disappointing as fuck.

>Aiming your gun properly makes your gun less accurate somehow

It was pretty shit.

these games are so fucking generic i found copies behind the counter at the pharmacy

try again

GO BACK TO REDDIT FAGGOT

No fucking wonder. I thought you just had to beat story mode or play a lot. Thanks, user!

You think i care about your wrong opinions?

Is that the only picture? There has to be more, want to know where that shit goes.

Also, since I am already here, why is this thread always full of shit games? I always come in here hoping to maybe find a unknown but good game, but all I ever see is total trash.

You try again

Fuck dude that was amazing game I wish I actually got to play it instead of just watch it. even with the toaster I have now I couldn't play but fucking hell man what a game.

Vampire the masquerade bloodlines, I don't think I ever enjoy a game as I did this amazing god damn game, while not as underated as it is now, this game got tossed away by dumb cod fuckers, and this game looks amazing use that source engine like no body's business, fucking wish I could play it blind again.

eeyup play this as a kid, no idea I played reskined devil may cry, loved that final boss fight god damn amazing.

Wasn't it also kind of a mess technically, which turned a lot of people off? A buggy release can really fuck your game if you don't patch that shit ASAP.

played maximo hard as dicks but a good game none the less.

Stalker series, buy it you fucks amazing fucking series don't even need justification.

I got play urban chaos online, some of the best goddamn online play I ever played.

It was. And according to the infographic the game is impossible to complete without an unofficial patch. I could be wrong though. In any case I don't necessarily blame anybody for the game going under the radar. I played games a shitload when it came out and never heard of it until a few years ago. It's also pretty fucking buggy with the patches. Nothing that breaks the game but just the occasional thing that completely breaks immersion like a missing wall or an animation playing when it clearly shouldn't. If there were any game that just needed a few more months of bugfixing and polish…

u wot m8

Liked both marios you mention here,

Your xbox is not modded? I have MWV on my old XB with the english patch and all, step it up sempai.

*MWC

Um, maybe not underrated but a good fps in its own right I mean some good ai honestly the way adapted to you was pretty amazing I always felt the tac on slow down was more of a gimmick if anything to basically give the player and out when they suck dick and not getting shot.

That game was the absolute best. Great soundtrack, fantastic story, characters I you gave a shit about, fun mechanics, building your own empire. Why the hell are publishers so stupid to never give good concepts spiritual successors?

Does it still have the bad you can never loser unless you choose some shit penalty option or perma death? I'm rather tired of devs tacking on Permadeath as if they are doing us a favor. If a game isn't designed around the concept of permadeath the mode is usually just a good way to fuck yourself over.

Why the fuck can't devs just give a save point system? But that aside how is the game since now? Last I played it awhile after launch it was still pretty boring and garbage, but it's been months maybe a year since then, so I'm genuinely curious.

Only game I ever played that gave me actual headaches playing was Syndicate. I never get headaches, motion sickness, or anything from video games and somehow this game managed to give me splitting headaches (probably from the lensflare). Shit game.

Yeah, but once you got over that the game is one of the best. I'd love to see an expanded version someday.

That i didn't know
Still i want the original box
IT'S BEEN 532 DAYS SINCE SUPERUBUSU LEFT THIS REALM

It's petty, but this completely turned me off the game. I get why it's like that, but if I can't gun down civvies on a whim in a GTA clone I just can't play it.

Did he actually die or just drop off the face of the earth after some personal troubles?

Went to work in his job, which i recall was tough as hell (translating specific medical papers into moonrunes)
Still, it's been that much days, i guess he didn't want to get the tab bigger, not a lot of folks donated, and seeing how scalpers are scamming these days, i bet a LOT of people are biting their pillows right now for not doing it
Whoever he is i praise his efforts, he was the quality we aspired to in the early days, and he boosted our collection like no one

It's not an opinion, it's a bad game. It's not entertaining and adds no value to anything. It's not me vs you it's the fact it's piss poor.

What kind of pharmacy has fucking video games? I'm serious. I mean, I've seen shovelware at Circle K, but I've never seen vidya at places like Walgreens or CVS.

Shitsu in the 4 AM threads claims to have been in contact with him. Supposedly a relative of Superbus' has been getting worse or something. Still, that's hearsay of course.

See

Syndicate 2012 always made me feel like a future nxt lvl operator when playing it. I bought it for nearly full price and enjoyed every second of it.

I know it's a cash grab by using the syndicate ip for a shooter, but i really enjoyed it.

Gunplay is the game equivalent of a piece of cardboard

How so.

the weird thing is seeing like $2-5 video games at 7-11.

vid related

Sure, it's got a few major problems because of the consolization, but still, it captures the conspiracy tone/atmosphere better than the new series.

FEAR doesnt really get recognized as one of greatest games ever like Doom, Deus Ex, Mario, Half-Life or the zelda games

That doesn't make it underrated, though. It got the praise it deserved and enough popularity for two expansions and two bad sequels.

That's why Alpha Protocol didn't become one of the pinnacle RPGs.

fun game. i dont see how it got so much flak from critics

Isn't such a bad game, it is underatted. The maps are too small and I hate the gui but for what its worth the rest sets up the world for what it is in Deus Ex proper, a place being controlled by pathetic people thinking they can run everything.

I didn't see it ever getting flak from anyone. It's not up to snuff with the other writing coming from Obsidian but it's not a bad game.

Don't buy it. The developers don't see a cent of it.

plus the games aren't really that good.

Okage was fucking great, I never managed to beat it as I had an old PS2 when I finally got around to it, and the thing shit the bed on me. I need to emulate that after I finish up We Love Katamari.

Sonic Robo Blast 2
Don't fucking talk to me about Sonic Robo Blast 2, I hate that game so goddamn much and yet it's so fun. Fucking retarded camera controls in analog mode.

Graphics in Doom are fucking ass both in technical sense and the style department. Fucking Fallout 4 looks and feels better and it was a lazy rushed cash grab.

free to play FPS games have more satisfying guns

90% of them are generic as fuck and get boring real fast

enemies are dumb and there is no difficulty

Never played
Shit
I liked the game, but they could've done more with it.
A lot of people give it shit, but I enjoyed it a lot.

Just re-installed it! Playing a gun-wielding Venture

The gameplay was meh but it was the last SC game with a good story, and should have been the closure for Sam's story. Instead we got the atrocity that was Blacklist's story, with a Sam that suddenly looks and sounds 30 years younger (seriously, he calls his daughter at some point and she sounds older than him) and acts like a bland action hero. The plot is hilariously bad, like fanfiction tier. "LE 4TH ECHELON!1! XD"

my friend and i bought that the day it came out because we were huge final fantafags, and i can honestly say i remember nothing about it. considering i could probably recite most of FFIV's script by heart this is a bad sign

top bantz

Fuck off, Grigorovitch

Respect for the cheekyness you fuck. Haven't even played the games.

you're not that good

I've never understood why Holla Forums acts like this is inherently a bad thing. Depending on the game it works well.

I get that people dilike that it's become near universal and there's so few FPS games that don't have the limit, but acting like it;s an automatic con is stupid. Same applies for health regen.

It's especially ironic with Halo since it actually executes on those two mechanics well and benefits from them

Just a few

For me, without the fan-made unofficial patch, it crashes in the cave where you're rescuing that one Norwegian bloke. I would not have been able to finish the game without patching it up first.

Bumping with Future tacticts. The games alright, but theres a big difficulty spike in the fourth level before things get easy for the rest of the game. **Google searching made me notice that the NA box art is much better than the PAL box art.

This is such a cool game

GOTYAY

NG Resonance getting used as surveillance seems a lot less out there nowadays.

The original writing is far more prescient. Compare NG popularity–a popstar AI, to Eliza the megafamous newsreader. Since when the fuck do newsreaders become stars or something anyone cares about?

They also have the illuminati controlling the new-age (sjw) style opposition. All together a far more memorable story/adventure than the recent attempts.

That game was the shit, building up the mansion with tacky 80s shit was cool along with the henchmen feature. Plus them keeping Tony's character the same as the movie, including his refusal to shoot random civilians if you took control of a henchman though you could

A local games magazine keept comparing it to bioshock and saying that it's a rip off. Well unlike bioshock, Singularaty was actually fun and interesting enough for me to keep playing and finish. I dropped bioshock multiple times and never finished it