Recommendations Thread: Cream of the Crop Edition

I modified the Wii mode on my Wii U and now I'm using Nintendont on it for GC games, and the games look very clear. It's amazing.
I'm now searching for a list of recommended GameCube games so I could download them all. Something even better would be all of the recommended lists, so I could play older games up to the PS1 in the new Wii U retroarch.

Last favor, related to Nintendont once more. What controller do you recommend I use with Nintendont? Currently using a black Wii Classic Controller, but want to use others in pics related. Which of the following are the BEST one of them all? Which one really clicks with you?

I'd like to try a controller that's different from the standard wired GC, because it just feels so satisfying using a non-nintendo controller on a Nintendo console. If you guys do insist I keep using first party controllers, then I will seek the wavebird. Wireless/Rumble is recommended, but not required. Anything that is compatible with Nintendont is welcome in this thread

Thank you guys in advance!

Other urls found in this thread:

gbatemp.net/threads/retroarch-wiiu-wip.447670/
amazon.com/DualShock-Wireless-Controller-PlayStation-CUH-ZCT2-4/dp/B01LWVX2RG?psc=1&SubscriptionId=AKIAILSHYYTFIVPWUY6Q
gamesir.hk/_G3w.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is the Wii U Retroarch by the way.
gbatemp.net/threads/retroarch-wiiu-wip.447670/

Why not emulate on your PC?

I'm still not there yet, unfortunately.
I just don't want my Wii U to be collecting dust all the time when I could be using it as a nice media hub.
I'm patiently waiting for homebrew video support so I can play all my movies off of it too. So until I can build a nice PC, I'll stick with this poor little abandoned bastard.

inaccurate

OP use the gamecube controller adapter and gamecube controllers. Dunno why you'd want anything else when quite a few games use the features of the controller.

Wavebird then? I really wanted to try a PS4 controller for GameCube games, knowing Nintendont supports it.

I dont see any reason to do this other than ditching compotent cables with hdmi.

dude what the fuck get this masterpiece, alternatively you can also get this one

Other than PSO, what other games use this?

just pso

Why would you tease me like this

help

Just get a DS4 and be done with it, but make sure it's the new CUH-ZCT2 model.

Thank you babycakes, I appreciate it c:

I've always wondered how people use it
Do they pick it up or do they lay it down

Stop being a homosexual

What if I'm a woman, huh fucker?

Rule 1 of the internet

What did they change and when?

I need some gamecube recommendations

I'll post the one I've worked on if you want, but it hasn't been updated in a while (mostly since Gamecube threads haven't been as frequent as they used to be, and I like to try to run potential additions by other anons before finalizing an update).

That's alright user! Post it

Here you go. Part of the reason I really need to get an update out being a bad link in the mention of Dolphin on there (they use a different site now and I think I've heard to old one has malware, or something), and I've also got a list of further additions (which I can list off separately if you want more ideas). I generally take suggestions from anons on what to add, with the hope that other anons can confirm/deny whether a game is worth putting on there, but I generally get a lot of silence on the matter until I actually put an update out, and then people complain that X game is there/missing. And again, Gamecube threads aren't as frequent as they used to be anyhow, so since I generally like to get updates out into the appropriate system threads, I've held off in the notion of getting more input to warrant an update.

Super Mario Strikers and Baseball should be added, along with the Baseball one

amazon.com/DualShock-Wireless-Controller-PlayStation-CUH-ZCT2-4/dp/B01LWVX2RG?psc=1&SubscriptionId=AKIAILSHYYTFIVPWUY6Q

I'm still working on fixing my Wavebird, so i'm just using my Wii U Pro controller for my GC games.

I literally JUST finished doing that myself, today actually. Personally, I think the Wii U Pro is better than the regular Wii Pro controller, but it's a preference thing i suppose.

Anyone got tips for tricks I can do to make things work better? Can this thing force any anti-aliasing onto the games? I know it can do that for DS games.

They're on the list of things to add already, along with a handful of other games.

Have fun with your latency issues faggot.

Then the PS4 controller?

How easy is it to mod a Wii U? Is it Homebrew Channel installation levels of easy? Asking since I wanna pirate shit on the Wii U since Nintendo doesnt seem to care anymore, and I want to dust off my system.

Anyways I dont have recommended lists but if you want some fun PS1 games, you cant go wrong with Crash Bandicoot, Tony Hawks Pro Skater, or Jumping Flash.

I recommend killing yourself, tons of people I know and love have done it already. It must be great to kill yourself! I plan on killing myself soon as well!

That Keyboard controller was legit one of the most comfy controllers I've ever used. Keys were a bit small to type with, but you could just lay it across your lap or across your stomach and game in a more natural and relaxed position. And it was still light-weight enough that you could grip and hold onto it with one hand. You'd think having the controller inputs split and so far apart would be disorienting, but it wasn't.

Also, it was great fun being able to throw out rapid fire bantz on over 95% of the game population in the first few years who were stuck using the software keyboard.

It is pretty easy, the procedure is nearly the same as it was on the Wii. Just load the stuff onto your SD card, go to a website, maybe try once or twice if it freezes, and run the program off the SD card.

Then you just decide if you want to run a CFW, or stick to the website based exploit.

I'm gonna delete this thread and just make a Wii U/Wii/Gamecube Homebrew general.

Just leave this up and link the new thread here.

Don't know if anyone is still here, but I took care of it:

I own this figure. Good taste.

gamesir.hk/_G3w.html

C'mon, nigga.
Also, I don't know about any of the recommended lists, but here's my Nintendont folder.

I always wanted to get the Shino statue, but I can't paint models well enough to do it justice, and getting one pre-painted would probably be way too expensive.

I want to cream on your crops

Did you ever hear the myth of Seth and Osirius, where they had a contest to see who could "dominate" the other one by forcing their semen into them. How they wrestled all day trying to get their dicks into each other, but neither one could manage to do it - so Seth snuck up behind Horus while he was sleeping and fucked him in the ass. But he didn't really, because Horus had his hands between his legs - so he really just ended up giving Seth a handy. He then threw Seth's spunk out in the marshes and had his mother Isis jerk him off, and then spread his spunk all over Horus's crops.

The next morning they got up, ate breakfast, and when it came time to decide the winner of their contest, they called out to the sperm and Seth's answered from the swamp while Horus's answered from inside Seth's belly.

Wait, wait, hole up… so beez sayin we wuz fags n' sheeit?