Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/55744/?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They're still real to me, dammit

Nuzlocke run?

The kung-fu disciples

Why did you leave him, user?

You just ripped open a healing wound of mine

That robo kid in neir made me really sad. I wanted to save him so bad but couldn't DAMN IT MOONHEAD I WANT SOMETHING NICE FOR THEM WHY CAN'T NICE THINGS HAPPEN.

There is the possibility that Dutch didn't even exist. Think about it, who was the only person who saw him or referenced him? You, and you are insane.

Time for you to complete more circles of guilt

Fuck this game so much

every time without fail

and Siegmeyer is my favorite videogame character, you have some fine taste and I'd like to know what game pic 3 is since it must be good based on the others.

She is worst dangan and she deserved it. Here's a better candidate:

Wasn't there another thread of this?
What happened to it?

I'd save the world for you

Mark happened

All three of the fakes were trash, way worse than the legit evolutions. Even Vanilluxe is a better designed pokemon than the rapeclown

Why'd he do that?

Tried so many times. Felt bad for giving up.

The one true hero in Killzone.

Zack, I like you but you're retarded at investigating.

You can technically save him though, he ends up disillusioned, but alive and well.

He links the flame in his world.

Please disregard the shit anime, as she was the best first daily life choice

Pic related. spoiler because of obvious reason

Thank you for posting this, I was going to but I didn't want to derail.

I'll still try to save you every time

What's worse is that you don't kill the shade, you let him sit there and watch beepey die.
Brutal shit. Nothing in comparison to destroying humanities last chance of survival though

Because I wouldn't pay for Tortanic?

;_;

Harvest Moon 64
Grandma doesn't make it past first year iirc

Not going to post the text I had written again, but Yuri had a hard life.

He claimed it to be an (((accident))).

Already posted this last thread but I'll post it again.
He gets tortured as well
BT had a hard life

>He gets tortured as well
why do they always bully the robot ;_;

>You can save Alice
A bit forced if you ask me familiamus.

Always want to strangle the developer that implements this.

His fucking arm is gone and everything.

pls stop this user

Correction: The bad end is canon with Covenant, but Covenant has a good and bad ending too. While Yuri dies in the good ending, his soul or memories seem to be sent back to shortly before SH1, with the implication of being given a second chance, to do things over with the knowledge gained in his experiences in the prior cycle. Ideally, he would be able to save Alice and effectively make the good ending canon with that cycle, and then with his knowledge of the events of Covenant, avoid being cursed by Nicolai, kill the blonde faggot, kill Rasputin while he's at it, and keep his friend Kato from going off the deep end, and I might be wrong, but I think that a line in FtNW (about Roger having never actually seen the Emigre Ritual) implies that that's what happened, but I need to look more into it. The bigger issue I think would be trying to keep the timestream intact though, as Yuri still needs to find a way to get that space-time warp opened and chuck Karin back in time so she still winds up fucking his dad and becoming his mom.

Still, SH1's bad ending being canon works with the tone the devs wanted, I think. They did it prior with Koudelka too, and I have to say that with Covenant, I did like seeing the ramifications of a bad ending being expanded on, and seeing a broken character finding a purpose and happiness again.

Anyhow, ultimately in each respective game, you can save one of them, though in Covenant, it's a matter of whether dying as yourself or surviving as a soulless amnesiac husk counts as "saved." I'm going to go with the former.

Who else ever saw Dutch? He isn't real man, he just ain't real.

Jesus Christ, they can kill him off, fine, but do they have to be so brutal about it?

it hurts

Says you

He actually doesn't die at that point in the game, but it is still brutal.

Well the two other fags that join you during the mission where you defend him from metastromboli did in fact see him. There's also the fact that Rimmanah announces the mission to be a failure right after Dutch dies in that mission, which is the ONLY way to trigger that dialogue. You really should finish the game before saying dumb shit like this.

I would've gladly traded half the playable cast to get them back.

Does the first one count?

Yeah you can't save him, even if you blow up the gun ship thing can't remember the name, fuck it

It's been awhile since I've played it but do any of those people you mentioned refer to Dutch by name? Maybe "Dutch" is just a random solider that the mc thinks is Dutch. Remember, If Dutch dies in the mission where you defend him from metastromboli he is still in the following mission.

Probably not
Then everyone else (even the guy you meet at the end of the tutorial level) having their own name makes no sense
You can also kill Mentor in New Eden. And I haven't really tried this one but I see no reason for the game to not allow you to kill Mentor while meeting Akmal. The fact that you can kill Mentor just as many times as you can kill Dutch makes me kind of skeptical of the idea proposed that Dutch doesn't exist.

Genuine spoiler for sleeping dogs.

Every fucking time.

How can Rimanah's words be real if Rimanah isn't real?

But seriously though, isn't the entire game supposed to be in the mc's head or something again, awhile since I last played to me, Dutch is the same as your Mentor, used to be alive and his death traumatized the mc to the point where he sees him again and again during the cycles. There is something I want to point out however, have you ever thought it was odd how Dutch wears normal armor like every other solider? He's the only reoccurring character (not counting the hub) that has no stand out features in terms of physical appearance, and not only that, but Dutch in the tutorial and Dutch in the rest of the game wears two completely different sets of armor (again, they are normal armor that every one wears). I dunno, those are the two reasons why I think Dutch is a hallucination of some sort.

Why didn't you hug him, Holla Forums?

Did he do something wrong?

Why do you hate him, Holla Forums?

That QTE was bullshit. How was I supposed to expect that?

He didn't think it was bullshit.

He only thought that you hated him for some reason.

Even though he tried so hard to be your friend.

EYE soldiers were infused with DNA from the serial killer who transformed into the beast that unleashed the metastreumonic force. The serial killer's memories and personality are fusing with EYE soldiers, causing them to have progressively worse collective hallucinations.
The Library in the hub explains most of this. It all comes together when adding the story in the Library to the story from those three hidden female metas.

Fuck I should really go there again, I read the terminals once when I started the the game and then never touched it again.

Everything was Streloks fault.I wanted to shoot him so bad when he first appeared in CoP, but I always try to 100% on the first run.

No everything was clear sky's fault

I've never bothered actually reading this but maybe it's correct.

Only failed last time, not this time
SOON

Would you mind explaining the appeal of that series? I only played a bit of the first a few years back and I wasn't impressed. I also played birth by sleep and that actually had pretty fun gameplay. I don't get the series as a whole though. Why are people so excited by it?

Did you play the NV Bounties 3?

There was a 3?

nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/55744/?
A completely new map is made for it and you kill Marko.

I'm not sure I can be bothered playing the entire game again.

Because it's fun. If you have friends you should try the multiplayer of either BBS or 358. Also deepest lore, pic very related

Is the game actually worth buying?
Or should I just pirate it to play the SP alone?

If you replay the game again then give it a go, and remember two things if you do play it. 1 Bring the gun "sweet revenge". 2 Visit the barber shop, trust me.

Even if you blow up the gunship there's a sniper way up on a ridge that shoots em. If you kill one the sniper the gunship appears in time to get the kill. They might have invincibility until he dies iirc.

technically is possible to save him, but it's really fucking hard and there's no dialogue reaction to it or anything, so I guess canonically he's dead

Oh I thought they would just die for no reason, I never knew about those snipers, I'll look out for them next time I play, thanks.

Well depending on the ending, death might be a better fate for him.