Mark for the love of fuck would you stop deleting actual vidya threads?

Mark for the love of fuck would you stop deleting actual vidya threads?
They're not even template threads, you just deleted a thread about characters who aren't savable and yesterday or the day before that you deleted a Titanfall thread for no reason.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/log.php?board=v
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Check my dubs

Consider them checked, but it doesn't address the stick he's recently got up his ass.

was it really deleted or did it got bumped off? check the mod log

checked

Real talk, is Mark a Holla Forumstard or an SJW? I've heard both.

Nice

I checked the log, and it shows he deleted them.
8ch.net/log.php?board=v

He's neither.

Read the things you just typed

I'm sure it's all threads he disgrees with. Happens to me too, user.

*disagrees

He not only banned me one time but deleted all posts connected to my IP one time even though they were in other unrelated topics, he's got some serious issues…

So he's from REDdit then? Sounds like a fucking commie

Autistic jew, to my knowledge. Seen Holla Forums speculate if the combination makes him ineffective at jewery, since he can't keep shit like attempting to get Wheelzebub to pay the owners of large boards shekels for having to deal with their userbases on the down low. Plus, if anything, he seems to wind up getting jewed worse than the average user, considering what games he seems to have in his Steam account in some screenshots.

Shistsu, is that you?

A thread created so recently wouldn't get autosaged down to page 15 that fast.Hell, last night's 4 AM thread is still on page 12, and those get saged the moment they're created.

Dear Mark,

Link /metav/ below the board rules and check it constantly. This way people won't start meta threads just to discuss shit.

In return, here's some jewbait.

Sincerely,
Richard Fuckstick Esq.

Actual vidya my ass. I don't know whether cuckch leaked in force again or what gives, but we're drowning in the shittiest cancer threads I've seen in the past two years.

And yes, that includes the Holla Forums threads, the infinityneverever backlash threads and that time when we were supposedly invaded by goons.

Tell me how a thread that's about a video game isn't vidya?

>>>/svidya/

I will agree that template threads are a 4cuck thing, but honestly his was a little more thought out than a typical template thread…

Sometimes you just can't save them all

Mark I bet you can't even name five good video games.

>>>/svidya/
How is that place? I actually heard about it the other day, and kinda been wanting to go there since gg gets invaded by so many fucking goons & actual fags

>I was just banned from Holla Forums over this totally not shopped clickbait article, also what's the best insert random game.
>m-m-muh dick for insert random game
>now that the dust has settled over Holla Forums what about that insert random game
>I want to stick my dick in insert random game
>post 3DP because insert random game

Why don't you fuck off from Holla Forums and post there permanently to find out?

Then I salute the kike for growing a pair. The last week was something else, it's like the worst of the shitposters collectively took a new-years resolution to up the cancer to 12.

You know a little too much about this Mark…

You also forgot

>__ is for
>what are some games _?
>__ is cute cuuute
>perfect __ don't exis-

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING KIKE?
THIS IS WHY WE NEED META MONDAYS BACK

Make your own board if you don't like it. No one forces you to post here.

I'm not talking about threads like that, there was a thread up a day or two ago where an user asked if Titanfall 2 was any good and it was deleted a little while later.
There were no other threads up about it and it wasn't made in a template fashion.
It's a shit game, yes, but it didn't break any rules.
Less than an hour ago he deleted the thread is talking about.

Fucking Rabbit Rabbit and waifu threads are allowed but not threads that are directly about video games?

Fuckoff cuckchan
Licking mod ass won't save you here

Used to be rather popular as an alternative video game board, but succumbed to Holla Forums using it as a boogeyman (the idea that /svidya/ anons were the ones shitting up Holla Forums to begin with to drive people to their board) and a general death spiral from people leaving causing others to leave as discussion dwindles, essentially making a self perpetuating issue. Really though, there's something of an issue where Holla Forums is pretty much the only video game board here that sees much traffic; pretty much every other video game board is dead or suffers that same death spiral as people go back to the more broad board because that's where more people to talk/shitpost with are (/vr/ is a good example).

You will never ever be BO, sudocuck.

Make your own thread if you don't like it. No one forces you to post here :^)

The difference is that Mark would take my side before yours :^)

I don't want to be a BO Holla Forums
I want the kike to do his fucking job and keep his shitty board alive

Pleb, you know what, you fucking deserve your suffering & frustration because you don't know how to filter the fucking trash out

Pick one

I tell you, the horrors I've seen

Then make an effort not to regurgitate an IGN review in the OP. Make an effort for the OP, period.

And yeah, the shillhunting can get silly at times but I still prefer it to cirklejerking over who's a bigger fanboy. and it's not like that doesn't happen either

You seem to be new here

Nice try rapefugee

Shit, my retro steam profile pics thread got bumplocked. Can a mod explain me why? The MAGA hat thread didn't get bumplocked…

That's a non-sequitur.
I also have nothing against Mark, I just want him to cool his fucking ass. Over the last week or so he's been getting a little overzealous about what he deletes and what constitutes as rule 7.

He can leave them there if he wants, but leave vidya stuff alone.

Nigger the quickest way to get a thread deleted is by posting Haydee.

Is that pic photoshopped? It looks like he airbrushed the fuck out of his face so you couldn't see his shitty skin.

One time Mark punched an SJW girl in the face on the streets of New York.

Probably just crappy phone camera sensor.

I know theres a cuckchan newfag infestation going on, but holy shit, this is absurd.

Nah, thats just him after shaving

HEY MARK, ANSWER ME

Turns out it's easy to get shit banned on Holla Forums, all you need to do is create a thread you don't like, and only use it to shitpost in. All future threads will be bump locked or deleted. Either that or have some faggot spam in them so much the mods just bumplock the threads instead of doing something about the spammer.
Works 100% every time.
Don't tell mark though, he'll ban you for rule one or 8

That's only happened once, and for undertale.

What a fucking legend, really? Mark you're my fucking hero.

But neither happened on my thread, i was just answering requests…

It's also a fine example (of most) of those actual vidya threads deleted

whatever happened to swami?

Much as I like the notion of being able to make your own boards here, there is the issue that even if you were to make an alternative, unless the owner of the board you're making a derivative of fucks up bad, you're not going to get much in the way of traffic: not because the posters are content with the board owner, but that unless everyone leaves in mass, people are going to stay where the bulk of the posters for a subject are. And even if your board does get popular for a while, the decay spiral means everyone just winds up back at the bigger board eventually as discussion on the smaller one dwindles.

And then of course, there's the separate issue of weighing topic broadness vs nicheness. A board needs to be broad enough to generate a fair enough of discussion to validate existence, but niche enough to have warranted its creation in the first place. The bulk of boards here have traffic in the single digits, if not 0, posts per hour, and the ones most active/popular are a handful of boards with legacy names (Holla Forums, Holla Forums, Holla Forums, Holla Forums, /a/), and even among, say, the top 20 boards, there is a MASSIVE gulf in PPH and user count beneath Holla Forums and Holla Forums. With so many boards in total, it's impossible to keep them all in a header or footer banner, and thus the bulk are ones people aren't even aware of, and thus are dead.

Anyhow, I'm just saying that about the fact in general, not so much on the topic of Holla Forums directly.

Sounds like that's a problem with every individual who won't move boards. Not my problem.

suicide

It also works if lime doesn't like any particular thread.
:^)

Well, that's discouraging i mean, i make a thread trying to make something nice for other anons instead of shitposting and it gets bumplocked…

probably because hes scared to send them a message to fuck off even though theyre some of the worst shitposters.

People like to fucking argue that's the only reason they come to a chan is to shitpost. I tried making my own board and it failed miserably because a circlejerk only goes on for so long before someone gets bored and or shitposts/spams. It's best to filter out the fags & weebs and just stay tbh, you aren't going to change anything, just accept it, filter it, and continue about your business.

Also I suggest someone make it a rule that naming the game when making a thread is mandatory when posting a thread so people can filter the hogshit out. Template threads really are a problem for this reason alone.

Nobody said it was your problem, why are you acting like you're some kind of authority here?

Lime is shit, fucking Hell.
I have nothing against any of the mods personally except Lime, that fucking dumbass asshole. Mark should have removed him a long time ago. He spend most of his time here not deleting threads that clearly broke rules and only used his power when he saw a thread he didn't like, regardless if that thread did break a rule.