CURRENT TASKS:

PRIORITY TARGET: PUSH THE CON LEAKS
>>>/gamergatehq/327075
- Spread the Trello leaks via the #HackHarassment hashtag
1. HIT VICE IN ITS WEAK SPOT FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE
>>>/gamergatehq/319806
p.teknik.io/AjPB2
2. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated November 29th, 2016)
3. GG WIKI IS BACK. UPDATE IT - [ gamergatewiki.com ]
4. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
5. OP DISNOD 2: REBOOT. The Blizzard staff email addresses were added for easy emails.
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
6. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
7. OP ESRBusted! Expose the ESRB for being against developers and consumers.
>>>/gamergatehq/329225

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:

- oneangrygamer.net/2016/11/pc-gamer-says-they-chose-to-ignore-corruption-gamergate-uncovered/16151/
- archive.is/KmxAS
- oneangrygamer.net/2016/11/crash-override-network-chat-leaks-re-added-to-wikipedia-article/17063/
- youtube.com/watch?v=Rol6HJ1uVjs
- youtube.com/watch?v=8nyAtlZrvg0
- archive.org/details/13397040FILE1
- reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/5j7az8/deepfreeze_deepfreeze_update_new_filing_system/
- www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcDVvqv93CM

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage);
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/HTjBk3
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/2eQTd
gameobjective.com/2017/01/04/update-2017-book-patreon-website/
twitter.com/Cernovich/status/816820108446167040
archive.is/kyPob
youtube.com/watch?v=8nyAtlZrvg0
youtube.com/watch?v=dcEi3Wxgea4
fox6now.com/2017/01/04/chicago-police-question-persons-of-interest-in-apparent-case-of-torture-streamed-on-social-media/
archive.is/tpuTY#selection-63779.0-63779.469
oneangrygamer.net/2016/09/gamespot-fails-to-disclose-and-identify-affiliate-links/12971/
youtube.com/watch?v=rfzvrCwjfLE&feature=youtu.be
archive.is/issJe
archive.fo/oETRc
archive.fo/smfjY
twitter.com/Brad_Glasgow/status/816835066601107456
archive.fo/XJmK8
cuntflaps.me/
archive.fo/5zdsc
esrb.org/about/news/12062005.aspx
scholar.google.com.ph/scholar?start=10&q=Harriet selverstone&hl=en&as_sdt=0,5
books.google.com.ph/books?id=Mvxeo_R87QAC&pg=PA64&lpg=PA64&dq=ESRB Flunks National Institute for Media and the Family for its Disservice to Parents and their Children&source=bl&ots=xS5TEK-uoE&sig=pCB8cSFY1LZnTrnm0qDU0MMID5o&hl=en&sa=X&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q=ESRB Flunks National Institute for Media and the Family for its Disservice to Parents and their Children&f=false
a.cuntflaps.me/kicvwe.webm
liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
twitter.com/MisterMetokur/status/807233692850593792
twitter.com/Cernovich/status/807120761789919232
portman.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/press-releases?ID=3765A225-B773-4F57-B21A-A265F4B5692C
twitter.com/Sam_seau/status/807375271926136832
publicdiplomacycouncil.org/sites/default/files/Portman-Murphy Counter Foreign Propaganda and Disinformation Act.pdf
pastebin.com/xngPsc2N
archive.is/XgKV1
senate.gov/senators/contact/
house.gov/representatives/find/
apply.ptt.gov/yourstory/
twitter.com/Cernovich/status/807082757704667136
twitter.com/Cernovich/status/807086602367270913
sli.mg/Usxk4E
twitter.com/bakedalaska/status/807264606150197248
twitter.com/TEN_GOP/status/807280651816882181
blogs.spjnetwork.org/kunkel/2016/12/20/cant-take-a-hint/
spj.org/kunkel.asp#nominations
spj.org/kunkel-nominate.asp
v.gd/IqOnFo
v.gd/iwvyPm
v.gd/ChMVI8
v.gd/lUx6Nq
archive.is/N9ieT
archive.is/Kz6kP
msupress.org/journals/qed/subguide/?id=50-214-F
pastebin.com/dTeVfPa4
archive.is/sY4la
twitter.com/Spacekatgal/status/523113644205555712
exhentai.org/s/a6b0024df4/1014007-359
heinleinsociety.org/rah/works/shortstories/allyouzombies.html
archive.fo/5h6q2
archive.fo/lElZb
web.archive.org/save/https://twitter.com/girlziplocked/status/816854079913820160
blog.dilbert.com/post/129784168866/the-persuasion-reading-list
archive.fo/6DiSJ
archive.is/FZ35H
archive.fo/OMX4J
gta.wikia.com/wiki/Controversy
encyclopediadramatica.se/Onision
web.archive.org/save/https:/twitter.com/benjancewicz/status/816860973340491776
web.archive.org/web/20170105080602/https://twitter.com/benjancewicz/status/816860973340491776
twitter.com/ESRBRatings/following
twitter.com/Ronki/following
twitter.com/NLibertusReturn
twitter.com/NLibertusReturn/status/816939599612153856
facebook.com/nlibertusaction/
archive.is/SkNxc
archive.is/xaQeY
twitter.com/EDdotSE/status/816994070883135488
feedthebadger.com/
feedthebadger.com/projects/get-the-badgers-to-trial/
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/816976111531913216
steamcommunity.com/id/joyoland/myworkshopfiles/?section=greenlight
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/charge-brittany-herring-and-her-accomplices-hate-crimes-0
twitter.com/BarryOUnchained/status/816972816541216768
tweetsave.com/barryounchained/status/816972816541216768
twitter.com/WaPoExpress/status/817010323978907648
archive.is/RCjfV
twitter.com/GodfreyElfwick/status/817027367914840065
archive.is/CJUTw
archive.fo/SDcNw
archive.is/vgRBw
archive.is/UBsWw
strawpoll.me/12012927/r
strawpoll.me/12012927
archive.is/n49HW
archive.is/XnbX3
archive.is/FUyPF
archive.is/QAm4L
archive.is/BXlrX
twitter.com/YeyoZa/status/817082599277465600
twitter.com/Akashik0/status/817093378324238337
nationalhumanitiescenter.org/pds/gilded/power/text12/antisuffrageassoc.pdf
esrb.org/about/contact.aspx
archive.is/fSai6
archive.is/svxBu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BLM torture a mentally challenged man who can't defend himself

That's a great OP picture.

FIFY

Old bread: archive.is/2eQTd

also oppai loli is best

Report and ignore shills, avatarfags, and off-topic shitposts!

If any of you actually know these bitches who did this, you take a gun, you kill these sons of bitches.
There is no excuse for this.

UPDATE ON BRAD GLASGOW'S BOOK
>The Book

twitter.com/Cernovich/status/816820108446167040

AHAHAHA those silly kids kidnapping someone and beat them.

Cmon guys lets go lynch some niggers, we're just kids having fun is all.

And archive just in case: archive.is/kyPob

Apparently Kek respects the archives.

The fuck?

nice meme

Kek surely respects the archives.

Next baker please update this part on the ONGOING DISCUSSION part of the OP text:
- youtube.com/watch?v=8nyAtlZrvg0
to the updated one:
youtube.com/watch?v=dcEi3Wxgea4

Yep. Reminder that shills are triggered extra hard and are trying to derail and mess with the bread ever since ESRBusted started.

fox6now.com/2017/01/04/chicago-police-question-persons-of-interest-in-apparent-case-of-torture-streamed-on-social-media/

Its starting to look like they knew he was slow and lured him out.

Fucking Chicago
How much more hate crime motive do you need?

probably referring to the mainstream narrative at play

otherwise, it is pretty much guilt by association

Especially when there's solid evidence that they intentionally provoked people.

Never Fear Gilda is here.

They don't know because they didnu nuffin.
If they were white then it'd be Trumpkin terrorism!

Haha those silly kids, fucking rascals I tell ya.

Remember anons we have alot of work for OP ESRBusted and more ways to revamp OP Torrential Downpour shills and the goons are going try to stop all talks related to ESRBusted or Downpour.

Chicago is a fucking shithole because of all these corrupt cops and politicians justifying violence by BLM. They are all fucking scum since they are corrupt and want to be PC.

Very clearly not the case because he led up to that with saying "for his part"

I've been gone for a week or so what is ESRBusted? Did the ESRB fuck something up? They tend to be pretty good with sexual content but are a little over-zealous with violence like the Tales of Berseria shit.

Oh great, so much for being a "best neutral" on Twitter. By that, I mean I'm not surprised. He wants to leaderfag like Auerbach, Kerzner and Koretzky before him.

They get triggered by anything

Nice try forum spy!

I'm honestly curious I'm assuming it has something to do with that Pheonix Wright stuff I saw.

That, and every investigation thus far into said threats turned up nothing. Which reminds me of SPJAirplay getting interrupted by two bomb threats.

All I'm wondering about him is if he will put the book on indefinite hold.

archive.is/tpuTY#selection-63779.0-63779.469

>>>/gamergatehq/329225
You must be new here too.

Come on user

A reminder for everyone, this is the cuck from yesterday, just lurk, don't ask questions… I learned the hard way

Oh this IS a pasta, should I just report it? Is it a goon?

Report and filter.

K

I hate liberals. I really do.

goons really are mad lately or is it dmfags?

Why not both?

I generally don't try to wish harm on anyone but these people try my patience, because they will never learn otherwise.

When someone angry nigger wants to kill or rape you, telling them "BUT FELLOW AFRICAN AMERICAN, I VIRTUE SIGNALED FOR YOU ON TWITTER" will not stop them, they will just laugh and keep hurting you.

I want to believe those are bait but I'm not sure anymore.

Stop fucking replying retard or fuck off.

Stop namefagging.

OP targeting ESRB over their inconsistencies in ratings.

People only came up with it three days ago or so, not everyone checks the thread every day.

Imagine still participating in this with the same energy with which it all began.

That'd be crazy. Just think about it.

Yea, shills, goons and spies.

I think the one with the steve bushemi avatar might be disingenuous, the rest seem legit.

Is there a good reason why #4 on the CURRENT TASK is missing? Is there a deadline that was reached, a new update or what.
- oneangrygamer.net/2016/09/gamespot-fails-to-disclose-and-identify-affiliate-links/12971/

I can't filter on ouroboros, what a piece of crap.

You're the same retard namefagging in Holla Forums's CIA thread. Fuck off.

But I like CIA. I don't want him to die.

When he takes off the patch does it hurt?

the*

I don't know anymore. You even have burnouts try and say all those liberals defending pedos or justifying this shit are clearly white nationalist bigots and you see retards believe that.

I also now see burnouts who were once active in downpour try to justify censorship and retweet goon/SJWeeb accounts like that vasnormandy account.

It is extremely Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain-ful

Ah so it has to do with that recent XSEED interview about how expensive it is to submit games. I thought people were blaming NISA for their censorship though saying they were lying about the "consultant". I knew about the advertising standards though and them fucking with boxarts. Also them being the reasons why God Eater Resurrection was censored and why Tales of Berseria is going to be censored. I just didn't know what sparked this and what the goal was.

Be reminded that Brad Glasgow blames ALL of #GamerGate supporters for lacking empathy towards feminists. Fuck that, I won't be stepping on eggshells to have good PR from faggots like him.

Metal Gear Solid IV: Guns of the Patriots U

Kek

That is the exact same logic that would be used against her if the DK crew raped her into a puddle of cum and blood.

I guess it's just hard for me to empathize with people who've spent two years and change demonizing me. Especially when they're the same people who made me this way anyway.

I'm still looking forward to his book. If it ever gets made.

But the actual ratings seem pretty consistent to me. What is inconsistent is what devs are told will be censored what way. It could just be that some of these "consultants" are fucks. Regardless though the ESRB lowering it's prices to have shit rated can only be good because the way it sounds the prices are absolutely ridiculous. Their advertising rules are also completely insane it makes no sense that you cannot advertise a game with things that are in the game. Not to mention not being able to use boxart that would have no issues being used on an album or a movie.

He's a big boss for you…

Okay, I might be changing my mind. That is a very stupid thing to say.

People did have sympathy for the whos. Then the facts rolled in.

How am I supposed to believe that LW received real threats, when she has a history of lying? How am I suppose to believe that LWU received real threats, when Lwu once used his steam moderator account to plant false flags?

Steam was the least of it.

It looks like youtube removed that one video of the one guy getting tortured and is calling it a scam/spam.
youtube.com/watch?v=rfzvrCwjfLE&feature=youtu.be

Take this with a huge grain of salt, but if Buzzfeed is to be believed (I don't believe them), the FBI didn't even check or ask to check the DNC servers before claiming the Russians hacked them.

archive.is/issJe

Doesn't surprise me one bit, it made BLM look bad.

Sage isn't a downvote
>>>/reddit/

GGR was infiltrated with goons though, they did jack shit about anything besides attacking and harassing other GG faggots all day, they weren't even trying to be subtle.

You know people sage when they have nothing to contribute the thread or their post is off-topic, right?

This shit is going to explode isn't it?

They are now mass deleting it anywhere where it is posted on youtube. Did someone download it?

Yes

I found a PDF of the ESRB slamming the National Institute on Media and the Family's (A non-profit organization that went defunct in 2009) Video Game Report Card from 2005, basically responding to their claims.
archive.fo/oETRc
Information on NIMF
archive.fo/smfjY
press release issued following the ESRB’s announcement.''

Someone webm it or something before they scrub everything.

Can i webm it after I posted it here?>>11630818

twitter.com/Brad_Glasgow/status/816835066601107456

Bob and weave. Duck and run. Good fucking job, Brad.

Yes. It took them long enough for a police chief, and the mainsteam media to react to it.

Posted this last thread for the user who wanted it.

Are there any other pdf's we haven't been able to access, but need? I can probably gain access to them through my school library and DL them.

In fairness to ESRB it seems like NIMF wanted to give more AO ratings to M games.

What's NIMF were they actually incompetent or was this ESRB taking out a possible competitor to maintain their monopoly?

When the shills show up in mass you know we are doing something right, anyway revamping Downpour a the ESRB stuff should be on top of the list.

GGR was partly a goon op to kill HQ acid man was retarded enough to fall for it and kept feeding it.

Doesn't shock me one bit.

why the fuck are you badgering the guy

Who are the writers of this paper? List all of them and let's see how many other papers related to that have been published online regarding the matter.

Halo 2 should've been rated T at most…

Why? Because a fucking moron, that's why. He's blaming all of #GamerGate supporters by the fucked up actions of the few and we should own up to him even in his own words he said that it wasn't even a "movement" to begin with. For being an "objective neutral" on the matter, he's quite inept to grasp that concept.

If anyone plans on downloading the video from an online converter, someone reposted it here.

Another link

Why are you even engaging this fucking moron?

What power does he hold? Where is this cuck from?

This bit is accurate though.

What the fuck?

I'm inclined to agree with him. You have reading comprehension issues.

He doesn't blame us for it. He's saying while they may have gotten threats, it doesn't actually matter whether they were from us or not, we were used as the perfect scapegoat, and every one of those women used that as a launchpad for their personal gain.

He's not saying WE threatened them and they gained notoriety as a result. He's saying by GG existing as a scapegoat, they were able to take those threats, regardless of where they actually came from, pin them on us, and then pole vault into Patreon bux and attention whore-life juice in a way that wouldn't have been possible without us. The whole crux of it is "The media doesn't care." He's right, the media doesn't care where the threats actually came from, they just existed, which means they could be pinned on GG, allowing the Whos to use them for their ends.

It's an ironic situation, and it's stupidly complex, but he hasn't said anything wrong. Call off your dogs man.

It looks like youtube put up automated responses to delete the full video if not edited or uploaded in parts. What a fucking joke. What a bunch of shit stains.

Twitter actually made the tag not autocomplete or trend for a while before getting called out so hard they put it back up.

If I had to hazard a guess, it was mass reported by SJWs.

Jewtube at work that's what, they disabled the dislikes on that one LGBTQ video from earlier this year because it got over 98% disliked within the first 48 hours.

No. They are doing it to any videos, and the full original video gets autodeleted if uploaded and not edited.

I don't have any reading comprehensions. He's inept in writing and wants those feminist brownie points while wanting me to sympathize with feminists like Anita Sarkeesian. No. Fuck that shit. I knew he's trash all along.

oh goy don't you know this video is fake news and it's totally a scam! I verified it with fact checkers and CNN.

Another link for if the others are deleted.

No nigger, your reading comprehension is absolute garbage. Notice half-truth and half-lie. The first half is half-truth, the second half the half-lie.

That's just beyond fucked up, if the roles where reversed that video would be plastered everywhere.

Another one of those organizations that wanted to be the gatekeepers of mass media because Think of the children like Jack Thompson. Funnily enough, they thought Stubbs the Zombie was a bad message to send to kids because it promotes cannibalism so in a way, they were pretty dumb.
archive.fo/XJmK8

I couldn't find the writers since the site and PDF doesn't list them.

GOT WEBM BUT IT'S TOO BIG FOR ME TO POST IT!

I mean… man…

COMPRESS IT

cuntflaps.me/

teknik.io.

You just destroyed every single argument you've made.

fuck you. I would happily kill Bran and You for both being faggots.

I mean I don't have any problems in reading. Sorry!

I hate to play devil's advocate here since Brad always tries to wash away the LW responsibility in all of this but I will. If we truly want the most neutral look at gamergate possible then their side of the story (that they were "harassed") has to be entertained on some level for a book being made by an author claiming to be "neutral", otherwise it won't really be neutral. I think it's gay as fuck but I understand it. They accuse us of harassing them, we accuse them of lying and exploiting, and both of these sides will be covered.

This is a pretty old tweet but it's still pretty silly. Basically, he's trying to say that we should take responsibility of everything that happened throughout the controversy, which I think is retarded.

I think you mean CIA.

wew

He has always been a twitter sperg who sperges out too much on more popular personalities

Red flags, you the Parent teacher association is involved and they were for profit company being backed by PSVratings with flawed rating standards. It looks like the ESRB wanted to keep puritans with self-righteousness agenda from screwing with vidya.

Retard put sage in the wrong field, bite me

That's really weird. Where did you got that PDF? Link it.

Seriously, don't do that, it's pretty disgusting.

you're pretty disgusting

He's saying that it doesn't really matter if it was anyone that had anything to do with gamergate or not. Regardless if he's "neutral" or not that is obviously bullshit.

It's my fetish.

I want this to blow up. I want this to go full Streisand effect. I want people to wake up to this insanity. It probably won't, but I want it too.

I don't think you should be making images like this about the mentally disabled.

ESRB Adversary and Lawyer Targets Killer 7: Jack Thompson says Capcom's psycho-thriller (Killer 7) deserves an Adults Only rating and that if the ESRB won't do it, it should be dismantled.
archive.fo/5zdsc

From the ESRB's site esrb.org/about/news/12062005.aspx

below shit tier taste

You never know anymore.

where's this from

Probably because you have never been anywhere close to menstrual blood or an used pad/tampon.
It smells awfully bad, probably worse than actual shit.

That's true.

Holla Forums found a thing and they're just shitposting with it. Has anyone dug Google Ideas? >>>Holla Forums8679809

He would be right, it didn't matter who was involved, it doesn't matter if it was GG or not, not to the media, we and the entire controversy were attributed to it and they made bank and accusations against us based off it for their livelihood.

You have to look at the controversy that is "GamerGate" as a whole and not just "pro-" or "anti-" factions or the actors involved. They made the claim that after the controversy they felt threatened, and the media ran with this. It doesn't matter if it was actually gamergate or not, third party, or if GG was even involved.

What do you mean? I just happen to have a folder full of her.

What can you get me about

I think I found it. She's Harriet Selverstone.
scholar.google.com.ph/scholar?start=10&q=Harriet selverstone&hl=en&as_sdt=0,5

This is the link that proves it:
books.google.com.ph/books?id=Mvxeo_R87QAC&pg=PA64&lpg=PA64&dq=ESRB Flunks National Institute for Media and the Family for its Disservice to Parents and their Children&source=bl&ots=xS5TEK-uoE&sig=pCB8cSFY1LZnTrnm0qDU0MMID5o&hl=en&sa=X&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q=ESRB Flunks National Institute for Media and the Family for its Disservice to Parents and their Children&f=false

I'd bash your skull in if you were in front of me you fucking goon.

Fair enough.

MARK

I think

just took care of it.

Well, trust me, it is one of the worst smells produced by a living entity. Only thing that smells worse than that are dead animals that were left under the sun for days.

See

Google is fucking cancer… and it's really scary to think how little anyone can do about them.

I still can't find anything about ESRB having a tax exception or even being an actual nonprofit organisation, this is really weird.

What year did the ESRB labels start appearing on games again? I got some free time and I'd figure I'd go through Virtual Console/PSN releases of older games and see if any ratings changed since they all had to be resubmitted.

wikipedia says September 16, 1994
That's a good idea user, where are you gonna look so we can help?

It's pretty much agreed on that the Sega Genesis version of Mortal Kombat was instrumental in its creation mostly because the Nintendo exec who went to Congress to testify was an asshole, so at least the mid-90's.

should also pay attention to if they had to censor any additional scenes to keep the same rating.

TRUMP SUPPORTER WEBM IS NOW UP! GIVE 'EM HELL
a.cuntflaps.me/kicvwe.webm

Use dashchan
t. dashchan user

This makes me angry.

Tell him to prove harassment took place. We're meant to take it as an article of faith that "okay some people went overboard, but…" No, fuck that. It's the dictionary definition of a factoid. Every single damn claim of harassment from them so far has either been Twitter banter or flat-out false. If he thinks we committed harassment, he already fell for anti-GG lies, plain and simple.

The only two incidents which might have been GG's fault are one swatting of some Kate or whatever is her name, and Fish's hacking. And honestly, I wouldn't mind owning up to the latter.

That was fake, the pic she tweeted was a PNG. Please stop spreading this.

Do Goons all just have reading comprehension issues now?

You might be retarded.

they have a mental retardation, please understand

Well it's completely unrelated, but do you have access to Scifinder?

I was just gonna slowly go through the eshop and playstation store/webstores then search of boxart scans, just to make a quick list then look into changes afterwards.

Yeah I got one so far that I gotta look into; I gotta figure out which version of Real Bout Fatal Fury they used for the Wii virtual Console release, because the original arcade release had bare titties.

Read the date; this is a shill bringing up old shit that's already been dealt with to try to reinflame old tensions.

When has that ever not been true?

They did pay 10bux to post on a forum.

Did actually get through peer review?

I do not, I'm not a sci kid, so I haven't been granted access.

The article is from today.

I wish Holla Forums had a mascot so I could have a reaction pic of it disgusted at your post.

Its utterly irrelevant that the file formats were different.

Important Shit, Get the Rope Edition
Focus; or the media will run so much propaganda against you, you'll be fucking lynched by an animal.

Keep Archives Alive
liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
But use alternatives as well. Don't put all the eggs in one basket.

Online Censorship Database
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
twitter.com/MisterMetokur/status/807233692850593792
twitter.com/Cernovich/status/807120761789919232
Priority 1 Alpha

ONLINE CENSORSHIP BILL JUST PASSED THE SENATE
Senate Passes Major Portman-Murphy Counter-Propaganda Bill as Part of NDAA
portman.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/press-releases?ID=3765A225-B773-4F57-B21A-A265F4B5692C
twitter.com/Sam_seau/status/807375271926136832
publicdiplomacycouncil.org/sites/default/files/Portman-Murphy Counter Foreign Propaganda and Disinformation Act.pdf
pastebin.com/xngPsc2N (Tweets to fart)
AND OBAMA JUST SIGNED NDAA "PROPAGANDA PROVISION" TO DESTROY FREE PRESS
>>>/gamergatehq/329177
archive.is/XgKV1
Priority 1 Omega
Spread the word, demand NO.
senate.gov/senators/contact/
house.gov/representatives/find/
apply.ptt.gov/yourstory/ (Email Trump)

Kill the real FakeNews- meme how No Comments = No Truth
>>>/gamergatehq/329096

DisNod
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
twitter.com/Cernovich/status/807082757704667136
Rather clever idea by Chernovich. Show the advert next to the offending article- shame them on twitter or spice up your DisNod emails.
twitter.com/Cernovich/status/807086602367270913
sli.mg/Usxk4E
I know we avoid giving articles clicks, but only one of us needs to do it and take the screencap and share it to others. Don't know why we never did it before.
DisNod Wins Wars If progressiveness can't turn a profit, most will drop it.
But, beware of being baited. Make them into Ghostbusters, not Force Awakens.
Major DisNod Target: Cracked, for normalizing pedophilia
>>>/gamergatehq/329240
Show advertisers next to them, and they'll run a mile.

Twitter Censorship
twitter.com/bakedalaska/status/807264606150197248
twitter.com/TEN_GOP/status/807280651816882181
More major "alt-right" accounts have been banned. See if you can still find your favorites, report back.

South Korea is free- share their story
>>>/gamergatehq/326174
Now is the time to push Korean BBQ, before a counter-narrative is created. South Korea was/is basically SJW completion. Show others as a black mirror to their own countries.

Satanic Pedos and Pizzagate. Because they're defended by/use SJWS.
>>>/gamergatehq/328848

Get Crunk with the Kunkel Awards
blogs.spjnetwork.org/kunkel/2016/12/20/cant-take-a-hint/
Nomination Rules: spj.org/kunkel.asp#nominations
Nomination Form: spj.org/kunkel-nominate.asp
Cut off for entries is Jan 20th.

OP Highlight Reel
>• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
>• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
>• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage);
>• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
>• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
>• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
>• Operation ESRBusted: >>>/gamergatehq/329225 Expose the ESRB for being against developers and consumers.

According to the journal's website, the journal it was published on is a peer-reviewed journal

msupress.org/journals/qed/subguide/?id=50-214-F

Hey wait a second something is different about Katsuragi but I can't quite put my finger on it.

pastebin.com/dTeVfPa4
Pastebin for easy reposting.

Thanks fam, this is much better

I was referring to the tweet in the post that you were replying to, which was from last year.

The article is what brought all of this up. The tweet that he used simply shows that this is not new behavior by him.

I think she got a new haircut.

archive.is/sY4la

Why else do you think Trump's keeping his own handpicked private security team and not let the Secret Service handle it?

Calm it down autismo, you could at least try to articulate why I'm not correct instead of letting your emotions cloud your reasoning. You keep trying to apply individual actors to whatever is being accused and not looking at the entire controversy that is gamergate as a whole. This is what it means to write narratives, and this is what the media did. According to the narrative, "gamergate" was nebulously responsible for the LW being "harassed", and this was reported on every media website. The truth of what actually happened or who was actually doing what didn't matter: that is the accusation they attributed to us, and it was with this accusation that LW exploited the entire controversy to their ends. This is exactly what brad is talking about when it comes to writing about gamergate as a whole.

Just because we definitely don't agree at all with that doesn't change the reality that "GamerGate" is attributed to it. "GamerGate didn't do this!" This doesn't matter to narratives. You should know this by now.

Yeah that must be it.

He's using both I believe.

just use stallman or lain

DownLowDan and MirowRan

Look you stupid nigger Brad very specifically said that it did not matter whether gamergate did it or not. He didn't say that it didn't matter to the narrative, he said that it didn't matter period. Additionally the media made very clear claims that gamergate was full of harassers and that that was what the whole thing was about, not that the nebulous event caused people to fear harassment.

a) the mere fact that they're two different formats mean they're not the same file to begin with, which already defeats the point, b) PNGs don't have EXIF metadata, so you can't know when it was created, and c) the tweet is still up: twitter.com/Spacekatgal/status/523113644205555712

Hes 100% right.

The tactics outlined in the image are funny as they are what SJWs already do to each other.

no it doesn't, not at all. You can have two different files of the same image.
irrelevant as the data was about the image on Holla Forums. The point was that noone outside of Wu(and people he told) would have known about the media performance before it happened.
This on the other hand definitely does show that the image I used is wrong though so I'll stop spreading it.
That said it doesn't mean that Wu didn't have anything to do with the image. Just that he didn't delete the tweet.

He's writing a book about the hashtag controversy that was gamergate, of course it doesn't matter. The distinction is not important or relevant to anyone who's looking to just merely report on the entire thing from an outsider's perspective with as little bias as possible - you know what an actual journalist would do. let's have a look:

The context is pretty clear he's talking about the narrative surrounding gamergate in general. They claimed they were harassed, the media wrote we harassed them, and the LW exploited it. We claimed we had no part, but that doesn't matter because the reality of the narrative is that we were still attributed to it. Again, you are being too emotionally invested to what pro-gg people actually did/didn't do compared to reporting on what transpired within gamergate: what both sides claimed happened, the narratives around it, etc.

He didn't say in the new article that gg threatened anybody, he said that they were threatened (which is strictly true, even if they were trolls and likely some false flags) which was necessary to his subsequent point that they abused their victimhood for profit.

It's quite true that whether gg did it or not doesn't matter as much as the fact that it happened, which was what gave them the opportunity to exploit their victimhood for money and exposure to push their narrative of gg being responsible for what happened.

basically said it better than I did, that the truth wasn't as important to how things ended up playing out as the "official story" was, which was firmly under the control of the LWs.

Shit
Shit

Instead of the fears of a Trump assassination organized by alphabet agencies, I'm expecting a coup or civil war erupting within their organizations with some elements actually siding with Trump's reforms while others sell out their country just to keep their cushy jobs.

Just because Brad says it is and your retarded ass agrees doesn't make that true.
>that doesn't matter to the reality of the narrative
It damned sure matters to the actual reality of what happened.
See you might have a point here if he was covering what both sides say about the so called harassment. But that's not what he's doing, he's saying that what our side says about it doesn't matter.

Source?

Chicago Commander Kevin Duffin called the #BLMKidnapping no big deal, a "stupid mistake."

Well this just ruined what was an otherwise fair productive day.

Brad needs to stop posturing on twitter and spend more time actually writing the damn book. Incidentally, we're still waiting for Milo's Gamerate book that looks like it won't be happening any time soon.

Or at all.

Yes it fucking does.

Isn't that a contracted form of Dindu nUFFIN?

anyone saved it elswhere?

See

Nothing to see here goy, move along.

THE MEMES

Oh shit…

No, it really doesn't as that's not Brad's goal with this book. It's looking to me that this is babies introduction to gamergate and what both sides claimed happened and a general overview of his own research.

If you want someone to parrot what actually happened in gamergate and how the narrative was wrong and LW lied - wait for Milo's book. You won't find it here and I don't see why you would think you would.

LW would also say that they didn't exploit the controversy and were legitimately in Fear, but that doesn't matter either, since that is what we claim from our camp. Note that both sides of the story are being displayed here.

Alright then, which is more likely to influence future events, a buried truth or an falsehood that's spouted from every media outlet in the country?

That's what he meant by something being more important than the truth; it was with regard to the influence that it had on how things ended up happening.

I see, the goal of his book appears to be misinformation then and he's doing a damned good job.

I think you're going to be waiting a while…

If you're a historian which should you write in a history book, a buried truth that you're aware of the existence of or a propaganda lie that's the most commonly spread information?

Not necessarily, it's looking to be a dull book of "media claimed this, gamergate claimed that". And honestly I think that's fine, but I wish Milo's book would supplement it: someone involved with GG obviously would have a better perspective, but:

Pretty much

>Not even the combined forces of a living saint, a massive AdMech army + Knights, Cadia's finest and the ABSOLUTE LUNATICS were enough to push him back
…Fuck

Who's been in charge for the past fucking 8 years you stupid fuck?!!!! When is Trump going to actually be President?!!
Fucking idiots.

Also both sides of the story most certainly are not being displayed. The absolute worst that he's saying about them is that they profited off the situation. That isn't even a bad thing to do. I haven't seen anything out of him to make me thing that he'll even bring up the possibility of a false flag, Wu's shit with her troll account before the media blitz, or Quinn's shit with wizardchan and TFYC.

think*

You must be joking.

If you are put into a bad situation by others making lemonade out of lemons is arguably what you should do. Remember that he's writing this in the context of harassment having actually occurred.

It's the nicest way of saying they are frauds who were only looking after themselves. I would say that's pretty bad.

At this point, "the nation is divided" is just code for "people aren't agreeing with the hivemind anymore."

A historian will record the truth as he knows it, and if there is disagreement he should faithfully record each side of the story that people might be able to think through each argument for themselves.

But the contested origins are simply one part of the massive story that is this controversy. Do you see how the people who controlled the official story would have had a more important influence over the events that followed than the people who did not? They had the power because they were threatened (regardless of by whom), and that nullifed any direct influence the truth of the matter might have had over what followed.

No its not saying that in the slightest.

If you currently fear for your life, fuck no it's not. Are you retarded?

He stated it happened, and he stated that it made them fear for their life. And their FIRST AND ONLY response to this harassment, was

If you don't think that makes them look like profiteering pieces of shit, or at absolute least, lying sacks of shit then I don't know what to tell you. You either can't put two and two together, or you just expect everybody who isn't you is retarded.

It absolutely is you fucking mong.

Well that is clearly not what he's fucking doing, how the fuck do you not see this?

And if you accept both of those two axioms then they aren't frauds. Do you not know that fraud means fake or something?
Its very possible to have two simultaneous thoughts.

What's the 4th image say? It's bugging me because I can't read that one word underlined on the bottom. Please sate my autism.

I know what it means. But Trump being elected is showing that people ALREADY have enough of the hivemind, and that attitude is the result of mr "Nobel Peace Prize For Bombing More Countries And Removing More Civil Rights Than Bush" has been pushing this shit for eight years. I'm sure this stupid fuck also believes that you get cold by coughing.

Isn't it?

He didn't seem to be unfair about anything in today's article.

Yeah, that sure is showing both sides. Again, show me anywhere that he's mentioned the shit that they've pulled that would constitute harassment if you expect me to accept that he's giving fair treatment.

There's no way you're being genuine here.

You raging fucking autist this was explained already

I was wondering how all that, "Fake news," bullshit came out of the woodworks.
I'm normally not one to believe gov't conspiracy, but this seems very coincidental. That a bill would be passed so quickly and in response to sonethin so baseless… There must be something behind this.
Maybe, but based on the actions of the Obama administration within the last few months it is likely that there was a lot of money backing this decision. Notice how the bill refers to itself as being "bipartisan".

Really makes you think.

My dad had a heart attack in front of me. As I was talking to the 911 dispatcher I also thought about how I probably wouldn't get to eat for a few hours and was hungry. So its entirely possible to have very selfish thoughts about more mundane things even in an ongoing emergency, particularly ifyou're a cluster B personality to begin with.

That's not an explanation that's bullshit saying that narratives matter more than facts. Facts that he is aware of.

So I double checked on Dead or Alive Ultimate & Dead or Alive: Dimensions to see what changed…they didn't get too detailed on the rape scene but it's still there. Seems a bit inconsistent to me considering the ESRB is usually trigger happy over sexuality.

I'm surprised and I'm coloured Black.

Oh, is Kasumi used goods? I never knew much about DoA lore. Wouldn't that trigger waifufags?

We've literally been arguing over the very thing you are claiming as evidence that he is being unfair.

I explained that his statement is completely valid when taken to refer to the greater influence that it had on how the controversy played out. If you have any other supposed points of unfairness on his part that I haven't repeatedly attempted to explain to you, I would like to hear them.

No you let it be known that you think its completely valid. Its not its fucking bullshit. He knows what fucking happened and he's repeating fucking lies instead of truth.

That's not Kusumi, that's her mother Ayame. Ayane is the byproduct of the rape.

*Kasumi

I know it's just a typo but I wonder if that idea can be taken somewhere as some kind of plot twist or device.

exhentai.org/s/a6b0024df4/1014007-359

GUYS. THIS IS HUGE.

Ayame and Ayane are two different people.

It's not a typo, Ayane (pic related) was born from Raidou raping Ayame.

shows how much I know about DoA

Don't you mean.. YUGE

Saying that "victims" are taking advantage of their victimhood is making them out to be untrustworthy, opportunistic hacks only after themselves. It's the very thing that often completely discredits everything they stand for. So yes I would say that isn't a good thing to even imply in the slightest.

I thought it was implied that the pic she posted was the same one the guy got the metadata from. I don't know about it showing up here before the interview. If the archive had image search we could have checked. Oh well.

To be fair, Dimensions was in the 3DS, which is Jewtendo, I remember they changed the age or never referenced them for the European version.

Thanks

If you look at the guy's target image information you can see it was from 8/b/.

If something fucked up happens to someone and they manage to get something good out of it I'm not going to fault them. Showing the shit with wizardchan and TFYC and even brolulz(or whatever that account of Wu's was) would have been far more damaging and its really not in dispute of having occurred.

Heinlein wrote a short story using that plot twist: heinleinsociety.org/rah/works/shortstories/allyouzombies.html

I hate 3D woman

I wish Ben would spare the hot ones at least.

I still remember when it was banned in Sweden, Denmark, & Norway because it's apparently cheese pizza.
archive.fo/5h6q2
But I'm also a bit surprised some costumes were allowed to stay in Dimensions considering Nintendo tries to sweep stuff away these days. Especially considering the game was released in North America.

what the fuck man, that's completely fucked the fuck up I know you were replying to me by the way

did anyone watch tonight It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia episode?

cant say im surprised since they are SUPER libtards

I can't believe I didn't notice the people in the background. You got Putin, Philippine president Duarte, Japanese prime minister Abe staring in a hentai staring tump and clinton.

no

In reality yes. Similar to how we know LWs lied, we also know they made off from GG. But to the public, it shows them being profiteering, and people don't care just because you got a lot of money from it.

also i think i giggled twice during the entire episode.

it was really unfunny
im a huge always sunny fan

Again if you're going to talk about harassment supposedly done by gamergate you should damned well talk about harassment done by the opposition, particularly when there's more proof of it.

That, and there was that Cuck Sterling article where he kinda had a point then went full retard on Tecmo.

I haven't seen it in a while but wasn't a main pillar of that show is these are terrible people who think they're good. Seems like they're taking the piss out of liberals to me.

Did he say that he wouldn't?

Or are you still reading deeply into implications?

Something I just remembered! I'm not sure if I can chalk up as the ESRB, Nintendo, or both, but the cover for DoA: Dimensions had to be changed! Same deal with Samurai Warriors 3.

Has he given any indication that he would? Because I'm seeing far more that he won't as every time harassment is brought up he only focuses on one side of the equation.

might be blind, but what's the difference for Samurai Warriors 3?

Cleavage. Possibly breast size as well though I'm less sure of that.

Shit, I see it now. Definitely unsure about the boob size though.

He brought up methwhale a while back after she did some bullshit, so I strongly doubt that this is going to be as one-sided as you keep insisting.

If he doesn't mention Quinn's shit with wizardchan and TFYC but does mention her being harassed will you still defend him?

That show si still going on? I thought it ended since it got pretty bad with some of the later stuff. All the actors in it are huge fucking libtards. They try to justify muslim terrorism or anything BLM does that harms people whenever it happens.

Stella Glow also had its cover changed
despite nothing in game being touched

See this is why I advocate for Genocide.

Depending on whether he suggests we did it or gives both sides of the argument, I might still defend his neutrality, but I'd definitely say that he couldn't make a quality chronicle of gg without at least mentioning tfyc.

Either way this is a moot point because it's wholly hypothetical speculation about the content of a future work.

Then you are a massive fucking faggot.

So I found some information regarding DoA: Dimensions thigh coverup. I'm not sure what to make of this…
archive.fo/lElZb
>it's not like the image loses anything after the edit.
>The ESRB has been very helpful working with us on recent projects. If the box art was something we felt really strongly about, we would have kept it as-is. But we just didn't really see the harm in editing it to make it appropriate for everyone involved.
This is fucking retarded.

Why don't they just admit they wanted to justify their position in the company as a do nothing piece of shit by nitpicking things no one gives a flying fuck about?

I mean at least be honest.

I think we're done here.

We'll see what he does in his book and how skewed it is. I'm sure we will be asshurt if he tries to push shit in there that shouldn't be. Until then, in the context of the narrative and media, Brad is 100% correct in asserting that it doesn't matter in the eyes of the media where the so-called "threats" or "harassment" came from since no matter the truth of the details the reality is that we are still attributed to them. The rest of what he will do from here on out is just speculation.

You have no fucking idea what neutrality is. An accusation already predisposes readers as people tend to think the answer is somewhere in between the two.

Why the fuck does this thread feel like invasion of the body snatchers where everyone's been replaced?

REALITY IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN MEDIA NARRATIVES

Because Without us, your own government will do the regulating and you don't want that! I'm really convinced ESRB hates DoA.

web.archive.org/save/https://twitter.com/girlziplocked/status/816854079913820160

Media Narratives shape peoples perceptions about the world. Because they are on their phones all the time. If the media said every guy that wore a floppy hat was evil, then you can be sure there'd be floppy hat guy beatings starting a year later.

How do they do this with video evidence? These people are monsters.

THE ANSWER ISN'T TO FUCKING ENCOURAGE MORE FLOPPY HAT BEATINGS WHEN YOU KNOW THAT FLOPPY HAT GUY IS NOT EVIL

Fuck it, the last place on the internet that I thought was sane, apparently thinks that media lies should just be repeated. Think I'm just going to go drink myself into a coma.

Posts like this make me think you misunderstand what Brad's been doing this whole time. He's not trying to prove gamergate's case or against, he's thinks the reporting around gamergate has been awful and wants more reporting on just the events as unbiased as possible. When you talk about the controversy that is gamergate, you simply cannot bring it up without mentioning and explaining the narrative (misogyny/harassment) surrounding it and why that narrative exists to give an overview of that part of the controversy. The details that perpetuate the discussion, the parts where we detest, simply cannot just be brushed to side if you're seriously going to look at the controversy from a outsider perspective and consider the whole thing. He made it pretty clear why he called them "Victims of gamergate" despite clearly saying in the next paragraph how such a term is debatable: because of what the media says compared to what we say about the matter.

Once that's outlined (what the media says gamergate is, what gamergate says gamergate is, etc), I would like to assume you then go into the more nitty gritty: you start to really analyze the media's/SJW perspective, then you really start to analyze the GG perspective, etc. And then the reader will make up his own mind about it however he/she sees fit.

It really just sounds like to me you wanted brad of all people to vindicate gamergate and tell the whole world how the SJWs are wrong. I much as I don't care for brad's stuff, I can't ever imagine why you would seemingly come to this conclusion.

And I would think with these costumes being from the more mature rated DoA games, that the ESRB would lose their mind…
I just don't get them.

You've put way too much thought into thi

reported

Who said the media ever cared about answers?

I'd upvote her if you know what i mean

Sounds like your problem is thinking people are sane, rational actors but nobody is, not even you.
For most decisions, we make them first based on emotion and rationalize a reason later on.

Take the persuasion pill user, Trump has and its one of the reasons why he won.
blog.dilbert.com/post/129784168866/the-persuasion-reading-list

reported for roleplaying

By never watching it, and generally having a worldview skewed by how they feel rather than what's really there. Such as, sticking up for dindus makes them feel good, whether they committed a crime or not. "Fake news" is going to end up being this year's "problematic"

Gildahater shill is here once again, remember to report and filter 53052f

Not sure if it's any use but I found ESRB's media partner list.
archive.fo/6DiSJ
Also Penny Arcade used to do art for the ESRB. Kind of cringing at these…

Admittedly I find a lot of stuff around Brad a bit annoying and distracting, for example his statistics on gamergate I never found particularly useful so I never cared, and I kind of brushed aside when he made his announcement on the book because Milo did the same thing and it went nowhere.

But it baffles me somewhat that people are surprised that his Book is going down this path: a more general overview of all the angles of gamergate and expanding upon them since he himself has claimed that gamergate is difficult to explain and report on. I really don't know what they were expecting. Sure, there are many ways he can still fuck up and we will potentially see this in due time but for now nothing he's done is terribly objectionable, and it's something I would expect from someone who generally has no horse in this race. Instead of taking a step back and looking at the controversy as a whole and trying to explain it people are trying to look at it in a way as some sort of fact checklist even though it's mostly just going to overview all sides involved and attempts to explain such a convoluted mess it was. And when you talk about the media side of gamergate, you talk about the narrative, and you talk about how the media didn't care about the facts. Which Brad himself also says. It's baffling.

Wow these guys draw like shit

It was part of their partnership to get some more shekels for their Child's Play charity, they did some other stuff like that.

His art gets worse over time. Like Scott Kurtz

ESRB Penny Arcade collab from 2006

Maybe it wasn't such a good idea for PA to invite him over to work in their studio after Kurtz went bankrupt.

It really wasn't. They should have let him rot.

Gonna commission some porn of the loli tbh

Yeah, when artists start to streamline their work, the quality typically suffers – especially if they don't have good fundamentals to begin with.

To that artist?

Especially since he was initially kind of a cunt to them, if I remember right.

Make sure it's in the same style with an AO rating.

meant for

So a cum-soaked, dismembered fucknugget with FUCK ME RAPE ME KILL ME carved into her flat chest?

as109 pls leave.

That's disappointing. I thought they'd try to take refuge in audacity, but that unironic plug for Shillary (having Frank play the strawman and not list any of her real flaws) is modern day Simpsons-tier.

Sunny has always banked itself on extremely un-PC humor. Excellent example: The Gang Goes Jihad in season 2. Because the gang are terrible people them dressing up as terrorists and trying to do their own terror video isn't seen as sending any political message. It was simply finding humor in the situation at large. This is them clearly taking a side, and it'll sink them super fast.

Last season wasn't exactly great, but there were one or two solid episodes and a few chuckles here and there. I haven't watched this episode yet, but if you're being accurate this may be the worst premiere yet.

I want exactly that now.

Literally who?

Don't look him up.

I don't know who from

I wanted it in a style that's actually hot though

Don't believe
Fucking do it, faggot.

Just make sure you add AO somewhere, so it fits as parody to the other images.

I was expecting some autistic sperg.

I'll keep it in mind. I was thinking maybe a blowjob picture. Probably gonna be a while because shit's expensive.

archive.is/FZ35H
Guys did you get the news? In Germany companies are now required to hire woman if a man and woman apply for a job and they have both same qualifications or the woman is only slightly worse than the man.

I don't know about you guys, but I'd say that Germany is number 1 cucked country right now.

Even some parodies of the Penny Arcade ESRB collab were made

It's basically the same in Canada. If a man and a woman apply for the same position at, say, Chrysler, the woman will ALWAYS get that position. We have ridiculous quotas companies have to fill, and most women aren't applying at Chrysler to start with. So the few who do apply are basically guaranteed to get in.

Got curious and looked it up and it turns out there's a little porn of her already.

What in the fuck? How is something like this even legal?

I'll take Affirmative Action for a thousand, Alex.

Affirmative action, because otherwise companies might hire the man instead and claim he was better qualified or something, at least in the government's mind.

Seriously. When my brother hired on with big name company for a science thing, he was the first white guy that company hired in 8 years.

I should add that having relatives there is sitll pretty much a guaranteed in if the girl doesn't have relatives there too. But chances are she does because everyone out here has a relative working there.

Reading through ESRB's newsletter from Summer 2006, I found this interesting bit
archive.fo/OMX4J
That name sounds really familiar…

And to think that the claims the right made back in the '90s about Affirmative Action ended up becoming true. It's like a fucking Cassandra Complex at this point.

It was during the hissyfit with the Hot Coffee shit, Shillary, Jack Thompson, Joe Liberman and Rick Santorum, all of those fuckers were in an uproar.

The Hot Coffee bullshit makes me wonder…with how much interracial propaganda they push on the media these days, it's odd to see them have a fit over that instead of Yeah, take that whites! CJ is the best black man ever!

It was videogames were violent and pornographic shit ,and it was on the Bush years where Clinton had to play ball with the administration's hardcore puritanism while saying Iraq is going to be a bastion of democracy.

that was back when violence and sex were the worst things a game could do. You know, like how they went after Mortal Kombat for a while

Nisas biggest problem is somehow while localizing, they are allowed to be anywheres near the coding and they always somehow fuck the coding up.not to say they suck at localizing, they do so much, but they have broken consoles with their antics. as for god eater 1/2 the blood censoring is really stupid considering blood flies everywheres in 2, no to mention some of the outfits in 2 are lewder. It should have a higer rating than 1, and 1 should of had no issues as is. As for tue besteria thing, I smell the shit that went on for fallout 1/2 rerelease where they do not like depicting children as dying in gory ways.

I don't think that has ever changed with Hatred or Dead or Alive getting shit on these days for being too extreme. I remember in 2014 when they were making a big fuss about running girls over in GTAV & other dumb shit that's been a staple of the series.
The whole Hot Coffee thing is such horseshit.

Well, for one thing, it was goddamn stupid for Rockstar to make a game and being lazy enough to not remove all traces of that sex game, then deny it all and say it was just hackers/modders who did it, then you could use Game modification software to get the sex game that was supposedly not made by Rockstar to work for the PS2, now, the Hot Coffee hearing and the resultant $80 million dollar settlement and how the fucking journos forgot that Clinton spearheaded this fucking extortion racket? yeah, fuck that shit.

Don't forget how they removed the whole Cuban/Haitian thing from Vice City because

The long list of controversy and butthurt has evolved to whole of the political spectrum and beliefs, like holy shit, this game is the holy grail of outrage. gta.wikia.com/wiki/Controversy

They changed one mission objective. It said: "KILL ALL THE HAITIANS" I think. They just changed it to kill all the enemies or something like that. The Cubans and the Haitians still fight each other in every version of the game.

They removed variety or lines of kill/murder/fuck 'Haitian/Cuban' in the next batch and the digital version of the game, the threat of a $250 million dollar lawsuit against the ESRB, Sony and Rockstar had the two pressure Rockstar to just appease the butthurt faggots.

Ah okay. I read up a little and those edits are quite recent compared to the one I was thinking of. How fucking retarded.

That was mostly done by games journalist, feminist groups and SJW's. Moms against drunk driving comes to mind in GTAV where they claimed you got points for drinking and driving even though there's no point system in gta anymore.
These people are the reason they self censor they don't want the negative attention to tank their game before its released with the exception of GTA franchise and even then they do that shit that said because muh culture.

Start at 17:30.

See

I spent the time to look it up, I'm going to post it, even if their perception is faggy as shit.

Something else I just realized: When The Punisher game was brought to the ESRB, they were unsettled with Frank Castle's method of getting information and they talk as if the game is about interactive torture. Watching the fatality compilation, I noticed the game docks your score if you decide to actually execute people (-250) so in a way, the game is trying to discourage you from doing that if you want to get a high score much like when LW was bitching about Hitman because Ooohh Agent 47 has to kill some women to advance the game even though you are given a penalty if you actually kill a civilian. The Payday games also had this system: If you had a hostage and you wanted to rescue one of your crew members, you shouldn't shoot the hostage or else you're could be a goner.
Interactive Torture my ass.

Although the Stark Industries Building stage had infinite enemy spawn at the boss fight, so you could just farm whatever you wanted from it as long as your aim stayed true. So technically as long as you're willing to go complete dedicated autist on one stage, you could go full retard by having fun with shoving motherfuckers into deep fryers or using a drill press on their face.

I tried drawing Gilda…

you should try killing yourself

I saved it anyway.
>inb4 uni-fiz pic

but… why?

I've been away for a few weeks, and I have a few things I want bring up.

So it turns out that Onision is just another male feminist pedophile. Why do so many male feminist turn out to be predators? It's almost as if a womanizing creep might try to disguise himself as a member of the group he wants to victimise, but I'm sure that's crazy. I'm sure predators have never used camouflage to aid in hunting! Thats crazy talk!

I also noticed just how much hate Blair White get's from his "feminist" tween fans. Remember, it's always ok when they do it! Onision even goes as far as to encourage his fans to harass her.

In other news, I'm sure everyone has heard about Milo's new book and media firestorm surrounding it. They keep calling him a white supremacist. I argue that this is a blatant case of libel, but it turns out in order to be libel it has to effect Milo financially, which it isn't. But I have another take on it. It threatens his safety. Mobs of ski mask wearing communist come to all of his talks now. How long till one of them stab him? How long till they jump him? All becuase USA Today and CNN spread provably false lies about him? This has gone too far! The media is endangering people that disagree with them politically and something has to be done about it! White supremacist isn't something that should just be thrown around! That's the kind of statement that get's people lynched.

Pic unrelated.

Are you new? he's been a talk in Holla Forums and /cow/ for years. encyclopediadramatica.se/Onision

Why… not?

I know of him mostly through Blair White videos, and the cancer that invades her comments section when she discusses him.

Oh, and did ya know? Blair White doesn't count as trans because she's classically attractive and passes most people don't know she's trans unless they're told Apparently only ugly land cows with man faces are trans.

I used to think the whole killing non-combatants begging for their life was a touchy subject. But now that I think about how many games let you kill those people and the gratuitous torture scene in GTA5 I'm starting to think that it was just deflecting lazy developers half implementing it.

There are worse Gilda pictures out there. It has some problems but it's a difficult pose to attempt which is a sign that they're seriously practicing.

I'm the one who draw that pic

reported

web.archive.org/save/https:/twitter.com/benjancewicz/status/816860973340491776

I hoped so, but then I thought it would be less embarassing to call it out as shitty than asking you directly and being wrong about it.
Anyway you draw some cute stuff and your latest picture is a pretty incredible improvement. I hope you keep it up.

web.archive.org/web/20170105080602/https://twitter.com/benjancewicz/status/816860973340491776

He only does this to people who are criminals. His entire canon revolves around ensuring non-combatants don't get hurt from his own actions.

Complete list. Also spotted Stephen Colbert and Jerry Seinfeld (Huh?)

>HOW DARE A VIDEO GAME EXIST THAT APPEALS TO FUCKN WHITE MALES!

Sorry I wasn't too clear. I mean there are a whole lot of games where you'll beat someone almost to death and they'll surrender only to get back up to fighting immediately after. Maybe if it was every other dude, maybe if it was when your back was turned, but usually half a second later while you stared them down. That always made it seem really weird and suspicious. I thought your game would get rated more harshly for going to town on people who have already given up and dropped their weapons.

Just another jewtuber who only gets huge views because of life or hometown clickbait thumbnails, all their other videos are shit, and they are getting shit for putting DOAX3 there while No Man's Sky gets a free pass while trying to be ironically funny.

Looked through the list of the ESRB itself
twitter.com/ESRBRatings/following

Is H3H3 Productions any good? I hear they're anti-SJW, or at least cover SJW stuff. But I swear I heard that they are SJWs, I think. It mightve been another youtube channel. Anyway, don't want to give clicks if they are SJW.

Think Boogie neutralism but with a guy who actually went to school in (((Israel))) take it with some skepticism, but they're generally liked by reddit, check KiA.

He voted for Hillary in the elction and defended her.

They're not full SJW but they're kind of cunty and unfunny.

Ah. I found they're video about that MTV "resolutions for white guys." I'll pass then, fuck em. Chris Raygun did a void anyway I think.

They're lefty, not insane, but still naive and goddamn annoying, just take them with a bit of salt, not SJW, but they still have Leftardism delusions of everyone is in happyland, they can call other people, but don't expect them to go on a rant about the Globalists like Filterman.

Did he? What were his arguments for her? I personally don't really like him. I think it's good that he get's the right message across to normalfags, but he really is a nigger.

My main concern is that he has a shitty personality. He is the kind of asshole that backstabs you, or the kind of person that befriends you only to use you. Everything he does is to push himself up, he is not helping anyone.

Looked through CEO of IGEA
twitter.com/Ronki/following
>DiGRA Australia

This is the biggest issue I have with them. Here, watch this clip. You've now seen the best thing they ever did.

They're like Jon Leibowitz or Colbert, assholic funnyman, but jewtubers.

Should I even be surprised anymore?

reminder you are not david gallant

They're what happens when idiots decide to respect a comedian. You should never respect a comedian because then he'll think his opinions matter, and suddenly you've got another fucking pundit.

someone needs to do a twitter audit

(Checked)
They started the trend of making every political discourse into a goddamn joke, and people should follow their lead of making other people who don't subscribe to your politics, into a goddamn unfunny strawman.

What was that about? Some stupid BLM activists kidnapped someone?

They kidnapped and tortured a guy with Down's Syndrome, and streamed it over Facebook.

Why?

I can't just write anything but why.

Apparently the police think it was for attention. They're saying shit like "Fuck Trump" and "Fuck white people" in the video, though. I didn't watch a lot of it but I've seen the word "scalped" thrown around. Not sure how accurate that is.

And they aren't going to imprison them for being monsters. Way to go #BLM, you are officially worse than the KKK. At least they don't go kidnapping retarded niggers and torture them.

video shows they were cutting his hair, don't know with what but they nicked him because the video shows reports show he was bleeding.

I won't accept this if that ever happens. We are talking about fucking torture. Lethal injection isn't even a fitting punishment here.

twitter.com/NLibertusReturn

They're already saying they want to prosecute them as teens for a lesser sentence and the girl who kidnapped the guy is possibly looking at only 7 years. For kidnapping and torture motivated by hate crime…

twitter.com/NLibertusReturn/status/816939599612153856

7 years where he can get a taste of his own medicine, I hope.

I'm skeptical. They'll probably just get street cred for being in the slammer after such a relatively short sentence. I mean they'll be out before Trump finishes his second term, so they can go right back to torturing special needs people for supporting him.

why are you linking to an obvious troll account?

The kind of stuff people find "offensive" is getting kinda sad to be honest.

I just wish some White trash get their hands on them and castrate them. I just wish for justice.

its serious

facebook.com/nlibertusaction/

who cares

I wasn't talking to you

archive.is/SkNxc
archive.is/xaQeY

I lack the vocabulary to describe the sheer burning hatred I have in my heart for this pathetic virtue signaling cuck.

teen violence isn going to become the new workplace violence, isn't it?

Psst user? You wanna go lynch some niggers? WE'RE JUST WACKY TEENS UP TO NO GOOD, WE'LL BE FINE.

Nogs have always been called "youths" and "teens" whenever they have landed in the news for anything bad they have done and for anything done to them. If they are 18-19 then they get called teens, if they are 20-30 then they get called youths.

Israel is Jewish?! GTFO.

Hail Satan.

So its the 6 feet tall mudslimes with beards that get put in classes with 14 year olds.

What comic are we talking about? Also, I Don't know why but I wasn't so racist before gamergate started. Maybe my eyes finally are open?

well now, his girlfriend looks a bit older than a teenager. If we are to believe that he is just a teen going to school, then she must be committing statutory rape.

Those teens sure do move out and get their own place earlier and earlier, don't they.

This one. The comic fits surprisingly well due to the fact that the media does this kind of shit every two months or so, resulting in them being extremely predictable

Ah, yeah, I remember that one.

So after watching that CensoredGaming video about Video games vs. Real Life (In a nutshell: The ESRB is hypocritical when it comes to Japanese games like Senran Kagura having girls in swimsuits & being lewd because in other mediums like TV, films, and magazines like Sports Illustrated, they have women in suits doing provocative poses and nobody would bat an eye if a kid was exposed to it. A kid could also easily walk into a store or some place with a parent or whoever and find those dirty things being proudly displayed. So much for Think of the children huh Vance?) and reviewing the /gamergatehq/ thread, I'm gonna try to make some infographs detailing the hypocrisy. Of course that's not to mention other things like…
What do you guys think?

I hope he got to donate his heart.

The ESRB is still needed because… well, because parents are still retards for the most part regarding games and don't understand that sometimes you don't fucking buy GTA or whatever else for your eight year old kid, the same way you don't buy a 16+ film with gore and blood and violence for that same child. The issue with the ESRB is that it's much too random and puritanical to do much good, and it doesn't really like gaming much anyway as it's merely being there to review this and that and nothing more. It's like getting ratings from people who haven't even watched the movie aside from maybe the trailer.
Regardless, publishers/developers WANT the esrb oftentimes; why do you think CoD has such a massive following with teens ? If it had +12 written on the box do you think there'd be a single teenager who'd want to buy the game ? Kids want those to feel like they're totally grown-ups, so taking that +18 would drop that entirely and teens would stop buying this shitty game.
The AO/+18 thing though is true and retarded. +18 games aren't porn. Oftentimes they're just violent or whatever and rated by soccermoms or like-minded twerps. Indeed it's hard to let the medium "grow up" in the eyes of the populace if any "adult" game anyway is bought for kids without care by parents, since, well, by definition, it's games, so it has to be for kids !
The covers being changed… I dunno. Those are promotional and promotional content seeing some control is understandable in a way.

Good evening, faggots.

Just Dew it. The MPAA relevance and usefulness has been questionable for a long while, yet it desperately still tries to cling to a lot of censoring power in a broadband digital era. You better believe the ESRB appears to be heading or already become MPAA 2.0 for vidya.

you pretty much have the general idea

to put things on point; the problem with the ratings system is that the ESRB uses no objective standards for their measurements and their lack of liability results in the bureau becoming a kingmaker of sorts in the vidya industry

Many companies like this will follow other big names (who happen to be SJWs) as a network thing so it's hard to tell which is ideological conformity and which is just social media celeb following.

Now this is more interesting and provides a better picture since it's just the CEO. DiGRA and IGDA is always suspect to me even if it could also just be followed just for popularity,

Decrying the use of violence is now too liberal. That's it, I want an armed militia to purge Liberal Lunatics from the country. I want death squads. Fuck these inhuman bastards.

archived link?

Watch out for GamerGate
The public enemy of the world #1
It is the main hashtag responsible for…
☑ Being on the wrong side of history
☑ Fondling 55 eggs by surprise
☑ Molesting people in VR
☑ Plays DOOM better than Polygon
☑ Safeguards vagina bones
☑ Are the LOVELY, horrible people at 8E8ightC-han
☑ Told God check my quads
☑ Seducing AVGN to the dark side of history
☑ Turned waifus into Gamergate's worst nightmare
☑ Turned Notch into a woman hating MRA rapemonster
☑ Cuntfuses a lot of ovary-acting womyn
☑ Captured all goon territory in EVE
☑ Delivered the final leg drop on Gawker
☑ Corrupted Milo into an internet super villain
☑ Called a jew a nazi
☑ Bullied Reddit's abandoned daughter
☑ Memed life into Liru
☑ Refusing to ban Liru
☑ Uses celebrities lives as fuel for the meme magic
☑ Leg dropped gawker into bankruptcy
☑ Filled up Codemonkey's disk with shitposting
☑ Made Mighty Number 9 fail
☑ Attempted to kidnap someone at E3
☑ Hired 5 fictional toads and a fictional conman to gangrape someone
☑ Using a time machine to harass innocent localizers
☑ Gave a toddler meningitis
☑ Made it rain in London
☑ Causing the UK to leave the EU
☑ Casted the original ghostbusters as all men
☑ Keeping the MN9 booth from being set up
☑ Refused to play with Stephen Tortilla
☑ Playing Pokemon without fear of repercussion
☑ Not watching Grillbusters
☑ Talking to girls who play Pokémon Go
☑ Waging war against Ghostbusters and Leslie Jones
☑ Got Milo bampersanded from Twitter. Again.
☑ Leveled up on the DNC
☑ Barbecued worst Korea
☑ Chasing topkek from kotaku
☑ Appropriated and augmented a group of racists
☑ De-funded paranormal investigators by linking them to a suicide group
☑ Channeled the powers of love and death into misogynistic flowers
☑ Komm Süßer Troll'd
☑ Surviving for 2 years
☑ Ejected a fascist nicktator and toppled his dishonest empire
☑ More effective than New York Media, Silicon Valley and Hollywood
☑ Being Gawker's biggest enemy
☑ Celebrating their daughter's birthday
☑ Continuing to be the #1 hate group online
☑ Forced aGGros to spend christmas and new years whinging alone
☑ Owned some bitch
☑ Caught the Arby's killer
☑ Became a verb
☑ Made Pepe great again
☑ Inspired Trump's campaign
☑ Seduced the Occulus Rift founder
☑ Hacked the DNC
☑ Forced Pepe into the American school curriculum
☑ Bought 4chan
☑ Defended Devin Faraci
☑ Forced the UN to gather 800 gigabytes of white supremacy frogs
☑ Marketing of Nintendo Switch
☑ Infiltrating the emoji selection committee
☑ Hiding millions of anti-Semitic tweets
☑ Virtually raping a woman under the name BigBro442
☑ Unintentionally prepared all of us for the 2016 election
☑ Made halfchan go bankrupt
☑ Bullying a comic writer off twitter
☑ Turning S.Korea into a chinese girl cartoon
☑ Using free speech to undermine the freedom of the press
☑ Triggering Blizzcon
☑ is actually the FBI
☑ IS ACTUALLY PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED FUCKING STATES OF AMERICA
☑ Making alternate earth great forever
☑ Creating fake news
☑ Ordering pizza without pineapple
☑ Genesis of the alt-right
☑ Outliving Castro
☑ Corrupting communist mascots with glorious capitalism
☑ Laid the groundwork for online harassment and conspiracy
☑ Glorious Winged Faggot Extraordinaires
☑ Funded the most diverse game in history, eliminating racism, sexism, and the game/animation/whatever itself from existence
☑ Being associated with white supremacist groups
☑ Spent Christmas with Liru
☑ Actually had fun for Christmas
☑ Destroyed the alt-right

Honestly it seems like the ESRB is is alright, its not perfect and every person has a different opinion on games but without them we could have these people handing out ratings. They were backed by PTA and a for profit corporation that had people who thought video games are too sexy and violent.
The ESRB came out and said they were full of shit and they basically agreed with every rating that they put out and they ended up shutting down in 05. Without them then the government would have implemented government regulation back in the early 90's making this so much worse like the the comic code did to comics. Honestly it seems like the problem still lies with culture critics and parent groups getting their titties in a twist because they don't like a specific form of entertainment or because it doesn't bend to their world view. This is how the Comic code got started and killed off Pulp, Horror and mystery comics.

Also fuck the IGDA who told localizes in about culturalization and the bullshit that brought on.

Didn't read lol.

What is it about?

I don't even remember to be honest. I've been so busy with my job I barely have time to post the list, let alone update it or remember why I updated.

Why not
☑ Joined Wu to destroy the alt-right
?

☑ Joined with Wu to destroyed the alt-right

context?

I still can't get right
☑ Joined forces with Wu to destroy the alt-right

Scooby Wu has made the claim that he has been able to defeat the alt right. this would be an amalgamation of the claim that gamergate destroyed the alt right with Wu's claim that he beat the alt right.

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior

So Wu defecting to Gamergate when?

Probably never. Wu needs a boogieman for him to claim to harass him. Otherwise it is harder for him to claim victim-hood.

That would be his best option to stop GG, honestly.

Don't give ideas, someone could comission that.

But he's already harassed by antiGG. And /gghq/ has proof he lurks the board. Wu's practically GG at this point, sorta like Gilda. :^)

I don't even know if we gave peace a chance with Wu but if we did, it did not work, and if we didn't, it certainly won't work now.

No one in the main stream would recognize antigamers as harassers. It would be more simple to claim 3rd party status.He can then claim that he has been harassed by both sides,

From the Wu couple (Wu clan? :^) )'s history, "peace" is inconceivable, as they won't allow it.

Honestly surprised none of the Wu couple's previous victims before GG had yet to take the opportunity to exact revenge. They have it coming for a long time now.

If he does run, is there any way to contact his former colleagues?

Also, didn't he get practically get disowned after attempting to talk with Brad Wardell over "coffee"?

>EncyclopæDramatica [email protected]/* */

twitter.com/EDdotSE/status/816994070883135488

Juri has an awesome 'thigh gap'.

Honey Badgers are fund.

Joshua has a better one ;^)

Juri has a rectangular girl benis

feedthebadger.com/

Holy shit it is. Everybody give them your energy for the trial, it's going to be one hell of a year.

The trial is starting?

Oooh… boy.

It's weird, that link says it's funded, but this one says there's 1000 to go.

feedthebadger.com/projects/get-the-badgers-to-trial/

What I want from this trial are the transcripts. I would like to have those and post it on the internet for all feminists to see.

Check the dates.

Speaking of dates, Assange's reddit AMA got moved to next week: twitter.com/wikileaks/status/816976111531913216

He's dead, isn't he.

HOLY SHIT, THEY ARE GOING TO RELEASE YS SEVEN, CELCETA AND TRAILS TO ZERO AND AZURE ON PC

steamcommunity.com/id/joyoland/myworkshopfiles/?section=greenlight

Only on Chinese :^)

Stop.

Since we were talking about the torture earlier

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/charge-brittany-herring-and-her-accomplices-hate-crimes-0

Personally I think it's stupid since the executive branch can't do that, but a white house statement would help raise awareness.

Can we please talk about PQube? I'm worried about the way they handled the whole thing abouy removing ages from Valkyrie Drive.

You missed the discussions a dozen threads ago.

I'm just fucking dreading they might be thinking they're free to act however they want as long as they're one of the few localizers not butchering games, especially lewd ones and I worry that exact thing might go to their heads.

It already seems like it with apparently being rude to anyone addressing removing anything even as literally insignificant as it is. I still remain resolute that they thought no one would give a fuck as long as they knew they were still sexy teenagers and kept everything else regardless.

Meh. I'm fairly sure it will end in a "Dindu Nuffin" for the convention organizers, and if its only because of a technical formality.

They'll spin it so hard it will somehow end up being his fault, mark my words.

John Carpenter went full retard. He isn ow saying all of his movies represent capatilism and how bad it is. He is also full on libtard hipster. How the fuck does this happen? How do people get this retarded to where they shit on their own work and act like it is magically deep if it is political?

15 more days before trump gets in and starts laying down the law on these pussies

Goodnightgamergays

Meanwhile, at Polygon

Well, that goes off with a good start.

archive.is/7SokJ

Actually, the gamers are to blame.

twitter.com/BarryOUnchained/status/816972816541216768

tweetsave.com/barryounchained/status/816972816541216768

(checkaroo)

Screenshots, NOW!

I don't understand this 1000 Degree Knife meme

This might be the best thing this year
twitter.com/WaPoExpress/status/817010323978907648
archive.is/RCjfV

Just read the archive

They can not be this retarded. I refuse to believe this.

Aaaand It's already deleted.

Oh wow, archived it just in time then !

I was focusing on the text too much, it took time to realize it's a mars symbol

Link and archive or fuck off.

Needless to say, Godfrey is having a field day.

twitter.com/GodfreyElfwick/status/817027367914840065

it took me entirely too long to realize what was wrong with it

It's a half a year old, but pretty relevant
archive.is/CJUTw

Embrace your fucking rage. Use it as a negatively charged drive.

Thank Kek for making our enemies retarded.

archive.fo/SDcNw

Damn, they really, really like Christine Love.

archive.fo/SDcNw

But I'm sure her supposedly being friends with Gorilla Hernandez is but a coincidence.

They keep pushing her. That's for sure.

Would phrasing any lewd game as ebing some pretentious art experiment allow all of them on steam?

this is genius, throw it all back in their face. throw every last piece of garbage article back in their face.

I almost believe this. As ignorant as I am about many things, I am uninformed at worst, not outright retarded.

Meanwhile even I can see when something is complete braindead bullshit.

>her

CAN'T UNSEE

LÜGENPRESSE

archive.is/vgRBw
archive.is/UBsWw

strawpoll.me/12012927/r
strawpoll.me/12012927

Yes, it's totally because of special needs

Does that mean he really is getting his ads back?

Usher, Barder and Glasgow should be at the top.

No idea what these fucks are reading.

business as usual

i've said it before and i'll say it again: normalfags need to be gassed

It's strawpoll, it might just one guy.

Gas everyone.

do you got any sauce with these dubs?

Any one being above usher is a travesty.

archive.is/n49HW it doesnt make any sense though

They basically are voting for whomever they follow on twitter and see more of. It's not even a popularity contest at this point.

wasn't he dead?

To be fair, While I do think this is a stupid thing to say, the Movie did make fun of yuppies hard, and he was probably pressured into making this disavowal due to the Holla Forums stuff.

So according to John Carpenter, that means anyone supporting capitalism was born horribly deformed, enough to the point where they would try to create an elaborate scheme to disguise themselves, and opinion has nothing to do with it, people are just automatically capitalist coming out of the womb.

oh, i thought everybody is laughing at Obongo. "stay strong" and all.

delet this

Hermione's face was white due to fear (pale).

That's a lie, the police said a lot of stupid and noncommittal shit during the press conference (like being reluctant to label it a hate crime), but they never said that they thought the motive was special needs instead of racial hate. I've been digging around and I have yet to find any sourcing for that claim.

Vid related.

Black people don't turn white when they are scared though, the expression only applies to white people because for whites the effect is noticable.

Retard can't just retcon for brownie points when there's been absolutely nothing said about Hermione always being portrayed as anything but black.

I'll treasure the 7 Harry Potter books from when she wasn't this horrible and shitty of a retard and think of nothing else.

Also it should be noted that Rowling was the one that did the casting for the movies so if a black Hermione were the initial intention then there would have been a black Hermione in the movies.

okay

Oh shit, I get it now

What did I miss? I remember being one of the only ones to even bring it up and pretty much everyone agreed something completely irrelevant like that is absolutely nothing with all the other triggering content left in. All they needed to do was apologize for having to do that when the intent was to have it completely uncensored.

In other news, the Esquire published a sob story interview featuring Gawker's former EiC A. J. "It's okay so long as she's older than four" Daulerio.

archive.is/XnbX3

It's a mayor case of TL/DR, but it basically boils down to saying that everyone from Hulk to Nick Denton to Donald Trump to Daulerio possibly having been molested as a boy - everything but him perhaps making a mistake in publishing the sextape while thirsting for sitehits.

So… Is calling everyone but him a molested child because reasons?

wtf is wrong with these people?

THIS FUCKING NIGGER
I can't goddamn afford SHIT and this asshole can get a place that costs at least twice the money I get each month and he's fucking crying and looking like he has it oh so fucking hard

YOU BET YOUR FUCKING ASS

I swear to god

Personally, I think having a rating system isn't a bad idea per se. The problem is their standards for what applies to what are too damn random and too strict. And the amount of money they charge to submit is outrageous. I wouldn't say we need to abolish the ESRB as an idea so much as it needs a massive overhaul.

Brad Glasgow gives an update on his book.

Didnt we say these things too? Branded a hate group anyway?

Maybe simply an info box that lists whatever objectionable stuff the game has? Like "Realistic violence, sexual language" etc. It would do away with the arbitrary part of it, and each parent could pick whichever they think their child can have. Of course, it would require parents to actually give a shit about their kids' upbringing, so maybe it's not the most popular idea.

Of course they don't represent all of BLM. The actual issue is that all of BLM are openly inciting violence. :^)

Bonus :^) reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/3gh580/selfawareness_reaches_zero_gawker_says_blm/

I wouldn't be opposed to this, but honestly the MPAA has basically conditioned parents to look at letters and numbers instead of actual content. And when you think about it, just listing the content might send the wrong message. After all, some mom might not buy anything that contains the word sex or sexual at all, so something like Smash Bros might take a hit because of some of the outfits. Whereas if they had just looked at the E10 then they wouldn't have cared.

archive.is/FUyPF

I thought there was news about Palmer. A billboard or something?

Oh Jesus fucking Christ. This guy is rapidly degrading into /cow/ material

Why do retards still try to defend such a shitty fighting game only noteworthy for the porn?

Yep. Unfortunately, "what goes around comes around" isn't in the SJW idiom stockpile, so they'll point at strawmen to try and deflect blame.

Okay, at this point, Luckey needs to file a god damn restraining order, this has gone beyond cyberstalking.

I hope Gizmodo don't get sued for harassment :^)

How are you doing today anons?

We don't have the MSM on our side

"Suggestive themes" is so fucking vague. Something needs to be done about it.

FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Don't be mad, let them kill their own movement.

Still haven't gone insane from anger and bitterness without therapy I don't exactly have the privilege of accessing.

But I am bored and hungry.

And of course the Washington Post has to take a deep dive in bullshit as well.

archive.is/QAm4L

Just finished Underrail. Fuck Deep Caverns. Excellent game otherwise. Best game of 2016 for me. 13/10.

They haven't learned a single god damn thing from the Hogan lawsuit.

what did you expect would happen?

These people are going to get their little fight and it is not going to go at all how they expect it to. I'm not going to be any part in this shit but i know i'm not the only "whitey" getting sick and tired of this horse shit

I hate these people.

But then they fucking turn around and wonder why Trump is heading into the White House. Like I said, the MSM and clickbait media empires haven't learned a single god damn thing, they still think the general public is so stupid that they'd accept this bullshit.

link?

Isn't gizmodo supposed to be writing about tech-related shit? Why are they reporting on it?

Gizmodo effectively became Gawker 2.0 after Hulk dropped the leg on Gawker 1.0

Am I white if I'm half-Mexican, half-Italian? I don't think I've ever gotten a serious answer and I really want to see more from #NotYourShield.

Kek, please let Trump smite them into oblivion after The Honey Badgers have their way with The Mary Sue in court.

This is some sinister shit

Archive?

You are white even if you were 100% mexican, unless you oppose trump and want to kill all white people of course.

ALLLAAAHUUUUUUU

BAKING NEW BREAD, RELEASING AT 700

I ALSO SUGGEST THAT AN EMERGENCY BAKER STAY ON WAIT SINCE IT'S POSSIBLE I GO TO BUY SOME STUFF AT THE MALL

archive.is/BXlrX
I bet they'll be dropped.

But of course, that also means that you have to accept the regressive left lumping you in with Cubans and other slightly brown people because "it's all the same thing."

Prepare for riots if they are not.

Make sure to pick up Fallout 4, user.

Buy food and stuff, but I'll have it on mind If i get to a vidya store

Talking about Fallout 4, is there anything salvageable regarding mods to buy the whole game and DLCs for 20 bucks or less? I like the Any Mod Any Weapon and Manufacturing Extended mods.

Fallout 4 is shit and you should feel like shit for enjoying it. Now back to our regularly scheduled fun.

So… How about that Dodonpachi, or Shantae?

Nope. Pirate if you must. Don't ever give money to zenithesda. Ever.

Both look decent, but I didn't tested them.

Skyrim then.

Have you even seen those new water textures?

What about breaking it down into more objective things? "Bathing suits" and "Revealing clothing" as separate things.

You are not even trying user, here is thine (you)

I just wanted to make ridiculous weapons and make cannibal settlements, yet the game looks too small to even bother about it. Besides, it only 4 dialog options.

The only ridiculous thing about the weapons is getting a modified pipe pistol as the reward for every dungeon and bandit hideout you clear.

Remember, you can't be racist against whites because racism is power + privilege. This old man may not have had power in this situation, but the blacks don't have privilege, so it can't be racism.

I finished it. it's a mediocre open-world shooter, it's got better shooting mechanics than F3 or NV but that's it. It's not an RPG by any stretch and the way they treat the faction interplay on the last act is complete shit. Pirate it, you loose nothing by doing so.

So they decided to go with hate crime charges after all. Must have been public pressure.

You can do that in RustytromboneLand

Just need to see how long it will be until Soros-backed "protests" happen.

Fuck this. Imperium of Man.
NOW.
CLEANSE
PURGE
KILL

From Everyday Feminism

twitter.com/YeyoZa/status/817082599277465600

No picture no proof.

Lee Stranahan (some minor breitbart reporter) warned cernovich not to go with the BLM angle.

While I was looking for more bizarre ESRB changes I noticed something;
Did you guys know they rate Themes and Avatars?
Did you guys know they still use the Early Childhood rating?

Too specfic. Think of 2 different categories to professionally classify under.

Okay, this is just getting fucking stupid.

Good advice. Someone scoured their social cancer profiles and didn't find anything. Yet.

More snowflakes than Antarctica.

How are half their staff not interested in love or sex or both but at the same time gay enough that it's part of their identity?

And it's not suprising that they're using the "I have a black friend" defense for being called out on their white feminism. White feminism doesn't mean white people writing about feminism, it means all their content is bullshit for upper middle class women who have so few problems in the world that they're concerned about the lack of women in CEO positions or people misgendering their tranny children. Black American and middle eastern women have way bigger problems with equality in their communities than the pronouns people use with them or manspreading.
But that's what every day feminism is all about. Total bullshit and internet witch hunting for anyhing to be upset about instead of making any kind of positive change in the world.

I read that as "aromatic" and thought they were using a fancy way of calling them too fat to be able to fuck or something.

Was feminism always retarded supremacy bullshit including getting asshurt at men liking sexy women even if fictional or actually about just equal opportunities?

Yes, feminism was fucking bullshit right from the start

It's always been a vehicle for moral posteuring, at least. Just look at the prohibitionists.

That depends on whether you consider gender equality and extending full civil rights to women to be a good thing.

I wonder how much Leftists doubling down on defending BLM after they tortured a retard will bite them in the ass

Considering how they're acting now, I'm going to go with no.

twitter.com/Akashik0/status/817093378324238337

Stupid bitch blocked me.

Why wouldn't I?

Retards deserve torture as far as I'm concerned.

The actual scientifically mentally handicapped don't. Which this falls into.

Feminism was a) an easy way to diliute the job market by doubling competition and being able to reduce wages by pointing out that there are twice as many people gunning for your job and b) a tool used to shame men into going to the front lines of war that the noble class did not go to themselves. Feminism by its design is a tool of the patriarchy to use men and women who do not benefit from being rich. And the only ones who do benefit are the rich.

Should I post this on Shitter?

Because Holla Forums

Sure, but you may want to rewrite and word it better than I have.

It was mostly a way to sell cigarrettes to women.

That was a side effect, blacks were the primary target for ciggarettes.

For one, I'd only write "patriarchy" if it were in quote, unquote.

And now I fucking despise cigarettes even more than I could have before.

Because women didn't/don't
nationalhumanitiescenter.org/pds/gilded/power/text12/antisuffrageassoc.pdf

The reason I did not is that the ones who used it were the true patriarchy, an old boys club that hate everyone but themselves, and they do still exist to this day. Its why I like to say about most radfems "Its kinda hard to fight the patriarchy when you are fighting for it and getting paid to do so."

That's fake. The fire footage was superimposed on an older video.

And I'm not Holla Forums. I just hate niggers, anything to do with mudslimes, feminazis and speshul snowflaek wannabes spewing retarded bullshit straight out of tumblr.

I remain resolute and unmoving that pornography is not inherently unhealthy, that girls can love girls and that 2D brown is delicious, exotic and has nothing to do with said niggers or mudslimes.

wew lad

I hear all this shit that literally sums up to "that's not true feminism" VS "that's all feminism''. And it goes back and forth ad fucking infinitum.

I've stopped trying to find a proper answer.

Just try and stop me.

Your bullshit detector should be going off there

Wasn't the goal just to gain the right to vote and have a say in government as well as equal pay?

Both those goals have been reached in the western world and Japan. If anything, these retards are failing miserably by not condemning anything to do with mudslimes and that makes them only further without any credibility.

Anyone who says "thats not true X" is trying to cover their ass and avoiding responsibility that comes with using lables and tribalism as part of their identity.

Key modifier used

BLM the gamergate for blacks? Media completely misdefines the people in it in order to appear progressive/

It is so weird that I need to watch this.

The fallacy of No True Scotsman exists, though. It looks like nothing more than "You're a retard who goes against what we're about and I don't want your repugnant shit in our yard".

Probably due to sympathy of being fucked over by konami which apparently was the fault of the lead dev who can not even read a damned contract, having one of the better training areas for a fighting game and the art direction whic was pretty good. That said, I am more pissed at the reason a peon, not anyone of significance but a fucking peon gave for removing some frames. Some of the idiots who defend the thing basically are saying "nope, the reason that was stated is not the reason" and are pushing that the frames being removed was because that they were bad frames, which is not the case.

Yeah first world feminists have kinda run out of good motives to keep fighting for. They used to fight for civil rights, now they whine about pronouns and air conditioning.

An example of a a good and serious feminist organization is the Revolutionary Association of Women of Afghanistan. I wish Humble Bundle let me donate to them, but there's probably some bullshit anti-terrorism law in the way.

What kind of poisonous stupid have I woken up to

About as skilled in understanding abstract concepts as a rotting deer carcass.

Everyone involved in this should kill themselves. They should just all marry the fucker if they love him so much.

ARCHIVE ARCHIVE ARCHIVE YOU FOOL

And so I pray for a 2nd Fag Oven

REMINDER TO CONTACT THE ESRB

esrb.org/about/contact.aspx

I ran though the list of people an user pointed to, and I didn't really find anything. They all seem like regular folks, as in normalfag middle aged people with spouses and children and boring lives. I was actually surprised they played games at all. Was there some sort of fear that Nep may have been fucked over by ideological purity bullshit? Because I'm just not seeing it. The ESRB has been inconsistent since its creation. It's fucked over Western games most of the time.

The only real reason we have them is because if we didn't, we'd have to deal with the government. Fuck that shit. Anyway, think hard about any and all ESRB inconsistencies you can come up with. I can think of plenty

I do know that, I am saying that anyone who uses the fallacy is a moron, and if you want to claim a label or tribe, you take responsibility for that label or tribe. Its one of the reasons early on shit stirrers who wanted to be what the media claimed gamergate was were told to get lost.

BREAD IS IN THE OVEN, RELEASING AT 700

I wonder if this is a subtle troll like posting eating a KitKat without breaking it at this point? I see it way too often.

It's like they were trying to make the word lewd itself completely explode.

Still don't know what the fuck this is besides a 2deep4me serious plot about magical lesbians turning into bears and sending people to the Shadow Realm because reasons.

Shitposting time?

I just found out women can stop having periods by taking the pill back to back. How the fuck is this not a bigger deal? It's something you never hear anywhere. If I was female I would be all over that shit, and having taken so long to discover this would make me want to choke a bitch.

TIME TO BECOME SONIC THE HEDGEHOG, EVERYONE!

How young are you?

To be honest, the intro is one of the best things about it…

That's also stupid and dangerous considering what prolonged use of the pill can do to your reproductive system. A friend of mine did that and all she got out of it was severe pain and mid-cycle bleeding

Scrub

off topic but check out the emoji candidates for the next batch

At least there is Chio-chan.

You gotta work on your reading comprehension, user.

Shit, I'm sorry.

I'm ready for advanced emoji shitposting
👳✈💥🏬🏬

👳+✈=💥🏬💥🏬

DON'T SHITPOST

I like how it have bearded "person" as if you can have anything other than a man being bearded under normal circumstances ofc

UGH IGNORANT

Bullshit, the only time you see people using that is in jav

Sorry fer whut?

Our daddy taught us not to be ashamed of our shitpostings. Especially since they’re such good quality and all.

Oh man, I recall the Holla Forums storytime of his retarded orc comic. You know how you can tell someone doesn't have all their marbles just by their face, or the way they move? I could tell something was off with this guy from the first couple of pages.

HAVE THE BREAD NOW

DAMN IT

BBC NO?
archive.is/fSai6

🛬💥❎🚹🚹🚹🚹

Did you remember to refresh the page to see the real post count?

He's the poster child of "male allies" they put on TV.

👩🏾‍🚀

This shit is broken, it should be a black female astronaut because of course that's a thing

Using emojis instead of drawing shitty MS Paint art. Shame on you.

Shtposting because no one else will.

Reminder that in the wake of World War One, some vets(?) tried to get the draft abolished, and the Supreme Court of the United States of America made it very, very fucking clear that the right to vote was inextricably tied to the agreement to be pressed into service if the state deems it needful. Consequently, most of the pushback against women's suffrage came from other women, whyo were worried the government might treat them fairly and extract either the obligation to potential mititary service or some other, equally onerous task.
Of course, that didn't happen. Women have the right to vote, men have to pay for it, and this is hailed as the greatest victory for gender equality. Looks like a fairly functional definition of "second class citizenship," to me.

Things like gendered rape laws, the Duluth model, a "wage gap" that any labour economist will tell you just isn't possible without quota on hiring the more expensive workers being enforced, enforced hiring quotas for the supposedly better-priced worker, bias in the family courts, the sentencing gap… feminism hasn't brought us equality at any point. It's always raised women above men.

Post the bread, baker over 700 posts (I just refreshed)

Seems to be

even though it was premature.

Yes it was, it was early by a few posts. Manually refreshing before baking instead of after is always better and more accurate.

Someone last thread said we needed more Freya so I made another

Archive: archive.is/svxBu

Fucking why. This is the sort of thing that falls under "Online Interactions".

Fuck yes. You're awesome.