Is there any games where choices actualy matter and affect the rest of the game or it's world ?

Is there any games where choices actualy matter and affect the rest of the game or it's world ?

>>>/tg/

Dark Souls

Metal Gear Solid 2 :^)

Daggerfall

Why, any of the fine games made by Bethesda of course!

Alpha Protocol, one of the last good games made by Obsidian make sure to invest in something other than melee and pistols

For PC, check the Steam tag "choices matter".

Thanks

Isnt this going to give me shit like ME/DA or Bethesda titles?

Why though? Melee is super fun.

On technical level "choices that matter" is an impossible concept for video games, you can create an illusion of choice, but you just can't make a game where your choices matter without working on it for fuckton of years.

I am being realist here. AAA studios will never invest money into something that will take years to make, if they DON'T EVEN INVEST MONEY IN BUGTESTING NOWADAYS.

I though pistols were the best option?

Way of the Samurai. 1 and 2 are emulatable, 3 and 4 have (functional) PC ports

Fable 3 tried really hard to have choices that mattered. Toward the end of the game, when you become king, you have to make a number of key policy decisions that impact the world map, the view the NPCs have of you, and the outcome of the final battle.
The only example I can think of off the top of my head is a lake that can either be drained to mine the resources at the bottom or preserved as a park or some shit. If you drain the lake, it is actually drained in game, and you can go and walk on the bed and see all the mining equipment and industrial shit that has replaced the village which sat there before.

Of course, there is almost no reason to ever choose the bad option. The motivation for picking the bad option is to raise more money for an army to fight the big bad, but any half-decent player will have more than enough money sitting in their stash to finance the entire war effort by themselves.

I wouldn't recommend the game to anyone. It's shit. But it does try to have important choices.

Dwarf fortress

Too bad this guy became a fag.

I hate to say this but Undertale

Yeah, it will also give you Alpha Protocol lel

Growlanser II. About halfway through the game, the protagonist gets ordered to put down a rebellion. You can choose to carry out your orders or join the rebellion. The rest of the game is completely different from that point on. Should you choose to carry out your orders, there's yet another split about 3/4 of the way through the game where your best friend gets a hold of an ancient artifact that has the power to control people, and he intends to use it to bring the continent kicking and screaming into peace. You can choose to join him or fight him, and again, the game changes paths depending on that choice.

Looks promising
I never heard of it

What you color blind?

Politics