Friendly reminder that Konami will become desperate enough to re-release policenauts and Snatcher on steam...

Friendly reminder that Konami will become desperate enough to re-release policenauts and Snatcher on steam. And you faggots and normalfags will eat it up.

Call me when there's a new bomberman

Ok

They already released it on PSN, why would they go through the effort of localizing a VN?

What's the problem with that exactly?

I mean yeah, it was a shit decision, but if they start doing good and smart things again why wouldn't you want to reward them?

That's a funny way of saying torrenting it.

ok?

They can stay relatively obscure, thanks. I don't need a [CURRENT_YEAR]+2 re-imagining.

With the PC-98 graphics?

This would imply that they released Policenauts in the first place

Shit thread, sage

God no, why would i want that?

Kill yourself twice.

Bouncier boobs and more groping.

What will Retupruae do now to sway indie hipster gamer fags now?

But a smaller palette and a lower resolution, less animations and chippity garbo 8-bit tracks.

Eh

I'd be tempted but that implies they'd do it and konami is too busy bombing fantastically in their mismanaged assets and losing to things that took someone maybe a week to make for mobile.

Not true OP but I'll buy them if they get ported to PSN.

Oh goody, can't wait to pirate those too.

C'mon son

Though I'm confused as to why you felt the need to remind us of Konami's faggotry. This is the company that

They also turned Goemon into pachinko

Pretty much this. Konami would need to become fucking jesus of all game companies to be back to what they once were and that's assuming they start a - obviously impossible and unrealistic - comeback by doing basic stuff, like you know…NOT TURNING THEIR AWESOME FRANCHISES INTO SHITTY GENERIC PACHINKO! I mean, my god. There's a reason why you don't see "fuck Capcom" or "fuck EA" or such, only fuck Konami have became a meme and is not without a reason.

Even just re-releases of all versions of their franchises in today's stream/PSN/live would suffice, at least for now. Just imagine if they ported, heck, even just all the Bomberman - to name ONE franchise they could do this - or better, just a basic remaster of the games, with slightly better graphics, achievements, you know, stuff like that. I bet that would sell better than their entire Pachinko profits combined…assuming people decide to give a try and support Konami by that point, of course. Will that happen? Of course not, unless 2017 is the year the current CEO and director board dies of an accident or something and are replaced by people with brains. But…a man can always dream, as it always hurt when I see a thread like this.

Are those gays still around? They haven't been relevant in years

His body reminds me of my high school prom date in my senior year. She honestly thought she had a chance of being voted as prom queen

>yfw Book of Memories 2

Still around and very SJW'd. At least ham-beef is. He gets real bitchy if you criticize Kotaku.

Current year +2 is going to be the year of gimmicks and failed innovations. Wait until VR "takes off" and fails miserably. Next will be cloud based gaming systems and microsoft introducing the next level of DRM. It'll make Denuvo look like a dream.

weren't some doctors warning that VR might cause hallucinations in spergs and normalfags?

Hopefully it does so they stop jewing with that shit

That's fucking hilarious. I stopped following them probably later than I should have right around the time of the dsp video, after the blitz l, and they were pretty bad then. I didn't think they could get any worse, but here we are

Christ that's awful. Goons are always inevitably cancer

Don't worry, there'll be a Castlevania pachislot machine, a Suikoden mobile-game with extensive cash shop options and Bomberman will be licensed to a regional health and safety pamphlet campaign in a remote Japanese prefecture.

It gets worse. He still does LP's of indie games and weird shit on his own channel with his newborn wife's son in the background. The child cries all the time and it's fucking weird.

Retsuprae was always shit.

*wife's newborn son

Is Diabeetus still okay? I miss him but could not stand even the chance of seeing or hearing slowbeef or his alien baby.

Isn't Policenauts that game that never got an English translation, then Marc Laidlaw tried to translate it but couldn't because it required college-level knowledge of too many things?

I know you'll do it, but I wanna know, why? It's a little pathetic. Shows a desire to captivate something but an unwillingness to actually achieve.

policenauts saturn (best version) just got a full translation.

Thats highly specific, are you saying it ain't his ?