Waifu Wednesday: First Thread of the New Current Year Edition

Post your waifu/husbando and tell how much you love your waifu/husbando. Also, what have you been…

PLAYING
WATCHING
LISTENING
EATING

Other urls found in this thread:

computerhope.com/issues/ch001016.htm
govtech.com/e-government/Who-Invented-the-Internet.html
archive.is/qzbUP
archive.is/ToY2z
youtube.com/watch?v=Ou9T-w7WjIw
youtube.com/watch?v=8Xw2Go9yrGU
youtube.com/watch?v=DsR8fPD9iUk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My waifu is dead forever and never even existed.

I want to tie Hibari to a post and force her to watch as I torture and kill her bunny Ninto then smear his blood on her face.

The Nier Automata demo, it's so good it materialised 250 images of 2B on my hard drive.
Downloaded Blade Trinity and Queen of the Damned, I've been on a huge shitty late 90s early 2000s movie binge lately.
Pink Season
Nothing as I'm up late and need to sleep.

I prefer to play games that don't contain anime-like imagery. Its not an artform and kills any artstyle, even if script writing is good, game that is cursed with anime artstyle is either played for the sake of it by huge weebfags, or people who would actually enjoy setting or story would not look into it, since they wouldn't be weebs.

Every manga artist who tries to deliver good message through his works, even if that message is to make a healthy family and live like a human being, people still worship characters from his work like gods or fictional waifus, which basically kills his whole point he was making.

Anime and games with anime artstyle are produced in huge amounts with little effort, which ends up with them being a pile of repetitive trash with no new ideas in it.

where the husbandos at? I guess I should get myself a husbando….

I want to go running with Emi as my new year's resolution.

Welcome to the mindset of the otaku

Incoming best waifu

Claimimg my waifu before that autistic jew does.

Your waifu's a man.

Happy New Year and Merry Christmas to those I missed last week!

It's fine. They bullshitted him back anyway.

I have a thing for really tall women IRL

Posting bestest waifu here

so, as long as they are tall, then? Because that got too many arms and not enough fingers yo

Happy new year, folks! I hope everyone spent Christmas this year with their waifus.

I started my annual playthrough of War of the Lions on January 1st in honor of my waifu. Just started chapter 3.
Halfway through season 7 of Archer.
Smash Bros soundtrack.
Honey mustard porkchops.

SK2, DeSu2, S&M and SPMD

Jojo and will start MOB soon

LISTENING
Vidya ost

EATING
Just food, I had eggs for breakfast
I recently got really good news, so I am very happy. It has being a great weak for me.

Of all the gayness in ME3, why couldn't they let you be gay with Garrus, Holla Forums?

PLAYING
No Man's idea of a fun game

WATCHING
Wiedzman (Polish TV show based off The Witcher)

LISTENING
Gorillaz, Gas and Dalek
Also We Are Number One remixes. Yes, really.

EATING
Nothing, I'm hungry as fuck, brb gonna go eat.

Wheres al gore?

Thats a man.

Why is his body brown and face grey? Looks like a new vegas character with the body color glitch.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

How are you all holding up?

Well, tbh we never actually see his body, it could be lime green for all we know.

Unless it shows it on the femshep route, never played as femshep.

Background music for this thread

Happy New Year waifufags! Just celebrated Juri's birthday on Sunday. Stayed in and made dinner before we had cake.

I LOVE JURI!

It's been a while since that happened
Anyway
Budokai 3
Haven't decided yet
A ton of various mixes on youtube
Leftover Christmas Chocolate snack cakes (Those ones shaped like trees? Yeah those ones)

I LOVE XION

EAT THE ENTIRE CAKE

almost did, but I had help

I love you Garuda!

Also I finally got my Ilvl240 relic and im almost done with my Ilvl 260 relic, I just need the fucking will to bother running 2 more levelling dungeons.

Fucking derp.

Today is Wednesday the 4th. Juri's birthday is January 1st. Sunday was 3 days ago. How many different ways do you want me to spell it out?

There is not enough Sheeva r34.

reminder

IT'S THAT TIME OF THE WEEK AGAIN
don't forget to leave a note when you off yourselves to be with your shit tier waifus

Currently at work, will be back in at evening, but anyways…

HAPPY NEW YEARS!

She will always be my sunshine to the darkest days.

idk yet, maybe some vanilla WoW
curb your enthusiasm
nothin atm
probably gonna have a chicken burger later

I LOVE MALEFICENT

didn't she get horribly censored in #FE

her tears shine like diamonds alright

No, I just realized that after I said it. I already know.
But it's refreshing that I'm not the only one who's committed that mistake now.

Once again I have arrived just in time to save the day!

Bloodborne and Gravity Rush remastered,
All of the morons that are whining about how 2016 is the worst year ever
Vidya OSTs
Leftover mozzarella sticks and a orange for lunch recently

Happy Belated Birthday to you waifu JuriBro!!

Good, other than my dog was put to sleep/passed away. But I handled the situation very well.

No, Persona Tharja, to my knowledge, was left alone completely uncensored.

Fuck♂You AlGoreman

How can one man be this wrong!?
It is like you do not care for her at all!

Nope, her risque forms were all left intact. Tsubasa's outfits were the ones that got censored, along with all the Bikinis because ((localizers)) are trying to protect silly goy.

I bet Gabriel does more for the environment than your sorry ass.

Nigger, I was talking about the Fire Emblem and SMT "Crossover" game, TMS#FE.

Only faggots and cucks like Gaybriel and you care about that gay shit.

Which is not her origin! It's like you know naught but your whore's body inside out!

Coming from less successful of the two, that's rich!

Along with the censorship they also made an awful game

lol

I compered your inferior ass to Gabriel!
Can you not even comprehend words anymore!?

Getting his dick sucked because he likes to sing about niggers doesn't make him successful

Numbers are numbers. The only good song Collins ever produced was with Frida from ABBA, because he did not sing it!

Did any of you fellas finish any games you got for Christmas yet? Did you just play a game with your waifu/husbando in it?

Darkest Dungeon is a bitch and I love it.

You know he sang backing vocals and did a duet with her on that album right?

More like bitch vocals

And that version was shit.

It's a solid 7/10 uncensored. Low-effort in some respects but the singing is fun if you enjoy musical/idols and supporting your imaginary friends. The combat isn't particularly hard but having sessions and having to plan what weapon would give you the most benefit is nice. Also not being able to make OP forms to remove all weaknesses makes the game a bit harder than Persona.

Ur mom lol

Say that to my face and not on the internet which my waifu created and see what happens

I bought myself the new Shantae game among other things. It's not as much fun as I was hoping, beat it in about 5 hours on my first run getting 80% of the items.

Pachirisu has a tight pussy!

Pachirisu has bad stats and moves

LOL
computerhope.com/issues/ch001016.htm
govtech.com/e-government/Who-Invented-the-Internet.html

You think you scare me nigger?
I survived 3 Brendan-tier divorces, i am god, you're just another kike who's about to get sent to the new™ gas chambers™.

I wouldn't expect the fag who knows jack shit about his waifu to know the true story of the creation of the internet

Can you even hold that fire arm for more than 5 seconds, old man? Don't risk dislocating your spine by getting this agitated.

Friend of mine gave me Subnautica and I've actually been enjoying it though I haven't gotten that far. It tickles my inner marine biologist. Also got SFxT and Nitro+ Blasters on sale.

It uses the SMT and FE names despite not resembling either SMT or FE in any way. 2/10 made me reply

why live?

nope, idolshit should be wiped off the face of the fukcing earth. A third nuke is needed.

I actually use it to penetrate your mom lol

The statement of you not being able to even hold it up straight for 5 seconds is only re-affirmed with that reply!

I LOVE LUCINA
MY LOVE WILL NEVER DIE

FFXIV

Shirobako

FFIX OST

Nothing

Wew lad, finally made someone get pissed off with me by posting my waifu

Happy New Year!
I'm holding up pretty well. Hope all is well on your end.

Oh shit, yeah sorry. I forgot about you.

just as long as you know your waifu is shit all is forgiven

Oh fuck it's Wednesday again.

RPG Maker
Jetsetradio.live

Don't disrespect that guy's waifu, it's a world champion.

Hey Al Gore fag, doesn't it bother you that your waifu is in a canon relationship? It would bother me.

i'd fuck that pony

>>>/gaschamber/

Relationships are not forever, user, but mother Gaia is and that is where we will meet in th afterlife, I can wait

HAPPY NEW YEAR
Pokemon Stormsilver
Whatever shows up in my subscriptions
OST from various Pokemon games
Popcorn

Happy Birthday Juri!

Now that is some good salt. I can't wait to see what happens to these twats later in 2017.

I beat Hotline Miami 2.
Overall I thought it was a good game but some levels were poorly designed because of the abundance of windows and long hallways with gun wielding enemies.
I did like the story and characters a lot though.
I wish I could talk to Richter and be his friend.

>Says the guy who chooses an even worse source

Happy Birthday.

Finally finished Majikoi S. Now I'm kind of wondering what to do.

Happy New Years to everyone.

PLAYING
Company of Heroes till I can think of something.
WATCHING
Not much.
LISTENING
Fast Lane
EATING
Breakfast.

Are the people saying they love an animal just baiting or are they just mentally ill people that you guys allow to be here?

I love you too, Rin

better than the rest, especially emi

PLAYING
fate/extra again before the new game comes out also some ffviii
WATCHING
news it is kinda funny how crazy they are
LISTENING
persona 5 soundtrack
EATING
probably some of the best chicken tenders in the world.

decent.

congratulations the relic always requires a decent amount of autism. I wonder if there is someone with all of them out there.

I hope you had an enjoyable birthday

Trump should have just let the poor kid go to bed.

Happy New Year, everyone!

STALKER: Call of Chernobyl with a few mods on top. Pretty fun.
Not much.
The sounds of the Zone.
Pizza.

Technically it doesn't use the SMT name or even use the word demons. :^) It's definitely not the shining TRPG crossover everyone yearned for though. But at least it's actually a game and there's some fun to be had for somebody. I think.

Sure. Not really sure that this is traditional idolshit that deserves being shat on but sure.

New FE already ?

He needed Barron there to trigger women's /ss/ instincts and increase his memetic powers

You're right, they dropped the SMT name after its embarrassingly poor popular response

Didn't some nip made a mango about the kid?

Suddenly another Captcha. At lunch and damn it went to hell, and I'm not even home yet.

Enjoyed your New Years?

Hey WhipBro

Guten Tag EugenFag, enjoying New Years?

Happy New Years, LyndisFag.

They did indeed

It might have been ok if they Atlus just made a idol game with persona gameplay but they just shoved FE characters to try and appeal to FE fans. Still would have probably got it if the price went cheap though before the localization.

?

Aye, I got drunk and played some vidya. Hope you enjoyed your new years

[CURRENT YEAR]+2 going well for you guys so far?

Or perhaps they should have, you know, made it an actual SMT? Especially since it was meant to be a crossover from the start

I always wanted to be a marine biologist when I was little but that just a pipe dream now.
What did you like about Subnautica in particular and would you recommend it?

Hello Yangbro.
My New Years was good, I visited a friend and we played some vidya.
We tried to beat Postal 2 on Postal difficulty and that didn't turn out so well.

I beat BB Central Fiction

Wait that was an actual mango? I thought it was supposed to be a joke

Breddy good, lots of new vidya and only a few weeks until we have a shit poster in the white house.

that is what I am saying. either make a crossover or make something new don't pretend you are making a crossover while making your idol game. They should have just said that they cancelled the crossover or put it on hiatus then announce that they are making an idol game.

decent I guess. Probably the most exited I have been for the future in a long time though

Sup, YangBro. Get anything good for the holidays?

The FE characters really are an after thought, there's no denying that. I could just as easily replace them with Shining Force characters or OCs, there's not a lot special about them beyond the classes they're given.

That would imply they gave a shit, though. Besides, doesn't Persona sell better than mainline? I actually think part of the reason this flopped was because of the jilted fans and because they made a not-Persona game and excluded all the things Personafags adore like real Social Links and schedule management and going to school.

I played a few of the vidya I got on Christmas, but only had just the beginning parts of it i.e. Knack, Uncharted ND Collection, and Shantae and the pirate's curse on ps4. I still have vidya that I need to finish like Bloodborne and the first Trails of Cold Steel.

Hey YangBro, got two questions
1. I recently got Yakuza 5 on PS3 and got the ISOs of Yakuza 1+2. Should I play the first two Yakuza games or go into Yakuza 5?
2. Is Overwatch any fun?

Maybe if you were born with a birth defect that doesn't allow you to play an FPS without aim assist

off from work now heading home.
>inb4 Captcha

That's good, had a reunion with WeissBro. Yet unfortunately he has to deal with his life more, but I told him to enjoy his life.

I got Senran Karuga, and so far I'm starting to appreciate Life more. Made it to day 4 or 5.

None, but I had a friend who recommended SK, and learned why Hikage is OP. HikageFag was right.

Start on the first two, it may be challenging, but it'll be smooth sailing when you use item management.

It may be fun, but you don't have to take it seriously. Have a couple friends and fuck around. I do believe former JackOBro said it best, it'll get stale later on.

I don't like overwatch simply because it's everywhere. Can't go to any gaming related site without an article or thread about it.

iktf
Yet I honestly wish this shit could die down, but no they keep beating up that dead horse.

speaking of phonetically similar words to horse which is whores

Eventually it will die down. It will still have a shit ton of players but we won't see it shilled constantly.

I assumed it'd be the same color as his head as most creatures have the same coloration on their body and head. Unless its fur or scales working in a pattern, but usually both colors would be on the head, not none.

Ghostcrawler?

Might aswell answer this with a late reply…

Either the new Nier demo or Senran Karuga Estival Versus
None at the moment
Yakuza 6 ost
None

What did you do with WeissBro on New Years?
Also whats going on in his life and is he ok?

Overwatch will die like the fad that it is. However what really matters is WHEN will it die.

Well he's doing alright, he managed to aced his exams with a good grade. Now he has to go on with his life, but I can see why he broke up. As for Weiss… She returned to her family, and it's not swell, as her dad was miffed that she did the same as her sister.

I wonder if Weiss will lose her legs, we'd have to rename team RWBY to team CRPL

Might aswell shitpost some spoilers…
At the current episode of V4 RWBY, Qrow's not dead, but we got an entire episode of exposition. So nothing special going on.

did yang lose her other arm yet?

Did neo come up yet? Two of the few good characters are dead and I just want to hope she never comes back into the shitshow.

Its kind of a combination of discovering new creatures and the eerie feeling of being in the deep open ocean. Outside of that, its your basic autismcraft crafting/survival horseshit but the creatures are interesting and there's enough variety so far that it doesnt get old just swimming around trying to catalog them into your little data menu and there's sunken wreckage scattered around to explore too. It is early access, so take that as you will, but given what Ive played so far I like it enough to recommend it.

It's good to hear that he's doing well.
I'm sorry to hear about the break up though, what happened between them?

Happy new year everyone. Former Jack-O user here Hope everyone's doing well and if not, I hope things get better for you soon. Hope everyone had a good new years as well!

A couple of Falcom games as part of one of my new years resolutions to start and play them.
nothing in particular
Guilty Gear and Ys soundtracks
Soup

Holding up alright (though I wish I could say the same for my friend after visiting him and his area, but that's his own decision and life) Got home safely after my trip during new years, and getting some plans ready for this year.

Happy belated birthday Juri!
Hope it was a great day for you two.

Didn't get any games during Christmas other than buying Trails of Cold Steel 2 a week before Christmas, so I have not.

Agreed. Though Blizzard will shovel as much money into the game to keep it alive as long as possible, It will die out in time. The only thing they have going for it is bringing out new characters, maps, temporary game modes, and cosmetics. Once they run out of ideas for said things (or go full TF2 and start releasing new weapons for current characters and fucking up the balance of the game), the popularity will die down.

ID change, returned home.

We never know yet. I always hope Nippon do a better job rebooting this.

It went ugly, liked he was thinking too much about her, so much he had to separate their ways. It damaged how he study for his exams. That what he told me long ago.

Hey former JackOBro I guessed you enjoyed your New Years. I was currently playing some Senran Karuga to appreciate Life more.

Took time for LoL to die down and even then it's still popular.

Ohayo. Hope you're having a good day.

From her attitude, to her fantastic skin coloration, to the glowing tattoos, to her exotic eyes, to her fire-red hair, to her height, to her character arc, and to her just fucking shanking Zant in a rage. I don't think any character is ever going to top Midna for me. Best girl ever.

Pokemon Moon. Grinding BP while:
Deadwood. Rewatching it after a couple years. The widow is the worst human being in the show. Yes this includes Wolcott and Hearst.
Myself playing shitty violin
Smoked sausage and garlic-infused chedder cheese

imp midna is disgusting and who ever has a fetish for that should bite the fucking bullet

Elona+
Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu
Mystery Skulls
Cereal without milk.

To be fair, they want a weird bodytype there's very little of. But I don't want to be fair. I hate them for creating a demand that makes the vast majority of Midna art Imp. Where the fuck am I going to get my fetish of weird skin colors and patterns from when it's slapped on an unsexy midget body?

Hey TifaFag, enjoying New Years? Currently playing some new Vidya, mostly Estival Versus.

Hey Yangbro
It was good for the most part, and I have a lot of memories and pics of the time over there, but glad to be home with my family. Hope your having fun with Senran Kagura!

Glad to hear you and Weissbro were able to hang out and he's doing well considering everything. I remember seeing a post by him during the election results thread we had and he was happy to celebrate with us then.

Evening Lyndisbro! Had an average, but good day today.

New Years has been good, lately I've been trying to git gud at Red Orchestra 2 with some mixed results.

Sounds alright, I'm not into the whole autismcraft shit but finding new species of sea life sounds fun. I will probably check it out once it leaves early access.

Hello JackObro. Good to hear you're doing alright.
What's wrong with your friend though, what happened to him?

I see, It's a shame he broke up with her but at least he's doing well academically. He must have really loved her considering he thought about her all the time.

LoL will die eventually. Once they run out of ideas, stop updating it or simply fuck up the game entirely it will sink like a rock.

Good taste. Hopefully Rising Storm 2 doesn't disappoint.

I don't know about that. it can and will loose a lot of people but there will always be that 1mil people that play no matter what.

i'm angry
angry about niggers

PLAYING
FFXIV earlier before this shit
WATCHING
this shit
LISTENING
the soothing sounds of 14 pitched down babies
EATING
oreos

What did the niggers did this time to make you mad?

are the niggers rioting where you are?

holy shit have you not seen it?
>>>Holla Forums8681080

Heh, I was playing Napoleonic Wars last night and arrived just in time to see some faggot sperg out about how people who hate BLM are stupid and immature. Said faggot was laughed at by the admin who banned him and called him a faggot before doing so.

For fucks sake I take a break from browsing a Taiwanese shitting board for a few hours and look what happens.

day of the rope

Of course there's even less art of her fashion predecessor because casuals only care about the console games. Fans of fire hair/turquoise skin are sadly stuck with imps forever.

I remember her from when I played Ages but I was really young and she was a 16bit sprite outside of that one picture

Also she doesn't have Midna's great skin pattern or tattoos. Or much of a personality besides generic evil

I was just looking at that. absolutely vile and you know shaun king and other fucks are going to say he dindu nuffin.

the oracle games are way too unloved. probably my favorite of the 2d Zeldas

Not racially motivated my ass. Year just started and we already have this shit.

Good thing this isn't Canada

There's precedent there that screaming "I hate white people" and assaulting a white person isn't a hate crime.

Off to a good start, yet it's disgusting seeing this happens.

We are going to need to use a lot of pic related in order to cleanse the filth that is plaguing western civilization.

That sounds amazing, thank you based admin.

Honestly i'm about to full on redpill my fellow man tomorrow
i'm through with this shit

Seeing Soleil waiting when I open my game always brightens my day. The translation's trash, but fuck me, her voice is so adorable my dick got sugar shock.

Dokkan Battle, (Buuhan has too much goddamn defense) PxZ2, Luigi's Mansion, my own game. (testing/debugging)

Kill la Kill, round 4. Started it on New Year's with muh bros, one of em hadn't seen it.

The 7th Stand User/ASB soundtracks

Strangely Gingerbread flavored crawfish my best friend's milf made for New Year's.

Good to see you as well Eugenbro!
A pretty long story, but to do my best to make it short, He's fallen in a sense and has no ambition to tackle and get his life (more specifically, a stable future) back in order. He went through a bad break up years ago and ended up where he is now after that, and I've done my best to help him morale-wise and give encouragement and other tips to help him out since then. Whenever we talked, he mentions how he's made a bit of progress in getting his life in order and for a while he seemed to be doing fine from what he's told me. Despite falling into some degenerate behaviors, I didn't want to push him too hard as he's been dealing with depression, recovering from a bad breakup, and barely making money to sustain him living on his own. However, a lot of that sympathy went away, after some time hanging out with him while visiting the area. I saw that he wasn't really doing much to make his life better, focusing more on living in the moment, buying and enjoying multiple forms of escapism (vidya, card games, anime, etc) than making sure he had money for things he needed to address and prioritize on, as well as other worse behaviors than I realized (one example is relying on weed for depression). I tried to help him however I could as well as give some advice, but he would tend to go into full defense mode on most things I was calling him out on, even going as far as saying he'd rather be doing what he's doing now rather than being constantly depressed (which i fear is the depression talking). It's not helping that when he does have plans for the future, he bets everything on one situation or event working out, which has already bit him in the ass on multiple occasions. His friends in his area aren't really doing much to help him be independent, and are pretty much encouraging him to continue in living how he's living now.

This is a friend I grew up with who helped me in a time I needed it and who I considered a rival in various games we played, but after he moved out of where I lived, he slowly started to lose interest and skill in games we used to play, acquiring a more casual taste in games, and is more interested in playing more casual games for Xbox (which I don't have, leaving us to only be able to play Pokemon together). It's sad to see him fall down this far vidya wise, but that wasn't as worrying as his real life situation.

It's his life, but I want to help him, and I plan on talking to him soon to see if I can, but it's not looking hopeful if what I saw and what he told me was any indication. Regardless, I need to try and see if I can still help him.

apologies for the long post. The vacation to where he is was great and we did have fun, but seeing his life like that put a damper on it to say the least

Saw the first thread earlier. They won't be able to hide shit like this for much longer, as more people are waking up to what's really happening.

Soleil a cute.
Sure we all agree that the translation is garbage, yet this is making me want to buy a 3DS to play a Fire Emblem Vidya.

It was nice seeing him again, but I wished him the best of luck of what's he doing after successfully passing the exam.

Good to hear it.
Now I'm wondering what this is.

Excellent taste. Can't bring myself to play the translation, but Soleil being /fit/ and adorable all at once is a winning combo

Jesus fucking Christ. Animals, the lot of them. The rope is too good for them.

Red Orchestra 2 is a WW2 multiplayer shooter, much more realistic than others and requires more thought and skill which is why I suck at it

Agreed, the day when we get rid of them will be with bullets and esplosives

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!!
I AM SO GODDAMN ANGRY ABOUT THIS!!!!
CIVIL RIGHT MOVEMENT WAS A MISTAKE!!

Go show this story to liberals, if you know any. I'm serious, show it to them. I dare you to.

Post results.

According to one of her conversations in the Festival DLC, she's almost as stacked as Camilla. Big tiddies, /fit/, and adorable all at once more or less makes her my perfect woman.
why is garbage like this allowed to live free
i just want a quiet life

Just pirate it and get the translation patch

I know, bro
our quiet lives are always under threat of being disturbed by these people

they are going with the no true Scotsman

Which translation your taking about?
Memehouse or the fan translation?
If Memehouse than yes I agree their "Localization" is on par with 4kids did back in the day.

>tfw I paired Camilla with Lazward in Revelation (2nd pic related)

nice. I'm halfway to considering a "third bomb" of my own. Jesus fuck, these people are lunatics.
I'm beginning to believe these people have some kind of brain defect that renders them incapable of seeing themselves as anything other than victims. I refuse to believe people believe this shit of their own free will.

Ok now i'm curious. What exactly did you have in mind? Also I got a webm here from the nog livestream.

Tracking down people who commit these kinds of crimes and using small explosives to render them unconcious and transport them to the releveant authorities with evidence of their crimes. I ain't gonna actually injure/kill anyone. I'm not the animal here. They are.

Memehouse. I'd say 4Kids was somewhat better, because at least they were consistent and could actually use "think of the children" as an excuse. Memehouse shits up even T and M rated games.

ha what a fag

Kids will be kids, r-right?

I'm very sorry to hear about that.
My advice is to try and help him get back on track by giving him advice and assistance when needed but remind him that the only way for him to get better is to work towards it himself.
He just has to have a good goal to work towards which will help him get back on track, just make sure you're there to keep him on task and help him when needed.
What goal do you think he should set first?

Fuck when will they learn that this shit doesn't help anyone, not even blacks.

The reason why they think they are always victims is because of public schools and the mainstream (((media.)))
The schools feed them the Cultural Marxist history propaganda about how they were oppressed hundreds of years ago and that the white man is to blame for all the problems they have.
The mainstream (((media))) further reinforces this Cultural Marxist narrative with biased news articles, movies, TV shows etc. These (((people))) are using blacks as pawns for their plans on ruining western civilization.

Stupid?
That's what this fucker calls it? Stupid?

Try inhuman!

I don't have any angry Emi pictures

This is terrible, I don't have words to express my disgust

she looked angry when she took it up the ass, I'm sure you got that one

No, that was uncomfortable shock.

And of course I do, I wouldn't be an Emifag without it.

I do have a couple Yang-ry Yang pictures.

In all seriousness, I was disgusted too. Yet there weren't enough Yang pictures to show our disgust.

Absolutely disgusting.

Normally I'm against racism, but maybe blacks aren't human so it's okay.

We have fallen so much as a society to have shit like this happen. Tell me, where is the justice.

Was playing some Shantae: 1/2 Genie Hero and Turok: Dinosaur Hunter.

These are the signs of a collapsing society.

got you covered, fag
it's more sad than angry though
she probably feels angry on the inside though, because the outside doesn't seem to be feeling anything anymore

It's just like Johnny Rebel said, you don't hate blacks because of their skin colour, no one can choose that. You hate them because of shit like this, their behaviour is what you hate.

Happy new years.
Hope we can keep it as high energy as last year.

With hopes and dreams?

Hello Charlottebro. What are your thoughts on 1/2 Genie Hero?
I thought the game was decent but way too short. I did like the music and visuals quite a bit though. Also there's supposed to be more playable characters with their own campaigns.

Good taste!
I'm a dumbass who keeps forgetting to post last weeks thread so here it is.
archive.is/qzbUP

Hypocrites. The more atrocities like this happen, the more they'll continue to stay in denial and/or worse, hope that atrocities like this don't prove their narrative wrong to the bitter end.

Fucking disgusting. It's like they believe that they will get away with it without consequence. The sad thing is that they may get away with it or get a light sentence if what I read in the corresponding thread is any indication, which is why I hope to god that this generates enough outrage by the public to not let them go scot free.

Thank you for the advice. I will do my best to bring this and other matters I have in mind to talk to him about to him in a way he won't instantly become defensive about his choice of living.

He does have a plan to move to a new place with different roommates that he claims will be cheaper and better for him. However, it's not set in stone and he and his friend may not even get it. He's leaving it to chance that he'll get the place rather than doing whatever it takes to ensure he gets it or even have a backup plan should they fail to get it, which I've told him he should have, but he's overconfident in thinking they will get the place and not wanting to worry about the possibility of not getting it.

Personally, I think he should first learn and discipline himself to not to spend money on impulse decisions and wants, and save a lot of the money he makes for future needs and in the event something happens, but as it stands I think his first goal should be making sure he keeps a roof over his head.

Thank you again for the advice.

Wonder if people here got my wonder trash. breeding reject Fletchlings.

I enjoyed it, but it definitely became too easy after getting certain upgrades.

Yeah, with hopes and dreams of further collective suicide of the left.

Hey CharlotteFag, enjoying your New Years? I was also thinking of getting 1/2 Genie Hero, was it really that short?

I appreciate you archiving threads. I wondered if it was up to date?

No, the only good thing about New Years is that it marks the end of December.

n i c e

Great, now I'm having flashbacks from the last Monday Night Raw on /wooo/
It doesn't help the fact that in MemeHouse's translation, Charlotte shouts WOOOOO like Ric Flair

no
archive.is/ToY2z

Also yes, it is short. But I got some enjoyment from it.

Happy New Year!

happy new year fishoil
:^)

looks like a tranny in that one

Happy new year, fish friend

Why not both?

Happy New Years FishFag!

Happy New Year ya Fishyiffer!

shiet I meant to reply what do you have against shortstacks

Almost a year late by Happy new years.

Happy new year!

No problem man. You should tell him how you feel about his situation and tell him the goals you think he should follow. I hope your friend gets better.

That's true, although the same could be said about Pirates Curse because of Monster Milk, Super Pike Ball and Silky Cream upgrades, letting you kill any boss in under a minute.

Pretty much what Charlottebro said, it's short but it's also pretty fun
They are not because I archive the thread before I go to bed and simply put it in my favorites and wait until next week to post the link.
In other words, my archives only archive the posts made on Wednsday up until around 12:00 PM

I meant to type 12:00 AM, sorry about that.

Happy New Year!

*week late but

Where was my brain in that?

C-Can I have a waifu harem?

Finally got Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine to work again.

Nothing right now, unless you count going to the WebM threads

I haven't listened to music by itself in a while, but I picked up a cheap keyboard lately and I've been getting back into it.

Mixed nuts and candy canes

I didn't think a PS4 could feel so comfy, but blazing through Samura Warriors 4 Empires is fun

Its the CY+2 faggot.

Woah, why would you post a blank JPG in this thread?

I hope so too. Thanks again!

Probably should turn in for the night. Have a good night everyone!

youtube.com/watch?v=Ou9T-w7WjIw
youtube.com/watch?v=8Xw2Go9yrGU
youtube.com/watch?v=DsR8fPD9iUk

They cut holes in his scalp, inject him with heroin & methamphetamine, piss on him, make him drink toilet water, make him walk on his hands and knees, beat him up, tie him up, tape his mouth shut, kick him, make him say "Fuck Trump", and other general niggerdom.

DAY OF THE ROPE CAN'T COME SOON ENOUGH

Have a goodnight JackObro!

THE ONLY GOOD NIGGERS ARE
SIX FEET UNDER
Well I'm probably gonna go kill some commies in Hotline Miami and then head to bed.
Goodnight everyone!

SOON

Night

Didn't one of Holla Forums's recent gets call for WW3 or something? Either way something's got to give, even if it ends up getting memed into existence.

It was a nice day, but I would sleep.
Night guys.

Sleep tight, YangBro.

Fuck you, imps are great. Not saying that Veran isn't, I love her look too, but imps are fucking top tier. Shortstacks in general, really.

>>>/oven/

My fuckin' nigga.

So am I :3c

You shit waifu should have stayed unborn. Even he knew how dumb it was an killed his ancestor.

That said, I'm off to bed. It's fucking late. Happy New Year, everyone. Don't forget to play video games.

I think XIV's ending suggested he's coming back, like he was part of Verse

Good taste friends

Morning everyone!

Morning!

Didnt get to post after coming home but holy shit this pisses me off. I say we carpet bomb the inner cities, its the only way to be sure at this point.

(checked)
Good morning!

(checked)
Double dubs confirm a good morning.
Morning!

Captchas happen

As for Weiss… She ain't doing well, from what I know she was stripped of her title and was abused. Pretty heavy stuff.

This webm pretty much explain her situation after the break up, and it really hurts.

looks like she's finally being treated as she should

If it's little effort, lets see you make an anime then.

Slow day going on.

Morning and double dubs checked.

Dubs are a great way to start off the day

Comfy as fuck

I agree, and a good dubsing to you too

(checked)
A good way to start a day.

If there's one thing MGSV did right, it was waifubait.

She looked nice, what's her name and rank?

and social security number?

All you gotta do is ask and you shall receive

I recognize this
Is this the new copypasta

why does that game look so bad, esp the hair

also that girl is ugly

Here.

Someone's having a bad day.

Guess he's not getting it now. On the bright side it was dirt cheap and I didn't have it complete yet
Pic related, normally it goes for Bravely Default tier prices but I managed to nab it for 40 maples

kinda, but the hair looks bad.

Does she use the cute non-asthmatic voice too?

Because the game was forced to release on extremely old hardware, such as the PS3.

Yup.

1v1 me

What's that, 5 USD?

Waifu memes

Did someone said dank waifu memes??

It's that expensive? I thought it was relatively cheap, in burgerland at least.

Dubs, my internet is shit. Also I don't known if we can get 2k3 working online for 1v1. if we can, though, battle of the waifu/hazubandos.

It's actually very cheap because 50 maples buys what 5 dollars does.

M E M E M A C H I N E
E
M
E
M
A
C
H
I
N
E

yeah it is like 19$ on amazon and gamestop.

~30 usd

Shit like that give all explosion lovers a bad name, go big or go home.

Oh. It's just that maples are worth way less than burgers, got it.

Gives me something to stash until next year, I suppose.

God, why was Crapcom so dumb with her design?

And at least be thankful that your waifu gets art. Poor Kasumi never gets recognized.

Here is some festive. These were made before the holidays.

I want to appreciate her more, when will she make a comeback?

She'll probably come back with Whip.
never EVER

It's a good morning with those digits.

Had a dream I was at some camp again as a teen and got more angry. Getting bullied again so I snap and punch the guy in particular. None of the other guys approach me as I slouch against the wall. They get the 4 adults supervising, one who's this 50 year old grandma who's seen the inside of a prison and is buff as hell. Adults want me to leave and try to restrain me but solid kicks keep them back. Grandma just waltzes up to me, take the kick to her arm and gives me a solid hit to the side, laying me out. Woke up around then.

Dreams are weird…

Thigh loss. Hehe.

At least you got art this year.

first pic tho

True, a fact I'm grateful for. But it also has its downsides. It seems that the more popular a character is, the more garbage art there is out there. spoilers for decency

Posting some /fit/

All I really got is Mugen sprites. Still pretty cool.

Basically.

I'm noticing a trend here

Only cute in fanart, but always cute in my heart.

your heart's caught a case of the gays

Is this cute enough?

those are pretty nice makes me miss the sprite battles of the older ff games

Nothing like flashy criticals.

I still wonder how that dumbass who drunk the fishoil is doing

he's probably deepthroating a whole fish to pretend like he's kissing undyne

He must've chugged too much of Fish Oil.

probably killed himself, and now he's closer to his waifu than either of you fags

Women who take care of their bodies are the best kind of women.

Damn straight. They make the best navels.

Now that's a good fetish.

I finally set up my PS4 remote play, as well as my 100 meter long ethernet cable
feels good to be able to play it from my PC

cant argue there.

Closest to /fit/ I can find

Alright, gonna cuddle for the night.
see ya guys.

Night YangBro

Night.

And back home.

Really great game. Probably my favorite one (though that may be biased due to it being my first Tales game. Still have my original copy for my gamecube). Last time I saw that version of the game, it was around that same price Burger price wise. The original Gamecube version went for around 25 USD last time I saw it.

Have a good night!

for what purpose

Night Yangbro

and so the thread disappears again

Can't be helped. I'll probably be alsleep when it finally goes over so I'll say see ya next week new then.

Remember to love her, as she does you.

Before this reach page 16, just remember to love your waifu. Hug her tight, and give her a kiss.

If forgotten one thing…

I LOVE YOU YANG!

I LOVE JURI

Wow, forgot to unspoiler

Well, it wouldn't be a complete week without me doing something completely idiotic I guess.

I LOVE XION

I LOVE TIFA!

Well at least you got dubs

Well, better shitpost another fight scene from RWBY V4
For anyone else who wanna know, Qrow survives here.

does yang die?

I'm surprised the thread's still up. Must be a slow day on Holla Forums (which is surprising since it's Friday).

As always;

REMEMBER TO DO IT FOR HER AND LOVE HER EVERYDAY!
Have a good weekend everyone!

Always.

ALWAYS!

Always and forever!

Always!

always and forever!

your waifus are all shit, remember