Okay serious discussion time Holla Forums

Okay serious discussion time Holla Forums
In the present day we have graphical engines that can make things appear photorealistic. We have physic engines that can program accurate physics. Hell we can even have extremely intelligent AI if the devs aren't a complete faggot.

However there is one question I have to ask. Has there ever been a game that simulates the perfect cup of tea?

Picard get off Holla Forums

real life
[spoiler]its got shit gameplay tho and it has niggers in it[spoiler]

Shit I've been spotted.

I'm pretty damn sure a videogame is more expensive than a cup of tea, Captain

No. Nothing is more complex than making a perfect cup of tea. It would take the best engineers in the universe to develop such a thing. And they did, in secret. And they built a ship around it that did some pretty neat stuff as well. But the focus was always on a machine that could make a perfect cup of tea

That's rather vague. Name one game that had this "extremely intelligent AI" you speak off.

this is probably the worst cup of tea but its the closest you'll get

Nice Newell/Utah teapot bait

What's the deal with tea? It's pretty much just colored water.

I'll believe that when I see it.

Pssh…

I always enjoy that one. People think because it shouts at you, telling you what it's doing, it must be better than other AIs.

Fuck you man, im not making any more tea. Im going to kill all ningen and consume the universe

No, we don't.
The accuracy is pretty good, but not entirely. Specially for more complex systems.
Not down to the molecules, no. There'll probably never be.

I call it fancy jew water

Explain.

The perfect cup of tea isn't just a drink. It's more than that.
It's a moment you have. A moment of introspection and self-reflection where something you thought impossible to understand becomes something you can teach to another.
It's a moment where the struggles of the world fade out and only you remain, left to your own mind to debate with yourself over anything you let your thoughts wander to.

none of these are true.

I grew up with tea. Even tripped to london back when I was in my early teens and had "authentic" tea in several places. Honestly without some form of sweetener it just tasted like ass. People who like it raw are the same types who like their coffee black. I just don't understand them. Tea becomes amazing when you splash some rum in it though

fuck right off may as well drink fucking lipton

you put honey in tea, you funking doughnut

Jesus fuck kill yourself. I use high grade creamer or what said and go for honey. Using both and some spiced rum is comfy as fuck let me tell you

Hey guys, what about milk in tea.

Chai or Chinese black tea with milk and honey is god-tier

Tea can never be fully experienced, to make the perfect tea, you need many "perfect" elements.

We can always have tea that tastes good, that is what matters, we can have a fancy cup but it doesn't matter if the tea is bad, we should instead strieve for people to learn how to make good tasting tea, and eventually the other elements should come together.

why does every hobby, and shit as innocuous as drinks have elitist faggots? Eat and drink what you want, fuck everyone else

>>>/cuckchan/

gnfdhfh

I'll bank half a dozen Green Apple Gatorade's and then bust out the fine china and pull out the imported shit that takes 20 minutes to prepare right. My taste pallet is all over the fucking place, I don't give a fuck.

What a shame. I suppose there is less water in F.E.A.R 2, I didn't play it, but still, why would you downgrade something good like this?
It's usually these kinds of small things that make a game look good, not a dirty filter or aberatic chromation (or whatever it's called.)

do you have a reading disorder?

Just learn to enjoy it for itself, it ends up being so much better once you can appreciate the subtleties in the drink.
Give me a plain Earl Grey or anything with Bergamot like English Breakfast over Chai with milk any day

Reread my prior posts. I grew up with the stuff and still hate it raw. It's no better than black coffee and needs something the counteract the usual bitterness.

Man you know what'd be cool. a weapon in a game that's like a vacuum right? And you can shoot enemies and shit. Call it a Suck Cannon or something. Now that's a good idea.

Sup bro

That's why I said learn to enjoy it plain. Black coffee is the same thing if you're adding cream and sugar you aren't tasting the coffee.

I really need to get an xbux at some point.

Then you don't add much.Just enough to balance the taste a bit. I can taste the tea just fine and I think it tastes way to bitter, even in small portions to be enjoyable. If that's your thing then fine but I think you have the fucked up tongue if you can actually enjoy drinking that stuff with no additives.

Ratchet and Clank 1, 3 and Size Matters had a suck cannon.

you can get em for like $25 and modding them makes them great

how do i make green tea?

Put green food coloring in regular tea

Back to the dungeon with you, Miwako.

Gween tea?

Who the fuck ruins perfectly good coffee with fucking milk?

well since cinammon is fairly common i like it with milk sometimes

Tea is shit.

How would ruin good milk with coffee. Coffee is the (((Arabs))) devil drink.

Consoles.

Bottom lines and modern gamers not being to tell/care about the difference. Remember Goy, it's all about that regenerating health, co-op and SJW plot that keep cucks coming back for more.

>Bottom lines and modern gamers not being to tell/care about the difference. Remember Goy, it's all about that regenerating health, co-op and SJW plot that keep cucks coming back for more.
Honestly I find that coop has become less common as a feature rather than more common. I'd welcome it becoming standard in AAA games.

You're the one with the fucked if you can't enjoy coffee or tea plain my man. I won't deny it's an acquired taste though, but after a week or two the bitterness of the drinks goes away and you stop tasting it

Explain to me why additives are inferior to this now? Like I said, I grew up on this shit because we couldn't afford creamer (at least for a while) and I never liked it.

We've had graphical engines that could make things appear photo-realistic for for ages now like the ATi Radeon R300 Series and that was back in fucking 2002. The problem is that photorealism even today can only be done when its prerendered and games are real time affairs. It's one thing to make it look photorealistic since you'll need absurd polygon count but you also have to simulate the exact physics from the steam to the movement of the fluid dynamics if you want the "perfect cup of tea" and do it in real time.

Tea isn't "something as innocuous as a drink" and will never be. It's always been the subject of autism of the highest order, especially in the highest spheres of society. Some noble houses treat it with an obsession bordering on religion. Fucking wars have been waged over tea. You must be a sheltered child if you think it is just some drink like any other.

Pretty sure you couldn't find fresh milk or a tasteful assortment of beverages on the shelf when Tea came in to being. Keep in mind that we're in the 21st century and Tea is no longer comparable to some of the batshit stuff we're getting today. That being said you're not wrong.

If your tea is unpleasantly bitter then you're making it wrong. Or you're drinking some bagged teadust from india like a pleb. Feel free to add "sweeteners" to your shit-tier tea, if you can call it that. I bet you think that those assam-drinking british cunts know anything about tea. Protip - they don't. 99.9% of tea grown in india is shit, assam especially.

Coffee is superior tbh.

Like I said I've tried plenty of teas raw and never found any of them particularly worth my time without an additive. More often than not proper tea tends to be bitter though. Otherwise it's just water and a bit of earthy flavor. I mean I've had blends and other variations that honestly didn't taste that bad but I've never had a cup of base tea that I liked more than some of the worst tea with additive. Honestly I don't understand where you fucks are coming from in this. Just admit you have an elitist viewpoint and move on. There's nothing wrong with it I swear. I'm the same way with Poptarts. Blueberry or Strawberry or go home kiddo

Yeah no, the real order is Oreo or Wildberry > Everything else

I'm going to have to agree with him on this. Are you sure the water you're using is at the right temperature? That's what generally causes bitterness combined with oversteeping because it can 'overcook' the leaves when people do the usual of using water that's fresh still in boiling point. There's guides on what temperature water you're supposed to be using for types of tea as well and how long you should be steeping.

Serious question, I'm a fan of plain tea and I always pour the water just as it boils, should I be waiting for the water to cool down a bit before pouring it?

I've followed a lot of those guides and have had it served to me in higher up places that do exclusively tea. I don't find the taste very good at all. That being said maybe there's some hidden world of tea I don't know about and haven't tried yet, who knows. My point is that drinking tea with additives shouldn't be the odd one out here.

Also how long do you steep for? I normally do i for 5 minutes

Depends on the tea and your preparation method. It's basically western method of one long steep versus gong fu, where you use a lot of leaf but only a small amount of water and steep many times. Or anything in between. Finding your preferred preparation method takes time and experimentation. Some teas are obviously delicate, so you have to be careful. Japanese greens for example, especially gyokuro. Some teas are quite resilient though, both to temperature and steeping time. As I said, it takes some experimentation to figure out. Also, decent tea is not easily available. You'll probably have to order it from some distributor directly in the country of origin. Remember that:
1. Everything sold in supermarkets is shit.
2. Anything that comes in teabags is shit.

Luigi's Man Shun?

fear was on consoles unaltered from its original state- Bioshock Infinite on PC, apart from looking a little better compared to its console release, had no extra features.. Consoles are more responsible for progress in the industry, but you only seem to care about graphics.

but at least you are not Anthony Burch

Just want to point out that:

Are all completely false.