Flurry or Critical Strike?

Flurry or Critical Strike?

Uninstall.exe

You can get both IIRC KOTOR doesn't have too many skills

Is this "you faggots can argue about anything" type of thread?

No, I just don't know what to choose.

Flurry.

Definitely flurry, go for as many attacks as you can get in, don't gamble on crits.

But what about the stun from critical strike? High strength help with that too.

Look at it this way: what, five average rolls at a crit are better then one good roll. And that's not counting the regular damage.

I remember everything in this game dying in like 3 hits, but I haven't played it in forever. was it really that easy?

Kinda, you pop forcespeed and niggers melt.

Both are waste of time when you can just spam Force Storm.

flurry. Without going too fa/tg/uy, its better to get more attacks the way they set things up.

More attacks is better
But seriously, just play 2, the first game is mind numbing tiers of bland typical bioware garbage

Meaningless choice as nothing in the game has any challenge.

Shit is shit but this shit at least got an ending

Flurry had the best animation so I always used that. Then again, in KOTOR I had very little regard for team synergy.

More attacks > higher crit range change for stun
Especially when the former has decreases in penalty over time while the latter has the same defense penalty consistently.

Critical Strike only becomes useful at later levels when you build specifically for crits (ie using only one one-handed lightsaber with massive critical upgrades). Flurry is just more versatile.

More dice rolls is almost always better over time.

this

I learned this when watching the first polaris bloodbowl tournament and hearing TB mentioning cknoor.
You want to minimize risky dice rolls and do safe things first.

Wow, fags galore itt.

Force powers > melee

He's obviously still in the early game, before you can pick force powers.
I can't remember if it was flurry or power strike that made me constantly miss with it due to the to-hit penalty, but I'd go with flurry anyway since a bunch of dice with a penalty is better than one die with a bonus.

Flurry, but honestly if you're not running Force Lightning you're fucking up. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter.

I hated this shit.