SWTOR thread

How do you think the story will continue after the current chapters?

What class are you playing and do you enjoy pvp?

Thanks Sir Reginald

Such wasted potential, this game. I do not think there is any way to salvage this wreck anymore since KotFE, before that they could have get their shit together and make good MMO contents to draw players back in. Now it became a stillborn KOTOR3 wannabe.

On the topic. I played all classes for the story before it went F2P and the main was the DPS operative. I am not a PvPer, but I got into some good fights on world PvP when it was newly released. All the pieces of the puzzle to make a good MMO were there, but sadly Bioware is chock full of retards who cannot bang two stones together to save their own arses.

Fuck. Forgot to sage.

This game still going? Thought the servers closed years ago.

The fuck?

Lets just ignore autistic Holla Forumsdrones who hate anything popular.

Swtor is one of the more successful mmos since it is still pumping out content, and way better content than wow autistic raiding.

The story quality is great, love the interactions between the characters

Kotfe was ok but an mmorpg is way better, more people, lively universe and a big story, single player are shit

Great, now Star Wars look like any other MMO

LOL

The story is an irredeemable mass of shit now, the game is not even a MMORPG, more like themepark singleplayer with useless multiplayer, end game is gone, story shit remains, and fuck, the overall plotline is recycling old shit into a new turd.

I enjoy the story and the family drama.

Mmorpg means i get to kill people instead of stupid computers who just do the same shit over and over again

And occasionally story related raid is enjoyable.

Go play your autistic wow with raids and other "be forced to play with others if you want gear"

I am only interested in killing players, not grouping up with them

And with that, the Biodrone shows himself, the game is shit-tier fanfic writing, at least you were honest in admitting you like to force feed shit in your mouth, willingly.

Yeah i am sorry, drama tv wise that is way more interesting than autistic Holla Forumstard bullshit

What does it feel like to suck so many dicks?

WOAH

Woah it is like i am talking to some autistic loser who doesnt watch any big tv series online

Maybe you should go be a normalfag somewhere else.

Zoom is an edgy faggot, Reverse flash is pure awesomesauce

You're both faggots for watching a show that ruined Wally and basically made a new character out of Barry. Terrible taste. Go watch Kamen Rider instead.

Are you people FUCKING GAY or something?

Oh god, I remember when I played this on release. In the very first tutorial mission, you know, the one practically everyone would touch, the one that you would expect to have the heaviest QA, there was a bug that rendered any and all narrative weight null:

My quest giver inexplicably became 4 inches tall.The camera focused on him, at my ankles, as he announced his intentions to destroy our enemies and seize revenge, while smaller than his right hand man's pistol. As I continued on, randomly there was missing parts from the models of enemies, various attacks would /aim at the wrong direction/ and still complete, and so on.

It was the stupidest, most slapstick, most inane death of lore I've ever seen. One of the coolest villains in my memory was reduced to a fucking piece of gear and a single cutscene that rendered most of his actions completely pointless.

This is not autistic dislike of something popular. This game plays so heavily like WoW from combat (line up your dude with the other guy, use abilities, wait for enemy to die. Some classes use minor positioning in their attacks, also like WoW) to questing (Go to area. Do quests in area. Once you're about to leave, do the instance with a group. Repeat as you reach upper viable level for the area and go to the next one.) to the storyline (Let me take a wild guess here, for all the zero attention I paid to the shitty writing because it was shitty: Chris Metzen levels of CORRUPTION and HURR DARK SIIIIDE).

WoW even does opposing factions BETTER, because both of them are portrayed as, at least, viable societies. Meanwhile, here you have:

vs

It was so comically, ineptly written, that I replayed KOTOR to wash out the taste.

Jesus fuck. Fuck this game, fuck you for defending it, no, I don't care how it improved.
Realm Reborn has more interesting combat, story, and much, much better graphical design overall. It is a leagues better game, and the fact that it can hold itself up without going to FTP proves that resoundingly.

Only memorable part of release was the vast amount of people and the opness of operatives.

People made fucking memes about "group of stealth operatives causing people to unsub" and how tactical strike had a 0.5% chance to unsub a player.
It was hilarious

Combat is great, because it is the classic mmorpg combat you dont need to improve anything there, pvp is pretty fun, loved my merc.

Also
You are retarded both of them are incredibly deep and far from what you said. The republic is what the name implies, a republic and with a democratic senate who is often full of corruption and issues

The empire is a well organized machine with nice ranks and hierarchy but it is fucked by autistic sith lords who fight between each other often and mistreat their troops.(Also being retarded to close imperial intelligence)

And that has been clear in the ending of the base game and it showed that the empire must change and has abandon its racist ideals and now hires aliens as well more often than in just extremely skilled cases.

You of course are a hater who because you didnt like the game from the beginning show everything as bad and didnt bother to look beyond because you already had formed your opinion.

The next expansions made the game focus a lot more on story and deep drama between characters which is sometimes tv worthwhile, i would totes watch a tv series about the drama of the Emperor, his wife and children.

Plus you got fun gay romance and the occasionally fun pvp when you want to kill people which is the PERFECT SOLO EXPERIENCE.

Man humans are such dumb emotional cucks

I was not expecting an intelligent responce. But I was not also expecting one from a literal gamefaqs child. Go back to your bioware echo chamber while the rest of us play infinitely superior games.

downvote

Sorry your shitty games will never matter ;^)

There's literally nothing redeemable about it.

Maybe not if you are an autist who doesnt enjoy bioware games

Doin it wrang

Back2 Holla Forums

Go back to the watch, cuck.

Aww did i trigger your safe space Holla Forumstard, go back to your autist board, we talk about gun video games here ;^)

Must be good videogames according to the mods

Literally every Star Wars property has better writing than SWTOR.

The only MMOs with worse gameplay than SWTOR are either already defenct or literally made for Hello Kitty fans. I am referring, in fact, to a hello kitty MMO. This exists, and should not surprise you.

What is shocking to me is that it's somehow worse than the train wreck that is SWTOR.

See, the inherent problem here is that you tell me to look past the surface. But in order to do that, I'd have to keep playing stupid battleships comabt where I sit down and hit number keys like a clueless mong and watch animations play out without much or any regard to positioning or tactics, I would have to tromp through more obviously leveled zones filled with obvious shitty trash mobs, I would have to sit through more "Be a good guy/Be an asshole" 'choices', I would have to listen to more banal and shitty writing about how noble and just the Rebellion is and how evil and corrupt the Empire is. And frankly, two hours was enough for me.

This was a game where they literally failed to bugtest dancing in a raid. This is a game where they didn't QA the opening questlines. This isa game where they tossed the lore they were handed out the window for shitty Good Vs Evil, as opposed to superior Order vs Chaos. There is little to no interesting diatribes about how the Dark Side is about passion and how that can be a force for good. There is nothing about how the Light Side is distant and cold and how that can be a force of evil.

It is boring, banal, and without interest. It panders to people who find the 'complicated' narratives of, say, KOTOR, or even genre fiction, too challenging.

But of course, you're going to set aside my criticism to simply say I'm from Holla Forums or something. You'll assume I hated it from the start, or the like.

Please, continue to make a fool of yourself. It's so wonderfully amusing.

So you are an autist who doesnt like classic mmorpg gameplay and whines because the games doesnt suddenly change itself to something else because you are dumb and play games you dont like

No, classic MMORPG combat is bad. It originates from old tech that couldn't handle realtime positioning being important, and so compensated with the combat system that resulted. WoW came from an age juuuuuuust barely emerging from this, which is why the newer raid bosses and activities have steadily abandoned this paradigm.

But nowadays we have the tech to put that aside. I was hoping for something engaging and interesting, maybe a little new. What I got was someone taking a bigass rubber stamp to WoW that was shaped like Star Wars, and felt like a passionless cash in.

Look at Realm Reborn. Even most of the basic mobs offer some form of engagement to keep interest - move out of this AOE, strike from this direction, line up your own AOE to hit its minions like so. Tera also does this, IIRC.

I wasn't expecting it to blow my mind with how amazing and innovating it was.I was just expecting something newer than what emerged, something more interesting and engaging than Literally The Same Thing.

Should i be going in shitty 3ds and 2d game threads shitting on everyone who likes it because it is a shitty design i dont enjoy too ;^)?

Truly showing how Holla Forumsdrones are just brainwashed meme spouters with no brains who just go around crying when people enjoy something Holla Forums taught them is bad and spam the tortanic meme even though swtor is still get content

If you hate Holla Forums's gametaste then why are you posting here?

Because individuals matter more and some can be fun if you ignore the autists ;)^

I… What.

I'm sorry.

I'm going to have to leave before I have an anuerism. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're trolling and have hit the point where the only way forward is to dig the kayfabe deeper until you strike bedrock.

Have a nice morning, sir, and good god, I hope you're not as massively retarded as you are trying to sound.

(you)