Has Overwatch surpassed the cancer of Undertale ?

Has Overwatch surpassed the cancer of Undertale ?

Or just the Autism of FNAF?

I dunno, I browse Holla Forums, so I'm pretty numb to autism.

I thought that Undertale was a cute little game and a nice attempt for a first game but the fanbase really ruined it for everyone else, it should have faded into obscurity.

Wow, nice super cancir thread.

Thank you. I try my best

Have you ever tried to make a good thread OP?
Or is your lust for cocks just too big for that?

FNAF was flavor-of-the-month and only still championed by autists, Undertale was flavor-of-the-month and only still championed by autists, Overwatch is current flavor-of-the-month and will probably linger with its actual playerbase while all the autists flock to Dangan Ronpa or whatever else is newest that requires no actual gameplay to get into.

Regardless it will follow the flavor-of-the-month format where everybody plays with it just fine, two or three shitposters get a wild hair up their ass and scream at the top of their lungs about it ruining the board, then start screaming about about being validated and "i was never fooled" yadda yadda yadda when the FOTM threads inevitably are populated by nothing but shitposters, attentionwhores and tripfags as there's nothing left to talk about. So it was with FNAF, so it was with Undertale, Overwatch might actually avert this fate given its nature as a shooter but I give it a 50/50 chance.

You think this is a f*cking joke?

For a faggot who supposedly hates these games you sure can't shut up about them
Shit thread, kill yourself OP
Dubs thread.

Exposure to autism only increases sensitivity.

Why bother declaring a dubs thread if you can't even provide?

that already happened years ago on Something Awful

There's that third game coming out (if it hasn't already, I don't keep track of these things), so chances are the SA and Tumblr autists will resurge.

*dabbus*

o man this thread again

we fucking get it OP, you dont like undertale and overwatch
stop making threads about them already

I think he does like them.

But if they're no longer popular, doesn't that make this the BEST time to talk about them?

Undertale is awesome, OW is fun if you play casually, FNAF is good if you have a GF to play it and laugh at

Now that the dust has settled i can reveal the newest, gayest theory i've got.
Asgore is late 70s Phil Collins
>both are balding with a big beard
>both are part of the JUSTice league
You can actually enter Asgore's room on the ruins on the 28th of March, there you will find the 1980 Genesis album Duke and the song "Please Don't Ask" from the same album will play.
But that's just a theory.

Ironic shit posting is still shit posting

Undertale went down the shitter because everything that there was to talk about was talked about and the only that was left were autists. Undertale threads will probably be good again for a few days after Undertale Yellow releases but then it'll devolve back into cancer when we finish talking about everything. That's assuming of course the autists who bandwagon hating undertale don't shitpost it to death first. I don't see how they can't see the irony in shitting on a game they've never played for it's supposed SJW shit. They're the same as SJW's who don't play a game just because it has sexy girls in it.

Undertale was a flash-in-the-pan, true, but FNAF is literally still going on. There's been like ten fucking games and shit, and no sign of it stopping.

Stop sucking Yellow's dick. It's just another fangame. There have been DOZENS of Undertale fangames, and probably better ones. Fangames aren't what's keeping Undertale alive, it's constant theories and hypothesis and crazy rants about the characters we still don't know a lot about. You can call it autism if you want, but the point is that when you separate out all the casuals who played it once (and possibly not all the way through even a neutral run) you're left with only those that actually care. I wonder if all those people who obsess over Fallout:NV or Doom would appreciate being called autistic for the same reason.

I want daddy Asgore to love me :(