What if the N64 was the only console ever?

What if the N64 was the only console ever?

That would be optimal tbh

us 90's kids, amirite?

I like arcade machines and NES more.

The N64 has a really small library faggot.
Some good games in there, granted, but every system has good games, except for doorstops like the OUYA.
Optimal is close to what we have now, but without EA, Ubi, Activision, etc. Maybe have had the Dreamcast do better.

what if there were no consoles?

What there were no video games ever?

No consoles, arcade and PC only.

PS1>N64

Not only the N64 looks like shit, but it also controls like shit, has extremely limited space and has probably one of the worst libraries ever for any console released.

kys

Do you mean more PS1, N64 era games? That would be great. But the N64 with it's library and controller being the only console? No.

fucking fag hahahahha

I've heard Digimon World 1 is pretty good. Or at the very least it's a nice Digimon game.

What if OP was the only faggot ever?

N64 is nintendo's worst home console bar none.

Nah. I didn't like the N64 too much, but it had a handful of really good games. The Wii had fucking nothing, and the WiiU only had Bayo 2, which I've heard isn't quite as good as the original.

fucking normalfags

N64 was a decent system with a few really good games, very few actual games thanks to its bat shit crazy architecture, and a retarded controller. The one great decision they made was sticking with cartridges. I really hate that consoles use discs when solid state storage isn't insanely expensive nowadays.

IT WAS FUCKING SHIT
BLOW YOUR BRAINS OUT

I want the GameCube/GBA era back with better games this time

Wii ranks higher than Wii U in my opinion. Wii U had Bayonetta and Splatoon. Wii had… Sports. It would have been great as a cheap, standalone novelty system for parties but not as a full system.

higher on the shit scale

It would be, because then modern consoles wouldn't have held back PCs.

Some other features of the Nintendo 64

PCs hold PCs back. Devs are just as worried about their games working on some faggot's 10 year old prebuilt as they are about it working on consoles.

Boot/loading are the things nobody can complain about especially since disc performance was so low at the time.

Is this supposed to be satire? It looks like you tried to make a funny but got a cringy instead.

OP you are a retarded nostalgia fag. The 64 was mediocre at best and the only reason it survived was because of its 1st party games. The N64 is also the start of nintendo going for gimmicks on their consoles. They expected people to buy their games off of brand alone and that they could get away with subpar hardware and software compared to their competition. It worked for them and is the reason nintendo lives off handheld sales nowadays.

Yeah it's totally cringy xddd upboated and xposted to r/cringeworthy xddd

yeah commie pc land would be a disaster and we'd still be playing commander keen. maybe not even that considering it was inspired by console tech and games.

The N64 was a pretty mediocre console, Saturn was better.

Playstation sold better and had a better library. N64 had better multiplayer games, but theres only Goldeneye and Mario Kart. aside from that, there wasnt much.

PS1 > Saturn > N64.

The N64 was the Nogaems of its day.
Its entire library was like 350 games large.

saturn is the best tbqh

smh